Love at first Hate | ✔️

De selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... Mai multe

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
2 | "That's correct."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
7 | "I know twenty of your kind."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
16 | "You're getting red all over your face."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"
39 |"Is it because I like him ?"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "It's because I'm happy."
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."

2.5K 98 24
De selftice

"Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick"

Ross POV

"Dave, are you serious ?", I raised my brow.

"Dude, I'm literally shocked right now. I didn't think that she'd come but she's here. Along with that Maia girl and Jordan.", he said before taking a sip from his coke. "Anyway, I'm gonna go look for Emma. I can't have her drunk, she'll do something stupid."

"Ohhh.", I said before nodding to his cup in his hands. "Is Davey-Boy too worried about Emma that he can't even get drunk at his best friend's party ?", I chuckled.

He just rolled his eyes before saying, "That's the sacrifice I'm ready to do for this girl, Ross. I can't mess up with her again."

He than left and I just followed him with my gaze until he disappeared in the crowd.

I guess my best friend decided to settle down..

Going towards the kitchen, I decided to get another coke.

On my way to the kitchen I bumped into a brunette girl with a drink in her hand, making her laugh from a few moments ago stop.

"Uh, sorry.", I mumbled before trying to walk pass her but something made me stop and look at her face.

Just in that moment that girl turned around, making me see her face clearly.

Laura.

What a surprise ?

"Shouldn't have surprised me that it was you.", she rolled her eyes.

I don't know why her annoyed face amuses me this much. It makes me want to annoy her even more.

"Shouldn't have, Miss Marano.", I told her, making her roll her eyes the second time.

"Whatever, Ross. Putting up with your shit isn't on my to-do list today.", she said and something told me that I wasn't the main reason for her to be annoyed right now.

I glanced at her cup to see that it was alcohol in it. Why the he-

"How can she think that she can come here ?!", she whined.

I looked confused at her to see that she already turned her back to me and was talking to Maia. Who are they talking about ?

Wait, why does it even bother me ? Girls have fights all the time. Although Laura doesn't seem like the type but whatever.

I took a coke before talking with a few guys from the football team. As I wanted to get out of the kitchen I saw that Laura was still sitting there but Maia was gone.

I saw a group of guys eyeing her so I just went over to her and sat down on Maia's seat.

She didn't even bother looking a me while she was leading a new cup to her lips before I took it from her hands. "I think that's enough for today."

"Heeeeeeeey ! That's mine !", she slurred and I could already guess that she wasn't a heavy drinker.

"How many cups did you have ?", I asked.

She looked at me a few seconds before realizing that it was a question and looked at her fingers and made an attempt to count before saying, "Oh uh hmm, I literally don't know to be honest... I stopped counting after Maia was gone... Where is she by the way ?"

I sighed loudly out, "Fuck, Laura are you kidding me ? Stopped counting ? Do you know what that means ?", I asked while going through my hair with a hand frustrated.

"Ummm.."

"It means you're drunk.", I said matter-of-factually.

She than suddenly took the cup that I took from her a few minutes ago. "This is my cup of care.", she said.

I looked at her questioningly, "Wh-"

Than she started to pour it down and showed it to me, "Oh look, it's empty !"

I stared at her wide-eyed. "Are you fu- Oh my god, what does that even- what the hell are you even doing ?.", I covered my face with my hands before removing them and making sure that I wasn't making up scenarios in my head.

"Alright, that's enough. Look at the mess you've caused.", I stood up and offered her my hand to get down from her chair but she just shook her head while giggling and getting off from her seat.

"Oh noo, Ross, I know exactly what you're doing. I looked through your façade, you have been cauuuught.", she than stood there steady for a few seconds before adding, "You're flirting with me, aren't you ?"

"Wow. Poiliteness has become so rare that people mistake it for flirtation.", I stated annoyed.

"Pshhh, you're talking to much.", she said while putting her index finger on my lips in attempt to stop me from talking.

I glanced at her before taking her hand and leading her to walk. "We're going upstairs."

