SoraMafu Stories~ [Part 3]

Bởi lovejjong

This is the third soramafu oneshots I'm working on haha~ hope you guys will enjoy it as much as the other two... Xem Thêm

Intro
Who Are You (Part 1)
Who Are You (Part 2)
Who Are You (Part 3)
Who Are You (Part 4)
Who Are You (Part 5)
Who Are You (Part 6)
Who Are You (Extra)
Little Space
You Are So Beautiful (Part 1)
You Are So Beautiful (Part 2)
You Are So Beautiful (Part 3)
You Are So Beautiful (Part 4)
Tattoos And Flowers (Part 1)
Tattoo And Flowers (Part 2)
Tattoos And Flowers (Part 3)
Tattoos And Flowers (Part 4)
Tattoos And Flowers (Part 5)
Tattoos And Flowers (Part 6)
Tattoos And Flowers (Part 7)
No, You Are Not (Part 1)
No, You Are Not (Part 2)
No, You Are Not (Part 3)
Happy New Year!
No, You Are Not (Part 4)
No, You Are Not (Part 5)
Don't Touch Me (OneShot)
No, You Are Not (Part 6)
Mafu's Diary (ONESHOT)
Fangs and Bloody Kisses (Part 1)
Worthless
Come Here (Part 1)
Come Here (Part 2)
Come Here (Part 3)
Some Action
I Hate Him
Hearing Voices
Hit Me Harder
Daddy's Rules
Abusive Relationship [Part 1]
Abandoned Classroom
Sinners and Angels (Part 1)
Abusive Relationship (Part 2)
Sinners and Angels (Part 2)
Abusive Relationship (Part 3)
Sinners and Angels (Part 3)
Colours And Tattoos (Part 1)
Colours and Tattoos (Part 2)
Colours and Tattoos (Part 3)
Colours and Tattoos (Part 4)
Talk Me Down
THIS BOOK IS ENDING

Day We Became Us

981 14 13
Bởi lovejjong

Not soramafu, and not one part of the kinky series. This is Melost+Kashitsuki.

        Amatsuki remembers the first day he met Hashiyan and Kashitaro. It was love at first sight, a great distraction from his abusive boyfriend, and he loved the attention the two males gave him.

*°*

       The first day he met them, he was going to school when his knees buckled and he fell. His boyfriend was too rough with him, playing with him like he is a toy. However, he couldn't get away from the male, and ended up living with him. Now, he rubbed the rope marks on his thighs, wincing at the sharp pain that shot up his leg. "Ow," he hisses lowly, tears pricking the corners of his eyes.
         The brunette pushed up his red spectacles in frustration, taking out his phone and dialling Mafu's phone number. Mafu is his childhood and current best friend, and he knew that he can count on the albino. He glanced worriedly at his leg, which was bend at a weird angle, and waited for his friend to pick up. "Hello?" He heard an unknown voice, which was hoarse, and squeaked.
        "I want to talk to Mafu," he whispered, and the voice hummed. "He is bathing. I'm his boyfriend, you must be Amachan, right? What's wrong?" "I fell down and I can't stand up," Amatsuki said softly, sounding like he was about to cry. "Whoa, tell me where you at, I'll tell Hashiyan and Kashitaro to pick you up." Amatsuki blinked. Who are they?
        Nevertheless, he told Soraru the address of the place he is at, because he does not care if he is going to be kidnapped or killed, he just want this pain off his legs now. He tried to move his legs and yelped in pain when the pain intensifies. "Hey, you Amachan?" He heard a voice ask and blinked through the haze of pain. He turned to snap at the person to fuck off, but stopped when he saw how hot the guy was, and his lips screwed shut.

