Mr. Bad Boy and I

Oleh xcxNeverlandxcx

*WAS KNOWN AS "THE BAD BOY AND ME"* Haven Bower has great grades, and is the best softball pitcher in the cou... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
THANK YOU!! & Future Book(s)
NEW BOOK!!!!
100k Reads?!

Epilogue

14.4K 304 50
Oleh xcxNeverlandxcx

4 years later

"Finally we are done!" I exclaim, throwing myself onto the couch. We finally finished moving back home to North Carolina.

After high school Jayden and I both got excepted to Auburn University in Alabama.  I played for the schools softball team as the main pitcher and majored in Psychology. Jayden played for the football team as as starting wide receiver and majored in finance. Even with our very busy schedules we had part time jobs just to pay for basic needs and our apartment. We both had a job at Jayden's dad business at the Alabama area. We lived there for 4 years and just moved back today.

Jayden broke me out of thought by talking. "Babe I think my dad and them are coming over just to see us and stuff." He says sitting down by my feet. I nod and smile, we haven't seen them in like a month and a half so it should be fun to catch up.

About an half hour later the doorbell rings.

"Got it." I yell walking to the door. I open it to see Aaron, Rose, and Hailey all with smiles. Hailey runs into my arms as she gives me a bear hug.

"Hey Hails!" I say hugging her back. I can't believe she id already seven.

When I put her down and as he runs to somewhere. I greet Aaron and Rose. I hear Hailey shriek.

"Jayden!" she exclaims loudly. She runs into is arms as he scoops her up and they hug. The connection that they have is heart warming.

Rose pulled me aside to ask if I could babysit on Friday, which is tomorrow, because apparently Aaron, her, and Jayden are going out for dinner for something special. I didn't ask questions I just agreed. After that we just all gathered outback by the lake. Yes, we got house on a lake because if my childhood home.

          THE NEXT DAY

I wake up the next day sore from moving. I groan and roll over bumping into something, well someone, Jayden. Last night I went to bed really early, like 9, I think. Jayden must of climbed in next to me sometime last night. I open my eyes and see a sound asleep Jayden. I kiss his cheek and grinned, I love this guy with everything I have.

I get up and and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I start the water and strip my clothes. I hop in the shower and let the warm water run over my sore body. I washed my body and my hair. I hear the bathroom door open and close. I know it's just Jayden.

I peek my head outside of the shower so that just my head is seen and the shower curtain is covering me.

"Babe can you hand me my towel please?" I say with a small smile. He turns around and walked to the door to grab my towel walking back over to me. When he went to give it to me he yanked it back at the last second before I could get it.

I glare at him "What?" I say annoyed. He smirked.

"I want a kiss first." he says. I raise my eyebrow, he is so annoying. I quickly peck his lips.

"Okay now give me the towel." I demand.

"That wasn't even a kiss." I starts to complain. I quickly grab the towel before he realizes it. I wrap the towel around my body and step out of the shower.

"What time do you have to pick up Hails?" He asked.

"Umm... she gets out of school at like 3 and so I will leave here at like 2:30. Also we need to finish unpacking." I remind him. He nods and comes closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I love you." he reminds me as he buries his head in my neck and lightly kisses the skin.

"Forever and always." I complete. I don't know how or when this became or thing but it just happened when we started dating.

"Your mine tonight." He says in a husky voice, making me blush.

All day we just finished unpacking, honestly it could have been super boring but Jayden made it so much better. Finally it was 2:30 and I was about to leave to go to get Hailey.

"Babe I about to leave!" I yell as put on my leather jacket. I grab my purse and the keys.

"Wait!" I hear Jayden yell coming up behind me. I raise eyebrow at him.

"What?" I ask.

"You forgot something." He says then lays his lips on mine. I can't help but smile, he is so cute and cheesy. Finally, after that, I left to go and get Hailey.

I pull up to the Elementary School into the pick up line. I continue in the line and wait for Hailey. When she sees my car she runs and jumps in the backseat.

"Hey Hails." I say in a upbeat tone. A huge smile is plastered on her face as she responded in the same manner.

We played for a while once we got back to the Hunter house. At about 4:30 there was a knock on the front door. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Rose.

"Rose? What are you doing here it isn't even 5?" I ask opening the door  so she can walk in.

"Well I'm gonna let you go a bit early." she smiled, she is hiding something.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Why?" I ask, beyond confused.  She just smiled and handed my a envelope.

"What is this?" I ask, looking at the the envelope with a  hand writing I know all to well.

She doesn't answer my question but instead says, "So go get in you car and read that envelope, good luck."

I nodded saying bye to both Hailey and Rose then grabbing my stuff heading out to my car. When I get into the car I quickly set my stuff down. I open the envelope and look at the letter.

