Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

By NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 80

2.4K 99 34
By NatalyCanez

Author's Note:

Hey my loves!! How are you guys? I saw this picture of Harry and I knew I had to add it in. The right to the picture goes to its owner :)

Hope you enjoy this update. Please let me know what you think! Xx

Harry's POV

I swore to myself that I would never come back to this place again. Granted, there is another place I will never revisit and that is the house I grew up in, but this place is also one of the worst. This is the place where I know he is keeping Ryder and Niall because this is the place where I walked away from my old life; this is the last place I saw him and he damned me for tragedies in the future.

The old and abandoned brick building still looks the same, or, maybe even worse. The building is just on the edge of London, an old warehouse that we used to occupy as a place for hiding and do other unspeakable things to victims. All of the things I have done I am not proud of but, I am thankful that at least I know my way around the area.

After parking my bike far away from the building, I successfully made it to the side,  thinking of a way on how to get inside and what I will do once I am. I know what I am going to do but the details I did not think about, so instead I am going to wing it, things usually work best that way for me. 

Pressing my back against the wall, feeling the cool chipped bricks through the thin material of my black sweatshirt, I could feel my heart nervously palpitating in my chest along with my blood pumping in my ears as a lump begins to form in my throat while the anticipation of having to sneak inside grows with each passing second.

I am not nervous for ending up getting caught, I am not nervous for the for sure possibility of coming face to face with The Sinister. I am nervous to somehow mess up and cost the lives of two people that I care deeply for. I don't want more people to die because of me and my mistakes. 

Lifting my head up to the cloudy sky, I close my eyes and let out a breath past my lips. As soon as I felt my courage starting to build I immediately turn and open one of the double doors, sneaking inside.

This is for my princess.

Ryder's POV

I don't know how long I've been here, I bet it hasn't even been a day but it feels like forever. I have been hit so many times that my brain really can't keep up with time. A while ago I was taken from Niall to another secluded room and now I have my hands tied together above my head; around a pipe going across the ceiling off the roof. Of course being the short girl that I am, they had to tie me with a bit of the rope hanging down from the pipe but even then, I still have to stand on my toes.

My body feels drained, my bare legs and feet are freezing by the temperature of the vacant building, that I'm pretty sure my skin is turning a purple blue color. I lift each foot off the cemented floor every once and a while to somehow get rid of the coldness on the soles of my feet, but it's still no use. If I am not going to die of murder then I am going to die of frostbite.

"Hey!" A male voice speaks as I feel a hand slap against my cheek, not hard but just enough to make my drooping eyes open again. "Wake up, I am not done with you yet."

I furrow my brows and let out a groan as I lift my head up before tiredly opening my eyes, trying to focus on the person in front of me. Through my frizzy, sweaty and curly hair, I see Nathan standing tall in front of me.

"You know, you really aren't putting much of a fight." He smirks, shifting on his feet, his eyes reflecting off the light illuminating the room. "I could easily have my way with you and you wouldn't even try to stop me."

"Why would I?" I scowl before closing my eyes briefly once more. "You already have before."

"True." He nods. "But my mate Isaac, hasn't."

Fucking pig.

"But, you are lucky cause I am not one to share." He says taking a step towards me and I feel my heart quicken a little.

"You know..." I say licking my dry lips, but wince as the cut on my bottom stings at my saliva. I can still taste a bit of blood and I'm pretty sure other places on my body do not lack bruises, cuts and scraps.

"Harry is going to kick your ass when he finds us." I say, a slow smile tugging on my lips.

"Oh, really?" He says lifting his head up a little.

My heart breaks as I take in his leather jacket and full black attire, making me think of Harry. I honestly can't believe they are brothers, Harry is nothing like Nathan.

"Speaking of my little brother..." Nathan trails and I let out a gasp when he reaches his hand out and roughly grips at my jaw, his fingers denting into my cheeks.

"How could you?" He question, his voice thick and hard. "How could you choose my brother of all people? What does he have that I don't?"

"A heart." I bravely reply, but my voice comes out hoarse and broken, as I look up into his eyes.

"Everyone prefers him." He says narrowing his eyes at me. "Oh Harry is such an amazing driver, Harry is such a talent with guns."

"Harry this...Harry that." Nathan mocks, tilting his head one side then the other. "My own father prefers him than me. I'm the oldest, I'm the one that suppose to get the praise. Not him!"

"Uh," I wince when his fingers dig deeper into my skin.

"W-what do you w-want?" I whimper, feeling tears starting to sting in my eyes.

