I'm Not Your Average Girl, Ha...

By kixrsty

Delilah's the only girl in school not falling head over heels for Harry, but as things change stranger things... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 62.

137K 982 119
By kixrsty

Delilah's POV

"Will you let me put my shoes on?" I asked sarcastically. Harry was trying to pull me off the bed before I had even put anything on my feet.

"Hurry up." He replied excitedly, practically bouncing around the room.

"What is up with you today?" I questioned raising my eyebrows at him whilst I tied the laces on my vans.

"You're getting out of hospital, finally, aren't you excited?" He grinned.

"Of course I'm excited, but what's the rush, you won't even let me put me shoes on." I replied hoping off the bed.

"Because..." He smirked. "I can finally show you my surprise."

"Show me? What is it?" I asked fluttering my eyes lashes hoping it would work.

"Do you honestly think that is going to work?"

"It was worth a try." I replied hitting him playfully.

"Have you got everything?" He asked looking around the room.

"I think so." I said whilst spinning around, double checking.

"Let's go!" He shouted already running out of the room. I shook my head at him, what had he eaten this morning? Sugar puffs with extra sugar? It seemed like it. "Are you coming or what?" He added, popping his head round the door.

"Give me a chance." I smirked. He grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me out the door. Well this felt familiar, I thought. It's sort of the same thing, I'm once again running down the hospital corridors, holding hands with my ex-boyfriend, and that's all he was still, ex. I started to slow down as the realisation hit me, surely if he wanted to get back together, which I wanted and couldn't deny any longer, he would have already told or asked me, right?

"What's up?" He asked turning to look at me. I slowly let go of his hand and traced his face with my eyes, he looked so excited, but the excitement was flushed straight out of me and replaced by the truth.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, not wanting to tell him the reason, he'd probably think I was pathetic.

"Oh I get it, I'm too fast for you." He winked.

"Ha, you got me." I replied uneasy.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking towards me, and standing inches apart. He could sense I was lying, I was never good at it if I'm being honest.

"It's nothing, honestly." I smiled weakly.

"C'mon then." He returned, he grabbed hold of my hand once again and led me out of the hospital. As soon as we reached the exit doors we were greeted by hundreds of teenage girls and ear popping high pitched screams. I hadn't been present with these screams for so long I wasn't used to it. Harry seemed unfazed; he had to deal with this every day. He flashed a smile at all the waiting cameras as if they were just another thing in his day to day life. I must have looked so uneasy in every photo, I tried to smile but the bright lights were overwhelming. I hadn't been outside in almost 3 months, and being greeted like that, well let's just say I wasn't prepared. I hid my face in my hands, I wasn't ashamed, or shy, I just wasn't ready for that sort of publicity yet, especially since I was just leaving a hospital. Who knows what rumours were going to flare up now. Harry didn't let go of my hand once and even helped me into the waiting taxi. Once we were inside I was finally able to breathe again, neither my hair or clothes were pulled this time, and my eyes were getting back to normal after being blinded by the camera flashes.

"There were less people there than I expected." Harry smiled as he waved goodbye to all his adoring fans. I practically choked on air at his words.

"Harry, there were hundreds there." I argued back.

"You've been away too long." He replied, turning his attention towards me. "Do you have any idea where we are going?"

"We could be going to a Star Trek convention for all I know."

"Well that's my surprised ruined." He joked. "You'd honestly think I'd take you to a Star Trek convention?"

"You're full of surprises." I responded.

"You are like a 6 year old after they have just eaten half a pound of rainbow dust." I spoke as I examined Harry bouncing up and down in his seat.

"Problem?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well-" I tried to respond but he cut me off.

"We're here!" He announced already opening the door.

"Where are we?" I asked as I took his hand whilst getting out.

"I know it doesn't look much from the outside."

"You can say that again."

"Hey, let me finish." He replied gasping.

"Carry on." I added, I gazed at the building in front of me, it was plain white, it didn't look like a house, and to be honest I had no idea what was hidden behind the big wooden doors that were right in front of me.

"The inside holds something rather special." He beamed as he placed his hand on the door, ready to push it open. "Are you ready for my surprise?"

"I've been ready for the past 3 days when you first told me about it." I smiled, flashing my teeth at him.

