Strange Ones

Oleh Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... Lebih Banyak

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

The Delta Base

68 2 0
Oleh Diamondheart37

A while has passed, and the group was still walking to the Delta Base. Alex kept thinking of what happened a while back. She thought of what happened on the first day she and the others set foot onto Strange Island for the first time. She thought of the good times that happened on that day, but thought of what happened at the end of the day. She wanted to forget that moment when that boy used the crane to kill the founder, but she jumped right in and saved her. She then thought of what happened tonight. A nice dinner with President Cranky was interrupted when disaster struck again. Luckily, they escaped with the help of Grillby. But when they exited the sewer and Jonas got stunned, they had to make a run for it. That was when Rainbow, Ruby, Petra and Sans came in and saved them. Alex couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Alex? Alex? Hello?" Rainbow waved a hand at Alex's face. "You haven't said anything for minutes."

"Sorry. I was thinking." Alex said.

"About what?" Ruby asked.

"About everything that happened. That was the only thing on my mind tonight."

"Looking back at your experience here, huh?" Petra said. "I see."

The group stopped walking as the Strange Ones looked up. The humans turned to what they were looking at. It was a gate with the same symbol that matched three of the Strange Ones' outifts.

"It's a gate." Clarissa said. 

"What's supposed to happen next?" Nona asked.

Suddenly, a camera with an eye came out of the wall of the gate and stared at the group. The camera stared at the group, then it's eye widened.

"Oh! Uh, hey guys." A voice in the camera said. "You came back from your mission."

"Yeah. It's great to see you too, Alphys." Sans said.

The camera turned to Garnet. "Garnet? What are you..."

"I heard their distress call." Garnet explained. "They were being attacked by nindroids while they were walking here."

The voice sighed. "Why did it have to be nindroids?"

"They just came out of nowhere." Alex said, getting the camera's attention.

"Oh, hello. Are you guys the-"

Two other cameras came out of the wall and joined the first camera.

"Hey, Alphys. Who are you talking to?" A voice of an eighteen-year-old boy said, turning to the group. "Oh! Hey, guys."

"Hi, Rainbow Dash!" A voice of a sixteen-year-old girl exclaimed.

"Heya, Pinkie." Rainbow said. "It's great to-"

"Hi, Ruby! Hi, Petra! Hi, Sans! Hi, Frisk! Hi, Asriel! Hi, Kubo! Hi, Saoirse! Hi, Garnet! Hi, Alex! Hi, Ren! Hi, Clarissa! Hi, Nona! Hi-"

"Wait. Hold up." Clarissa said. "How do you know our names?"

"Just a hunch."

"Oh, hello there." The second voice said. "Garmadon. Lloyd Garmadon. How are you?"

"We're doing fine. Thank you." Ren said. "How about you?"

"Great."

"Okay. I'm going to open the gate now." The voice said as the three cameras went back into the wall.

The group watched as the gate opened, revealing a cluster of ten buildings surrounding a large building with the similar symbol. The group walked through the gate and turned to a tower. They looked at the door and saw it open, revealing a short yellow dinosaur in a lab coat and a pair of glasses, a teenage boy with blonde hair and a green ninja gi, and a teenage girl with puffy pink hair in white shirt with the same symbol under a blue jacket, a baby blue skirt, purple leggings and baby blue boots with a bow on each one.

"Rainbow Dash!" The pink girl ran up to Rainbow and hugged her.

"It's nice to see you too, Pinkie." Rainbow said.

"So, this is your base?" Alex looked around at her surroundings.

"Yeah. It kind of looks like a cluster of buildings on a mountain, but we still call it a base."  Frisk said.

"Wait. We're on a mountain?" Nona had both her eyebrows raised.

"Uh, yeah."

With wide eyes, Nona ran as the others followed her. Nona kept running and running until she reached a concrete fence. As she stopped, she looked down and saw herself looking down at a mountainside that went down to an ocean.

"Whoa." Nona said.

"I know. It's a really long way down." Ruby replied, picking up a rock and throwing it down the mountain.

