Final Fantasy One Shots

By The_Soldier_Way

I will be taking requests for characters in the final fantasy games. Request please! More

Please leave request!
Ignis x injured reader
Ignis x chubby reader
A/N
Reno x OC
Cloud x OC
Caius Ballad
Zack x reader
Prompto x reader
Gladio x Reader
Authors note
Genesis x Reader
Gladio x Reader
Wakka x Reader
Noctis x Reader
Sephiroth x Reader
Continue <---
Sephiroth x Reader
Firion x reader
Reno x Reader
Biggs X OC Lemon (Naomi)

Prompto x reader

2K 24 2
By The_Soldier_Way

We've been on the road for a while now. We are on our way to meet everybody at the beach. Prompto is driving (pray for me). Since the wedding we all haven't hung out in a while so it'll be nice to do that again.

"What are you thinking about Zel?"

"Just praying that we'll make it in one piece babe."

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad." He says taking his eyes off the road for a quick second to give me a dirty look.

"I was just thinking about how much fun we're gonna have at the beach for a week."

"Yeah it's going to be so much fun to have the gang all back together again."

"Noct told me he has big news to tell everyone."

"Really? I wonder what's it about"

"No clue but look I can see the beach."

Time skip

"Long time no see" Noctis says coming over to great us."

"Seems like you guys are doing well" say Gladio giving Prompto a high five and winking in my direction.

"Yeah unlike you big guy, you can't keep the same girl for more than a week." Prompto says.

"And here they go" says Ignis.

As they are having a friendly conversation with each other Luna comes over to me. "Seems like things haven't changed at all." She says.

"Your right, so how's the married life been treating you?"

"It's honestly been a dream come true. I mean we adjusted to the change rather quickly. We don't argue which is very nice. We took a break from all the stress and work on our honeymoon. We had lots of fun if you know what I mean."

"Your so gross." I say pushing her slightly.

"Oh please you act like you and Prompto haven't."

"We... well"

"You mean you and Promto haven't..." she got cut off by loud yelling.

"What do you mean you haven't had sex with her. Are you stupid of something. You've been together for almost two years now!" Gladio yells.

"Hey just because you knock up girls on the weekly doesn't mean I can't wait to have sex!" Prompto yells.

"I'm astounded that you haven't done it yet." Ignis says pushing up his glasses.

"Not you to specs" He says getting frustrated.

"Come on guys give him a break." Noctis says breaking up the argument.

So that's what she meant. Sure I've thought about sex but We've been so busy lately we just moved in together a month ago and I think Prompto wants to wait till we get married so I never put much thought into it.

Time skip

Lunch was amazing like always thanks to Ignis. We all decided to lay out in the sun to relax after eating so much.

The guys with just swimming trunks on and me and Luna with our bathing suits with a towel wrapped around us.

As we walk over to our chairs by the guys of course I sit next to Prompto and Luna by Noctis.

Luna takes off her towel from around her and sits down but notices everyone's faces except Noctis.

"You're...." I start.

"Pregnant." Prompto finishes with a grin on his face. 

"Woah" says Gladio.

"Congratulations Luna and Noctis. How long?" Asks Ignis.

"Only 2 months" Noctis answers.

"My best friend is having a baby!" Prompto yells and jumps up in the air and runs over to give him a hug.

"We have a long ways to go." Says Luna

"Well if you need anything let us know" you say with a heart warming smile.

Everyone rushed up to hug them and congratulate them again.

After calming down about the baby news we all decided to swim and play chicken. (Except Luna)

So it's me and prompto on a team vs Ignis and Gladio.

"You are so going down blonde."

"Hey!"

"No way Gladio! You and Specs are down." I yell.

Turns out we all went down so no one wins.

After a little swimming Prompto goes to get his camera and put a water prof case on it.

"Let's take pictures under water Zel"

"Sure."

After several fish face selfies I decided to take his camera and take a picture of us kissing under water.

[ I always think those are really cute pictures]

"There so cute together" Luna says. Noct just rolls his eyes.

Later that night we decided to go inside our own beach house and snuggle up by the fireplace.

Prompto been really touchy lately. I'm not complaining but I don't want it to go to far if we aren't ready for that yet.

"I can't believe Noct and Luna are having a baby." Prompto says rubbing my belly.

"I know, it's so crazy to think that there's a little person growing in her stomach."

"Zelda lets have sex"

I sit up so fast I almost made myself dizzy. I know my face is bright red "Woah Prompto."

"Prompto that's a serious thing, you can't just come out of no where with that kind of question. If this has anything to do with the boys teasing you about us not having sex don't let them bother you.

" I am tired of the guys teasing me but that's besides the point I wanted to make sure you were ready and I know it's a serious thing and all ..."

"Wait..... you've been waiting on me."

"Well yeah. Since we moved in together I always knew I wanted to you know...I've been thinking about us seriously but I don't want to make you do something you don't want to." He says laying down on the floor looking at the ceiling.

I had no idea he wanted to have sex. Sure I've thought about it but I didn't think it would happen until we got married because he just never talked about it but I know I love him and he loves me. I don't see why we have to wait any longer.

I crawl on top of him and he looks at me questionably. "I'm ready"

Finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 126 58
Avatar one shot of most of the characters! I am taking requests!
16.3K 229 14
Since I stopped the other x reader book, I have been getting requests so let's do another one! Requests are open!
26.9K 168 24
I've finally come to accept that while I can write a full story with all the plot and stuff, what I can really excel at and enjoy is writing lemons a...
40.6K 646 19
My request list for characters I do are in my request list post!