Take Me

By StandHereForever

We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming. More

Description
Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Chapter [4]
Chapter [5]
Chapter [6]
Chapter [7]
Chapter [8]
Chapter [9]
Chapter [10]
VALENTINES DAY!
Chapter [12]
Chapter [13]
Chapter [14]
Dear Readers
Chapter [15]
Warning!
Chapter [16]
Follow Me on Twitter and Help Promote Take Me
Chapter [17]
Chapter [18]
Chapter [19]
Chapter [20]
Chapter [21]
Chapter [22]
Chapter [23]
Chapter [24]
Chapter [25]
Chapter [26]
Chapter [27]
Chapter [28]
Chapter [29]
Chapter [30]
Chapter [31]
Chapter [32]
Chapter [33]
Chapter [34]
Chapter [35]
Chapter [36]
Chapter [37]
Chapter [38]
Chapter [39]
Chapter [40]
Chapter [41]
Chapter [42]
Chapter [43]
Chapter [44]
Chapter [45]
Chapter [46]
Chapter [47]
Chapter [48]
Chapter [49]
Chapter [50]
Last Author Note

Chapter [11]

5K 169 89
By StandHereForever

The songs for this chapter are:

-Womanizer: Britney Spears

-Little Black Dress: One Direction

-Demons: Imagine Dragons

-Heartbreaker: Justin Bieber

Justin's POV

"Oh shit." I whisper dropping the plate of peanut buttered apples I was holding.

This girl. The girl that Selena is hugging. I know her. I remember her, and not in the way one would want to be remembered.

I can't remember her name but I remember the feeling. Her small hands around me...Justin stop.

Selena turns to me with her mouth gaped open and I want to shove the redhead back out the door and pull Selena into my arms.

"What's going on?" She whispers. I glance at the redhead for answers, but she is still wearing the same shocked expression that I am, "Kendra? Justin?"

So that's her name.

"She just looks like someone I know." I quickly bend down to pick up the apples that I had dropped and back up.

Kendra nods, "Yeah. I know what it is. You look like one of my cousins from DC. You remember Joey don't you Selena?"

What the hell? I look around, my eyes dropping to the ground. Where did all the water go? Did my dad or Asher clean it up when Selena and I were upstairs kissing?

What if my dad saw?

"I think so." I don't know if Selena is just being polite, but whatever it is, she relaxes and latches onto her friends arm, "Bye Justin, we are going to my room now."

I don't have time to wave or stop her, before she latches onto the redheads arm and begins to pull her up the stairs. There she goes fleeing from me again.

Her behavior never ceases to amaze me.

I peer around the corner hoping to catch another glimpse of Selena bounding up the stairs, but instead I see a wicked smile. Kendra is trailing behind Selena and she winks at me before disappearing completely at the top of the stairs.

What a small world this is.

Selena's POV

I slam the door behind me and lean on it. My breath is coming out is shallowly gasps and I close my eyes.

"Holy shit don't die!" Kendra wraps her arms around my shoulders and shakes me. My head pounds against the door a couple time, and I'm thankful that my friend can snap me out of my quick depression.

I open my eyes and shrug her hands off, "Do you know Justin?"

"Is that his name?" She points behind me, and I know that she's referring to Justin.

Kendra's eyes are warm and welcoming and I'm grateful she's here. With my parents with my sick grandfather, Pattie; wherever she is, Jeremy and Asher who don't know Kendra is here and Justin who just dropped a plate of apples when he saw my friend, I really needed comforting.

I know Kendra is gorgeous, every boy wants her, but I've never seen someone drop something when they saw her. And she was in sweats for gods sake!

My head hurts thinking about it, and all I want to do is take back every time I had kissed Justin.

Nichole was right. He fools around with everyone, and he doesn't care for anyone.

"Earth to Selena." I snap my eyes back to Kendra, who is now settled on my bed and patting the sheets next to her.

