My Lil secret *Harlena Fanfic*

By smileurright

Selena was beautiful and famous and was just an amazing person. She always gave back. She never let her fans... More

My Lil secret *Harlena Fanfic*
1- Take Care
2- Why?
3- Nice to see you again
4- Mission
5- Screwed
6- Excuse me
7- I'm sorry
8-Tell me
9-Don't you dare
10-Make me
11-Don't do this
12-MutherFucker
13-Cheater/Guess Who!?

14-Damn it

7.1K 188 135
By smileurright

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing (@evebella152960) because her comment made me cry:') she's so sweet! I LOVE you:) and everyone else who reads my book :) it means so much guys :'D

I love reading y'all comments son puero MUY perfecto<3 Los amo<3

Also sorry for the long wait :0 I hate Skool guys!! I hate it with this passion! -.- I wanna take a writing class because I just love writing. Thats one thing I'm good at and yet I can't -.- I don't have enough credits! fckn cunts! I haven't been to Skool... missed a whole week. Been at New Mexico visiting some aunts and cousins:)

And I heard Niall and Selena hung out!? Then they were suppose to meet Harry up but never did!?!? Niall could have made HARLENA happen!! Why does god do this to us #HarlenaShippers I also found her outfit on Instagram on the #selenagomez tag and saw the outfit and when I first saw her wear it which was a awhile ago I was in love lol I love going through her hashtag xD and anyone who bashes on my queen WILL get cut! and don't post god damn Ariana pics on her tag! I love ari but its a Selena tag! damn y'all who do that!

Anyways hope y'all enjoy this chappie fill drama and cuteness!^,^ also gonna make a new cover and tell me what y'all think ;D

Enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~========~~~~~~~~~

(Yay! Love me! lol)
Harry's pov:

I can't keep the smile off my face. Dylan call me daddy! Me! Not that Justin. Me. Harry Styles. His real daddy. Nothing nor no one can take away my happiness. Maybe Niall or Justin... No. Not even those two. I got closer to mum and my son. I played with his lil fingers. There so small like ants compare to my larger rougher fingers. I felt my phone buzz and took out my phone.

-2 New Messages From:Bry da pea:P-

I let out a small chuckle at her name. We came up with because putting just bry, was dull and boring.

Message from Bry da pea:P:

Harry... -.- I told you. I'm not gonna lie by saying I'm fine! Cause that is a fucking lie! -.-t I just played my guitar and listened to some Jake Miller<3 (: ... I wanna marry jake... or Logan Lerman....or Ryan Glosing...or The whole guys from teen wolf cast..Or James Franco. Norman Reedus(Daryl)/Chandler Riggs(Carl)/Andrew(Rick) from Twd too! Too many?? 0: I don't mind sharing myself with them xD

Message from Bry da pea:P:

Now my brother and cousin came and made me laugh. d: They were always good at making me laugh when im down(: I'm glad they didn't see my red eyes and puffy face 0: My brother didn't like Niall as much and he would for sure kill him! Not thats a bad idea... okay! It is a bad idea! My dad liked Niall and if found out!?... I have family members in gangs!! OH NUTELLA.. This can't get out!

I raised an eyebrow at her texts. This girl is crazy. She goes from being depress to funny to going mad. Its bloody crazy! I let out a sigh and text her back saying 'I won't let her down and thank god she's now laughing and smiling. And that's TOO many guys to marry! And her brother beating Niall doesn't sound too bad?.. No. Okay maybe it is, a lil.'

That's all happened before I went to check on Selena who cried which broke my heart and told me she ruined my career? I don't care about that now. Just as we sit her phone starts ringing. I see her answer before her faces turns into shock and anger. She stands up angrily. "WHO. TOLD. YOU!?" She yelled, turning away from Dylan, who was playing with Gemma's hair. She walks out and into the kitchen. I get up slowly and send a smile at my mum, Gemma and my baby boy before walking into the kitchen.