       "Soraru sent me?" The black-haired male asked, and Amatsuki frowns. "Can you help me up?" He inquired, gazing up at the male with puppy eyes. The male grunted, and pulled him up. Amatsuki let out a high pitched screech, tears springing up in pain. The male notices and gasped, bracing Amatsuki so that he can stand on two feet.
       "I'm Hashiyan," he smiled, and the brunette nodded with a slow blush, a hand gripping his thighs, that are in so much pain. "Are you okay?" Another male asked, and Amatsuki supposed that this male is Kashitaro. "I'm fine," he replied softly, forcing a smile. "I don't think so. Your thighs seemed to be in pain?" Hashiyan asked, and Amatsuki flushed a deep red. "Yes," he admitted, and the black-haired male crossed his arms. "You're coming home with us," he decided, and gripped Amatsuki's hand.
        However, the brunette resisted, pulling his arm away. "I'm perfectly fine," he snapped, and turned away. But when he took a step, he immediately felt his legs give out under him. He braced himself for the hard ground and was shocked when he did not feel anything. He cracked open an eye to see Kashitaro's arms around him, and the said male smiled at him. "We need to take care of you," he said in a steady tone, and carried Amatsuki to his and Hashiyan's house.

         Once he reached, Hashiyan threw him a pair of shorts and told him to change. Amatsuki gave him a dull look, and the older male pouted. "If you don't change, I'll do it for you!" He smiles and the brunette literally ran to the bathroom, changing as quick as he can. Once he was finished, he made his way out, and both the other males stared at him.

Or more specifically, his legs.

       "Is that rope marks?" Hashiyan finally asked, his voice horrified. "My boyfriend has kinks," Amatsuki replied, sitting down so that Kashitaro can rub medicinal oil on it. "Thank you, Kashitaro-san, Hashiyan-san," he beams at them, and Hashiyan traced a hand over one of Amatsuki's many bruises, making the bespectacled male flinch a little.
        "It feels like your boyfriend is rather abusive, hmm?" He inquired, and Amatsuki flushed. "He needs me," was all he said, but in truth, he don't really know why he had stuck with the male in the first place. "Why don't you break up with him.. and choose us?" Kashitaro whispered now, his hand slipping into Amatsuki's shirt, making him shudder. "Stop," the brunette moaned, and Hashiyan finally smirks, drawing circles on the younger's inner thigh.

"No."

°*°

      Amatsuki went home that day, his body marked with hickeys. He felt happy, for once, and skipped home. But when he sees a familiar pair of shoes in his house, he began to fear what's about to happen next. I mean, he did come home after having sex with another male- that's bad enough, but with two? That's even worse, and he knew it. Aside from that, his lips were red and swollen, and that fact made everything worse.
          However, he opens the door... and was instantly slapped by his boyfriend. "What did you do when you're outside, slut?" The harsh voice asked, and Amatsuki finally cries. He lets his boyfriend strip his clothes off, and if he had noticed the increase of numbers in the hickeys on his body, he didn't say anything. He was, however, rougher than he had ever been. He forced himself into Amatsuki dry, making the younger cry at the pain, and left him, messed up and dirty, on the bed as he zipped up his pants and left the house.
        As Amatsuki lay there, naked and in pain, he lets his tears flow unchecked, and curled into a ball to push the pain inwards.

I have to leave him.

