i was born toxic of you

roberto's pov

as she sang her lullaby i got sleepy of it.......must...stay....awake...........zzzzzzzzzz, then every thing was dark«......pri.....ro.......princ......rober......PRINCE ROBERTO!»«AAAAAAAHH! ROUTE 66!» as i jump up in shock i didn't realize that edward was behind me and i gave him a fist in the face. «owwwwww.....» edward covered his blood red nose with both of his hands.. «sorry.....edward.....» as i said that i realized that we were in the room of the dream but........ in the room stood a bloody child covered with a mask and blood running out from her eye sockets of her mask.....«i-i-it's....h-her.» edward forgot the fact that his nose was bleeding and backed of....away from the girl, she took a step closer «h-hello?...» a weak voice said«i-is some one t-here? ......i'm-m s-o c-cold.......» she ran and sat down in a corner when loud footsteps could be heard in the hallway,«someone.......please....help!» the door flew open and reviled a strong man with a bloody knife.«come out come out where you are!~» he searched around with an insane grin on his face he walked tourds the corner where the little girl was hiding, «there you are you little brat!» he walked tourds the little girl and threw the knife down at her just when the knife was about to hit the little girl they both turned into dust and they were gone.............

joshua's pov

 every one went out of the room in shock what just had happened «w-w-w-w-w-wha-»i couldn't even finish my line before...«AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!» a ghost girl ran out of the room where she was hiding and ran tourds the exit and began banging on the door like crazy......but this time without mask on....i wonder why? and most enportant....why did she show us this?......is this...what.....happened to......her? but....WHY? why did HE do this to HER....where is her MOM and WHY is SHE not here?!? «good job honey! just make her bleed!~» the guy turned around and faced the woman «my pleasure m'lady~» the woman showed an insane smile and grabbed an bottle of whiskey and walked thourds the little girl and made her face her......wait a second...i know that face........but i can't but my finger on it......«an ugly thing should not exist in this world....your only a big pain in the ass for every one!~» the child let out a laugh.....the woman looked at her and her smile faded«WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!?!?» the woman yelled in her face.....the girl looked up...«well M'LADY i think YOU TWO should suck a d#ck..» the woman hung her head....«josh......do YOU know what to do about THIS THING over there?.....» the man walked until he stood next to her «ow~ i know what to do~» he pulled out a........KNIFE!?! and went tourds the girl with an insane smile on her face and this time WE saw what he did to HER, he grabbed her neck and smashed her on the cold ground he then walked over to her and grabbed his knife again and grabbed her chin and made her face upwards.....to my suprice she has no expresion in her eyes.....shes not even scared! he tightened his grip around the knife and  sliced her skin like it is some kind of felt, he made....tears....he cut tears in her face.......«cry baby! cry baby! cuzz you don't f#cking care!~» her mother sang in joy.......so that's why she called herself cry baby.......her past has to do with it......her whole child hod has been nothing but an nightmare.......now i understand WHY she killed them.....poor child.....she must have been scared.....

okie! this is all for today guys!!! i love you all! but there is one question i have for you guys!!

reader-chan: really?!? what is it!

author-chan: well the question is simple.........witch prince do YOU want her to fall in love with?

 isn't this a good qeustion!?! 

killerkillermariposaa out!