Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

By NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 81

2.4K 101 36
By NatalyCanez

Author's POV

Prepare yourselves cause this is where things start to get heavy! Love you! Xoxo

Ryder's POV

When I clear my throat one last time, as I hear the door finally shut once Nathan left, I glance up. My eyes immediately widen twice their size when I take in the person in front of me.

"Tobias." I breath, my lips parting in shock and suddenly the fatigue that was overtaking my body has abruptly vanished.

"Oh, so you do remember me." He smiles as he makes his way closer to me but stops a few paces away.

"You're... you're my dad's friend but..." I fumble, blinking at him, trying to force my overly tired mind to process its thoughts. "You're The Sinister?"

"Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!" He mockingly exclaims, waving his hand in the air and momentarily his attitude reminds me of Nathan and it makes me scowl in both annoyance and disgust.

"Looks like you are not just a pretty face." He shakes his head while smiling.

"But I thought...how-"

"Oh darling, am I going to have to formally introduce myself? Alright then." He nods, widening his stance a little as he places both of his hand out in front of him, pushing his shoulders back.

"Yes, I'm the one that your father and your pretty boy have been looking for. I'm The Sinister, also know as To-"

Unexpectedly Tobias is cut off short by the door swinging harshly open, making him turn slightly around to see what the commotion was about.

"Let go of me you piece of shit!"

My eyes quickly dart over to the door and it's like my world happily shifted, despite of the position I am in, as I see Isaac tugging Harry into the room who was fighting against him.

"Harry!" I call out, as best as my dry throat would allow, feeling as I've gained the air back in my lungs seeing the man I love. Harry lets out a frustrated groan before he glances up by the sound of my voice.

"Ryder." He mutters, his face showing relief as his eyes meet mine, probably pleased at his assumption of me being dead not true, which he most likely had. Our eyes stay connected for few seconds before they trail down me, taking in the position and condition that I am in.

I take this opportunity to scan Harry, he looks to be okay, no major injuries seem to be present and no blood seems to be staining his dark clothing. However, what I do find odd is that his black jeans aren't as tight like they usually are, they seem a bit loose with the bottom of each leg sleeve covering the top part of his combat boots.

"Harry, what a wonderful surprise." Tobias greets, moving his hands to his sides. "You are just in time for the fun. Well...my turn to have some fun cause clearly the boys already have."

"Red and purple suits her, don't you think?" He adds.

Harry clenches his jaw before moving to take a forceful step towards Tobias. Harry barely managed to take three steps before Issac quickly regains his grip on Harry, pulling him back; keeping Harry's hands behind his back.

"Oh come on Harry, look at her. Soon she'll be part of the mosaic on the floor." Tobias says gesturing his arm out towards me.

"Shut up!" Harry growls at him.

What? What is he talking about?

"No, no Ryder, don't-" Harry starts to say but it was already too late. My eyes widen when I look down on the floor, bike rising in my throats seeing the floor covered with blood.

My eyes divert around as I try my best to look around me, still having my arms tied up. The blood on the floor resembles as if someone took a tub of paint and just splashed it onto the floor; as if it were a bucket of dirty mop water tossed onto the ground after being used. There were also footprints outlined around the floor, some covering others, showing the struggle of fighting by how smudged a few of them were.

"Ugh," I whimper as I lift my foot up off the cement then the other, disgusted that I'm stepping on it with my bare feet.

There is so much blood, clearly there has been more than one person here and it's also clear that Tobias showed no remorse in his tortures by the trails of blood smeared out on the floor along with bloody handprints on the walls as well. Some of them looked bright red which meant they were fresh.

"Oh God," I breath, taking in a shaky breath as new tears filled my eyes before escaping down my cheeks as I glance back over at Harry.

"Harry...I don't want-"

"Shh, it's okay." He nods at me, trying to keep a brave face but the break in his voice showed his worry. "You're going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here."

I shake my head. "No...I-"

"Alright, back to what we were discussing." Tobias groans, interrupting me.

"Sweetheart, I'm-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry barks at him, pulling against Isaac's hold. "Shut up! Or I swear I'm going to-"

"Shut up?" Tobias repeats, blinking at Harry. "Is that anyway to talk to your father?"

"W-what?" I gasp, my voice strained as I blink my tears away.

No this can't be true.

"Yes darling girl," he replies moving to step closer to me. "I'm Tobias. Tobias Styles, to be exact."