"Sorry." I plastered a fake smile on my lips so she doesn't get suspicious, before making my way over to the bed.

Kendra flips her curls to her right shoulder, "Did you hear anything I just said?"

I shake my head and giggle. At least Kendra doesn't try to corner me when I don't pay attention, like Justin does.

"Are you with him?"

"With Justin? Oh god no!" The truth is I wish I was. I wish that he would have rolled his eyes when he saw Kendra and then wrapped his arm around me. But I'm not his, and he's not mine.

Kendra narrows her eyes and moves closer, her voice suddenly dropping to a whisper, "Are you sure? We are suppose to tell each other everything."

That's right. Don't best friends know each other better than themselves? Wasn't that mine and Kendra's motto? To always tell each other everything.

I take a deep breath and the words tumble out before I can stop them, "Nothing's happened. That's the truth."

Okay, so I lied.

My friend shrugs before falling back onto the bed and pulling out her phone.

I continue to sit straight up and fiddle with the loose skin on the sides of my hand. If Kendra doesn't know who Justin is, then why did she act like that?

"Are you being completely honest with me?" I ask.

Kendra props herself up on her elbows and furrowers her brow, "What do you mean?"

"Never mind."

Kendra and I have been friends forever, I would trust her with my life, but deep down I was always a little afraid of her. She had so much power, and I'd seen what she could do to ruin someone's reputation and eventually their life. It's terrible, but I wouldn't be surprised if she'd committed murder. I always told her everything and she helped me with every problem. Even though she told me her secrets, it always felt like something was missing. I never dared ask though, I was too scared. As the years past I grew out of my fear and began to be able to branch away from Kendra more and make new friends.

A long time ago, I was friends with Gabriela, but then one day she just decided she didn't want to be my friend anymore. She sent me nasty emails and posted terrible things of me online, I cried for days, but Kendra was always there. After that Gabriela would tease me on everything. She made it her job to make my life a public clown show, and I went along with it for awhile before I finally stood up for myself.

We then became equals, but I still hated her, and she hated me.

"Okay," Kendra suddenly flipped onto her stomach and lifted her phone up to me, "Hey do you want to know who Joey is?"

I nodded. I had never heard her mention the name Joey before

She flipped through pictures on her phone, and finally stopped on a picture of a dark haired boy. She holds the phone up to me and giggles, "Isn't he adorable?"

No. He wasn't that cute.

"Who is he?"

Kendra shook her head, red curls bouncing around her face, "How should I know? I met him on Facebook, he has the face of an angel doesn't he?"

The boy smiling up at me wasn't that cute. He had spiky dark hair and a nice face, but he wasn't nearly as attractive as Justin.

Oh god, now I was comparing boys I didn't even know to Justin?

"Yeah. Where does he live?" I ask pondering over the question, my mind bringing up images of Justin's face pressed against mine.

Kendra takes a second to sit up again and cross her legs, "In DC. To bad I don't get to go on that stinking trip with you, otherwise I met have been able to meet him."

"You're too funny Kendra." I nudge my friends shoulder playfully and she smiles before giving me the same type of nudge back.

Before I know it, we are in a full on boxing fight. Something that happens often with us. Her punches don't hurt and I guarantee mine have no affect either, but somehow it brings us closer.

Most guys assume that when girls get together we sit around braiding each others hair and talking about all the cute guys. We do that, but most of the time it's coming up with corny jokes, laughing and trying on almost every piece of clothing we have.

And having minor boxing fights fits in as well.

I wouldn't trade my friend for anything in the world. She means everything to me.

"Okay stop!" Kendra shrieks when I push her down and she collapses onto a set of messed up pillows. She is clutching her stomach as she breaks down into a hysterical fit of laughter. I join her on the bed but not before poking her stomach a couple times.

"I win!" I bring a pillow close to my chest and hug it.

Kendra sighs and rolls over onto her stomach, her gaze casted down. Suddenly she sits up and grabs something near her knee.