Go to the first place that you and I sang together 5 years ago. I love you. -Jayden

I smile at the note before putting it in my bag and starting the car heading to the cafe. It was about a 20 minute ride to the cafe.

Once I got there I got out and walked inside. Wow, I love this place. I look at the stage. the first place were I heard Jayden's voice.

When I walked up to the front counter the person at the counter asked "Are you Haven Bower?" I nodded with a smile. She smiled back and handed me another note and my favorite drink from this cafe.

Before I could get money out of my wallet she said, "Already payed for." she smiled. I smiled back and walked back out to my car.

I sat back in my car and look at the cafe. I love this place. So many memories where made here. I smile one last time at the building before I open the second note with my name on it.

Go to our ice cream place at Mcneir park. I love you. -Jayden

I do as said and head to a small ice cream shop me and Jayden always  went to. The park was only about 10 minutes away from the cafe. Once I got there I got out and walked into the little shop. I walked over and saw Peggy, the owner of the shop.

Jayden and I came here so much that we are friends with the owner. "Hey Peggy!" I say walking in with a smile plastered on my face. Peggy was about 60 and one of the nicest people I know.

"Hello Haven, how are you?" She asked with smile also.

"I'm great and so happy to be back home." I say. We had a short conversation for about 5 minutes before she handed my a third note.

We say our goodbyes and I walk out of the shop and to my car where I open the third note.

Go to the cliff over the water that I know you love. I love you more than anything. -Jayden

I can't help but smile. What the hell is this boy planing. This was the longest ride of all it took about 45 minutes. I know the way by heart since we come her so much.

Once I get there I park my car and get out. By now it was 6:30ish. I walk through the trees with ease. I walk out of the trees to the opening of the cliff. I mouth flew open in wow. The lights everywhere were beautiful. What the hell is going on.

I follow the path of lights/candles and see Jayden standing at the end wearing a nice shirt with the sleeves rolled up 3/4 of the way and a pair of jeans and nice shoes.

I feel my eyes water when our eyes meet. Oh my god. I walk over to where Jayden is standing with a smile on both of our faces.

When I reach him he grabs my hands and wipes away the tears that have already fallen. I see him take a deep breath before saying, "Haven I love you so much you'll never understand. When I'm with you I know that I will smile and be able to forget my past and just be happy. I knew knew what love felt like till I met you and I never knew I could possibly love someone as much as I love you. And if I keep going with this speech I'll just be telling you stuff I tell you everyday and we both know I'm horrible as speeches." he says as we both let out a small chuckle.

He gets down on one knee so that he is shorter than me, for once. Before my eyes follow to Jayden I see 9 people standing each with a letter. With the one hand that Jayden doesn't hold I cover my mouth. I see some of the closest people to me holding up signs that spell out; Marry Me?!

M-Carly
A-Jasmine
R-Mike
R-Devan
Y-Connor

M-mom
E-Luke
?-Oliver
!-Hailey

I couldn't help but smile. I look down at Jayden. "So what do you say, Haven Elizabeth Bower will you marry me?" Jayden asked showing a beautiful ring.

I remove my hand from my mouth and smile. "Yes, yes!" I say nodding my head. I huge smile is plastered on both of our faces. He slides the ring onto my finger as he stands back up wrapping my in a tight hug twirling me around

He than stops and puts me down and smashes his lips onto mine and I immediately kiss back. I pulls away and has a huge smile on his face.

"I love you so much." I say with the biggest smile I've ever had.

"I love you so much more." He says kissing me again.

After a few seconds of us just staring at each other trying to catch our breath. I hear a loud sound as I whip my head around and see fireworks going off. If I could smile bigger I would.

"Wow you did all of this?" I ask Jayden while my arms are still wrapped around his body.

"I would do anything for you." He whispered kissing my head.

This would be a great time to tell him. "I can't wait to spend forever with you and our future kids." Jayden say non-stop smiling. I giggle at that. I look over and see everyone with each other also watching the firework show.

"How do you feel about near future kids?" I ask. Glancing up at him with a wide smile.

He raises his eyebrow and says, "I will be ready when ever you are and will love them just as much when ever we have them." He says with all honesty.

"How about 7-8 months from now." I whisper with a cheeky smile.

He looks at me like I'm crazy for a few seconds then it clicks. "Wait," he says thinking. "Are you pregnant!" He asked his eye wide and glistening with happiness. He already know the answer to his question.

I smile and nod, "Yes." His slime widens. He picks me up and spins me around.

"I love you so much Haven."

"I love you so much Jayden."

Who knew that it would be Mr. Bad boy and I.

THE END

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
4K 428 75
Auden's life has been anything but easy. With a mother who acts more like a friend, and an absentee father, Auden's no stranger to poverty and neglec...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...