I shake my head, looking over at Harry who bit the inside of his cheek and looked away from me. The shame on is features made it clear that Tobias was telling the truth, but it's impossible. Harry is nothing like him. But, as I try to figure out how this can be, it all clicks into place.

"My dad wasn't a nice guy."

"Your dad used to work for my dad."

"He killed my mom and left Gemma with her...took my brother and I with him."

My dad used to work for Tobias...so he was the one to kill my mother. I used to play with Harry as a child and he was the one that would drag me away from him. He was the one that would hit Harry, giving him my punishment for being around him when I wasn't allowed.

As I process my thoughts tears continue to streak down my cheeks as I look up at Tobias, who was looking at me questionably.

"You really didn't know. Did you?" He asks, furrowing his brows. "My oh my Harry, you really haven't changed."

"What else did you hide from her?" He asks, looking over at Harry who was glaring at him.

"You know, I do think you have lost your touch kid. I can't believe Isaac caught you. I have to say it am disappointed." Tobias comments with a nod, pointing his finger at him.

"I caught him lurking the hall." Isaac interjects as he steps forwards, pushing Harry forward so he stood by were Tobias was.

"He also had this." Issac adds pulling a gun from his jacket pocket before holding it out. Tobias hums, reaching out to take it.

"Well, we might as well use it right?" He asks with a smug smile before turning to me and my heart immediately spikes.

"No!" Harry exclaims tugging against Isaac. "Tobias, I swear I am going to kill you if you-"

"Oh yeah? You and what army?" He asks, waving the gun around as he holds his hands out gesturing around the room.

Harry says nothing but roughly tugs against Issac once more.Momentarily, I am distracted by Harry subtly scratching the side of his inner ankle with the toe of his boot.

James' POV

Waiting outside in the cooling breeze, with what appeared to be an army of police officers surrounding the building, along with two ambulances parked a few a feet away, made my body grow anxious. All I want is to go inside and help my daughter but I have to stick to the plan.

Suddenly, I hear a beeping coming from beside me as Liam and I stood by the hood of my car.

"His tracking anklet just went up. That's the signal." Liam says looking up from the laptop to me. I nod, grabbing my radio.

"Alright guys, we got the signal. Everybody move in but be careful."

Ryder's POV

"Tobias no!" Harry begs, once more as Tobias loads the gun.

"Oh come on kid. You used to love this shit."

"No." Harry shakes his head. "You made me do those things."

"But you did them anyways. So really, there is no difference at all. Is there?" Tobias replies, his lips tugging into a wry smile.

"But don't worry. I'm a gentleman, I'll let the lady go first." He adds and my heart catapults to my throat as he steps close enough to press the cool barrel of the gun against my forehead.

I let out shaky breath past my teeth as I pull against the restraints over my head, feeling my body shiver with both fear and coldness.

"No! Tobias no! You already took everything from me, don't take her too!" Harry pleas, his face contorted with fear and worry.

"Harry," I mutter, calling his attention and his worried and frightened eyes meet mine.

"It's okay." I nod, my voice fighting back a sob. "I love you. It's okay. I'll be okay."

"No don't say that to me." He shakes his head. "It's going-"

Bang! Bang!

"Harry!" A voice calls out outside of the room and before I can figure out who it was or what is going on I see Harry's mood shift.

Abruptly, not wasting another moment after his name is being called out, he pushed himself back into Isaac's chest bringing his leg up and letting out a groan as he roughy kicks Tobias away from me. I watch as the sickening man falls to the floor, dropping the gun in the process.

Hearing Isaac groan I look back over at Harry and see him elbowing Issac in the ribs causing his arms to finally be let free. Swiftly, Harry turns punching Issac in the face before taking hold of his wrist then twisting his left arm back, hearing a few cracking noises. Isaac yelps in pain as Harry knees him in the ribs before shoving him onto the floor.

"Harry, what is happening?" I cry, as soon as he turns to face me. "What-"

"Shh it's okay," he coos, briefly touching my cheek before his hands move up to my bindings. "I'm going to- ah!" Harry groans suddenly being tackled onto the floor.

"Harry!" My eyes widen seeing Tobias land on top of him, pinning him down, his knees on either side of his waist.

"Nice try son. But as usual, you can't beat me." Tobias scolds, wrapping both of his hands around Harry's neck.

"I'm not your son!" Harry hisses through clenched teeth before swinging and hooking his left leg over Tobias' right one, along with his left arm over Tobias' right arm then, bucking his hips up to successfully flip them over.

Easily Harry pulls out of Tobias hold and stands up as the door swings open. I hear a smack and Harry groan but my eyes stay on my dad at the door.

