kidnaped to?

(lol i just saw this pic and it litarly GAVE ME INSPIRATION, LIKE SERIUSLY??? A MEME? yasss a meme XD)

anna's pov

i woke up in a dark place, it was so dark that i bumped my head against the wall when i tried to run away. and yes when i just woke up i'm a REAL idiot, trust me u don't wanna know.. (#TEAM_IDIOT'S XD)

finally i relized that there was no escaping and sat back down, «HELLO!?!?» i yelled as hard as i could. not really my best oprion but i was getting a little scared of walking or rather said bumping into wall's without finding anything near a being, i mean. everyone would get paranoid right? anyway.....

as i waited for silence to rip my last piece of sanity i heard something i wish i didn't «h-hello?» a little voice said, probbably far, FAR away cuzz i really had to focus on the voice to actually make word's out of it. as i made the voice repeat it's sentice over and OVER again and finally i reatched to the point of where there was just a corner between me and the stranger, and have i told you that after crashing multiple time's into the wall i 'accedentally' took of my blind fold, and being the smartass i am i took the chance to makesure my mask was on, and to all luck come's an end. i didn't wear my mask. but one pluss point! maybe they wouldn't realize i was the famous killer and just be to buzzy trying to escape! 

i turned the corner and wished i died in a hole in the ground..... it was...

WHO WAS IT!?!?!?!?!?

UR PRINCE-SAMA!!!!

(pls comment witch prince u want meh to do first! X3 author-chan out!

LATERS!!!!