I hear her let out a bitter laugh. "REALLY!? Oh.. isn't that fucking wonder-fucking-ble!" she spat, leaning against the kitchen island. I walk over slowly and put my hand on her shoulder. I feel her tense before relaxing. She looks up and her eyes are filled with water. I feel my heart break. "You wouldn't even dare..." she gritted, shaking her head suddenly becoming angry again. "Try! I dare you!" She spat, moving away from me. "YOU WOULDN'T EVEN WIN THE CASE! HE'S MINE AND HARRYS!!" She yells again, and at that moment I felt my heart explode with happiness. 'He's mine and Harrys.' Wow.. that made me so happy.

"Suck a fucking dick, Justin. I'm sure your good at that! Goodbye!" she quickly hung up and slammed her phone on the counter. Okay.. I think her phone may have broke.

"Wha' that bout?" I ask her, wrapping my arms around her small waist for behind. She lets out a long sigh before turning around in my arms. I pull her close and hold her tight. "Fucking bitch." she mumbles into my chest, crying silently. "I-I.. I wanna tell Dylan the truth." she whispers, making me freeze. "Right now?" I ask her. She nods against my chest. "Is that a good idea?" I ask her. She pulls back, wiping away some tears. "Isn't that what you want Harry?" she asks, sighing. I nod slowly. "I-.. What if he doesn't want me to be his da?" I ask her, my worry taking over my mind. Damn it! Curse my mind, thinking of such things.

"What do you mean? Harry, either way he doesn't have a choice. YOU are his dad." She replies, which makes me roll my eyes. "Gee.. thanks for that Selena. Makes me feel like I'm on top of the world." I say, running a hand through my hair, slowly. She sighs, grabbing my jaw forcefully, making me look at her. "Dylan will love you as his dad. He's already comfortable with you. He hasn't seen Justin in a week. He's stuck on Tom and Erika." she tells me. Making me feel even worse. REALLY!? Tom?!

"Me and Tom don't get along Selena. Did you already forget?" I ask her, cocking an eyebrow at her.

She lets out a annoyed groan. "Harry. This is your son. If there's one person who can convince Dylan that your his real dad is Tom." She tells me, making me let out a annoyed groan. "Why not you?" I ask her, feeling slightly irrigated. "I am. I will. He will believe me. It's just he's a person to have proof lil cheeky, cutie. Must have got that from you." she says, making me chuckle. "Okay. So we should tell him tomorrow morning over some pancakes and pickles. Has a weird addiction to those." she tell me, making me grin. "You, Selena, have a addiction with pickles." I tell her, making her grin proudly. "They're delicious." she says, winking.

"So.. what did Justin say?" I ask her, again. She sighs and rolls her eyes, sitting down at a stool at the island table. "He... Fucking bastard.." she mutters under her breath, "He wants to fight for Dylan. Like you did." she finally says, making me cringe. I did want to take him from her, but why would I do that. He loves Selena. He would hate me if I took him from her, I can't do that.

"He has no right. Not even a saying." I spat, my blood boiling at that that thought of the bastard taking my son. Never in a million years. He would have to kill me first. I would do everything in my power to make Justin go down. Not in you know, in the bad way. Just to make him stay away. Thats all.

"He thinks he does. Poor bastard." Selena mumbles, shaking her head. "Mummy!? WOOK!" Dylan suddenly yells, making me and Selena turn towards his cute slightly accent voice. He really is mine... Is his voice gonna be deep as mine? Will he have m-? Ouch, that hurt. "Selena. Stop pulling so hard. I can walk." I tell her, making her scoff and roll her eyes. "Your so clumsy. Dylan gets that from you too." she says, making me grin widely.

We both walk back in to Dylan giggling like bloody hell, sitting on my mums lap. "What is it baby?" Selena ask him, making my eyes go wide at the sight. "Mum!" I gasp, as everyone else in the room bursts into laughter. My mum thought it would be funny to show my son a baby picture of me running naked. "Wook.. was me!" Dylan squeals, pointing to the picture giggling. Just the sound makes me melt.

Selena lets out a loud laugh, shaking her head. "No baby. Thats not you. Auntie Erika has that picture somewhere. Thats your dadd-" she gasp, cutting herself off. Dylan looks up, his large eyes looking confused. "Daddy? No. Daddy wrown wair." he says cutely. But, stupid Justin has brown hair. No. Dylan you have my hair! Well.. Selena's, I had blonde straight hair.