"Dad!" I cry out and his features show relief as he rushes into the room, over to me.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks, his brows creased with concern. "What did they do to you?"

"Dad, I'm fine. But you have to help Harry, you-"

"I'm going to let you out of these first." He informs, quickly taking out his pocket knife before both of his hands move up to the ropes. I watch with pure horror as Harry continues to fight Tobias.

"I am not a kid!" Harry growls, taking a punch. "You ruined my life!"

Suddenly I feel the ropes unexpectedly move from around my wrist and I gasp falling to the floor, having no strength in my legs at the moment.

"Ryder, I'm so sorry!" My dad gapes, kneeling in front of me, placing his hand on my arm. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I nod. "I just-"

A loud bang of a bullet rings out, my heart stopping at the sound completely, as my dad and I both turn our heads. Fear waves over my body for a few seconds until I see Harry standing tall a few steps away from Tobias, pointing the gun at him.

(A/N: Just picture him with short hair. Rights to the picture goes to its creative owner:) )

"Give me a good damn fucking reason why I shouldn't kill your right now." Harry hisses, his nostrils flaring, his chest moving in deep breathing motions.

"Harry." My dad warns, standing up off the floor and I watch with wide eyes as Tobias does the same, looking impassive at Harry. "Kid, put the gun down."

"You want to kill me? Go ahead." Tobias shrugs, egging Harry on.

"I will do it." Harry sternly replies back.

"No you won't. You don't have the guts to. That's where you and I are-"

Bang!

I gasp, as a bullet rings out, hitting the wall behind Tobias.

"I have four bullets, that was a warning. The only one your going to get." Harry says menacingly as my dad pulls out his gun.

"Harry, come on. Put it down." My dad gently orders once more.

"Everybody freeze!" A man abruptly yells and my attention turns to the door, seeing tall men in black uniforms quickly piling into the room, their thick and heavy looking guns pointing out in front of them as they quickly scan the room before focusing on Harry and Tobias.

"Styles, put your gun down!" A voice, from the group of men, orders and a second after I realize it's Peter as he steps forward, keeping his gun pointing on Harry.

"Shut up, Peter. I've got it." My dad scolds.

"You took everything from me. You killed my mom, you killed Emily...and for what? For revenge?" Harry speaks as I look back over at him.

"They had to learn their lesson. They showed no loyalty." Tobias replies.

Loyalty? Why is this about loyalty? This man is insane.

"Harry come on, don't do this." My dad pleas, as I watch Harry swallow tilting his head to the side, tightening his grip around the base of his gun.

"I want to know how it felt." Harry quietly mutters, his eyes hooded, a few of his hairs sticking to his sweaty forehead. "I want to know the gratification he felt killing them."

"You are not a killer Harry." My dad says once more, trying to reason with him.?

"You're just like me." Tobias interjects after my dad. "I mean look at you, being fueled by revenge with an army of guns pointing at you."

"You turned my brother against me, you have brainwashed him into thinking like you. You have ruined my life. You killed almost everyone I loved and now there is not reason for you to be kept alive right now."

"Going to prison for the rest of your life is a easy punishment for the pain that you have caused so many families. By blood you are my father and it's my job to get rid of you and end this." Harry says moving his finger onto the trigger once more. 

"Harry no, that what he wants!" I gape, worriedly shifting onto my knees as I look at my angry and sad man.

"Harry, look at me." My dad begs, as I shakily stand up. "Harry, look at me. Come on."

Harry takes in a deep breath through his nose before he turns his head scowling.

"The rest of your life is determined right here and right now. You can either shot that gun, kill the man that has caused you so much pain and go to prison. Or you can walk away and be free with my daughter."

"But my mom and-"

"It wasn't your fault. They know it wasn't your fault, kid. You did your best, we have him. Now, put the gun down."

"Harry, please listen to him." I whimper, and Harry's sorrow filled eyes meet mine for a moment before he nods, a tear falling down his cheek.

"Okay." He sighs, lowering his gun.

Immediately Peter and a few members of the team move forward to take hold of Tobias and Harry's gun at the same time my dad hoists away his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
63.6K 2.4K 34
『❝Free! x Male Reader Insert❞』 •ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷• M/n L/n quit swimming because of an event that happened during his childhood. He's tempted to join the Iwato...
783K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
82.4K 936 28
To say, if someone were to ask you to say your life from highschool to now in four words in this book it would be: Crazy bitches and tits. You were o...