Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Delta Number 9

53 1 0
By Diamondheart37

"So, that's how you guys managed to get here?" Lukas asked, mending the tear on Clarissa's jacket sleeve.

"Yeah. Those guys were the ones who came by and brought us here." Alex said.

The humans were now resting inside Delta Number 9. Asriel was right. The inside did almost look like a real house, but there is a room where the map of Strange Island was. They were inside a place that looked like an actual living room. It had a couch, a TV, there was also a chest that only held many movies.

"Thanks for bringing us here, Asriel." Ren said. "I mean, I was really tired from all that training. Undyne, she was a beast when it came to combat training!"

Lukas sighed. "Tell me about it."

"Asriel. When you said that one of them was really tough, you weren't kidding." Clarissa crossed her arms. "Now, I know exactly who you were talking about."

Alex looked at Jonas. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just a little shaken up." Jonas said.

"But on the bright side, we're still alive." Nona replied.

"Hey, Alex." Asriel got Alex's gaze. "Why didn't you tell Ruby why you and Clarissa held a grudge on each other for a year?"

"Uh..."

"Asriel, what are you talking about?" Lukas raised an eyebrow.

"While we were on our way here, the others and I were playing this game called Truth or Slap." Asriel explained. "It was like Truth or Dare, but you don't have to do anything. All you had to do was answer a question someone asks you or else you will be slapped for lying."

"Asriel, it's too complicated to talk about." Alex scratched the back of her head.

"But, Alex..."

They all suddenly heard an explosion. The group turned to the hallway and found smoke fly up to the ceiling, which triggered the ceiling sprinkler. Meanwhile, a woman with black hair fastened with a hair clip in a lab coat walked in and coughed. The woman's coat and skin was covered in ash, and her hair was a mess.

"Jane!" Lukas ran off the chair and up to the woman, pulling her into a hug. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm good." The woman said weakly.

"I told you we shouldn't put the oven that high!" A familiar voice shouted.

The humans watched as the girl with white hair, Weiss Schnee, and the skeleton, Papyrus, from the main building walk into the room covered in ash. The skeleton was holding a tray with burnt lasagna.

"Well, you just don't agree with the Great Papyrus' cooking skills!" Papyrus shouted with a glare on the girl.

"You have no skills when it comes to culinary!" Weiss shouted.

"I have skills! You just don't see it!"

Weiss groaned. "You are so difficult sometimes!"

"And you are difficult...er!"

"What are you guys even shouting about?" Alex said.

"Well, the 'Great Papyrus' just burned tonight's supper by putting the oven too high!" Weiss pointed to Papyrus.

"I don't know what you're talking about, young Mimic." Papyrus replied. "I, the Great Papyrus, have been cooking for years!"

"The only thing that you have been cooking was spaghetti your whole life! I tried it, and it was really, really cold!"

"Cold like your soul!"

Asriel gasped with a hand on his mouth.

"Oh! Burn!" Ren exclaimed.

"You know what? I can't work like this." Weiss walked out of the room with a hand on her face.

"You should've taken the spaghetti when you had the chance!" Papyrus shouted from the room.

"I was warned not too!" Weiss shouted from far away.

"What was that all about?" Clarissa said.

"Well, that young Mimic kept doubting my cooking skills." Papyrus replied.

"Um, no offense, Papyrus. But-" Lukas was cut off when the woman known as Jane placed a hand over his mouth.

"Just ignore her, Pap." Jane smiled weakly. "You're still learning anyway."

"Hmm. I believe you have a point." Papyrus turned to the humans. "Oh, hello! We never met!"

"We noticed?" Alex said.

"It seems I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. You see, I am the Great Papyrus!"

"Hello?" Nona said.

"Now, enough of that. What do you think of my amazing lasagna?"

"Uh..." Alex looked at Asriel, who shook his head. She knew what he was trying to tell her. "I'm speechless."

"It appears that none of you have nothing to say! Is that a response as a yes?"

"Uh, yeah. You got it." Jonas smiled weakly.

"Well, just wait until you taste it!" Papyrus shoved a spoon of burnt lasagna into Jonas' mouth.

As Jonas swallowed, he sighed and looked at Papyrus with a wide-eyed look. Papyrus had the widest smile he had on his bony face. With a weak smile, Jonas gave him a thumbs-up as Papyrus left the room with a laugh. His eye twitched, weakened by the lasagna. He went on his knees, then fell to the floor face first.

"Don't worry. I have something that can help you." Jane said. "I just need to get it."

"I'm going to get you guys some warm clothes." Lukas said.

As soon as Lukas and Jane left the living room, Frisk walked in with her shield up, using it as if it were an umbrella. Putting her shield away, she looked down as Jonas.

"Let me guess. Papyrus' cooking?" Frisk said.

"Yes..." Jonas muffled.

"I hear you, dude."

After that, the humans were given oversized shirts and nightgowns to replace their wet clothes, which were outside to dry in the warm summer sun. Jonas was also given a potion that Jane hoped would reduce his risk for food poisoning. They were still in the living room, watching TV.

"Good thing Alphys and Jesse let Lukas get us these clothes." Alex looked at Jonas. "How are you holding up?"

"Well, I don't feel like it's crawling it's way out anymore." Jonas said. "So, I'm feeling much better."

Clarissa groaned as she switched the TV from channel to channel. "There's nothing good to watch over here. The only thing I found interesting is this soap opera about seals."

Suddenly, Saoirse ran into the living room with a bucket of popcorn and jumped onto the couch between Alex and Jonas. She stared directly at the TV, grabbing the humans' attention.

"Wait. You like this show?" Ren raised an eyebrow, getting a nod from Saoirse. "How can someone like you watch something like that? It doesn't make any sense!"

Frisk entered the room again. "Just to let you guys know, Saoirse loves to watch that. She and her mom watches it, and they never hear their family complaining."

"Okay. But, doesn't it bother you that one of your friends watches something like that everyday?" Nona asked.

"To be honest with you guys, no." Frisk said. "I have no idea what the show is about, but it's not Saoirse's fault that she likes watching a soap opera about seals." She turned to the TV and let out a gasp. "Shoot! I missed the part where that seagull shot that seal's brother!"

"What are you talking about?" Clarissa replied. "Seagulls don't even have hands."

"Well, they have legs with feet that can be used as hands!"

Jonas placed a finger on his chin. "Good point."

The group suddenly heard the sirens blaring above them.

Frisk sighed. "It must be another mission. I wonder who's going now."

Ruby suddenly ran into the room. "You guys have got to see this! Except for you two. You can go back to your seal soap opera."

"Thanks, Ruby!" Frisk said as the humans got up and followed Ruby out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 20 19
"Your power is too much. The same element that brings life, can bring death just as easily." With the Mage captured and Alec riding their back, the n...
838 205 26
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
39 0 14
After a 3-month vacation, the Dreamers have been taken it easy and everything is fine and they were enjoying or by themselves, but they always kept i...
49 5 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...