Fractured

By JadedViolet

(Book 2) Now that Luke knows the truth about his wife, there is one thing left to do to in order for Clare to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Author's Note

Chapter 50

23.2K 496 105
By JadedViolet

Chapter 50

By the end of this, Luke wasn't the only one sweating. I was shaky, felt sick the whole time, and was sweating on top of that. Most likely because it lasted for nearly two hours and seemed even longer. You can thank Pauly for dragging out the time because he was so damn stubborn and got distracted with himself. But when you talk business, he is all over it.

That's right. Francis did as best as I could have imagined. But Pauly was so against almost everything he said. Francis explained to him how this would benefit him from a business standpoint - which was our best argument for him. If he stopped them from coming at me, his clients wouldn't be dead and neither would his smugglers. He would have saved life and money if he accepted Francis's offer. It actually got to a more... aggressive point. To where it nearly sounded like Francis was threatening that the entire gang would back out from him if he didn't stop this.

To my ears, after he said that, I thought it would all go down hill. But unfortunately - and fortunately enough - this Pauly was a smart over baked cookie. He wasn't buying Francis's claim that they would all leave. He however quickly jumped into the money factor that was discussed at length before.

"Boy, do you have any idea about what you are asking? And do you have any idea the amount of power I have," Pauly said after Francis hitched the stakes and threatened him lightly. It was as if I could match the voice we heard over the speakers to the man himself. His teeth clenched I could bet, with fire in his eyes, with full proof of that power I could see in my head. And he was right. He was very powerful, enough so that I just wanted to tell Francis through his ear piece to just get up, leave, and run.

"I do sir," Francis kept his cool while voice stayed stern. Wasn't sure if that benefited us or not. I wiped the moist droplets of sweat my eyebrows caught from my face. With it, I bit my lip, breathing harder as I stared the speaker down in which we heard their conversation from. "I do understand your power, your position, and I fully respect you as one of our leaders. But I can't tell you enough how desperate we need this - and how you need this."

I could tell Luke was getting fidgety next to me. His hand was on the talkie the whole time he held that was connected to Francis's ear piece. Luke's knuckles were white and strained with how tightly he was holding it. Every time he offered up advice of how to steer the conversation, he would look even more tense. After Francis spoke this time though, he raised the talkie up to his mouth where his hard breaths were coming from. Pressing the button, he spoke to Francis.

"Bring up the money. Start at 50 plus the 15 from Mark."

I sighed. So much money... but this would be worth it. Our lives wouldn't revolve around the danger they put us in. And with the forces this Pauly is bringing to the party, we would eventually be dead. We couldn't hold out with more numbers coming at us each time. That's why this was so important and why I was feeling sick. Our lives could depend on this. And if it doesn't go good... things would become a whole lot harder I guess you could say. I could tell how much this was getting to Luke with how shaky his voice got.

"You're desperate?" Pauly said, repeating Francis's words and I could hear the amused sick smile in his voice. Before it turned deep and dead. "I think I must remind you... my son is dead! I will not stop just because you pussies are afraid and it could risk my business. It's my son."

"W-We could offer you money. I know you denied it before, but maybe we could negotiate something..." Francis started. "How is 50,000? Plus the 15 that bitch never paid Mark."

I heard loud laughter instantly come over to interrupt Francis's voice. "You think you can buy me out! Over my son! And for 65 grand!" He laughed and howled at what I was assuming was a ridiculously low number for him - so much so it brought through some static over the speakers at how loud he got.

"No sir, I don't think so." Francis finally spoke after the laughter died over the speakers. "But I'm willing, as is everyone else, to offer up not only our money. But our hard work that goes into our money and our dignity," Francis choked out, and this time when he spoke, I had a feeling the desperation in his voice was fake and his confidence grew with an idea. "Please. I... I will pay what ever it will take. We will all pay of course." He was trying to play Pauly now - and to me, it looked like a light at the end of this tunnel. To say it wasn't just money to him... but his dignity could be key. And I knew from what I could tell, Pauly was all about being better and stronger with more pride than others. This could sell it to him in my mind. Luke apparently thought so too. If he wasn't already sitting up in tension and hovering over the speakers and talkie like me, he was now. He moved closer somehow and raised his free hand to grasp the talkie with his other one. So nervous... so tense. And I could feel it building in my body too.