"No baby. Your daddy has brown curly hair." Selena tells him, making him confused and look even cuter. Is that possible? Dylan Styles just made it possible. "Daddy me wair?" he asks, pointing to his crazy curls. He had my old style. All the curly pushes to his left side. Selena nods, making Dylan look over me, curious in his big eyes. He had my color of eyes but Selena has big mocha eyes and he got her shape, big and round. Perfect. Thats one word to describe him. "Win?" Dylan asks, pointing to me. Selena nods, smiling proudly. Dylan smiles wide, showing off his dimples and giggles. "WIN! Win, win, win." he chats, cocking his head side to side making everyone laugh.

"Ca- uhm, can.. me and Gemma have him for the night?" Anne asks, making Dylan clap his hands and looks over at me. "Wanna stay tonight with Grandma, Anne and auntie, Gemma?" Selena ask him, not even noticing what she just said. All I know is I felt my heart swell at the look of my mums face. Her face lite up, smiling wide. Gemma had tears in her eyes again. Dylan looks over at me before looking at Selena. "Food?" he asks her, making Selena laugh and my mum clapped her hands. "I'll cook you anythin' you want." she says, grinning down at Dylan who face lite up, his eyes wider and a large smile on his face. He nods quickly. "Wizza!" he yells, throwing his lil arms up. My mum chuckles. "I don't really cook pizza." she says, before taking out her phone. "We can order?" she offers, making Dylan jump up with glee. "Wizza!" he yells, jumping on my mum, throwing his lil arms around her. "Don't let him have pizza?" Gemma teases Selena, chuckling. Selena shakes her head. "No. I let him have everything. McDonald's is his favorite fast-food." Selena replies, quickly adding, "Fries are his addiction besides pancakes and pickles."

"Well lets order!" Gemma suddenly says, jumping up and stealing Dylan away from mum who gasps and playfully glares at Gemma. "Excuse me. I'm ordering. I need to ask him what he wants. So give him here." Mum says, stretching her arms out towards Gemma. Gemma shakes her head, walking towards the kitchen yelling, "You can ask while I hold him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~:::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you aren't talking now?" I ask her, massaging her scalp. She lets out a small dreamy sigh, cuddling into my arms more. "Nope. She's causing more drama." she tells me. Dylan went to bed with my mum and Gemma. He loves them. I can tell mum and Gemma love him too. Me and Selena are just cuddling in my bed talking about everything. "Uh.. I just.. you know... since we're here now. Uhm.. what are we?" she asks, making me confused. I furrow my eyebrows and squint my eyes. "Wha' you mean?" I ask her. "Like.. are we together? Just friends? FWB?" she asks, making me hold her tighter. "I don't know what you wanna be, I know I wanna be with you." I tell her all in honestly. I feel her suck in a breath. I bite my lower lip. Did I mess up? I was just answering her question. Was my answer bad?

"R-Really?" she asks, sounding shock by my answer. I nod and pull her closer. "More than anything. I wrote a song about you.. okay two." I tell her, blushing a bit. She sits up, hitting my chin with her head. I groan and grasp onto it. "Really!? Oh shoot!.. I'm sorry! Does it hurt? God, I'm sorry." she apologizes over and over making me laugh. "Its okay." I reassure her. "Are you sure? No lying, Styles." She teases, pointing a finger at me accusing.

I shake my head, smiling wide at her. I remove my hand showing her. "Perfect." I reassure her, making her let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I don't want you coming out in the morning with a bruise. What will they think?" she says, wide eye. I smirk. "Selena. You have gave me many bruises before." I wink at her as she's gasps, hitting my chest playfully. "Harry." she scowls. "Wha' I gave you many before too." I wink at her again this time she blushes and looks down.

"It's impossible with you." she mumbles. "So.. about the songs." she asks, looking back up. I smirk. "What about them?" I tease her, making her giggle. "You know what." she tells me.

