The Wolf In Me

By im-a-sin

One dark night, Lauren is saved by a huge mysterious wolf. What's even more mysterous is that she's seen it's... More

Chapter 1 - Midnight Run
Chapter 2 - Rag Doll
Chapter 3 - Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 4 - Smelling Her Out
Chapter 5 - What's an Alter Ego Anyway ?
Chapter 6 - A Clearer Picture
Chapter 7 - The Need to Sleep
Chapter 8 - Smash and Grab
Chapter 9 - Truth and Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Ties That Bind
Chapter 11 - Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 12 - Popping The Clutch
Chapter 13 - On The Hunt
Chapter 14 - What's Going On ?
Chapter 15 - That Was Who ?
Chapter 16 - The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled
Chapter 17 - What Has Been and What Could Be
Chapter 18 - Gathering The Troops
Chapter 19 - Walking The Dog
Chapter 20 - Hit and Free
Chapter 21 - All Kind's of Decisions
Chapter 22 - Things I Have To Do Today
Chapter 23 - In The Thick Of It
Chapter 24 - Hells Bells
Chapter 25 - Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Chapter 26 - When Can The Healing Start?
Chapter 28 - Lot's Of Suprises For Everyone
Chapter 29 - Our Life Together

Chapter 27 - Alana & Rhian

5.8K 216 19
By im-a-sin

*No One's POV*

Lauren suddenly sat up in bed, her eyes opened wide as they could be. Her mouth was opened to the shape of an O, but nothing but a gasp came out of it. Actually she looked like she was starting to hyperventilate.

Camila sat up and moved to right in front of Lauren "I'm having our baby. Do you remember how, due to some strange quirk of our nature, werewolf females can get each other pregnant? Well you did it. You got me pregnant." Camila said with a smile as she took Lauren's hand and placed it on her belly.

"A baby!" Lauren said, stunned beyond belief as she tried to catch her breath.

"That's right, I've got a little princess in my belly, not to mention the future queen. That's also the reason I've been acting so strangely. Sometimes with werewolf females, they get really emotionally unstable at the beginning of pregnancy. Do you remember how emotionally all over the place I was when we first went to rescue Ally and Zayn. That was a sign of it. When you kept me from going after Livia with you I was angry. But all the pregnancy hormones amplified my anger several times. I'm sorry."

"How did you find out? You seem normal now? A baby, I can't belive it." Lauren said, her hands practically shaking. Lauren seemed excited but at the same time a bit freaked out.

"My mom half suspected from the way I was acting, but when I nearly took my sisters head off. She took me into see my uncle who is a doctor. He ran the tests and discovered I was about a month pregnant. He also gave me some medicine that will keep my hormones from not getting totally out of wack. But they will still to a certain degree."

Lauren pushed some hair that had fallen across her face as she starred at Camila's belly. "I remember something about a story about a wizard and two girls I think. Your mom told it to me."

Camila could tell that Lauren was freaking out and needed to be calmed down. "Just lie with me and I'll tell you that version of the story. There are several other versions, but that's my favorite. "

Lauren laid down facing Camila as she began the tale. "Well a very long time ago in a small valley there was two girls. Their names were Alana and Rhian. They lived near each other in this small valley and ever since child hood they spent nearly ever waking our together. Walking, playing in the fields and forests, in both wolf and in human form. There were other people their ages but they preferred each others company."

All the while Camila told the story, she gently stroked Lauren's hair. Lauren as she listened to the story started to calm down.

"Well as they got older the other males tried to court them and get them to be their mates. But when ever one would talk to a boy, the other would get sad. Seeing the other one sad was too unbearable. So they both chose no one. Still their parents wanted them to chose a mate. One day while sitting a big rock on a warm summer's day Rhian said to Alana.

"My parents want me to chose a mate, but I don't want to chose a mate, I want to be with you."

Being the slightly braver one Alana took Rhian's hand. "I only want to be with you. You can chose a mate. Chose me. For I love you more than anyone else in the valley."

Nothing thrilled Rhian more than the prospect of being Alana's mate. She quickly shed a tear. "You would have me as your mate. Nothing would make me happier. I love you."

"Having declared their love for each other they had their first kiss on that rock. It was then, they realized they had already bonded with each other. They told their fathers who were angry they would not chose one of the boys. Their fathers separated them and each one with out the other grew very sad. Soon each one grew very sick and appeared to be dying. Not knowing what to do, the fathers went to an elder. The elder said, they have bonded already. Now you have separated them, they are dying. Let them love each other and they will live again."

Camila kissed Lauren on the forehead and continued her story.