There was a long pause after Francis spoke. I was internally begging through my senses for this man to agree. He eventually spoke, his tone filled with amusement but a catch was there too. Maybe that of intrigue if I knew no better. I felt like I knew nothing. I felt like a used whore, I was so exhausted and anxious; I so desperate with a lost mind at what was happening. "And what can you exactly afford?" He asked Francis. It made my heart jump from where I sat, listening.

Luke instantly raised the talkie to his anxious mouth. "Ask if he means you personally or the group combined!"

As an answer to what his brother said, Francis responded to Pauly evenly. "Are you asking that of me personally or as a whole group?"

"Lets just say the group for now."

Luke took a deep breath, coaching Francis what to say again in the ear piece. "Francis, say the 65 you are offering is all the group could come up with together."

With that, Francis answered. And I glared at Luke, not knowing why he said that. After all, between Luke and Francis, I knew they would be willing to go more than 65 thousand dollars. They even said so. I started to see his plan as the conversation continued.

"Our offer is all we could come up with," Francis said in a pleading voice.

I could hear the grin in this dickwad's voice. "Go higher," he said... as if almost taking satisfaction out of their lack of money. As if... he would buy in. If Pauly talked him up a price, we would afford it. He however would assume they would go broke.

I watched Luke carefully, seeing his eyes lost in his mind as he spoke back to Francis quickly. "Go up to 75... And milk it. This guy is a millionaire, he doesn't care. He just wants to see you suffer. Show him you would be willing to pay but will suffer because of it."

Instantly, Francis spoke back, his voice through the speaker seeming that much more vibrant with how on edge I was feeling. "Sir, I... I don't know. We were already really stretching it enough and I..." Francis's voice broke to show the pathetic nature he wanted Pauly to see. "We already stretched it sir," he repeated. "Um, m-maybe we could do 75."

"More," he said, laughing at Francis's 'discomfort.' He was doing great so far with how he was acting.

"Please sir. Please understand that some of us need to pay rent. Some of us... are already out if we give you 75. I mean... is there anything you could pos--"

"More," he growled to Francis and it made me want to get up and leave the room. I didn't want to hear his voice, or Francis's. He sounded so broken when I knew he was trying to come across a beggar. I felt it was more than my job to be here. I was the reason he was there talking to this guy.

Francis took a moment of silence, pretending to think it over deeply. Beside me, I noticed Luke removed one of his hands from the talkie and gripped the edge of the table hard. Looking into his wicked green eyes, they were intently aimed down at where the two men's voice came from. His lips were tight as well as his jaw, eyebrows dipped down... and I was sure I resembled in a few ways with him for how I felt.

"I... I am not sure if we can!" Francis cried out and it made my heart wretch to the point where I needed to remind myself he was acting. "I don't know how much more we can give. I-I... I mean... please sir. Would you be satisfied with 80?"

"I don't know," Pauly said, as if he was ready to shoot down his offer. He was enjoying Francis's pain here at jacking the price. That was kind of what we wanted though. He was baiting, slowly but surely. He gave a throaty chuckle. "If you give me a hundred grand... where do you ass wipes suppose that would put you and the others financially?"

Francis gasped and I couldn't even picture him when he spoke. Because I swear, little gasps from him turned almost into hiccups that pulled at my heart. He's just faking, just faking, I kept reminding myself. I could tell he was... but at the same time the sound itself was just so real. It sounded like he was crying. "A hundred?! B-B-But sir... oh please. Please," he begged. "We... we w-would be out in the streets. We wouldn't be able to support ourselves. We might not even be able to pay you that money! Oh god, please."

"Would paying me that money be worth your proposal?" Pauly asked, enjoying this even more. He wanted them to suffer. After all, if he was giving up revenge for me and Luke, someone should get hurt in his eyes. In this case, financially. And he wanted it to be the group who wanted to stop this. It sounded like he was willing to pay them. But for their financial suffering of course that would lead to miserable lives. Even without it, he knew the smart thing would be to accept because it was a huge risk for his business to come at me.

