Family Is All I Want ( A Dann...

By Phoenixson

Danielle returns with some startling info for her dear 'cousin' how will he react will he be able to fill the... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Author's note
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 13

1.7K 43 17
By Phoenixson

I don't own Danny Phantom

"No no no!" I yell, as I zoom around my room which had clothes covering the floor. I was still in my pj's from the night before and picking up cloths at random and tossing them back down. Id been at this for the last half hour and still couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear.

As I zipped over to my dresser for the fifth time to see if there were any clothes I hadn't yet thrown on the floor which of course there weren't someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I yell as I go back to zipping around picking up cloths and tossing them away.

Mom comes in and her eyes go wide. "What on earth have you been doing." She says looking around the room as I kneel on the ground at the foot of my bed with a pair of skinny jeans in one hand and a pair of neon green leggings in the other.

"I cant find anything to ware mommy help me." I wine letting my true age slightly show through.

She just smiles and closes the door. Over the next 20 morning she helps me pick out an outfit consisting of a pair of dark green leggings, a knee length black skirt, with a short sleeved black top that cuts off a few inches above my bellybutton, a black zip up hoodie and finished off with a black Danny Phantom beanie that had me and my father's DP logo on the side, now I know what you must be thinking "Buts its november Dani put on some layers girl." But thanks to the fact that i'm basically half dead I have a lower core body temperature which means I can stand a lot colder temperatures then an average human.

"Thanks mommy." I smile and hug her tightly.

"of course sweetie, now come on Grandmas got breakfast waiting." She smiles. I grab my trusty backpack as we leave my room and head to the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie excited for your first day of school ever." Asks grandma with a smile.

"I'm absolutely Terrified." I say nervously as I sit down and start to nibble at my scrambled eggs.

Mom puts a hand on my shoulder "Id be surprised if you weren't." She smiles as Dad comes down stairs.

"Morning Daddy." I say as I eat my eggs.

"Morning princess." He says as he kisses mom then gives me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Well seeing as shes your daughter her being late wouldn't really surprise me." Says mommy.

"HEY!" Yells me and Daddy. Mom and grandma laugh.

"Come on finish up we should get going." Smiles mom as she picks up her and dads backpacks.

I quickly finish my food and slip my backpack on "come on" i smile and go to the door then freeze my fear and nervousness coming back.
I feel a hand on both my shoulders and look back to see mom and dad both smiling at me i smile back then open the door.

As we exit the house a bus drives up to the light and i recognize it as the bus i used to hide from the Guy's in White. As i pulls up the kids inside start to yell dad's name. Him and mom wave and smile as we walk towards the elementary school.

"Does that happen often." I ask them.

Mom and dad nod "every single day." Says Daddy with a small laugh i just nod.

As we walk towards the school dad starts to get on my nerves with his worrying. "Have your phone?" He asks.

"Yep." i sigh holding up my new Galaxy s7 which had been a gift from Tucker who had proclaimed himself my god father and uncle. Which i found hilarious.

"Your pencils and notebooks?"

"Yes" i groan.

"Fenton thermos?"

"Yes of course." i groan.

He was about to go on but mom stopped him seeing the annoyed look on my face, he sighs as we get to the elementary school.

Mom hugs me and smiles. "Now be good for ms. Oswald and no using your powers."

"Yes mom." I whisper hugging her back.

"Now you know which class room right?" Asks mommy holding me at arms length.

"Yep room 23." I smile

"That's my girl." She says gives me a kiss on the forehead, the start of tears in her eyes and it was nearly impossible to get Sam Manson to cry. As far as i know she's only cried three times once when dad first went into the portal and she thought he had died the second when he had gone off to fight Pariah Dark and then when she found out i was her daughter.

"Well you better go don't want to be late." says daddy with a smile.

I smile and start backing up. "Bye D-Danny bye Sam." I wave as i back away before turning around and running to the elementary school. I turn back before i go inside to see dad transform and pick up mom so they can go on there morning ghost patrol. I smile wide and go inside to see all the kids running about.

I walk down the hall looking at all the kids talking to each other. I smile as i look at the room numbers trying to find room 23.

