The Gang Leaders Angel

De QueenKeely

"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one t... Mais

Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Monster
Chapter 2- The gang
Chapter 3- Hatred
Chapter 4- Titus' possesion
Chapter 5- Escaping
Chapter 6- Ninja
Chapter 7- Revenge is sweet
Chapter 8- Drag racing
Chapter 10- Scared and alone
Chapter 11- Bachelorette party
Chapter 12- sassy Comebacks and beach trips
Chapter 13- Agreements
Chapter 14- Jasmine
Chapter 15- Ball and preparations
Chapter 16- Dresses
Chapter 17- The wedding
Chapter 18- The wedding part 2
Chapter 19- Secret messages
Chapter 20- The call
Chapter 21- An angel
Chapter 22- Amarrad
Chapter 23- Therapy
Chapter 24- You before me
Chapter 25- Gone Mad
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Pretending
Chapter 28- New years eve
Chapter 29- Sleeping in the city
Chapter 30- Downfall
Chapter 31- hitting lovers with motorcycles
Chapter 32- "Who is this Valerie?"
Chapter 33- You're beautiful
Chapter 34- "How do babies get formed?''
Chapter 35- Who is Polly!?
Chapter 36- I'll be a girl
Chapter 37- Things are changing
Chapter 38- Claudiac
Chapter 39- The dam
Chapter 40- I like you
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42-Urgent
Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull
Chapter 44- Someone's protective
Chapter 45- Love
Chapter 46- Never have I ever
Chapter 47- Breakfast with Nova
Chapter 48- Something's wrong
Chapter 49- The country
Chapter 50- Coming home
Chapter 51- Doctor trips
Chapter 52- Baby shower
Epilogue
Sequel
Titus and Emberly bonus chapter
Breaking Titus
His Bratva Princess

Chapter 9- Scaring people

155K 4.2K 846
De QueenKeely

"HURRY UP PEOPLE!" I shout, they're taking forever. It doesn't take that long to order an ice cream for just one person, this is so frustrating! You should know what ice cream you already want. "Why are there so much people in front of me?" I groan, Nova gives me a look of disbelief.

"There's literally only two people in front of you," she says slowly like she's trying to speak to a four year old. I roll my eyes at her and mirror her look.

"Two people is the same as two thousand when it comes to waiting for an ice cream Nova," I say in all seriousness. She groans running her hand over her face and scowls at me in annoyance, hey I'm not that annoying. I'm just impatient, especially when it comes to ice cream. If eating was a sport then I'd be a professional, I'd win millions!

They turn around looking at me with dirty glares and muttering something along the lines of me being rude and impatient. But who is really listening? Finally after minutes of waiting I'm at the front, I grin, "I want a double scoop on a waffle cone cookies and cream and chocolate." The guy nods and does what I ask, I quickly pay then walk away not waiting for Nova. Nova catches up and we walk outside the ice cream parlour, we sit down where we see Chris sitting as well as Mike; I'm glad Valentino didn't come, I'm not exactly his biggest fan. When he called me his girl everyone looked at me and I was mad, I am not his girl!

Maybe I should move to another country so I won't be near him, but he would most likely get on a plane and look for me then find me and drag me home after a long ass speech that really isn't needed. Landon is chatting up some chick, she's leaning against the wall and his hands are caging her in. It's just us here, the others are either having a break and chilling or having a lovers fest. I lick my ice cream and moan at the taste, I love ice cream so much.

"Well if it isn't Chris Hale and Mike Saunders," our heads all turn to a guy with black silky waves of hair, pale skin, brown eyes and he's tall. Chris stands up and Mike does too, both of them have grins on their faces but I'm too consumed in my ice cream to really pay attention.

"Dylan, how are you buddy?" Chris pats him on the back after giving him a man hug, well more like a slap. The guy named Dylan grins, Nova and I look at each other in confusion but then I shrug and continue licking my melting ice cream.

"Great man, are they your chicks?" I freeze and look at him, this is such a bad time. Ice cream is all around my mouth, on my nose and trailing down from my mouth and plus I have a swollen chin and I look homeless. He chuckles when he looks at me, amusement swirls in his eyes and I look away in embarrassment. Nah, it's not that embarrassing I don't really care.

"I'm the single one here...." Chris trails off, Chris is so sweet though! He's really kind and respectful and I can just see him as a relationship guy but then he can be a bad boy and has those bad boy looks.

"That's my girl, meet Nova- my fiancé and her best friend Willow, aka Val's girl," Mike says, I scowl at him finishing my ice cream and wiping the excess ice cream from my face.

"I AM NOT HIS GIRL!" I exclaim, why are people so dumb and can't comprehend the difference between love and hate? "I. Hate. Him."

Dylan guy looks at me in amusement and smirks, "oh I've heard of you. She is a beaut, aye?" He looks me over, Mike and Chris slap him shaking their heads.