"I-I-I-I...." Francis stuttered. "I don't know! But probably," he said in a dead voice. "Sir, we are so desperate to not go on this way. Even if it means we are homeless. It's that bad! We will die if we go after her and I don't want to die!" Francis cried out, making me cringe at how hurt he sounded over the radio and speakers.

I think Francis sold his pathetic situation enough for him to find it satisfying. Enough so where he would go for it. Pauly chuckled again and his next words... nearly gave me a fucking heart attack. "If you can get me up to 125,000... you got yourself a deal," he laughed to him, knowing that kind of money would kill him as he said. Pauly just didn't understand how rich Francis really was and that he was a traitor to them. Probably because he was so consumed with his son and money, his judgment skills were at a loss. Either way, he believed it would break them. Which is what he wanted, even if they were his clients. He cared more about crushing people it seemed in this case than his business. And I can see why when he just wants people to suffer somehow after his son died.

It made sense why he offered the deal. It did. But that didn't seem to register with me. My heart sprung instantly on pure surprise and shock and... overwhelming hope. "Holy shit," I whispered, leaning forward more, eyes wide as I stared just as hard as Luke at the speakers. He is accepting his offer....

"I...I..." Francis started and his breath was still ridged, still in the acting zone. Acting completely shocked at that amount of money he would have to pay. Obviously because he didn't have it let alone the gang! Ha! This was great! "Don't know we can... Is that your offer?"

"Yes," Pauly said in an amused voice again. "If you can't handle it, leave now."

Luke quickly spoke into the talkie. "Take it but say that it would mean stealing. But you will get it to him," he said, strictly anxious as his eyes zeroed in and his hands clenched until they were shaking.

"No... I-I can sir. We will just have to steal some of it but I mean..." He paused and I heard him swallow and could here the smile and relief in his voice. "Yeah. Yeah we'll get it to you."

"Good. I want it by the end of the month. The sooner though, the better - for your sake. I will not be promised money just to have your ass back out."

"Yes. We will get it to you be then. This means you will call us off from going after them?" Francis checked.

"Yes," he said in a hiss. "That was established."

"Good. Thank you again sir," Francis said, and I heard rustling around of some kind - probably him getting up and leaving. I didn't pay much attention to that though. My mind... was lost. In shock. And in overwhelming realization... that he did it. Francis pulled through and did it.

After that moment... it really hit me. And it clearly hit Francis a couple minutes later when he was safe and away from him. Probably driving back in his car. "Did you guys fucking hear that?! WHOO!" He screamed through what the piece picked up and his voice was static, he was so excited.

Glancing over to Luke, and seeing his bright and relieved smile over his sweaty face, he laughed in happiness as he spoke back to his brother in the talkie. He was now standing, so excited... one hand gripped his hair even in disbelief as I stared up at him when I stood myself, feeling just as excited. And I knew it didn't even fully hit me yet. "Hell yeah, Francis! You did so good. Come back to the station and we will be here waiting. We need to celebrate when you get here!" Luke laughed in absolute glee.

After Luke said that, he dropped the talkie down and turned to face me, where I was standing and smiling just as brightly. Pacing slightly too with so much... happiness. He did it, he did it, he did it! That's all I kept thinking, that Francis did it! And... I was free from them.

Luke's eyes meeting mine brightened even more and he laughed more as he came to me, and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I laughed too, biting my lip in disbelief. Disbelief, shock, and so much... so much other shit going through me I don't know how to characterize. Let me tell you folks something though.... I was fucking happy!

Wrapping my arms up around him, I felt his head dip lightly and bury in my neck as his hands on my back tightened. "He did it, Albany. I can't believe he did it," he said in my hair.

I laughed and nodded against him. So... taken over by this. And so grateful to have a friend like Francis in my life. Because now... Luke and I were free of them. And soon enough, so would Francis.

By the time we calmed down enough, to grasp something besides our happiness and maybe what this really meant, we both decided to go outside for some air. After all, we were both sweating like pigs in there and being so shaken up that whole time, fresh air would help, even if it was chilly out. Wrapped in our coats as Luke walked me out the back door, the smiles wouldn't leave our faces. I felt so good. I don't remember the last time a weight has been lifted off my shoulders like that.