"Well, it'll be worth the wait, promise." He replied flashing his own smile back at me. I looked back at the doors in front of me, waiting for him to open them. He pressed down on the handle and gently swung the door open. We were greeted by a big room, the walls were painted white yet there was something covering them. He took my hand and led me into the middle of the huge room. I stood in the middle for a second, confused by what was going on, until I noticed something on the wall.

"Is that my-" I started to question.

"It's all yours." He replied walking up next to me. I slowly turned in a circle, gazing at the room in front of me. Every single piece of art work I had ever created was hung neatly on the walls, on stands or in glass cases. I was completely speechless, I was literally lost for words.

"Harry..." I spoke, but my words were caught up in my throat. "I can't believe you would do this for me." I finally added, finding my voice again.

"I would do anything for you." He replied quietly, gently picking up my hand again. "I even put this one here myself." He said as he led me towards a small drawing on the wall.

"From that time in science when I was stuck next to you." I beamed.

"Yep, the very first time I saw your drawing I was amazed at your talent, I would never tell you that though." He chuckled.

"I remember that lesson, we both managed to not answer a single question." I responded chuckling too.

"Good times." He sighed.

"Where did you get all this from?" I asked tracing along some of the work on the wall.

"I had a little help from some friends, and your parents."

"My parents helped with this?" I asked shocked.

"Yep, your mum even gave me the ones you did when you were a child." He smirked.

"She did what?" I gasped.

"They're in the cabinet over there." He pointed. I quickly walked over and cringed at my awful drawings.

"I can't believe I thought lions had wings." I muttered.

"I think they're cute." He grinned.

"Apparently so did I." I smirked back, most of my drawings were of lions or penguins, I had a strange obsession with them.

"This place opens on Monday." Harry spoke breaking the silence that had fallen over us.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"The public gets to come and see your work."

"W-what?" I stammered out.

"Don't worry, they'll love it." He smiled.

"I don't know what to say." I replied in shock.

"Thank you Harry you're the greatest person ever?" He replied sarcastically. I ignored his remark and walked straight into his arms, where he tightened his grasp around me.

"Thank you." I murmured into his shirt.

"I'd do anything for you." He repeated whilst lifting my head up so my eyes found his. "I'm so glad you're alive, I don't know what I'd do without you." He said so sincerely I felt myself melt in his arms. His lips soon found their way onto mine, moving in perfect sync, my brain was telling me this was wrong and to stop but my heart had other ideas, and I guess my heart was the stronger contender as I didn't pull away. His tongue roamed my mouth, whilst my hands found their way into his messy curls. I gently pulled on them as the kiss heated up. As we pulled apart, our foreheads rested against each other as we caught our breaths back. He took a small step back and took my hands in his, still looking intently into my eyes. "You know I still love you?" He asked, almost rhetorically.

"I still love you." I replied not answering his question.

"There was another reason I bought you here today." I tilted my head in confusion waiting for him to continue. "I wanted to ask you something." He added, his hands began to sweat slightly, and I could feel him shaking. Was he nervous or was it just chilly in here? I sucked in a deep breath, preparing for the outcome. I was nervous to say the least, I had no idea what was going to fall out of his mouth, it could be great news but it also could be something really bad and this was all just to make up for whatever he was about to say. My hands began to shake in his, his thumbs slowly ran over my knuckles trying to calm me down but since he was shaking too, it wasn't making me feel a whole lot better. "Those months when I didn't see you, hear from you or know anything about you, were the worst months of my life and if I could I would go back and change the past. But since I can't do that, I want to do one better, I want to change your future, I want to make your future, I want to be your future." Considering how nervous he was, his little speech flowed well. My eyes were still fixed on his, his eyes were searching in mine for any kind of emotion. After searching into my eyes for what seemed like hours he finally broke his silence. I took a deep breath as he spoke, listening to his words, clearly as he hands tightened their grip on mine. "Delilah, will you......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 421 39
Maighlin Ross is a Junior (year 11) at Wakefield High school in a little town in Michigan. Her school doesn't usually get many exchange students but...
297K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
5.3K 229 24
4 girls tricked by a fake Harry Styles kik account and a new friendship that stars between these 4 girls! After a while there dreams come true includ...
2.1K 4 29
.