"C-Can you sing them to me?" she ask me, making me grin. "Nope." I tell her, making her gasps and pout. "What? Why not?" she asks, crossing her arms looking so cute. "Because.." I tease. "Because?" she mocks. "Okay, okay. I wrote a couple songs about you too." she tells me, making me gasps and sit up as well. "Really?" I ask her, narrowing my eyes at her. She smiles shyly and nods.

"Well lets hear them!" I tell her, making her shake her head and smirk. "Nope." she says, looking away. "Why?" I ask her. "Because.." she mocks making me shake my head and laugh.

-Next Day-

I wake up to giggling. I open one of my eyes only to have someone jump on me. I let out a small laugh. I remove my arms from Selena and sit up slowly. "Mornin'." I rasp to my mum, Gemma and my son. My son. Wow. Never getting use to that.

"Wornin! Wook! Pancakes!" Dylan giggles, shoving pancakes in my face. His hair was a mess, only wearing a diaper. I let a large smile take over my face. "Aren't you potty train?" I tease. Dylan giggles and nods. "Me wot wet wed!" he says, nodding. I fake gasps. "You didn't wet the bed? That cause you have a diaper." I tell him, tickling his sides, making him let out a loud laugh throwing his head back.

"Woops." he says, giggling like crazy, his eyes shinning and his face flushed. I look down and see that he dropped his pancake on Selena. I chuckle and pick it up slowly, making all the syrup stick on her hair.

We all giggle before I put the pancake back on his plate. We hear a groan making us all froze. "Dylan." Selena warns, sitting up. "Don't tell me you dropped your pancake on me again?" Selena asks, making Dylan gasps and look towards me his eyes wider and mouth in a 'o'. We all laugh not being able to contain anymore. Selena stretches her arms out for Dylan. He giggles and jumps into her arms. "Morning my cute baby.. Did yah sleep well?" she asks him, Dylan nods and smiles at mum and Gemma. "Me wike wrandma Anne and auntie Wemma!" he yells, throwing his lil arms up, making us all laugh. "Wemma?" I ask. "Only he's allowed to call me that." Gemma warns me.

"Oh. Selena. Your phone hasn't stopped ringing since Gemma put it to charge for you, honey." Mum tells Selena. Selena looks up from kissing Dylan's cheek. "Really?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows. "Oh. Erika." she says, throwing a hand up. "Thank you." she tells, mum and Gemma.

"I think I need at shower." Selena says, grabbing a piece of her sticky hair. "I need to call Erika first." she mumbles. "Be right back baby. You stay here." Selena tells Dylan, who nods and sits on my lap. I grin. Selena gets up and walks out quickly, blushing. Mum and Gemma turn to me smirking. "Baby number two already baby brother." Gemma teases. "She didn't have clothes." I remind them, making them grin. "But you let her borrow just a shirt? What about pants?" Gemma asks. I roll my eyes and look down at Dylan.

"He's wonderful.." mum says, I nod not looking up, looking at Dylan as he eats his other pancake. "I still can't believe I'm a grandma. But I'm glad I'm his grandma." mum says, making me nod and grin. "I'm so happy we get to be part of his life." Gemma says, reaching over and playing with his lil toes making him giggle and look up with his cheeks all puffy from the pancakes in his mouth. Gemma fake gasps putting both her hands on her cheeks. "You have big cheeks!" she gushes making Dylan giggle before finishing his pancakes.

We all turn as we hear a gasps. "Cutie! I missed you!" Dylan gasps, putting the plate down next to me before bolting up and jumping off me running over to, Erika.

Erika reaches the end of the bed and opens her arms wide. Dylan giggles before jumping into her arms. "AUNTIE ERIKA! WISS YOU!" he yells, hugging her tight. Erika laughs and holds him close before pulling back, her arms under his thighs. "You slept naked? Wow.. look at you." Erika teases him, making him giggle and nod. "I brought you some clothes. I only pack some sweats yesterday in case you dirtied your pants but, I guess you wanted to sleep naked." Erika jokes.

"Wuncle Tom?" Dylan ask her, looking up with a smile. Erika nods smiling wide. "Yah! He's gonna go buy a present with the boys for bry's cousin." she tells him, making my eyes go wide. Thats today?! "Yes." Did I say that aloud!? "Yes." Really!? "Yes." Damn it.