The sun shined down upon us the moment we opened one of the back exits and faced the chilly air nipping at our bare skin of what remained of the winter. Which was so welcoming. I sighed in comfort at the feeling... as well as the guiding arm around me. Luke led me only a few steps out from the door to where the cement steps hit the black pavement of the parking lot. He led me to sit down on one of the steps, sitting close beside me. His arm around me rubbed up and down on my back. Glancing up to him, he was biting his lip and already looking down to me. Smiling... a smile I haven't seen before. Of the amount of hope I felt at the realization of this.

I grinned brightly up to him. "I can't wrap my head around this..." I laughed, shaking my head. "The last time I felt something like this was when you first realized the truth about Clare. But even then, it can't compare to this," I said.

He nodded softly, searching my eyes as I did his. The sweet sunlight caressed the plains of his cheeks and sparked in his eyes, as if catching facets of gentle emerald and sending it my way. "You're free..." he said softly, nodding. "And... it's like I just can't believe it. It seems almost too easy. Maybe because I was just so ready to die for you at any second and waiting... and all that time...." He scoffed, raising his eyebrows and sighing. "It will just take a long time until I realize you don't need me at your side constantly. I'll still feel paranoid," he chuckled. His words made my heart flutter deep within me, making my breath catch.

"It does seem too easy," I nodded. "But... I feel so right about it. That this is finally done, even if that is a shock. I know it will take a while and we still must be cautious until the money is actually delivered and we are sure they wont attack us again. But even after that... you can still pretend and stay at my side at all times," I chuckled, making him grin to me sweetly.

"That sounds like a good idea to me, to never leave your side." He said, his hand on my back moving up to run his fingers through the locks of my hair. With the frosty air around us, it made me shiver as I pressed more into his side as we sat there. Not to mention, it made our hot and sweaty faces feel relief after that tense time listening to that conversation.

"I just wished you wouldn't have had to pay so much money."

Luke scoffed. "You know you're worth it. If anything, be pissed at me for not persisting you or myself more to give Mark the 15 grand. I guess that kind of started this in way," Luke scoffed. "Just crazy to think about."

I scoffed with him, looking up from where my eyes found our legs and feet on the step. Looking up to him, I moved my one hand up to caress his cheek, warmed slightly at the sun in the cold. "Yeah. If we did that first, you know what we could have done with that money we are spending now? We could start up a whole sex slave industry here in this town," I chuckled, making Luke roll his eyes and laugh.

"I don't know about that. I don't know if I would invest in that anyway," he smirked. "You're already my slave, sweetie."

I elbowed his side lightly, grinning widely as I felt him buck from it. And with it, he dipped his head down and pressed his forehead against my shoulder laughing. His breath along my shirt moved under the hem and warmed my skin, making me move closer to him. "You're pushing it, copper," I smiled.

"I like pushing it with you." In a more calm voice. "You know money is nothing to me. We were prepared to pay millions to finish this with Pauly," he said, and what scared me, was how I knew he wasn't lying. I didn't know how much his family and himself had, but I was sure enough to pay him millions. I didn't really care about his money. It was just overwhelming how much he and even his family would be willing to do for me.

We sat there for a long moment, just enjoying the fresh air and him next to me. And within that silence, I really understood. Really grasped what today changed and meant for me. That they wouldn't be coming back. They would stop trying to kill me.... and it was a first in a long time to say the least. We no longer needed to deal with two huge problems at once. Our focus didn't need to be split... and we could actually feel safe, at least more so than before. Clare was our only concern left. It was an amazing feeling. And I was more than ready to thank Francis for it. Knowing he did it... and if it weren't for him, we would either have ran or prepared for death really.

We stayed out there fore a while, enjoying the fresh air and loving this little break. But I loved it even more when I saw a recognizable car pull around from the front and come into my sight. And with the sun gleaming into the windows, it was clear it was Francis as the car slowly rounded the parking lot. He came to just pull up right in front of us, an excited smile on his face the moment he stepped out of the car.

"I think it's about time you did some praising, girl!" he shouted to the heavens. Taking him in, as I stood up instantly, his hair was slicked back. His clothes were dirty and baggy like he use to look. His glasses were in place on his face though, along with a joyful and teasing smile on his face when he neared us. I beat him to it though.

