the sneeze

okay guys....i'm losing inspiration but i'l hope that i can write this story XD and super duper tnx!!!!! to all of you people!!!!

anna's pov

as i heard the sneeze i begged to god that it wasn't miranda.....but sadly but sure i knew that it was her...as i heard the footsteps stop i heard a clicking sound CLICK! ow-poo....don't tell me..

BANG! as i was frozen in place by the sudden loud noise, a gun? no.... it was WAY to loud to be a hand gun..... then it hit me. a hunting gun....(A/N i don't know what it's called XD) i was frozen in place as i heard nothing more....... then the footsteps faded away with the sound of the night in the palace hallway, i tried to stand up only to fall back on my but, my legs were like jelly...even though i don't like jelly.......

merida's pov

i held my breath in shook as i slowly turned my head to the wall and saw an bullet hole in the wall just a hair length away from my face, as i looked at my hands and saw that i was NOT transparent. i wanted to scream thank god to the lords but if i would do that every idiot would know what would happen next, as i fell onto my belly and slowly made my way across the endless hallway i finally made it and i saw anna curled up and softly sniffing and sobbing, and as the ass hole i am i wanted to scare her(cuzz why not be an ass hole to some one who thinks your dead?????)as i slowly made my way towards anna and as i was right next to her i held my breath and-«don't -sniff- try to scare me....» as i let out my breath in annoyance and flumped my body next to her. «well......what now?» i looked at anna and i saw that she had DETERMINATION(yes the undertale meme's are EVERYWERE!!!) in her aura(space that surounds you) and she faced me and stood up «we WILL get that crown! we WILL!» as she walked away, i stood up and sprinted after her cuzz god knows what she's going to do.......

anna's pov

as i sprint/walked to the ceremony room cuzz..........that's were the crown is....... right? well anyway, as i tried to figure out on the G.P.S. were WE were and were the CROWN ROOM is. in the end it looked like we were on the complete other side of the castle, but geez what an space! i bet that i could get lost if it weren't for my BFF(best friend forever!!!) and her MAGIC TALENT OF KNOWING WERE WE WERE GOING we would not get lost in the first place.(fell the sarcasm of getting lost easy XD)

as i was walking in the cover of darkness i felt like some one was starring at me, as any person would do they would turn around and say a stupid sign like 'hello?' and 'is anyone there?' tch! stupid head's if you want to surprise your stalker you just act like you don't notice anything!(works in real life to XD)

i heard sneaky footsteps come closer as they tried to be silent come closer and closer........

i'm leaving it on a cliff hanger! (again XD) see u guys!!!

 LATERS!!!!