I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 52: Remember?

2.6K 89 8
By MadelineMaria

"No!" 

"Yes!"

"There's no way in hell, Robyn!"

"Oh come on, Paul! It's perfect!"

"Robyn, we aren't doing that."

"We aren't, I am!"

"Robyn, this is possibly the stupidest plan ever! It's too dangerous!" 

Paul and I snapped our heads to the door when we heared a creaking noise and in walked the boys, looking curious.

"What's going on here?" Harry asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Nothi-"

"Robyn just came up with the stupidest idea ever, and expects me to play along with it!"

"It's not stupid, and I don't expect you to play along, Paul, I expect you to accept it!" I sighed, banging my head down on the chestnut coloured table. 

We were all sitting in the living room of Paul's house, where the walls were all creamed and the floors were a burgandy and the curtains were elegant. There was a long wooden table going down the center of the room which could fit around 12 people around it.

"I will certainly not accept it! You'd die, Robyn, he has at least 50 security guards surrounding the place, not to mention 2000 students!"

"Who are mostly my friends, Paul! They'd help me out, they all know how much of an arse Beckitt is anyway."

"Robyn, they may be your friends, but they're all beginners to this whole assassin deal, they wouldn't be capable of killing their headmaster!"

I rested my head in a hand and blew a piece of my hair away from my face as silence filled the room.

"Dude, you want to kill him?!" Louis asked.

"Of course I do, Lou," I huffed.

"Why?"

"Because he ruined my life!" I spat, my voice a little louder than I anticapated.

"But-"

"No 'but's, Lou! He's killed most of my family, my friends, innocent people, and the only way he'll stop is if I kill him! If I kill him, one horrid person, it's saving hundred of innocent lives!"

"Anna," Liam said softly, "if you kill him you'd be sinking down to his level..."

"I've been an assassin for 15 years, Liam, I've been on his level since I was 4!" I snap.

Silence filled the room again as I stared at the swirly patterns in the wooden table, tracing them with my fingers.

 "I'm going to do this, Paul, with my friend's help-"

"Robyn! What did I just say? The pupils at GHT aren't experienced enough to kill somebody-"

"ONE OF THEM ALMOST KILLED ZAYN!" I roared, standing up, "THEY ARE PERFECTLY CAPABLE!"

"Anna, she isn't your friend, remember? She wouldn't help you in a million years!" Paul replied, calmly.

"Well, if the teachers at GHT could train that brat then I'm sure as hell they could train the rest of them," I sighed, pacing around the room, ignoring Zayn's stare.

"... Who was it?" Zayn asked.

"What?" I groaned. 

"Who tried to kill me?" He asked, standing up slowly as his gaze met mine.

I looked at Paul as another silence filled the room; he just sighed and rubbed his forehead, not giving me a glance.

"I shouldn't tell you, Zayn-"

"Why not? I have the right to know, don't I?" He demanded loudly.

And then a thought dawned on me. Why couldn't I tell him? It was clearly the easiest option; he'd stay away from Perrie and he'd be safe.

But he'd be unhappy.

I admit, I loved Zayn and although I wanted him to be mine, telling him it was Perrie who fired wouldn't be fair on him. It'd be a lot for him to take in. He loved her and I didn't want to be the one to make him unhappy.

"You do have every right, Zayn, but I-"

I was cut off once again by the doorbell. "Who's that?" Harry asked.

"Perrie, I invited her over," Zayn said bluntly when I shared a look with Paul. We were both curious as to how this would end.

"She can't know about this, Zayn," Paul warned.

"Why not? She should know as well."

"No, she shouldn't. This is none of her business," I snapped. It kind of pissed me off that he'd just invite her over when he knew that I liked him and hated her. "And she can't know I'm here."

"Why not?" Niall wondered, muching on a Walker's crisp.

"Because she'll tell B-... I'm not wearing my 'Robyn' costume."

Zayn sighed heavily. "Well then how is this going to work, Robyn? I can't just ask her to leave."

"Why not?"

"It's rude!"

"Yeah but Pau-"

CREAK.

Well shit.

I quickly span around so my back was facing the direction of where Perrie was walking in, so she couldn't see my face.

"Hi, Zayn! Boys! Paul!" She said as I heard her footsteps coming into the room. "Who's this?"

"Ro-"

"Dora!" Harry exclaimed, cutting off Zayn. What the fuck, Dora? As in the explorer?

"Dora?" Perrie asked.

"She's spanish and doesn't speak much english," Liam cutted in.

Shit.

"Ah," Perrie said excitedly, "Encantado de conocerte, Dora!" We learnt Spanish at GHT.

Quickly, I came up with an idea. "Perdão? Desculpe, eu falo português," I said.. ( Pardon? Sorry, I speak Portuguese.)

We never learnt Portugues at GHT.

"Liam, that's not Spanish, it's Portuguese!" Perrie laughed. He just chuckled back nervously. "How do you guys understand her if she only speaks Portuguese?"

"Paul can translate," Harry explained.

Luckily, Paul was sitting directly in front of me, so I gave him a small smile, trying not to laugh even though we were walking on thin ice.

"Uh, yeah," is all he said.

"... why won't she look at me?"

"She's very shy..." Louis said, "hey, Zayn, have you shown Perrie Paul's back garden?"

"No," Zayn mumbled, "come on, I'll show you."

When I heard the door creak closed again, I let out a sigh and turned to the boys. "Really? Dora? Spanish?"

"Well, we didn't know she spoke Spanish!" Harry said in defence.

"Of course she does, everybody in GHT learns Spanish-" 

"What!?"