I'm not a touchy-feely type of person. Luke was the exception where it wasn't awkward and I didn't feel too weak any longer. The rest of his family giving me hugs still made me tense, even where I enjoyed their affection at the same time. However, this time, there was no holding back or excuse to use to get out of a hug. Hell, I even wanted to hug Francis. He deserved it, especially after realizing he just seriously saved our asses.

I moved to him quickly, a bright smile on my face, and wrapped my arms up around him. I gave him a tight hug, which I noticed he easily accepted with a smile. Pressing my cheek to his collar bone beneath his trashed sweatshirt, I sighed and laughed in happiness. "You have no idea how much praising I want to give you," I laughed and said in response to his words.

His arms around my back, he chuckled before he spoke. "You're damn right!" he said in a high voice, making me smile. "I've never seen you so willing to give a hug. I like this side of you. Of course, don't go too far. We wouldn't want to make Luke jealous!" he nearly screamed behind me where I knew Luke was.

I heard Luke's footsteps approaching and with it, I moved back away from Francis, knowing Luke needed to talk to Francis about the matter. But when I did with a smile, I saw Luke's shinning just as bright as he neared Francis and pulled him into a tight brotherly hug. "I can't believe you did it," Luke said, shaking his head before he backed away as we stood together in a little circle. "You have no idea how worried we were, you stupid idiot," he said, smacking the back of his head and shaking his head. His smile was still there as was Francis's smirk. "But thank you man. We really needed this."

"Yeah I know," he nodded, looking between us with a hopeful grin. "It's one less thing to worry about now."

"No, Francis," I said, staring up to him. I rested my hand on his arm and brought his eyes to mine. "It's more than that. It's so much more than that," I smiled up to him and bit my lip. His hazel eyes gleamed in mine, still teasing but also very sweet too. "Thank you. Thank you so much," I said in a whisper and stressed my words at the same time, blushing.

He wrapped an arm around me in comfort as I looked up to him. "Well you're welcome," he said in a soft voice, before glancing up to Luke. I did the same and saw his eyes were still so full of gratitude aimed at his brother. As were mine. I would never forget what Francis did for us. When their eyes meet, Francis gave a deep sigh. "But we aren't done. I need to get the money to him. And we need to lay low for a while. I'll still go to see the group so it's not suspicious and gradually back off as time goes on."

"That's a good idea," Luke said, nodding his head. Standing in the parking lot under the sun, it felt nice. Especially knowing it wasn't that cold, just chilly. It not only made our sweat leave, but our nerves. Even more so when Francis said that and is planning to go the safe route and be gradual and pay him off. "But I don't want you supplying any of that money. I'll happily pay the full price on my own. Trust me you have done more than enough than we will be able to thank you for," Luke said, smiling as he looked down to me before back to Francis.

Francis took that in. "Well... I feel I at least should help. How about I throw five bucks in at least?" He asked absolutely serious and I rolled my eyes and laughed. Of course Francis would say that. It was a lot of money but I think I realized then each one of them had enough on their own to both be able to pay it off. It still bothered me, deeply, that much money would be lost. But I wasn't stupid and I knew it was worth it for this freedom.

Luke chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck under the collar of his wool coat. Smirking, he said, "You got yourself a deal."

***

It was an amazing day. Staring from the beginning, I'm pulled out of school. That's a good day right there. Then... the impossible happened. I never once expected to get my freedom from them like this. And it made me so incredibly appreciative of the people that cared for me. Was it still a weird thought? That people cared? Sometimes. Affection was still sometimes an issue? But none of that mattered. I was so overcome... so fucking happy, happy for how this would change everything. That we didn't need to worry about another attack or dying, being hunted down. It was a relief I wasn't sure how to respond too. I found out one response to this great news was to eat our guts out.

After we got organized and figured out the money arrangement, when to handle this, how to go about life here on out, and when Francis gave back the ear piece, the three of us headed out to eat. It was so nice too. We talked and laughed and enjoyed it. Without feeling paranoid, without worrying over the gang... it was an awesome change in things. I planned on taking advantage of this permanent break for them.