"What party?" mum asks, just then Gemma's phone goes off. She looks down before smiling wide, replying a quick reply. "Mum lets go get ready! We just got invited to bry's cousins welcome home party! C'mon!?" Gemma says, standing up and grabbing mums hand. "Wait.. can we get Dylan ready?" Mum asks Erika, who looks over at me. I furrow my eyebrows before nodding quickly. Erika nods before hanging my mum a power ranger backpack. "His clothes are in there. Along with his soap, toothbrush, hair brush and towel." Erika tells my mum who nods before taking Dylan in her arms. "Wove you!" Dylan says, as Erika kisses his cheeks. "I'll be downstairs Kay?" she tell him.

Dylan nods and smiles before mum and Gemma walk away with him. Making me smile wide. "Oh.. And touch my best friend like you did a while ago I would not hesitate to shoot you and make it look like a accident. Got it?" she warns, narrowing her eyes at me. I gulp and nod slowly. "Good. We won't have a problem then. Just don't hurt her and we get along well." She tells me. I nod.

Just then Selena walks in with a tray of food. "Eri. Tom and the boys just texted saying they suck at finding a gift they need you over ASAP." Selena tell her, making Erika giggle and nod. "I'll be here for you and Dylan so we can all go. Love you selly. Hope you like your clothes as well." Erika says before hugging Selena and waving at me not before narrowing her eyes and mouthing 'Better watch it.' and walking away.

"Your friend is a bit scary.. reminds me of Anastasia and Bry when they're mad. Alice is really scary as well. Mayra too." I tell her, making her giggle.

She puts the tray in front of me. "You eat as I shower. I'll be back." she says, picking up the bag on the ground near the door and walking towards the bathroom swaying her hips. I let my eyes roam her body before staring at her tan legs. I grin. Tease. She knows I would stare at her. I mean who wouldn't?

3 hours later, of me showering in another bathroom and being the only one ready everyone decides to come out. Gemma walked down with skinny jeans, a nice top with her hair down. "You look nice." I tell her. She grins and winks. Next was Dylan. I cooed. He was wearing light jeans, his white high top converse which made me smile, a white button down, a light jean jacket with a SnapBack hiding his curls, and a small chain around his neck. Wow.. He dressed as all of us boys combine.

"You look so cute!" Gemma cooed him, making him giggle and jump into my arms. Mum was next wearing a simple but beautiful sundress with her hair down. "You look beautiful mum." I tell her, making her smile and kiss my cheek.

"Wook!" Dylan yells, pointing to the last person. I look up at gasp. Selena was wearing a tight orange high waist shirt that reached below her knees, a crop flowery top with thin straps showing a lil bit of her tan stomach and also had blue above where her boobs pop out. Her long hair wavy with her bang on the side with heels. Her makeup was just stunning on her. God.. she was a god. "Mummy! Wretty!" Dylan gasps, making Selena grin. "Thanks you baby. You look so cute too! Let me get a picture for grandma Mandy!" she says, taking her phone out of her small purse. Dylan nods and wraps his arms around my neck. I look at him confused finally looking away from Selena.

"Say- PICKLES!" Selena yells, making Dylan and me yell pickles. Mum and Gemma laughed. "Okay baby, stand in front of everyone.'' Selena tell him making him nod and kiss my cheek before I set him down. I mean how can you not love him. It's impossible.

We all pose and me and Dylan both smile wide, showing off our teeth and squinting our eyes the same always putting our hands behind our backs. Selena takes a million before there's a knock on the door. I use this to walk over to Selena and wrap my arms around her small waist. "You look beautiful. You never fail to take my breath away." I whisper into her ear. She leans up brushing her lips on my ear. "Says the sexy British one with tight jeans." she whispers into my ear, her hot breath hitting me hard. God.. she's killing me.

"Oimagod! Cutie! You so handsome! Lets takes pictures! Come here!" we hear Erika yell. We pull back and turn to see Erika in a different outfit. She's now wearing a leather high waist skirt, above the knee black socks, combat boots, a white shirt tucked in and loose with a small black black cardigan. Her hair curled and loose with her makeup dark with red lipstick.

