YouTube One-Shots (Book 1)

By faythyloo

YouTube Ships in this One-Shot book: Septiplier H2OVanoss Terrornuckel Phan Vanoo Poly!BBS Vancat DeliToonz H... More

Wrong House
Pizza Delivery
You Didn't See Anything
Stuffed Animals
A/N
Jesus
A/N 2
Original Work
Dog Love
Stutter
Please Open It
Detention
Dare
Camera Flash
Famous
Bees?
A/N 3
Fear (Part 1)
A/N 4
Drunk Texting
The Sky's The Limit
Video Games
Meditation
Rainy Day
Spin the Bottle
Hoodie
Ice Cream
A/N 5
Kisses for Everyone
How to Kiss
Cold
Seriously?
A/N 6
Mitochondria is the Powerhouse of the Cell
Balcony
Toxic
Two Little Troublemakers
Hot
A/N 7
Well That Was Unexpected...
Glitter
Request - Prom
Distracting
Wings
House (Part 1)
A/N 8
On The Run
Reading Minds
2p! (Part 1)
2p! (Part 3)
Children's Section (#23)
I Love You, No Matter What
Cops and Robbers (Part 1)
Request - Cops and Robbers (Part 2)
A/N 9
Request - Weak Spot (Part 1)
A/N 10 (Tags)
Twin Size Mattress
Murderers (#3)
Picture (#100)
Interview (Part 1)
Past-Life
Present
Request - Games
A/N 11
Underwater Kiss (Part 1)
Request - House (Part 2)
Request - Idiot
Feathers (Part 1)
Target
Blueberries
Password
A/N 12
Piggyback Ride
Request - Spider
I Kissed a Boy
A/N 13 (Tags)
Request - Underwater Kiss (Part 2)
Request - Weak Spot (Part 2)
Birthday
Flowers
Request - Enemies (Part 1)
Ghosts (Part 1)
Kiss
A/N 14
Request - Interview (Part 2)
Request - Feathers (Part 2)
Request - Dancer
Twitter (Part 1)
Red
What Are You Doing?
Sin
A/N 15
Request - Teens
Request - Cheater
Request - Ghosts (Part 2)
The Boy
Request - Underwater Kiss (Part 3)
A/N 16
A/N 17 (Q&A)
Time and Death and a Man
Trees
Fight
Request - Enemies (Part 2)
Request - Kissing You Goodbye
Sweater Weather
Request - Interview (Part 3)
Request - Feathers (Part 3)
Request - Twitter (Part 2)
A/N 18

Request - Restaurant

2.3K 85 29
By faythyloo

Note: Requested by @Sd27gurl. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: BasicallyidoMoo

Marcel waited outside of his and Brock's bedroom. "Hurry up Brock, I don't want to be late!" He said, tapping his foot impatiently.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Was the muffled reply. The door opened, revealing a casual but nice looking Brock. "Sorry, I was getting my socks on," he apologized. Marcel smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's fine, sweetie. You look nice enough. Now come on, there's a steak waiting for me at the restaurant!" Brock rolled his eyes and grabbed Marcel's hand.

"Hey, the dinner's supposed to be about us, not the food," he joked. Marcel just laughed and pulled Brock to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got there, it was nearly packed. "Damn, that's a lot of people. Good thing we got a reservation," Marcel mumbled. They were soon seated, and they talked for a bit until their waitress came over.

"Hi, my name's Katie, and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I get you for a drink?" She said, looking over to Brock.

"Uh, a Dr. Pepper, please."

"And I'll have a Coke."

Katie seemed to glare at Marcel before smiling once more. "I'll be back with your drinks!" She chirped. As she walked away, Marcel could barely see the way she swayed her hips a little. He did not like her at all.

"Marcel? Are you okay?" Marcel realized he had been staring where the waitress had been. He shook his head, a blush creeping up on his face.

"Yeah, sorry, I zoned out." Brock giggled, and Marcel's previous thoughts disappeared until the waitress came back.

"Here's your food," she chirped, not looking at Marcel at all. She placed the drinks, almost dropping Marcel's. Marcel caught it, though, earning him a quick glare.

"Have you decided what you want to eat?" She asked, batting her eyes slightly at Brock. Marcel just wanted to strangle her right then and there.

But, because of Brock, he held himself back and forced himself to give her his order as calmly as possible. He sent her a glare himself as she turned around and left.

At this point, Brock had finally caught on to what was going on.

"Marcel, are you getting upset because of the waitress?" Marcel snapped his head up to look at Brock, his face growing warm.

"What? No, of course not. Why would you think that?" He asked, laughing nervously. Brock lifted an eyebrow at him, and Marcel knew he was caught. "Okay, maybe I was." He hung his head in shame. Brock laughed a little and leaned forward.

"Marcel, it's okay. We'll finish eating here, and then we won't come back, okay?" Marcel smiled a bit and nodded. He saw the waitress coming back out of the corner of his eye, and an idea popped up in his head.

He smirked, and brought Brock into a kiss. He saw the waitress stop, her face growing red. He pulled back, smirking as Brock's face was red as well from shock.

The waitress quickly dropped off the food and mumbled something under her breath before leaving. That's when Brock figured it out.

"Marcel!"

Marcel started laughing. "I'm sorry babe, I had too."

"The least you could do was give me a warning or something," Brock mumbled as he started to eat.

"Well, what's the fun in that? Plus it was a sudden idea, so I didn't really have the time to tell you."

After they had finished, the waitress came back with a bitter smile on her face. "Do you guys want anything to-go?" She asked, not making eye contact with either of them.

"Uh, no, we're good-"

"Actually, I want my drink to-go, please."

Brock looked at Marcel with a confused look. Marcel just winked at him with a smile. The waitress nodded and lightly stomped away.

"Marcel, I don't know what you're planning to do, but I don't like it," Brock warned.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a plan; I'm an innocent little angel."

Brock gave him a 'really' look, but Marcel just laughed. When the waitress came back, Marcel grabbed his drink and 'accidentally' spilt it on the waitress. She screeched and lifted her hands, dropping her pen and notepad. She looked at Marcel with full anger. Marcel just shrugged with a smile forming on his lips.

"Whoops."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 130 12
Okay so I love all of these guys and they always make me laugh, so why not make some oneshots for my favorite ships.
71 3 2
Jonathan realized something while playing with four of his best friends. Worried they'll hate him, he pulls away. Evan, Tyler, Brock and Brian all no...
13.1K 982 34
Everyday, every color, every emotion helps them remember their feelings because they've forgotten how to FEEL...How to LOVE. Vanoss- Red ✔️🔓 Delirio...
9K 218 35
COMPLETED Evan and Jonathan or as we all know them by Delirious and Vanoss meet unexpectedly by a text accident. Both start to talk to eachother and...