Game Changer ( Plus Size Fanf...

Autorstwa jaeecarter

August Alsina Fan Fiction .... Just Got To Read To See What Its All About... PS: its alot of cursing and wh... Więcej

.00 characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ch 15
CH. 16
Chap. 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

2.1K 139 11
Autorstwa jaeecarter

Danielle be the name
Finessing is my game

Swag came with my name
Trust im bringing pain

While u silly hoes mad ;
& talkin shit on the gram
ima call up  my main bitch honey
So fuck around and get stabbed

You kno i keep them shooters on deck
Re-re be ha name ;
Long hair dont care;
But, she'll take yo man.

Its Destinee and Diamond;
You know how they do;
real pretty, classy, and thick too;
Try your luck if you wanna ;
Knuck if you buck! Or
run up and get done up !
Fuck around and get stuck!

Thats the squad and you know ;
We hella fleek ; hit the strip , V.I.P be hella deep.

But its Danielle coming thru just to intro my crew!

"Yasss sus yasssss!" Destinee and Diamond yelled in unison.

It was our last night in London before heading over to Amestradam.

I hated to break the news to them like this but—— I just cant deal with this emotional roller coaster.

"So, I got something to tell y'all but please don't be mad." I said getting their attention.

"I'm not going to Amestradam with y'all." I said looking away.

"Thats cool, we'll see you when we get to Ireland." Destinee said sippin' on her drink.

"Exactly!" Diamond agreed.

"No, I won't be in Ireland either. After tonight I'm going back to the states. I'm going home." I said getting up from the couch.

"Hold the hell up! I know this ain't got shit to do with that AUGUST!" Diamond stated looking directly at me.

"Y'all I just think it's best I go. Its like he knows how I feel, but that doesn't mean shit."

"Sus that's when you need to slay and stunt on his ass! Get real sexy for no reason. Like when you go style him make little sexual  comments to fuck with his mind. Diamond said laughing a bit evilly.

"Look thats our baby brother, but we made a new sister. And us women have to stick together. But, just be prepared for this nigga to act all types of funny." Destinee said laughin and rolling her eyes at the thought.

I took a deep breath and let everything sink in. A few hours of planning and drinking. I decided to head to my room.

Just my luck, I run into him. Ignoring him I quickly use my key to unlock my door. Before I could turn the handle, he called my name.

"I'm off the clock. And if it's not styling or business related, I would like to go in my room and finish packing." I stated giving him a stern look, though that failed with him licking his lips.

"F.Y.I my manager called; he booked a broadcast little interview for me and I need you to come and style me. That way we wont be rushing in the A.M if that's cool with you Ms.Lewis."

Feeling all types of stupid. I nodded my head. "Let me put my purse down and I'll  be right over." I said as I walked into my room putting my things down.

"Do you want to be comfortable or you want your usual?" I asked as he was in the bath room area brushing his teeth.

"Just do ya thang; either way doesn't matter." He stated simply.

Replying with a shrug, I went threw some of the fits that I had prepared for him and finally decided on dressing him comfortable, but casual.

"Mr.Alsina, I'm done." I said placing the out fit on the bed and headed towards the door.

"Aight 'preciate it ma." He yelled out from the bathroom.

As I walked across the hall to my room, I reached in my pocket to only realize; I left my keycard in my purse. Shaking my head, I walked back over to Augs room and knocked on the door.

Seconds later he swung the door open with a towel around his waist. I didn't realize I was staring until he cleared his throat.

"Uhm ... sorry I was wondering could I use your room phone to call front desk, I left my key in my purse." I said quickly as I avoided eye contact.

Stepping aside he let me in.

"I'll be in the shower if you need me." He stated before walking off with a smirk on his face.

30 minutes had gone by and still no answer from the front desk. I was sitting on the couch and slowly falling asleep.

I looked at the time it was almost 2 am. Getting up from the couch, I made my way to the door.

"Ay where you going?"

"It's getting late I'll just go down to Destinee's room and wait till morning to get my things." I said about to leave out.

"Nah I got a king size bed, I ain't no big nigga." He said with a light chuckle.

"What the August Anthony Alsina is letting little ole me, Danielle Lewis sleep in his bed? I must be dreaming someone pinch me." I said sarcastically.

"Aye be lucky I ain't kick ya ass out, especially how you been curving the fuck out ya boy." He stated.

Waving him off I looked at him, "do you have anything I can sleep in?  I want to take a shower." I asked looking at him.

"You can go ahead shower, I'll find you something to wear." He said walking over to his personal duffle bag.

After my shower I was so relaxed. I walked out with a towel around my body to see a sleeping August. Getting the lotion that was placed on top of his bag; I sat on the couch and lotion my body.

Once I finished up I looked to see he didn't  find me anything to wear. Getting in to bed, I held my towel closely. Unable to get the cover, I lightly shook him.  Can you believe this curly head mothafucka didn't budge.

After getting the blanket from the closet; I decided to just sleep on the couch.

Waking up to the hotel phone ringing. I felt strong arms around me. I almost jumped out of my skin forgetting I was in August room.

I shook him again this time a little harder to wake him up. Between his cellphone going off and his room phone, It had to be Big T.

But I couldn't wrap my mind around how I got in this bed.

After August did the most, with complaining to the hotel manager about the night staff. I was able to get into my room and get dressed, and it shocked me that August stayed with me in London, while the crew left. We  took another plane two cars were waiting on his at the airport. One was taking me to the hotel and the other taking him to his interview.

That kind of made me feel special. But, I know it shouldn't. After making it too the hotel. I got my room key and headed up. I was on the 5th floor, room 525.

Walking in I was in awe at how spacious the suite was. Making my way into the bedroom area, I furrowed my brows together as I noticed August luggage in my room.

Shaking my head, I grab the key card and made my way back to the lobby. Only for a text message to come through.

"Yea go ahead and cuss me out. But you rooming with me the rest of the tour. I don't want to hear nothing about its unprofessional or none of that. Just know you in there cause I want you to be."

After reading the message I had just received,  butterflies admittedly erupted in my stomach. I was confused, but happy.

But we ain't together. I got back on the elevator and called Re-Re.

I know my sus know what to do.

"Bitch sit down and get this hot ass tea, but I need help bitch!" I sanged into the phone.

To be continued
SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS!!!!
Probably boring.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...