"Guuuuuuuuurl... You look so damn cute!" Selena gushes as Erika bends down at takes many pictures with Dylan. Erika looks up and picks Dylan up with her, looking Selena up and down, smirking. "Look who talking. Damn.. I'm surprised Mr.Dimples hasn't jumped on you." she teases, making me furrow my eyebrows. Mr.Dimples? Who's that!? Is he trying to take Selena away from me!? No way.

"Well lets go!" Erika says, putting her phone away and mumbling 'So gonna post on twitter.' We all walk out and notice Toms car. I roll my eyes as I lock the door. "Cutie is coming with me right?" Erika asks, walking down the small steps with Dylan who was playing with her necklace. "Um. No." I let out before I know it. Erika turns and raises an eyebrow. "Do you have a carseat for my cutie?" she asks, adjusting Dylan on her hip. "Uh... no well I c-" Selena cuts me off. "Eri. He's riding with us. Can I have the carseat in Tom's car?" Selena asks, already walking towards Toms car and opening the back seat.

I see her wave and laugh as she takes out the carseat. I bite my lower lip as her behind is in full view. I look away and clear my throat as I see Gemma smirk at me. "Yah. Just follow us. Yes. Kay i'll see yah there." Selena says, taking out the carseat and carrying it over. "Tom is gonna follow you Harry." she says before taking Dylan for Erika who kissed Dylan's cheeks like crazy making Dylan erupt into laughter. Her red lipstick not on his cheeks. Must be one of those un-stainable ones. Good. Don't want Dylan to have red lips on him.

I nod and pick up his carseat an walking over to my car. I unlock it before putting Dylan's carseat int the middle making sure to strap it good.

Before I knew it we're driving off to bry's parents house. She brought her parents a three story, 6 bedroom house. It's cozy and warm always having life. Her family are warm, funny, loud, supporters, welcoming and just a joy to be around.

"Do you think Niall is gonna show?" Selena asks me at a red light. Mum, Gemma and Dylan laughing in there own lil world. I sigh and shrug. "She told me he kept calling and texting and showed up at her house but she wasn't there. He told her he would take her dogs if she's didn't go back home but bry made her older cousin get her dogs. She says none of her family knows Niall cheated and wants to keep it that way. Her brother is a pro hockey player, her cousin Jesse a pro boxer fighter. Seen them both and they are sure to never hold back at all. Plus her cousin is coming back from serving 2 years in the marines. I'm hoping he doesn't show." I tell her and drive as the light turns green and continue, ''Niall is my mate. I do love him. But what he did was wrong. Bry is a sweet and crazy girl. I just don't know why he would cheat. He's not that kind of guy." I tell her and make a left turn.

"Demi isn't either. She's been through it and knows what it feels like. She didn't trust guys easily. But then she met, Wesley and just- BOOM! Love. He never looked at another girl and is a sweetheart. She's been crazy about him ever since.'' Selena say, I nod and make a right turn and go all the way straight. "Demi and Niall went on ONE bloody date. He even told us it wasn't what he wanted. So I don't know why all of sudden he does." I tell her just as I see the beautiful white 3 story house with kids playing in the front yard.

"I don't know.. I'm just praying no drama goes down today. It's bry's cousin big day nobody else." Selena says just as I park behind Louis car. I nod and turn off the car and take my keys out before getting out. Mum gets out and Gemma unbuckles Dylan.

I lock the car before walking over the sidewalk and grab Dylan's Spongebob backpack. Gemma hands Dylan to Selena who smiles at thanks her. "Ready?" I ask them all. Mum and Gemma walk ahead. They all know each other at one of our birthdays. Everyone outside yells hello and waves at mum and Gemma while others hug them. I wrap my arm around Selena's waist before walking over. Everyone yells 'hellos' 'what up' 'hey' 'How's it going' at us. Most come up and hug me before hugging Selena. Told you they're welcoming.

"Who's this cute one that looks exactly like Harry!" Liz, bry's closet girl cousin says after hugging me and Selena. Selena looks at me. "Oh. It okay. I promise we don't spill shit around here. We don't run off and tell the whole world. No. We have better shit to do." Liz tell Selena who laughs. Liz is very straightforward.