Please, leave me alone. I'm so tired.

"A lesson to be learned." He sternly says, hunching over me, making my feel small. "You are just like her you know? You say you love us but then you leave!"

"What are you talking-"

"You are nothing but a selfish whore!" He growls in my face making me whimper and pull at the restraints above my head.

"I could easily give Harry something to fight me for," Nathan murmurs, finally removing his hand from my jaw and I jilt it from side to side to get rid of the ache.

I swallow and hitch in a breath as Nathan grasps my waist with big of his hands, thrusting his hips into mine, pressing our lower bodies together.

"I could do it you know." He whispers menacingly as he licks his lips.

"I could easily rip off your panties right now..." he trails and a shiver runs down my spine as a few tears fall down my cheeks, feeling his hands roam down my outer thighs. "And fuck you so hard."

"No please." I beg through a sob as I turn my head to the side, screwing my eyes shut.

"Why not?" He deliberately questions, enjoying the frightened effect he is having on me.

"I can make you cum..." He slowly continues with his forehead pressed against my temple before placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"I'll make you cum so hard..." He adds, his hands moving beneath my shirt to my behind, giving it a tight squeeze as he bucks his hips into me again, allowing me to feel him hard and ready.

"Not him." He hisses under his breath as I shake my head vigorously, feeling his hands trail back to my hips before his fingers hook beneath the band of my panties on each side.

No please. God, please not again.

"No, Nathan, plea-" I hitch in a breath as his hand grips around my neck.

"You were mine first!" He suddenly exclaims, making me jump, going back to his angry version of himself.

"You loved me first!" He barks, tightening his hold around my neck, making me gasp. "You fucked me first! Not him! You are mine!"

"Na-than" I gasp, trying to catch my breath, feeling my cheek starting to warm by the lack of oxygen.

"No! You are nothing but a selfish bitch! You left me! Where is your loyalty? Where-"

"Nathan!" An authoritative voice calls from the door, but I can't see.  "Let her go."

"But-"

"She can't learn her lesson if she is dead."

I watch Nathan with wide eyes as he clenches his jaw before reluctantly releasing my neck. I let out a loud gasp, before letting my head drop forward, coughing, trying to get air back into my lungs.

"Good now leave, Nathan." The same voice speaks, getting louder as he walks into the room.

"What? But I thought-"

"Leave. I'll call you when I need you!"

"Fuck, fine." Nathan grumbles before I sense him walking away from me.

James' POV

"Liam, are you sure this is the place?" I ask him as I stop the car. "I mean it looks vacant."

Liam narrows his eyes at me and scoffs. "That's the point of a hide out. Besides, this is the place. Don't you want to get your daughter back?"

"Of course I do."

"Then we follow Harry's plan." He says looking back and forth between my eyes." You need to trust him."

"Okay." I nod, before picking up my radio, pressing on the side button.

"Guys, get into position we are going in when Harry sends us the signal."

Harry's POV

"Dude, you are so going to treat me to a spa for a month." Niall scolds me as I finish tying Nathan to a pole with the same ropes that were around Niall.

Grabbing Nathan wasn't that hard. After helping Niall, I waited for the perfect moment to target him. Nathan may be good at punishing people but he lacks self defense skills.

"Shut up Niall." I roll my eyes. "This isn't the time."

"What? It's true." He grumbles behind me as I step away from Nathan. "My back is killing me."

"Alright, well I need you to watch him for me while I go get Ryder." I say turning to Niall before turning to walk out of the room.

"What? Did you bring back up? Is all hell gonna break loose?" He asks sounding excited.

"I'm going to let myself get caught." I smile.

"What!" Naill blink at me, his blue eyes widening, as if I've grown two heads. "Are you crazy?"

"No,I have a plan. Trust me."

Niall lets out a breath. "Okay, if you say so."

"You know, you are not going to get away with this." Nathan interjects and immediately scowl, glaring at him. It take everything in my power not to go smash his face in, but Ryder needs me. I can't waste more time.

"Yeah, says the one tied to the pole." I scoff before turning and walking out he door.

"She is mine! If I can't have her no one can!" Nathan yells out but I ignore him and continue my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.9K 43
"Tell me," he whispered lightly stroking my back. "Please don't marry her..." my words barely audible. He pulls me away from his embrace so he could...
64.2K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
162K 4.2K 35
Addison Hill is a wealthy and newly independent dancer from Los Angeles. After getting accepted into a prestigious ballet program in London, she move...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...