"Okay s-", she got cut off by her stumbling which would've caused her to fall if I didn't catch her. I looked at her face for a few second before leaning back and wrapping my arm around her waist to steady her.

She just giggled while we were making our way through the crowd. As we came to the stairs that would leave us upstairs, she said, "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."

I raised my brow and followed her gaze to see that she was looking at.. Diana ?

I decided not to question it and went into Chris' room before leading her to the bed and letting her sit down. As she sit down I filled a glass with water and gave it to her. Chris always has some snacks and water in his room.

"Gosh, I'm so thirsty.", she said.

"That's normal considering the amount of alcohol you drank.", I said while looking at her.

I didn't even realize that she was looking completely different in comparison to her school appearance. She was wearing a figure-hugging dark dress with her hair in curls. I smiled uncontrollably since it was a rare sight to see. Her drunk state literally brought out a complete different person.. I mean I don't know her that much to begin with but based of what I've seen of her up to this moment.

"Why are you looking at me ?", I heard her ask, making me realize that I zoned out.

I shrugged, not even bothering to answer her question. "What do you have against Diana ?", I asked instead.

She sighed loudly before letting herself fall backwards on the bed. "Ugh, just hearing her name makes me want to bang my head against the wall."

"Why ?", I asked since curiosity got a better hold of me but than as if realization hit me I quickly added, "Forget it. I don't want you to tell me something while you're drunk. It's like taking advantage of it...", I trailed off, making silence follow afterwards.

She looked at me from her lying position before shaking her head slowly. "Such a pity that you're a player."

My head shot up to meet her eyes. "Laura Marano, I-", I stopped myself from talking any further, sighed and stood up instead. "Are you feeling any better ?", I changed the topic.

"Depends on how you define better..", she answered while sitting up and rubbing her forehead slightly.

I looked a bit worried at her before filling up another glass with water and giving it to her, "Here.", before taking a few steps back and and leaning against the wall behind me while putting my hands in my pockets.

She mumbled a "Thank you" before drinking it.

When she drank the glass empty she stood up and since I was looking at the ceiling, it kind of startled me when I saw her walking towards me.

"Why ?", she asked.

"Why what ?", I asked.

"Why are you being nice to me ? I'm such a.. you know, bitch to you. So why are you being nice to me ?", she asked while walking closer and as she stood right in front of me, I still didn't answer her.

I shrugged while looking down on her. This made me realize our height difference. She's so small.

"Come oooon, tell me ! I have the right to know.", she said a little louder.

I shrugged again while shaking my head slightly.

"Co-", I cut her off by taking a hand out of my pocket and embracing her wrist and swirling her so that she was in my previous position.

She looked at me, obviously startled.

"You ask too many questions when you're drunk.", I told her.

She looked up at me and than looked at the proximity between us. I followed her gaze, making eye contact with her afterwards. "You..", she started but stopped.

"How come I got so interested in you in the last few weeks ?", I asked more myself than her.

I heard a sound from behind but decided to ignore it. I just looked at her for another few seconds before sighing and pushing myself off the wall with my hands and looking down.

"Let's drive you home. I think you need a rest.", I said and glanced at her. "Are you okay ?"

She nodded, not saying anything before walking out of the room.

Why are girls so confusing ?

°°°

I REALLY WORKED A LOT ON THIS CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ! Since the last chapter was too short, I decided on giving you guys a little bonus hehe.

Hmm, what was that sound behind them ? Well, I'm just the author, I don't know it. ;)

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed it !

-Fave Line ? <3

-t.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

30.6K 1.1K 30
A prophecy. "Born to lines separated by Doom, the Dragon shall be reborn. From the ashes, a fire shall be returned, and she will repair th...
8.5K 210 12
what if Adam and lute started to have feelings? and not just boss and employee (WARNING!) this story has cursing and maybe some smut (I may have wro...
10.6K 350 10
Season 2 of Umbrella Academy: The Blue Dancer Vanya and Lilly, Seven and Half, both spit out of Five's time warp on October 12, 1963 Dallas Texas. V...
I'm a Costello De _crazy_hooman_

Ficțiune adolescenți

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...