I looked at the boys nervously, "Ooops..."

---------------------------------

"I can't belive it," Harry mumbled, his eyes red from being rubbed so much. "This is why you told us to keep Zayn away from her?"

"Yeah," I had just told them everything, and I mean everything

"Why would she try to kill Zayn though? I thought that they were in love?" Niall said.

"Beckitt's orders. He knew that I'd be sent to work with you guys if the KAA thought one of you were in trouble."

"But still, if she loved the poor fella, she wouldn't have tried to kill him!" Liam said outraged.

"I've never liked her," Louis mumbled, "how dare she! We have to tell Zayn!"

"No! We can't!" I claimed, standing up from Paul's bed. Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and I were in Paul's guest room, sitting anywhere that would take our arses without collapsing.

"Why not?" Niall exclaimed.

"Because it'll crush him! He loves her, you guys!" I said, pacing around the room.

"But he isn't safe! Besides, I thought you liked Zayn!" Louis sighed, also standing up.

"Of course I like Zayn, he's one of my closest friends-"

"Not like that, Anna," Louis softly scowled.

"What?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

Liam groaned, " Anna, we've all seen the drawing!"

"You have? How?"

"Zayn won't stop looking at it! We act as if we don't know a thing about it, but whenever one of us walks into his room, he says that he's looking at a letter from his mother," Niall groaned, munching on another packet of crisps.

"Really?" I asked with what I could only hope was an emotionless face, but secretly, I felt on top of the world.

"Yeah!" Louis sighed.

"Anyway, back on topic, please. We have to tell Zayn!" Liam cried out.

"I'll go tell him now!" Niall munched, standing up.

"No! No, don't do that," I said, walking over to the door, "I'll tell him, ok? Just not now, alright?"

"Fine, but if you don't tell him, we will," Louis ordered sternly as he, Niall and Liam stood up and walk towards me. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go see my girlfriend!"

I opened my mouth in shock and jumped on Louis, giving him a massive hug. "I AM THE ULTIMATE MATCH MAKER!" I yelled, squeazing him tightly.

"EXCUUUUSEE ME LITTLE MISS SASSY, BUT YOU DIDN'T 'MATCH MAKE' US!" Louis screeched playfully as he squeazed back. "IT HAPPENED ON IT'S OWN!"

"Still, I deserve at least 60% of the blame," I said, winking.

"60%?! I'd say about 16%" He scoffed, putting me down and walking out of the door, giving me a playful wink in return. Liam and Niall followed, chuckling, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Hey Harry, are you alright?" I asked, walking up to him on the sofa and sitting opposite him.

"Mhmm," he mumbled, biting his nails. 

"Don't do that, you won't have any nails left!" I said, swatting his hands away from his face, but he just gave me a pained smile.

"Seriously, Haz, what's wrong? You know you can tell me." He looked at me for a few seconds filled with silence and looked scared. "You haven't said anything for at least an hour!"

"Okay, but I don't know how you'll react..." he mumbled quietly.

"What's up Haz?"

Harry shuffled around on the bed so he was facing me more. "Do you remember in Washington, the day before you came to our apartment?"

"Uhh, yeah?" That was a horrific day...

"Well, uh..."

"Yeeeeeaaaassss?" I dragged, getting a bit impatient.

"Well, uh, in the morning, do you remember where you were? When you woke up, I mean..."

I looked at Harry with a worried expression, "No, I was still a little drunk and couldn't get my mind off of something, why?"

"Robyn, you were in our apartment... I think," Harry said, looking dead into my eye.

"What?! Why do you think that?"

"Robyn, I really need you to think hard now, ok? Do you, or do you not remember waking up in a strange bedroom, naked?"

I bit my lip hard and tried to remember the day of my mother's death before I gasped.

"Y-Yeah, I remember..." I gulped hard as Harry groaned, rubbing his head.

"Anna, we... we-"

"We had sex?!" I whisper-shouted, not in an angry way but in a shocked tone.

"I think so..." Harry umbled, looking back up at me.

"Oh my, God..." I said, remembering the events of that night.

"What do we do?" Harry asked, biting his nails again. I swatted his hands away again.

"We don't do anything, Haz, there isn't anything we can do, we just have to act as if nothing happened and that everything is normal," I explained, rubbing his arm in a COMFORTING way.

"I don't think we should tell the boys either, Zayn would flip..."

"Why would Zayn flip? He has Perrie," I said her name with disgust, in a high pitched squeal.

"Probably not for long..." Harry mumbled.

"Why not?"

"Do you not see it? He isn't happy with her, Anna. Besides, when he finds out what she did, he'll hate her!"

"But what if he doesn't? What if he doesn't belive us, or even worse, be so blinded by love, continues to date her!?"

"Anna, he doesn't love her, and quite frankly, if he doesn't believe us, he'll see it soon," and with those words, he quietly walked out the room, giving me a small smile as he shut the door.

I APOLOGISE FOR THE CRAP CHAPPY

AND NO HATE TO PERRIE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 11.2K 12
AU. Harry Styles is an MI6 agent on a mission to find out who's planning on killing the Prime Minister. Louis Tomlinson is a wanted professional assa...
8.7K 245 26
She's known as the Angel of Death. Being the best agent in the whole syndicate. Number one Killer in the city. All those crumble down because of on...
39.7K 804 22
Delilah was raised to be the best assassin The Company ever trained. There wasn't a target she couldn't hit, quickly and silently. Her next assignmen...
2.3K 109 28
-Mutant- An immortal in human form. One that can't feel pain. Extremely hard to kill. Not impossible, but extremely difficult. Resulting from or show...