"Bad idea. If Val found out you looking at her like that or saying that or even being in her presence he would kill you without a thought," Chris says, Dylan chuckles.

"Ah because I'm so good with the girls?" He smirks, Mike raises an eyebrow and shakes his head.

"No because you flirt with the taken girls," Oh my god. Give me anything that has a sharp edge to it and I will kill them!

"WE ARE NOT DATING!" I shout. I'm too nice for my own good, okay I will try not to be an amazing nice person. That's going to be hard because I'm pretty awesome.

"Whatever you say," Mike winks teasing me, I stand up throwing my hands in the air.

"Nope I can't do this, I'm walking!" I exclaim, Nova and Mike both scoff at what I say and I give them dirty looks. Judgemental much?

"A minute walk and you'll be dying," Nova smirks. I give her a look that involves me pursing my lips and placing my hands on my hips. "Now you are over exaggerating," I mutter.

"Am I though?" She smirks yet again. I give her a look of disbelief and walk away, exactly two minutes later I walk back over to them giving them a cocky smile.

"See, I did two minutes!" I exclaim. They all shake their heads at me and I shrug, two minutes us still longer than one minute.
                                   ||

"I'm dying," I wheeze out rolling onto my back and clutching my stomach. After eating so much food during the movie marathon with Nova, Cadence, Amalia and Emberly I stood up and took three steps and I was literally dying! Crawling was not an option and still isn't, my stomach would just hang down which means it would weigh me down!

"You over exaggerate so much," Cadence chuckles, her black hair is thrown up into a messy bun and she's wearing sweatpants and Aidan's football jersey from high school. They still have it after all these years, they're 24; I'd honestly loose it with how forgetful I can be. To think they finished school 7 years ago, their high school reunion will be in 3 years which isn't that long, I guess....

"You're only figuring that out now?" Nova said. Cadence shakes her head as a no, Amalia grins and throws a pillow at me; I groan as it hits my stomach and I flip her off. We are having a sleepover! It's at Nova and Mikes house, the mansion seemed too crowded and we wanted it to be a girls night. All of the guys were very reluctant to let us stay here by ourselves without any protection, seriously no one is going to break in! They are just over protective controlling guys.

So I asked Titus if he likes Emberly and you should of seen his face and how angry he was at my question.

6 hours earlier
"Sooooo," I trail off wiggling my eyebrows at Titus, he raises one of his own eyebrows at me in questioning.

"What do you want?" He sighs already sick of hearing my voice, I'm touched honestly.

"So do you like Emberly?" I cut to the chase, he looks at me in surprise, then disbelief, then worry and then anger.

"Why the f*ck would you assume that?" He puts on an emotionless face and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not assuming anything, you and I both know how you feel about her. Like who lets a girl sleep in the same bed as you? You don't seem to be that sort of guy, tell me something. Why are you like this? There has to be a reason as to why you are so cold," I'm really curious.

He scowls at me and spits, "that is none of your f*cking business."
Present

So yeah, he got pretty mad. That means I was right, I know that something's happened to make him the way he is now. I'm not dumb or stupid.

"Oh my god I know what we should do!" Emberly exclaims bouncing on the couch in excitement. "We should put makeup on and dress weirdly and scare people!" We all agree with her, Nova puts on a beard like Dumbledore's beard and she makes her eyebrows thick as well as wearing the robe. Amalia paints her face green and draws a tongue with red lip stick, Cadence just puts on a hulk mask and Emberly does dots all on her face then puts on a fake nose thing with a mole on it and a big black wig. Whereas I do the rings look, you know that creepy movie with that chick that calls you and says 'you have seven days'; I'm never watching that again.

We cackle cheekily and run out of the houses after grabbing our phones, we see a group of girls walking so we hide behind the wall. When they are close enough I crouch down and slowly come out, I charge towards them and they all scream loudly. "You have seven days!" They run away and I laugh standing up.

"BLOODY CHILDREN! Get out of hear you filthy pests," I hear a man shouting and Cadence and Amalia giggling. I look at them with a raised eyebrow and they are laughing so hard.

"Oh my god we scared the sh* out of that man then he grabbed a broom and pointed it at us chasing us out of his yard!" Amalia laughs.

"Oi look!" Emberly hisses, they sober up and Emberly smirks looking at Nova. Nova is also holding a 'wand' in her hand and I know they have a performance planned.

Emberly grabs the broom she placed on the ground, I notice two boys that look fifteen or fourteen. She grabs the broom and runs out cackling evilly like a witch she's meant to be, Nova follows her being Dumbledore. "Get here you filthy witch!" She screams at Emberly which she evilly laughs to, she grabs the children's wrists and smirks.

"Gary! I found dinner!" Gary? OH GOD HAHA. Nova points the fake wand at Emberly.

"Alarte Ascendare!" Nova moves the wand around, at those words Emberly jumps into the air and falls back. That's one of the spells in Harry Potter that sends the target high into the sky, true Harry Potter fans right here. The boys look honestly terrified, Nova walks up to them and places a comforting hand on their shoulder. "Go home young ones," and they listen right away.

We all then around to the sound of guys laughing, making crude comments. We all bundle up close together and watch as they approach us, Emberly confidently stands at the front of us with a stoic face. They stop in front of us and smirk looking at each other, "we like ourselves some girls that can prank, don't we Aaron?" One of the guys says.

"Yup," Aaron lunges forward and grabs Emberly's arm, she doesn't even flinch. You see us all terrified then there's her, overly confident with the whole situation.

"I wouldn't touch any of us if I were you," she earns with narrowed eyes, she snatches her hand away from him and glares at all of them. Where is she getting at exactly?

"And why is that?" One of them takes a challenging step forward, daring us to defy them and say one wrong word.

"Let's just say that there are some over protective guys that would kill anyone that tried to harm their girls. Or even threaten," she smirks but they don't look affected, she's talking about the guys.... well they would be crapping their pants if they were here. Oh I wish they were. Aaron dude grabs Emberly by the hips and she growls at him to stop, one of them can't stop staring at me. I couldn't blame him, I'd be scared too because I look like that chick from rings and I was meant to look like her anyway.

"You have seven days," I say in a low voice, the dude that was staring at me takes a step back and his eyes widen. But another guy rolls his eyes and walks over to me and pulls the wig off my head, it pulls at my hair when he does this and I yelp and slap him. I'm such an idiot. He looks at me in shock then scowls.

"I wish Jarrad was smart and called me, Aidan is dumb though- we all know that no offence Cadence," she shrugs obviously not taking any offence.

"None taken because I know."

"Hey I have a question," Nova buts in, as are just having an every day normal chat while these creepy guys are trying to do very inappropriate stuff to us. "Why does this always happen to us?" We all shrug in sync. "3...2....1...," in that exact moment a car swerves to a stop. An extremely familiar black BMW, Val, Titus, Aidan, Mike and Jarrad exit the car slamming the doors shut behind them.

"TOLD YA!" Emberly exclaims pointing a finger at all of them with a smug smile. They all look beyond furious, I'm used to seeing Val, Titus and Mike mad but Aidan and Jarrad are more laid back so don't be surprised when I'm shocked to see them like this. How did they even find us? None of us had texted them.

"The moment you try anything when them is the moment you mess with us," Jarrad grumbles eyeing all of them, he doesn't hide his rage. They all look terrified we'll only some, others have a mask on and behind that mask the are absolutely terrified.

"Look, we didn't know they were taken. Sorry dudes," I'm about to shout at the guy to tell him that I am single and I'm I prefer being single but I keep my mouth shut.

"So you would try it with any other girl, no matter what age they are, if they were single," Aidan spits disgusted with them, Valentino stays quiet and so does Titus and Mike which only means that a storm is coming. More like a earthquake and every other natural disaster.

"Um...." he trails off. Aidan shakes his head and they all lunge at the guys, I can't look. Violence isn't something I handle very well, especially after what happened. When the guys are beaten to a pulp they stop and walk over to us in worry, Valentino inspects me and sighs in relief when he sees him fine.

"How did you guys find us?" I whisper, he runs a hand through his brown tousled hair and sheepishly smiles.

"Um..... there may or may not be trackers and cameras in your phones and we may or may not have been checking on you girls very frequently," my mouth opens completely flabbergasted with the information that he just said.

"I HAVE NO PRIVACY!" I shout throwing my hands up in the air, "can't you just give me privacy, I could be naked and you'd be getting a good show. Please just get rid of the camera or give me that kind of thing from the pacifier. This is just creepy."

He sighs, "fine. Do I get a thank you now?" I raise an eyebrow, if he expects a hug or a kiss then a fist will be going to his balls.

"Thanks," I smile. He looks at what we are all wearing and sighs, "you saw it as well aye?" He nods chucking as an answer and I grin.

"Nice impression by the way." I could be the rings girl! I'd make millions because I'm so good at being her. Being creep helps.
||
Only 8 chapter, well now 9 and I have 1K votes! Omg thank you all so much, I love you's!

Comment, vote, share and follow
Keely

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

841K 47.4K 38
#1 in thrill [July-01-2018] #118 in Romance [12-07-2017] #186 in Mystery/Thrill [20-03-17] #153 in Teen Fiction [17-05-2017] Gabriel came to the Unit...
1.7M 39K 42
Skylar is 16. When she moves to a new city and a new school. Reign is 18. The bad boy of the school. He has girls lining up to be with him. What happ...
1.9M 67K 49
Fiction Awards Winner 2016 in General Fiction Category Book 1 of the New York Mafia Series: Summary: What happens when an innocent and kind hearted...
1.3M 33.6K 25
Alexis Young is a simple and easy going woman. She is fresh out of college and she just opened a small bakery. She was doing great, she is quick to l...