The plan was we say nothing about this to Clare. If she knows there are no more problems with the gang, that meant Luke doesn't need to be at my side constantly. Meaning he would have to go back in bed with bitch head. We didn't want that so she could still believe that they are after us. The other thing about this though was that we needed Francis to stay in that motel at least until Pauly is paid and he starts to gradually leave the group. It was hard for him, I knew, not seeing Brooke. But he understands she is with Shannon and Jan and safe. He was strong and he knew it was the safest thing for Brooke. I felt bad watching him drive back to that empty apartment after doing such a deed for me. Luke and I planned on getting him a present for it and make it special.

By the time we got home, it was nearing evening. It was the perfect day. The only way it could get better is if we walk through the day and Clare committed suicide. But nope. There was a note left on the counter saying she went out. Knowing I was at the station since Luke called her to tell her, there was clearly no need for Clare to worry now. Like she would anyway.... I was just happy she was gone and out with friends like the note said. Because the minute I realized we were alone, I felt so much better.

I was actually feeling more than better. I was feeling perfect - when does that happen? I knew this could still blow up in our faces. There were still flaws. But I felt so right about what happened, so... completed from this and safe. I could tell Luke felt the same too. He even got himself a beer.

I bite my lip, still so very overwhelmed as I leaned against the kitchen counter and watched him grab a beer from the fridge. When he stood up and set it on the counter, cracking it open, I watched him in pure admiration. Of how amazing he was, to worry about his brother and help him through everything. To be ready to face our next problem and that was Clare. To be here with me, and such a beautiful person anyone could model from.

"I can't believe it's over," I grinned, eyes falling to the floor.

"Neither can I," he sighed as his eyes turned sideways to find mine smiling. "But it is. And soon enough, we will be free of all this other shit too."

I bit my lip as I moved from the counter and closer to him. Pressing my palm to his side, I forced him to face me. Slight confusion over him, I didn't stop to wrap my arms around his neck and fold myself into his arms. Grinning like an idiot, I lifted my head up and brought my lips to his and gave him a gentle smiling kiss. Pressing my lips to his, I felt his own hands come to rest on my hips as he spun me slightly and pressed my back into the counter playfully, making me laugh when he did it so dramatically.

"You're so beautiful when you smile," he said, leaning down into me and kissing my lips again. In such... hope and relief I could feel from his taste. His sweet lips and his curving mouth.

"I'm just so happy right now, Luke," I said in a whisper against his lips, no matter how pansy-ass that sounded.

"So am I," he breathed, his forehead pressing against mine as one oh his hands came up to clasp the back of my neck from where I was leaned back into the counter. His body warm and pressed against me, I felt so at home. At peace... happy. Such a simple word but I was so happy, I couldn't think of any better words. I was loving the feeling. "Are you maybe happy enough... to make your man a ham sandwich?"

I smacked his chest and leaned back slightly away from him as I stared up into his close eyes. "We just ate you dummy."

"It turns me on to watch you make a good sandwich," he said innocently.

I laughed. "Weird fetish man. We might have to break things off if you keep that shit up."

He raised a playful eyebrow with his sweet smiling lips. "Oh really? And you don't have a fetish?" he asked me, making me grin and bite my lip, ready to tease him back just as much as he still held me to him.

"Oh I do... better than sandwich making. You'll just have to figure out what they are," I winked up at him as I joked, making him laugh as he leaned his head back down closer to me.

"That sounds good to me..." he grinned as he brushed his lips against mine. "It will probably just have to be after we finish up looking into the doctor. We should do that soon," he said, slightly more seriously.

However, little did we know, that though this was a refreshing experience - to be loose of that BS with the gang, that didn't make what we were about to face much easier we soon found out. One problem was done and the relief on myself was amazing. One more left to face. We didn't think it would be like it turned out to be - at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Isolated By Ren

Mystery / Thriller

509K 21.6K 90
(Book 3) It's a whole different world for... well not 'Albany' exactly. But a girl that goes by a different name. Living in a different place, thro...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
721 98 22
Mature Audiences: Everything happens in 3's, a murder, a lost love, and a fantasy, many years in the making... But will she survive when all three of...
534 19 22
When a new and mysterious guy comes to Aqua's school and seems to know everything about her, even her best kept secrets, Aqua tries to find out who t...