FOUND [COMPLETED]

By yoncefiercee

13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII pt. 1
XVIII pt. 2
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Epilogue
FOUND: Holiday Special

XIX

9.2K 356 253
By yoncefiercee

Beyoncé

"How do you feel about Paris?"

I glanced up at Jay and raised my brow. We were sitting outside on the patio in the backyard, discussing today's earlier events. Blue and Bella were occupying themselves inside while Jay and I debated on what would be our next move. "Paris?" I repeated. Jay nodded and I frowned. "For what?"

"We can't stay here, Bey. Not after what happened with...." He trailed off and I nodded, understanding what he was getting at. I didn't like her name being said in my house, and Jay understood. "So why not go to Paris? We love it there. We have a place there. Bella and Blue will be safe."

I sighed. "I get that Jay, but we can't keep running anytime something unexpected happens. Bella's going to be enrolled in school next month, don't you think we should go back to New York and help her prepare for that?"

"I think Bella would like Paris." Jay mumbled. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm sure she would love it babe, but we can always visit another time. We have too much going on right now to just pack up and leave." I reminded him, hoping it would change his mind. Jay wasn't budging though.

"Bey, we still got another week out here. Why not spend it in Paris instead?" I opened my mouth to respond, but Jay beat me to it. "Just hear me out. I know Bella's safety is one of your top priorities, and with Gina hiding out down here, she ain't safe Beyoncé. I don't want to risk it, and I know you don't want to risk the chance that something may happen to her. What if Gina knows where we live?" I sighed. He did have a point. "We gotta do whatever we can to keep our babies safe. And they'll be the safest if we get out of the country for a little bit."

I bit my lip and gathered my thoughts. I understood where Jay was coming from, and I had to admit that I agreed with most of what he was saying. Our babies being safe was the most important thing to me, and the last thing I wanted to do was put them in danger. Maybe a trip to Paris wouldn't be so bad. "Fine." I finally agreed. "We'll go to Paris."

Jay smiled and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly against his chest. He kissed my head before tilting my face and kissing my lips softly. "This is what's best for all of us, I promise." He stated, looking me in the eye. I nodded.

"I know." I rubbed his chest and smiled softly. "I trust you, Jay."
Jay nodded, kissing me again, before resting his head on top of mine. I snuggled further into him, relaxing in his arms before closing my eyes.

I loved him so much. I trusted him with my life.

"I love you." I told Jay, running my nails lightly against the back of his neck.

Jay looked down at me and smiled. "I love you too, Bey. You know that."

I bit my lip and nodded, resting my head back against his chest. I'd never get tired of hearing my husband say that.

We sat outside for a little while longer before deciding to head inside. I needed to talk to Isabella and Jay wanted to spend some time with Blue before she fell asleep.

*****

Isabella

"Paris?!" I squealed with excitement. Never in my life would I have even dreamt of going to Paris, but here I was, listening to Beyoncé tell me that Paris was our next stop. I mean Houston was great and all, it was a wonderful reminder of how much I loved the South, but Paris?! Come on!

I can't believe I was denying this life at one point. Damn, I was stupid.

"Yes, we're going to Paris." Beyoncé laughed. I was cheesing hard, I was so excited about this.

Then something hit me.

"Wait, I don't have clothes for Paris!" I exclaimed. These jean shorts, tank tops and t shirts I brought to Texas were not going to cut in Paris, one of the biggest fashion based cities in the world. Nope. "We have to go shopping!"

Beyoncé chuckled before nodding in agreement. "How about we shop when we get to Paris? There's hundreds of places I could take you, from local boutiques to designer. We can make a day out of it." She suggested.

"That sounds amazing." I told her honestly. Holy shit, I can't believe I'm going to Paris. "Where are we staying?" I swear Beyoncé and Jay have houses everywhere, so I wouldn't surprised if they have a place in Paris too. A hotel would be fine also, I was just saying. I'm not picky.

"Jay and I have an apartment there." See, what'd I say. I bet it's nice as hell too. "Luckily it has five bedrooms, so you can choose where you want to sleep. We can redesign the room to be yours later on, so whenever we go back it'll be more comfortable." Beyoncé explained.

"Okay!" I smiled.

Beyoncé smiled back and sat on the edge of my bed. "Are you feeling better?" She asked, resting her hand on my leg.

I nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm just.... confused. And kinda upset. Like, that's never happened before." I said softly. I ghosted my fingers over the red mark on my face and felt myself tear up. I just didn't understand.

"I'm sorry." Beyoncé stared at me sadly, but I could tell she meant it. I know she hated Gina, but she knew I didn't, and she accepted that.