The pink girl turned to the unconscious Cinder in Garnet's arms. "Is that Cinder Fall?"

"Yeah. We brought her from Strange City." Rainbow explained. "Petra was the one who knocked her out."

"Uh...I'll take her from here." The dinosaur said taking Cinder from Garnet. "I'm just going to lock her up."

"And maybe if she's in the interrogation room, we can doodle on her face." The pink girl whispered to the green ninja.

"Yeah. Let's do that." The green ninja nodded.

"No, we are not going to doodle on her face." The dinosaur said.

"But, Alphys..." The pink girl said.

"No." The dinosaur walked away with Cinder.

"Aw." The pink girl looked down as the green ninja placed a hand on her shoulder.

As Alex rolled her eyes, she cleared her throat, getting attention from Petra and Sans. She pointed her head at Jonas.

"Oh! Right." Petra said, turning to the others. "Rainbow, can you take Ruby to her room? She kind of looks exhausted from that nindroid fight."

Ruby glared at Petra with her exhausted face. "I look awesome."

"Gotcha." Rainbow left the group with Ruby.

"Garnet, keep a good eye on Cinder." Petra said to Garnet. "If she moves in her sleep, restraint her."

"I'll take my chances." Garnet left the group.

Petra turned to the pink girl and the green ninja. "Pinkie, Lloyd, take three of the humans to Asgore and Toriel. Don't forget to tell them that two of them are with me and Sans."

"Okey dokey!" The pink girl said, taking Ren and Nona by the arms.

"Hey there." The green ninja said to Clarissa. "Mind if I take your hand and guide you to where you need to be?"

"I don't need your assistance, thank you very much." Clarissa said as she followed the pink girl.

"Wow. Feisty." The green ninja followed.

"What about us?" Asriel asked.

"You...why don't you kids get something to eat after all your hard work?" Petra said. "You guys deserve a reward."

"Well guys, to the cafeteria!" Frisk said as she and the other kids left.

After that, Petra and Sans took Alex to one of the buildings, Delta Number 4. Petra explained that her husband's office is always over there, and they will be over there to get Jonas out of his current state. Alex hoped that they are telling the truth. Right now, they are inside the building, making their way to the office.

Curious, Alex stared at the symbol on Petra's armor. "Hey, Petra?"

"Yeah?" Petra replied.

"Um, I was wondering. What is that?"

"What is what?" Petra raised her eyebrow at Alex.

"That symbol on your armor. What is that thing? What does it represent?"

"This thing?" Petra stared at the symbol on her armor. "Us Strange Ones call it the Delta Rune. It's supposed to be a symbol of peace, but it once stood for a prophecy."

"What kind of prophecy?" Alex wanted to know.

"Long ago, the Delta Rune once belonged to the Monsters." Petra said. "The Monsters lived underground, but they lived a difficult life down there. They didn't have enough food, money, they didn't have enough of everything. The king of the underground, saddened by their daily struggles, created a flag that represented a prophecy. It is said that an angel will come to the underground and save them, only leaving the underground empty. One day, an Angel came to the underground along with a Puppeteer, a Morpher, a Faunus, a Warrior, a Speedster, and a fire Elemental. Those seven Strange Ones helped the Monsters head to the surface. Today, the Monsters share their flag with every type of Strange One. It's been a symbol of peace ever since."

"So, you basically named your organization after your flag?" Alex asked.

"Yep." Sans answered. "We use the flag to prove that all members of Delta are peacemakers."

"That explains a lot." Alex placed a finger on her chin.

Soon, the group walked up to a door as Petra knocked on it. The eye slot of the door opened as it revealed a pair of green eyes. Petra could tell that the eyes were happy to see her.

"Hey, Jesse. Can you help me?" Petra said, getting a raised eyebrow from the eyes. "Listen. I was on a mission with Sans to find those five humans that came to our island. We did find them, but three of them are taken to Asgore and Toriel and Sans and I are with two of them. The reason why we're here is that one of them is...stunned."