When she holds it up, I nearly have a heart attack.

"What in the world is this?"

I quickly snatch the all lace bra out of her hands and hold it behind my back, "Nothing."

Kendra's grin snakes it's way over to my lips; I'm a terrible liar.

"You can't lie to me Selena." She is now moving closer inch by inch with her smile only present on one side of her mouth, "Is that the bra that I made you get?"

I shrug, "Maybe."

I can feel the heat makes its way up to my cheeks, but sadly I can't hide from it this time.

"Holy shit, I knew it!" Kendra throws her hands above her head, picking up her hair along the way, "You totally slept with him, didn't you?"

My mouth drops, "Slept with who?"

"Justin! You fucking liar, oh my god! How was it?" There is nothing but curiosity playing in my friends eyes. She was always the one to get attention, and I would ask her what it was like, maybe it would be fun this time to have the 'fake' experience. 

I drop the lace bra on the comforter behind me, and make sure to scoot back so I can cover it up, "We only just did something's."

"Spill!"

My heart is pounding against my chest and my fingers have suddenly begun to shake. What's wrong with me? It's not like Justin and I have ever done anything like this.

"We just felt each other." I sound so naïve, but the truth is, seeing a man naked scares the shit out of me.

Kendra's smile fades, "That's it? You didn't get some?"

"Oh god no, I'm only eighteen!" I stick my tongue out.

"But you can't go to college as a virgin." Kendra cries taking my hands in hers, she casts her gaze down in thought. Suddenly she bounds up, yanking me by my wrists, "We should go to a party!"

"What?" I squeak.

 "You have a check list don't you?" Kendra is referring to the post it notes all over my wall that Justin saw earlier.

"Yeah."

"And have you checked off anything from it?"

The answer is, no. I haven't fulfilled anything on the list because Kendra came up with most of them and they are all terrifying.

"I don't want to." I shake my hands away from hers and get off the bed, taking the lace bra with me.

My friend jumps behind me, "You haven't lived until you do."

"No, it's Sunday night, we've got school tomorrow, and I really don't want to get in trouble with any teachers my senior year Kendra. My goal is to win over Mr. Hollis right now."

Kendra rolls her eyes, "What so you can sleep with him afterwards? Come on, I'm not saying we have to drink or anything, but I know tons of kids are having parties tonight."

I stuff the lace bra into a drawer and shake off her perverted remark about my Science teacher, "Like who?"

"Dylan."

"Your brother?"

"Yeah," Her eyes shine, "Him and Adam throw one every Saturday and Sunday night down at the old Parker's place. Have you ever heard of their parties?"

I shook my head, because the truth was I hadn't. I never knew why Kendra was never reachable on her cell on weekend nights, but now I knew why.

"Where is all of this even coming from?" I had never heard my friend talk this way before.

Kendra's arm flies out and her index finger points at my door, "Ever since you have a polo model living in the same house as you! And the fact that you haven't ever done any of these things before and we are seniors! Come on, do something for me!"

"I always do things for you."

"This is different."

I roll my eyes. I don't want her to be right, but she is. Kendra has been always trying to get me to do things, and I always refuse. It usually results in a day of not talking before we are back to being best friends again.

But maybe it's time to break out of my comfort zone. I mean, doesn't making out with Justin qualify as a very extreme risk? I never knew you could kiss that forcefully until now.

Kendra skips across the room and turns the door knob, "Please!"

"Where are you going?" I ask still avoiding giving in or not.

"To get Justin of course."

I roll my eyes, "Why?"

"You don't want him to come?" Kendra's lip curve into a smile and she raises an eyebrow.

I begin to say no, but she is out the door before I can answer her. What the hell Kendra? You are suppose to be on my team.

 There is no use in stopping her, so I throw my lace bra into one of the drawers and wait penitently by the door, too afraid to face Justin and ask him to join us to a party, I may or may not attend.