"It's okay. Not your fault." I waved it off. I didn't want to talk about this, I was in a good mood and I didn't want to ruin it. "Hey Bey?"

Beyoncé raised a brow. "Yes?"

"Do you think I could make a Twitter and Instagram again? But like, public?" I asked. I missed having social media hella bad. For as long as I've been with Beyoncé and Jay, my social media accounts have been shut down. It was a safety thing or something, I don't remember exactly why. I just know I've been out of the loop for way too long and I was ready to get back at it.

I don't think Beyoncé felt the same way though cause she looked at me wearily. "Umm.... I don't know." Bey sighed and I frowned.

"Please." I pleaded. "I'm a teenage girl, I need social media to function. I'll be safe, I promise! You can have my passwords and everything."

Beyoncé shook her head. "I don't want your passwords, I trust you baby. It's the other people I'm worried about. Plus, you have to be extremely careful with everything you post. Having social media won't be the same as it was before, you have to be cautious with what you share."

"I know, I know. I'll be super cautious." I poked out my bottom lip and stared at Beyoncé with my puppy dog eyes. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Okay, fine. But I am going to monitor it, just to make sure everything is okay." Beyoncé gave in and I cheered, jumping up and down on my bed. Beyoncé shook her head.

"If you fall, don't come crying to me about it." She warned while standing up. "You have enough injuries as it is."

I stopped jumping. She was right.

I plopped down on my ass and crossed my legs. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand before looking up at Beyoncé. "So.... you think you can give me a shoutout?" I asked with a big grin.

Beyoncé laughed and I frowned. "Ha ha, no." She smirked before leaving my room.

"Oh come on!" I yelled after her. She had almost 100million followers on an Instagram account she barely used, the least she could do was share!

I pouted and fell back against my comforter while heading to the App Store. I could probably get a few thousand on my own. I mean, I am famous now, after all. (That was really crazy to say, cause sometimes it still doesn't seem real)

I made my accounts and put them on private, cause I wanted to get some good content up before making it public. I knew I would get some sweet shots in Paris, so I planned on waiting until then.
I set my phone aside and rolled out of bed, deciding to head downstairs to grab a snack. With all the chaos earlier, I never got a chance to finish my country fried steak. I was really sad about it too. Oh well, it happens.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips and a Diet Coke before heading back to my room. My stuff was basically already packed up, so I didn't have to worry about that. I turned my tv to one of those movie channels and chilled, watching a Legally Blonde movie marathon before falling asleep.

*****

Paris, France

Jay and I were hanging out in the living room while Beyoncé and Blue were out picking up lunch from some restaurant downtown. The apartment was super lit, as I expected, and extremely nice. From what I've heard, apartments in Paris, even expensive ones, aren't big at all. But of course Beyoncé and Jay broke that standard too.

(pictures below)

We were watching some Real Housewives show and Jay was way more interested in it than I was. It was funny as fuck, cause he would yell at the tv like they could hear him. I recorded some of it on my phone to watch whenever I needed a good laugh. It was really hard not to laugh at him now.

"Oh come on Kim, Kyle defends your ass all the time! What the hell?" Jay looked away from the flat screen and over at me. "Are you hearing this?" He asked, deadass upset about whatever drama was currently going down. I had to push back my laughter before answering.

"I know. It's crazy." I replied, almost as serious as he was. I had no idea what was going on.

"I know." Jay shook his head before watching the show again. I chuckled quietly and snuggled back against the couch. It was comfortable as hell.

I heard something vibrate and glanced at the small table behind me. Jay's phone was charging, so it was probably just someone texting him. I'm really nosey though, like I can't help it, so I peeped at the name while Jay was consumed with the Real Housewives.

What the fuck?

I snatched his phone off the table and held it up, message displayed and all. Jay must've heard the charger fall because he turned around to look at me and froze.

I glared at him. "Why are you texting Gina?" I yelled, right as Beyoncé walked into the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 562 41
Jay and Bey are 18 years old. They're new to the school and neighborhood. Jay has epilepsy (seizures) and hasn't had one in 14 years, until something...
31.1K 1.3K 70
Beyoncé Knowles-Carter and Shawn Carter daughter was kidnapped form their home when she was 3.it's been 11 years since she was snatched and they've...
41K 2.2K 29
On June 3rd 1998 the Beyoncé Knowles vanished after a night out with her Best friend. We strongly urge any one who has seen anything to come forward...
24K 1K 23
Beyonce hasn't been home for over 13years and she comes home with the biggest surprise especially for her high school sweetheart Shawn Cater. Find ou...