The eyes widen as the eye slot closed. Alex rolled her eyes as she heard the person on the opposite side unlock the door. Finally, the door opened, revealing a man with messy brown hair in a lab coat who made a gesture at them to come in. The group walked in as Alex's eyes widen. The room had a desk and a shelf that held many books. Alex watched as Sans levitated Jonas to a chair. She turned to the man and watched him inspect Jonas' eyes.

"Yep. He's stunned alright." The man said turning to Alex. "How did he get into this state?"

"Uh, some kind of sniper shot him in the back." Alex said. "Her name was Cinder Fall, I think."

The man sighed. "Why did it have to be her?"

"Jesse. Don't worry. Alphys already got her locked up." Petra said. "Garnet's keeping an eye on her."

"Good."

"Um, do you think you can fix him?" Alex asked.

"Hey. If I can heal someone with a broken leg, I can get him to snap out of it." Jesse said as his hand started glowing. "Okay. All I have to do is..."

Jesse started poking at Jonas' forehead as he slid his finger across. Suddenly, Jonas gasped and fell off the chair. Alex walked up to her stepbrother and helped him get up.

"Jonas, are you okay?" Alex said with a tone of concern.

"Yeah. Just a little headache, that's all." Jonas looked around the office. "Where are we? What happened?"

"Let's just say that we got saved by a group of Strange Ones and we're in their base."

"What base?"

"The Delta Base." Sans replied, getting Jonas' attention.

"Undead skeleton!" Jonas hid behind Alex.

"Jonas. It's okay. He's not going to hurt us." Alex assured. "None of them are going to hurt us."

Jonas took a good look at Sans. He turned to Jesse and Petra and raised an eyebrow at them. "Uh..."

"They're the reason why we're here."

"Uh, hi."

Sans lifted an arm. "Hey there. Name's Sans."

Petra watched as she saw Jonas about to reach Sans' hand. "Wait a minute. Don't-"

It was too late. Jonas already grabbed Sans' hand, only leaving a noise. Meanwhile, Jesse had his hands on his mouth. Suddenly, Sans laughed. Alex laughed as well, falling to the floor and pounding it with her fist.

"Uh, what was that?" Jonas said as Sans revealed a whoopie cushion on his hand.

"The old whoopie cushion in the hand trick." Sans said. "It never gets old."

"Yeah. Jesse would always fall for that trick every time Sans would always ask him for a hand." Petra crossed her arms. "Those were good times."

"Yeah, they were." Jesse placed a hand on his arm, thinking of every moment when that happened.

Suddenly, they all heard footsteps as they turned and saw Frisk and Saoirse appear at the door. They were covered in frosting, and their clothes were stained. 

Frisk turned to the laughing Alex. "Let me guess. Whoopie cushion in the hand."

"Yes." Sans said.

"Nice." Frisk looked up at Jonas. "Hey. You're awake. Stepbrother, huh? I know. Great to finally meet you. Dreemurr. Frisk Dreemurr. This over here is Saoirse. Friend of mine."

With a sigh, Jonas placed a hand on his head. He noticed something. "Wait. Where's my hat?"

Saoirse reached for her jacket and pulled out Jonas' beanie.

"How did you..."

Alex sat up. "It fell off while you were out."

"So, where are the others?" Jonas asked, taking the beanie from Saoirse and putting it back on his head.

"Your friends are with Asgore and Toriel right now." Petra answered. "There is a small chance that they are waiting for you."

"Who's Asgore and Toriel?"

"My mom and dad." Frisk said. "Founders of Delta. They're at the main building right now with your friends."

"Frisk. Can you take us there?" Alex asked.

"Sure. Just follow me." Frisk walked out of the room with Saoirse following.

As Alex got up, she and Jonas turned back to Sans, Jesse and Petra. Sans made a gesture at them to go, and they left the room.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.9K 311 91
Ever since Katarina Garmadon joined the Ninja, she has faced an Anacondrai Cult, ghosts from the Cursed Realm, a Dijnn, and the Time Twins. And she f...
1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
292 3 11
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...
1.1K 10 58
Life keeps on changing for everyone, including all of the heroes of Delta. A school for aspiring heroes has opened and a new age of heroes is yet to...