"He Dylan, is mine and Harrys son." Selena tell her, making her gush and hug us all before handing Dylan a cupcake. "There you go cute thang!" she coos, kissing his cheeks. "HELLO!" everyone yells, making us turn and see Erika and Tom walking towards us. "Uh... this is my best friend Erika and her boyfriend Tom." Selena introduce them. Liz smile and welcomes them. We all walk up the white step and onto to the porch that has more people. We all wave before stepping into the house.

"Harry!" we hear a group yell, I turn an grin. In the large living room all the boys and their girlfriends are sitting and eating talking to other of bry's family. "Hey." I say, waving before guiding Selena over, Erika and Tom in tow.

Above the ceiling is a huge banner with 'WELCOME HOME FROM BEING A HERO!' I let out a small laugh and point to it causing everyone to grin. "Jesse and Mike." bry's aunt says chuckling. The large flat screen TV against the wall in front was playing some music that was nice and soft. "Sel!" the girls all yell before standing up and hugging Selena. All of them wearing sundresses with their hair down. Anastasia has a flower with her straight hair. Mayra pulled back with her bangs loose. Alice with a big white bow matching her dress.

"Awwwwww!" They all coo, making Dylan blush and hide in Selena's chest. "He's a spitting image of you Harry!" Alice coos, smiling sweetly at Dylan. "Look! He even took a part of each boy in his outfit!" Mayra says, clapping her hand and smiling wide at Selena. "He's so cute! Can I take him home!?" Anastasia asks, making everyone laugh.

"Take who home?" someone says making everyone's attention turn from Dylan. We all turn and see bry smiling. Wearing a strapless dress that was tight from top and loose for the bottom. Also was long from the back and short from the front. Her hair curled and was wearing a white flower crown. "Hey." I say, smiling. She smiles back. "Hello sweetie." bry tells Dylan, walking over and offering him some candy which he takes and smiles wide at bry making everyone coo. Bry hugs me and Selena before hugging Erika and Tom. Wow.. she's being super nice. We all know why. "Do you guys want food?" she asks us, making Dylan look up so quick I'm surprise his head didn't fall off.

"Sure." Selena replies, making bry smile and guide us to the large kitchen with food. The clear doors letting us see everyone out back, including Gemma and mum.

She hands us each a plate before giving Dylan a Mickey Mouse place. Dylan squealed happily before thanking bry. Once we stared serving ourselves I asked. "Is Niall coming?" I ask her, grabbing some fruit. She sighs. "Zayn texted him and asked and he said he was, and had a way of making it up. No matter what he does it doesn't make up cheating." she says, putting some cookies on a tray.

"I just don't want drama. My cousin hasn't been here for 2 years and wanted to meet Niall but not like Niall does." she tells me. I nod. "Well make it stays drama free bry. I know your family is amazing and everyone gets along well even you gang relatives. So don't worry." I reassure her, followed by a big commotion in the front yard.

I put my plate down and walk through the long hall before reaching the living room were no ones was at. I walk towards the front porch confused. I walk out and freeze. Justin was being held back by Liam and Louis while Zayn and bry's brother held back Max. Bloody hell. Max was part of a fucked up dangerous gang.

Just then I see Niall walking over with a guitar with black shades on, looking confused. Followed by a black SUV which held bry's cousin inside.

Bloody hell! Who told Justin about the party!? Damn it when I find out, I'm gonna hurt someone.

A/n:

I made it long cause I love y'all ^.<

Who do you think told Justin?

Niall? He seemed pretty confused?

And writing all the Harlena family moment brought tears to my eyes:') I can see it all. They need to get together soon! We were so close!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62.2K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
43.9K 1.3K 30
Hermione goes to restore her parents memories, but doesn't understand why it's not working. Her love for her parents keeps her near them, but as a di...
4.5K 137 24
Echo, a girl who struggled through her apprenticeship terribly is now handed the three things she wanted most desperately throughout her apprenticesh...
33.7K 1.3K 19
Demi Lovato, 21 years old and a hooker. Nick Jonas, 21 years old and the third child of the richest family in Southeast Michigan. One faithful meetin...