Diary (h.s)

By iloveharrystyles115

Fanfic about Harry Styles and y/n drifting apart because of a diary entry that upsets Harry. This ends up to... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 12

964 29 5
By iloveharrystyles115

You would have never thought that you would come this far with Harry. You thought that after he read your diary, he'd leave you for good. You thought that you wouldn't give him a second chance after he cheated on you with Nadine.

You would have never thought that you would get married to Harry. Never thought that he'd propose to you on your fifth year anniversary.

Today was yours and Harry's fifth year anniversary and you guys decided to walk around the city for the day. Nothing too big.

Harry reached down and grabbed your hands in his, intertwining them. You smiled. He gently rubbed little circles over the top of your hand with his thumb. He then started swinging your hands in between you two.

"What, are you five?" You asked, giggling at the childish grin he had. "Oh my god, I'm dating a five year old. "

He shook his head and pulled your hand, tugging you into his body. You sighed and wrapped your free arm around his waist, your hands resting on his hip. "I'm not five. I'm a twenty-one- year old man, okay?"

"Mhm," you hummed, looking around you to see men and women dressed in suits and pencil skirts with a white blouse or white button up shirt. Then there were people who were wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "You can be my five year old, yeah?" You grinned.

"Nope. I'm your twenty-one year old man. " he muttered, kissing your temple.

You rolled your eyes. "Mhm, okay. "

"On a serious note," he said, running his hand through his hair. "You know that I love you, right?" He looked down at you and gave you a loving smile.

"I know that, H. " you squeezed his hand. "And I love you, so much. "

He grinned. "You make me happy, baby. M'the happiest I can be. Probably more, thanks to you. It's not your beautiful eyes, your amazing lips, and perfect face that gets to me. "He licked his bottom lip and stopped walking. "It's how you manage to make me smile without even trying so hard. It's how your voice gives me butterflies in my stomach. It's how you laugh at my stupid jokes. It's how you listen to me. It's how you get me like nobody else does. "

You had tears welling up in your eyes and a wide grin was plastered on your face. "H, stop. You're going to make me cry in public. "

He chuckled. He lifted his hands and caressed your cheeks with his thumbs. "Well, good. "

You rolled your eyes and pushed him away. "Why do you have to ruin the cute moment?" You whined. "You always ruin a cute moment. " you muttered. You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. You started walking.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" Harry asked, who quickly caught up to you with his long lanky legs. "Would you marry me?" He asked.

You chuckled and shook your head. "Yeah, I will. " you nodded. "Now come on, I'm starving. " you reached behind you to grab Harry's arm but instead, you hit a little kid in the forehead.

You turned around and gasped. You opened your mouth to say something, but your eyes caught a glimpse of curly hair. You looked behind the kid to see Harry suppressing a laugh, kneeling down on one knee and holding a box with a beautiful, silver, shiny ring.

"Im so sorry, buddy." You said quietly to the kid, not looking at him. "Thought you were that idiot on one knee. " you muttered.

The kid turned around and shrugged. "I think he's proposing to you. " the kid grabbed my hand and tugged me towards Harry.

"Harry," you hissed. "Get up. This isn't funny. This is cruel. "

"I'm serious. Marry me. "

"You're not kidding?" You whispered, tears welling up in your eyes once again.

He shook his head and smiled. "I'm serious. I don't want to marry anyone else. I want you and only you. "

By now, people have crowded you and Harry. Some people with their phones out recording. "Say yes." The kid said, squeezing my hand once before giving it to Harry.

"Thanks, bud. " Harry grinned.

The kid smiled. "You're welcome Harry. ." He waved and took a step back and met his mom who smiled down at him.

"So what do you say?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yes. Oh my god, yes. " you cried. He grinned and slipped the ring on your finger before standing up and wrapping his arms around your waist, picking you up and spinning you in circles. He set you down and leaned forward to capture lips.

"I love you." He mumbled against your lips.

"And I love you. "

A year after you guys got married, you would have never thought you would get pregnant and have a healthy four month beautiful baby boy.

Your hand automatically flew to your stomach, rubbing it where there will be a bump in a few months. You couldn't believe the two straight lines on the stick that is in your hand. You thought your eyes were playing tricks on you.

You were ecstatic, but you didn't know how Harry would take the news. You knew he wanted children, but you didn't know if he wanted to wait a couple of years or not.

"Baby, I'm home. " your eyes widened. You threw the boxes and all six pregnancy tests under the sink and walked out off e bathroom just in time to see Harry marching in the room. He grinned and dropped his coat on the bed before walking up to you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hi, love. " he murmured before leaning forward to press a kiss on your lips. "I brought us some Chinese.." He sat on the bed and took of his boots before standing up.

You grinned and grabbed his hand and dragged him behind you to the kitchen. You let go of his hand and served him and yourself some Chinese food before sitting down across from him.

"Sorry m'late, love," Harry swallowed border continuing. "I went to visit my dad after the studio and spend a little bit of time with him. Feels like I haven't spent time with him lately. "

You nodded and set your fork down on the plate. "It's okay. " you nodded. "How the new album coming?"

He grinned. "It's great! Got a few songs written down. " he mumbled. He looked up at you and frowned. "Are you not hungry? You haven't eaten anything, baby. "

"I hate you, styles. " you blurt out. His eyes widened and set down his fork slowly.

"What?"

"I hate you."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"You make me nauseous. " you shrugged.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What? Love, you're not making sense. You're telling me that you hate me then you're telling me I make you nauseous?"

You nodded. "Yeah you make me nauseous. " he grabbed his cup and took a sip. "Or it could be the mini human being that's in me. " you shrugged. He spit his water and started coughing. "Either way, I wanna barf and its your fault. "

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

You bit your lip and nodded. He stood up and walked up to you and out a hand on your belly. "You're telling me, that there's a mini you or mini me in there?" He asked, pointing at your stomach with his free hand.

You nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Harry, I took six pregnancy tests. I'm positively sure. "

He giggled. "I see what you did there."

You groaned. "Why did I say yes to marrying you?" You mumbled and leaned forward, your forehead resting on his stomach.

"The kid Made you say yes." He muttered become pressing a peck on top of your head. "I love you, Y/N. " he bent down and balanced himself with his hands o your knees. "And I love you, little one. "

You couldn't ask for anything better than what you have now. You have everything you've ever wanted. You have and amazing handsome loving husband and a beautiful baby boy.

"How are my two favorite boys?" You asked as you walked in the living room to see Harry sitting down with Theo in between Harry's spread legs. You walked up to the two of them and sat down across from them. "How's my favorite little boy, hm? Is daddy giving you some tickles?" You cooed as Theo laughed with his fist in his hand. Harry tickling his little chubby feet.

"Hi, love. " Harry said, leaning forward to give your forehead a quick peck. "Did you sleep well? Are you hungry? I made some pancakes. "

You shook your head and sent him a smile. "I'm fine, thank you. "

He grabbed your hand and squeezed it once. "Thank you. "

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "For what?"

He shrugged. "For.. Marrying me. Giving me this little bundle of joy. " he said, bopping Theo's nose gently. "For everything. I love you."

"And I love you. "

--------------

--------------

I really hope you guys enjoyed this xxx

Much love

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...