the loss of a 'friend'

your pov

«GO.TO.SLEEP WILFRED» as i raised my iron cat claws and send them flying down to his chest 'this is easy peasy! first we destroied the guard's now we are killing prince's! well only one! and that is good? whatevr....' when my metal claws were about to clash into his skin a 'party pooper' came in «PRINCESS (Y/N)!!» in a split second i stood still......«what.....did you.....call...........me?» as i lowered my metal claws and stood up, and turned around to face the one who called me the lost princess, that princess that was to weak to defend herself.but as soon as i turned around i regretted my move...

willy pov X3

BANG! as soon as she tuned around she got shot in the chest, she fell to her knees and on her back, i had the extreme urge to look under the mask and see who tried to kill me. i rolled over and slowly came closer to her, i was almost a mouse that was brave enough to walk to the sleeping hunter........the kat. as i creeped closer and closer i didn't notice the gun on the right side of my head «get down»....

as an puppy that did something bad, i was punched to the ground and when i looked up i saw that the persoon that kicked me down had loong hair that reatched her shoulders and it had a bit of a curl in it from time to time, i couldn't see her cuzz the flashlight that she had was shining in my eyes. she kneeled down and out of no were she stabbed a syringe in my neck, and the last thing i saw was that the persoon kneeled down to her and picked her up and walked away with her in the persoons arms. and then every thing went black.......

anna's pov

i'm glad my mom forced me to do drama lessons, god know what should have else happened! as i tried to see who was carying me i noticed that my face was covered with some white fabric 'that could be bandages? was i that good at faking my death? seriusly! these guys gotta learn when someone really is dead and when their faking it! noobs....' suddenly i heard someone talking(the dots are the parts that you can't hear!) «di...you get...er?» then i heard the voice of the one carying me«yes sir, i got her it was easy... she really thought that we were a team.» wait was that....?

then it hit me

miranda

alright guys! that was it for this chapter! would miranda really turn her back to us and leave the friendship that once was build? or will she help us steal the crown?

wait for the next chapter and see for your self!!!

LATERS!!!!!!!

autor-chan out!