"18, 19, 20, 21, 22, bingo." I smile wide and open the door to see ms. Oswald at her desk.

"Hello Dani." Says the teacher happily.

"Hi ms. Oswald." I smile back.

"Why don't you go sit over there by Misty." She says then points over to a girl who has her head in a book. I nod and go sit down.

I glance over to my left at the girl and groan internally. She had short brunet hair with blue streaks in it as well as thin rimed blue glasses. It was the same misty who had chased me at target with princess girl. I cover my head with my hood and lay my head down on the desk.

After 10 minutes of laying there i hear the bell ring. And kids start to come in to class.

"Good morning everyone." Says ms. Oswald getting a good morning from the class.

As the class says good morning i lift my head in shock as i hear the voice of the person to my right. I glance over to see that its non other then princess girl. I just look forward hoping nether of the girls on ether side of me recognize me.

"Now we have a new student with us today class." Says Ms. Oswald smiling at me. "Why don't you come on up. Wright your name on the bored and introduce your self to the class." She says. I glance around and get up knowing there's no way out of this.

I walk up to the front take the whiteboard marker and wright "Danielle 'Dani' Fenton". I turn to the class and nearly turn invisible from the wave of nervousness that washes over me.

"My name is Danielle Fenton but you can call me Dani with an i. I'm 8 years old iv recently moved in with my aunt uncle and cousins. My favorite thing to do is to travel." I say forcing a confident smile on my face.

"Anyone have any questions for Dani." Says Ms. Oswald, the whole classes hands go up.

"Since i already know what your question is, yes i'm the cousin of Danny Phantom." I sigh. As everyone but a few people put there hands down. I point at a boy who still has his hands up.

"You said you like to travel where have you been." He asks.

"I've been every where my parents traveled a lot for work so iv been almost every where." I smile praising my self for the lie.

A few more students ask questions then Ms. Oswald tells me to go back to my seat. As i sit down i can feel princess girl and misty's eyes on me. I just sit there and try to ignore them till the bell rings for recess. As i go to get up they put there hands on my shoulders and push me back down into my seat.

"Iv finally got you." Says the blonde with a triumphant smile on her face.

"There's no escaping you two is there." I groan to which the two in front of me nod there heads. "Uhhh fine what do you want." I sigh.

"Well first off my names Cassandra Baxter but you can call me Cassy." Says princess sorry Cassy. "Now where did you go on Halloween, i was pulling you along and then you just vanished." She says looking at me.

"Why is it that the first question you asked had to be the one i couldn't answer." I groan letting my head fall on to the table with a thud. They look at each other then back at me.

"Well why not?" Says Misty putting her hands on her hips.

"Uhhh i cant answer that ether." i groan in to my desk.

Cassandra and Misty look at each other then back at me. "Tell us!" They say at the same time.

"Fine." I groan "i was meant to start school on Halloween.  i was running late for the bus then the guys in white started chasing me thinking i was a ghost." I say then mutter "la rasisma idiotoj." ([Esperanto] The racist idiots.) They look at each other then back at me.

"Well then how did you vanish when the bus got to the school?" asks Cassy

"Danny saw the Guys in White fallowing the bus and came to save me." i say looking up at them hopping they believe me.

The two look at each other then at me. Then a large smile spread across Cassy's face.

"Well now that our questions are answered wanna be our friend?" Asks Cassy.

I look at them not saying a thing confused.

"So how about it friends?" she asks as Misty nods.

I look at them as a huge smile come across my face. "Sure." I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 168 16
Betrayed by his parents, Danny leaves in search of a new place to call home. What if a certain omnitrix holder took notice of him and helped him heal...
11.1K 1.2K 99
This is just another Jessica and Danny fanfiction! Jessica moved away from her family after her dad died, when something bad happens at home she leav...
2.5K 64 55
Warning: this may be triggering in some chapters. I hope you guys enjoy this Fan-Fic about Phil, Dan, and 2 girls who don't know what's going for the...
149K 4.8K 27
Robin asks his team, the Teen Titans, for help in finding his little brother. Danny has to confront his parents if he even hopes to meet his possible...