be my princess x reader the l...

By DblackGG

(Y/N) is a 13 year old girl, she loves singing, dancing, and i am very skill'd playing the violin. one day on... More

the great escape.....
why?
the great man in the castle
gotta secret can you keep it?~
i was born toxic of you
(A/N)
back in the unknown....
(A/N)
;-; whut is guin on?!?
break away
cry like a baby would do if you could!
shatter me.( i just LOVE this pic X3)
the sneeze
sudden surprice
*flips table intensifly*
the loss of a 'friend'
rotten to the core
(A/N)
never mistake my silence for weakness
help my friend!
O.M.F.G.
kidnaped to?
BAD-ASS
haya guy's!!!!

freak of nature

42 2 0
By DblackGG

miranda's pov

as i raised the scalpel and send it flying down, and as it almost hit her face the light flickered «huh?» and then it want out compleetly. «what the hell?!?!» i heard james scream, and then i felt a 'surtain' persoon hug my leeg «james.....» «y-yes?» i grabed his hair and pulled on it so that he would stand «FUCK.OFF!» and i once again made sure that his face was engaged with the floor.

anna's pov

as i heard miranda being buzzy with her 'beloved' i made sure i was doing something that 'if i had a boss' that he would be proud of it!..........right?........never mind then... i soon enough found the rope that was irritating my wrist's and undid the knot and went to the part that every tv show left of as a 'to be continued!' and undid the second pair of knots on my legs, and soon enough i was free and it didn't take long before a sertain persoon took notice in that to.......

as i ran  across the dim lighted dirty hallway's i couldn't help but notice that this building had NO WINDOWS (get it? no windows? instead of window's?..no?....never mind then.....more jokes for meh!) and then something hit me, maybe i was underground.... shiteball's i was NOT planing to dig mah way outa here! and just as i thought that i heard something........almost like.... whisper's ? as i stand still to listen i hear voices..........child..like? 'ugh why am so curius?' as i focused on the whispers, i tried to figure out where they came from.........

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿'s pov

as i was screaming for help i could not help but have the feeling that this time.....this time someone will save me......and save us

this is all for now, can you guess who it is¿¿¿???(lol i figured out how to do the upside down question mark and now i will use it forever X3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
79.5K 6.1K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
370K 13.1K 42
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !