Torn Between Two (CM Punk...

By JamaBJamaica

Miranda is a new diva in the WWE. When she gets CM Punk for a trainer she thinks her life is perfect! That is... More

Torn Between Two (CM Punk &/ Colt Cabana Love Triangle)
Saying Good Bye
The Airport
Meet CM Punk
WWE
Jealous Phil
Colt Keeping Me Company
Jealous Boys
Cheaters
Don't Push Your Luck
CM Punk
Best Friend; CM Punk
GoodBye CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater
I Don't Like Cheaters
Different Side of CM Punk
Best Friend; Colt Cabana
Valentines Day Breakfast
Date Night With Cabana
Dinner With Colt
Surprise
The Park
End To A Great Night
Morning
Arguments
Phil's Apartment
Day At The Park
Chicago
Fights
Let ByGones Be ByGones
Airport
Airport with Colt Cabana and Daniel Bryan
Morning
AJ Lee
Talk With The Bella's
Talk With Phil
Storylines
Storylines (Part 2)
Doctor Sampson
More Then Friends?
Phil Returning?
Phil
Raw
Meeting With Vince
Fights, Fights, and More Fights
Pancakes
Making Plans
Colt <3
Movie
Getting Ready
Argument with my 'Best Friend'
Different Side Of Phil
Let's Try This Again
Argument
Love Triangle
Present Day
Colt Cabana
SmackDown
Dress and Suit Fitting
Wedding Day
Wedding Chapel
Wedding Ceremony
Reunited, and it feels so good.
Wedding?
Wedding Part Two
I Can't Do This..
Confessions
Conclusion
Epilogue

First Day

184 9 1
By JamaBJamaica

We pulled up to the arena and I was as nervous as could be. Phil turned off the car and looked at me. Aw come on, you're gonna do fine. I sighed. I don't know Phil. I said fiddling with my fingers. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. You're gonna be fine alright? I looked at him. Yeah, you're right Phil. I said smiling and getting out of the car. That's the attitude I like to see! he said getting out of the car and grabbing my bags. He slung his arm over my shoulder and we walked in. I got weird looks from everyone. Ey Phil, this this weeks hoe? Phil turned around and grabbed him and pinned him against the wall. You listen and you listen good. I may not work here anymore, but that won't stop me from kicking your ass. I suggest you keep your mouth shut and act like nothing happened. Alright? The guy nodded. Good, now get the hell outta here. he said letting the guy go and pushing him off. He picked my stuff back up and got weird looks from everyone. What? he yelled at them. They all just walked away. He rolled his eyes and walked to my Locker room. I followed him. He set my bags down on the bench as there was a knock on the door. Who is it? I called. It's Stephanie, open up. Phil and I quick exchanged a look. I pointed to the changing room and he quickly ran in as I opened the door. Hello Stephanie. I said smiling. Good Afternoon Ms. Marie. she said walking in. So, you ready for your big debut tonight? she asked smiling. I'm nervous, but I'm ready. Thank you for this great opportunity Stephanie. I said smiling. My pleasure hun, don't let me down alright? Wouldn't dream of it. I said smiling. She smiled and walked to the door. If you need anything, my office is right down the hall. Oh...and Ms. Marie. Yes? I asked looking at her. Don't think that I don't know what you're hiding. she said and walked out the door. I stared at the door as Phil walked out of the door. You're hiding something? he asked standing in front of me. I looked at him. She meant you idiot. I said grabbing my gear out of my bag. Ohh. he said sitting on the bench. You realize, you do anything you shouldn't it's gonna cost me right? He looked at me. Don't worry, I'll behave. he said standing up. Better be, now shoo. I have to get ready. Aw, I can't stay and watch? he asked with a pouty face. Like I said, don't push your luck Mr. Brooks. I said laughing and pushing him out the door. I'm gonna go hang with Cabana, just meet me there when you're done alright. Alright, I'll be there when I'm done. I said closing the door and grabbing my gear and walking to the changing room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.3K 53
*I wrote this in like middle school. People seem to like it so I'm leaving it up.* Katherine is new to the WWE. She os friends with The Miz who helpe...
141 0 14
Aj Lee is coming back to WWE after almost two years. She had a bad breakup with CM Punk and was ready to get back to work. She meets up with her long...
1.2K 683 22
*A Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne love story* Chaylyn Garcia comes across with a wrestler (Matt Sydal). She seen on tv and actually gets her chances to go o...
200K 4K 34
It all started with a bet. Who could melt the ice queen? Many had tried only to be shut down before their mouths even opened. He wasn't interested, b...