        The next and the following week, Amatsuki locked his house and never left his home. He stayed inside, with the curtains closed and prayed, every day, that his boyfriend wouldn't come over. Thankfully, he did not, and he cries himself to sleep every night. Finally, he heard someone kick open the door, and hid under his covers. He winced softly at the pain his wounds had provided him, and the bruises that make even the simplest movements hurt like hell. He heard someone open his door and shudders, under he felt the covers getting pulled off him.
         "Stop!" He cries out, and felt a hand caress his hair. "What had he done to you?" He heard Hashiyan's voice, unusually soft, as the hand continued to stroke his hair. "Hashiyan-san?" He whispered out, and turned to look at the black-haired male. "Mafu gave me your address because he is worried, and because he went to Paris with Soraru. Now tell me, are you okay?" The black-haired male emphasized his words slowly, watching the brunette flinch.
       "Nothing," Amatsuki stammered, pushing a trembling hand through his messed up hair. Hashiyan's heart clenched at the sight of this male looking so broken and pained, and he vowed to kill the asshole who had made this sinfully innocent creature become like this. Kashitaro sat next to the younger male, keeping quiet as he slowly threads his fingers through Amatsuki's hair. "Are you okay?" Kashitaro asked, and Amatsuki shook his head.
        "N-no," he sobbed out, covering his face with his hands. He drew his legs towards his chest, giving both the older males fill view of his marked up body. Not even noticing that their eyes is darkening with rage. "Who did this to you?" Hashiyan finally asks, his voice hard as steel and Amatsuki sniffles. "My ex," he whispered, and the black-haired male stood up, already fuming.
        "I'm gonna get him," he stated with a hard voice, but Kashitaro stopped him, standing up. He pressed a chaste kiss to Hashiyan's lips in front of Amatsuki, who watched the exchange with wide eyes. "Calm down," he said softly, before turning to the bespectacled male. "We are dating," he explained, a smile on his lips. Hashiyan, however, just stared at Amatsuki silently with a small smirk. 
       "Wanna get in a relationship with us?" He inquired, and Amatsuki flushed red. "What are you saying?" He shrieked, only to wince when his hoarse voice cracked and hurt. "I'll get you a glass of water," Kashitaro said, his voice full of kindness and... is that adoration? Amatsuki scrunched up his face.
        Hashiyan took the other male's seat, and folded his arms. "Why don't you leave that guy? He isn't good for you," he asked, and Amatsuki felt the pressure of tears again. "Don't cry, I'm sorry for making you sad!" Hashiyan pouted, and made grabby hands towards Amatsuki, indicating that the male should hug him. The brunette complied, instantly melting into the warm embrace. He felt Hashiyan kiss his forehead and sighed happily.
       "Water," Kashitaro handed him his drink, and Amatsuki accepted it, drinking the water in one large gulp. Somehow, when Hashiyan and Kashitaro wrapped him in their arms, Amatsuki felt like nothing harmful can happen to him. "We will be with you to go to the police to lodge report for abuse, okay?" Kashitaro asked, and Amatsuki found himself nodding, his shoulders slumping with newfound relief that he can finally get his freedom.

        The next day, the couple went with Amatsuki to the police station, where he filed a report, along with a restraining order against his boyfriend. Aside from that, Amatsuki also broke up with his boyfriend through a text, and blocked his number.

       Then, two months of hanging out with Hashiyan and Kashitaro, the both males finally popped the question to Amatsuki. It had been a dark night, and the three guys were outside in the nearby park. Amatsuki's bruises had long since healed, and the brunette was really happy. Then Kashitaro took his hand, and Hashiyan took his other hand, and they both kissed the back of his hand. "Amachan, would you say yes to dating us? We will treat you like a prince, we promise," they smiled when they saw his shocked and flushed expression. "Y-yes," The brunette finally said, and allowed then to hug him, feeling himself nearly explode from happiness.

*°*°*

         "What were you thinking, Amachan?" He heard a soft voice and turned to smile at Kashitaro. "Nothing, Kashi," he whispered with a grin. The older male nodded, setting down his cup of coffee and pecking Amatsuki on his lips. "Come on, Hashiyan is warring for us in the cafe," he whispered, and Amatsuki stood up, beaming as he kissed Kashitaro again.

"Okay."

A/N : This is angsty? Idek... Anyway, I feel tired irl really. There is a friend that I have recently stopped talking to. I wanted to help her once, but she refused to listen to me and started spreading rumours about me and my other friends. I dealed with it because i don't want any trouble, but lately, one of my friends told me about her rumours, that are getting worse and worse. Apparantly someone told me about me being bisexual and genderfluid, and she decided to go out with her friends to the same place my friends and me are going to. When we met, she purposely told her friends about how disgusting gay and genderfluid people are, and I instantly felt horrible. Of course, my close friend told me to not care, but it doesn't matter. The things she had said made me insecure again, because she also knows about my recent breakup and decided to target me. 
       On another matter, I would like to thank all of you guys for supporting and loving my stories even though my updates had gotten considerably slower. I will try to update more as a gift to show my thanks, and really, thank you for being there for me whenever I need it. I'm sorry to rant every time I write something, I'll try to cut down on it. I'm also really sorry about my hiatus from the other two books, I will try to update as soon as I can.

-Aru

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

29.6K 326 12
This a just a series of Diabolik Lovers One shots. And maybe a few endings, but it depends how many people read this. Anyway I hope you like these on...
54.6K 3.9K 47
Track 1: The beginning of our journey together. (This is the first part of a SoraMafu series I'll be making based on their collab albums. Hope you...
30.2K 638 77
I'm a total Uta no prince sama fan girl so I thought I would do this.
2.1K 28 8
So, as the title says, this is a book for some of the anime one-shots I've written. I hope you'll like them!