Justin's POV

I bring the cup to my lips, the cold water invading the warm inside my mouth. It's a beautiful sensation, so I gulp down more.

My thoughts continue to be invaded with Selena, why can't I get her out of my head? What is she doing up there with her friend anyway? Are they talking about me? Does Selena know how I met Kendra, does she know what we did?

I shudder at the thought of Kendra kneeling in front of me. I was so ready for anything to occupy my time with then, and at a party with an attractive redhead throwing herself at me, I couldn't resist.

At the time, it was something I was used to. Now I regret everything.

I set the glass on the table just as two arms wrap around my waist.

 "Did you miss me?" I claw at the hands wrapped around my waist and step back. Kendra stares up at me with her intense eyes, "Come on Justin. Selena's upstairs."

"What is your problem?" I glare at the redhead in front of me, hoping that she will cower in my gaze, but instead she extends her arms toward me. She moves towards me and tries to wrap her arms around me.

"You don't remember how good I made you feel?" She whispers, her breath now blowing on my face.

Yes, I remember. You were just like the others. You throw yourself at me. What makes you think I would want you?

Kendra grins, her smile making the anger boil inside of me, "You do remember don't you."

Suddenly her lips are on mine, lightly until I feel her tongue swipe across the bottom of my lip. I pull back and she laughs, "What the fuck Kendra? I don't want you!"

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah whatever Justin, you say that every time. I know you can't resist getting laid. Speaking of, there is a party at the Parkers place tonight, I got Selena to go."

What?

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I squeeze my eyes shut and pinch the bridge of my nose. I don't want to go to that stupid party with a bunch of high school seniors who think they're all that, but I know how alone Selena will feel, "Yeah, I'll go."

"Eager are we?"

I shake my head, "What?"

"I hadn't even asked you to come yet." A smile snakes its way over her lips and she sticks her tongue out to wet the bottom lip.

"I'm not going for you."

Kendra rolls her eyes and leans in closer, "You and Selena aren't a good match. She is too good for you and you know it. Besides how experienced do you think she is? She's only ever kissed anyone."

"Oh and like you've slept with anyone. Guys only like you because you give them blow jobs."

Her mouth drops open, but she quickly recovers, "I thought you used to be nicer?"

"I thought you were her friend?" I counter motioning to the hallway with my hands.

"Everyone has secrets they don't tell, don't they? Look at you, how much does she really know about you?" Kendra snakes an arm over my shoulder and pulls my head down so she can whisper in my ear, "Do you think you would ever last with her?"

AN: How is everyone's weekend going? Guess what! I have two things! A couple nights ago, I went onto discover and saw that Take Me was number one on popular reads!!!!!!! :) And secondly, it is finally snowing here! I'm so happy!!! And I love all my readers/voters/comments so much! You have helped me achieve a lot of votes and reads in a short amount of time. It feels like so long ago, when I got my first ten reads and comments, and now look at were I've come. I know it's not a lot to brag about, and I'm not bragging, but come on! Almost 630 reads in only a little less than two weeks is pretty good I think! I have you guys to thank! But please help me achieve my goals of reaching thousands of readers and hopefully millions! Hopefully! HEY a girl can dream right! Thanks again!!!!!! Also, I want to shout out to Aliwallace, her book, Accidental Love, is amazing! Check it out if you have the chance! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 1 17
(If you haven't read "A Celebs First Love.", read if before you read this!) "I should've known, she was a cold-blooded person." ~Completed 29th Decem...
21.2K 602 31
[COMPLETED] Shots were fired. Revenge was her clear aim. Until he came along and blurred out her perfect aim. Her fingers firmly on the trigger. W...
179K 3.8K 62
Recovery First, I'll acknowledge All trust has been broken A successful recovery I pray for us at night Grants me with a second chance Never thought...
61.4K 2.1K 35
*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell inside of me, it's where your demons ca...