"The girls were brought back together and soon became well. They were officially recognized as each others mates. They got their own little farm and were very happy together. But one thing was missing; a child. Each very much wanted to give the other a child but could not. So in this happy home a lingering could of sadness hung over them. Well one day while in their wolf forms, they ran across a old man who was being attacked by a very large bear. It had knocked him out and was about to kill him. They rushed and with great ferocity drove the bear away. .They took the man to their home where he woke up, grateful that he had been saved."

Camila paused for a moment and gently started to move her hands up and down Lauren's arm.

"Well they explained who they were and ask him if he needed anything else. He said no, but he said he was a wizard. In fact he was one of the most powerful wizards there was. The bear had surprised him and he didn't get to use any of his magic to drive the beast away. He asked, what is it that you desire?"

"It is silly." Said Rhian.

"The wizard was curious. He said, I'll be the judge of that. Please tell me. Well Alana took Rhian's hand and spoke. Rhian is my mate and the only thing we desire is a baby. One of our own that we can love. The wizard smiled and said. Most people who want things from me want, gold, power, the destruction of an enemy or to be made more attractive. Those are all silly things. But what you want is not silly at all. It in fact is very noble to want a child to love. I will grant you your wish. The wizard started to chant and cast a spell."

"The girls felt very much the same after the spell and said. We feel the same, can we have children? The wizard smiled and said, I not only changed you but all werewolf females in thanks. But in order for the magic to work, you need true love. For that is the most powerful magic of all. If there is no true love, than the magic will not work. If you Alana and Rhian truly love each other than you will have a child. The wizard then took a bow and disappeared in a puff of smoke. The girls knew that they loved each other truly and lo and behold, Alana quickly became pregnant. A baby girl was born that had Rhian's blue eye's and Alana's black hair. They named her Fiona and they lived happily ever after."

Camila paused and gazed into Lauren's eyes. "I don't know if that is the real story, all I know is that I truly love you and I am carrying our child. Werewolves are magical creatures. Let's just say it happened as a result of Magic, Exchange of bodily fluids and true love."

Tears started to flow down Lauren's face and she buried her face in Camila's chest. "I'm so happy we're having a baby. I love you so much. I was so sure I had lost my mate. I didn't want you to get hurt. I'm so very sorry that I treated the way I did. I screwed up by not telling you ahead of time. You're everything to me. I love you. Please forgive me."

Camila wrapped her arms around her crying mate. "You did hurt me, but I know you were doing what you thought was right. People make mistakes. I forgive you. Just be honest with me next time. Please forgive me. Hormones or not, I treated you horribly. Though you did deserve that slap. I'm not going to apologize for that. Everything else after that I'm sorry for."

Lauren looked up and smirked. "Fair enough. I deserved the slap. You're forgiven for everything else."

Camila thought for a moment and then gave Lauren an oddly chilling smile, "One thing baby. You had me restrained and hauled away. Don't ever do that again!"

Nodding quickly, Lauren realized that doing that again would invite a lot of trouble. An ancient super vampire is dangerous enough, an angry mate is to a certain degree a whole lot worse Lauren thought.

Lauren then got out of the bed and went to box on her desk. She opened the box and pulled something out. In the dim light from the window, Camila could see it was a pendant.

"Is that your pendant?"

Lauren shook his head. "No, Livia had the pendants of the other members of the royal family in her safe. Along with the crown." Lauren then sat down on the bed next to Camila and put the pendant around her neck. "As I am the Queen and you are my consort or mate or what ever the name is, you are now officially part of the royal family. That is my decree."

Camila examined the pendent around her neck and then gave Lauren a hug. "I love you. You've made me the happiest girl in the world. Not only am I your chosen mate, I'm carrying your child." Suddenly Camila had a thought. "Does that mean I get to give orders?"

Lauren smiled. "No. The only person you can order around is me."

Camila laughed. "Like you're going to do what I tell you to do."

Lauren leaned in and gave Camila a kiss. "That's right but you're the only one who can get away with bossing me around. No one else has the privilege."

"Ohhh...Lucky Me." Camila said with just a hint of sarcasm.

"No. I'm the lucky one." Lauren said as she placed her hand on Camila's belly.

"I have to get back home. I got home late from the hospital and tried to sleep but I couldn't wait until morning. So I threw on some sweats and came over to tell you."

Lauren just smirked. "You're not going anywhere."

"What. I don't have any clothes or my makeup." Camila said somewhat confused.

Lauren then gently moved Camila back under the covers and then removed her t shirt. A panties came off a moment later. Lauren then slid into the bed and moved on top of Camila.

"First. You are my mate and consort, not to mention your carrying my baby. From now on, you are sleeping in one place. Next to me! Second, you can borrow my clothes and some makeup." Lauren said rather sternly. But her voice softened as she continued to speak. "Third, I need you."

Camila paused as if she was going to say something but just pressed her lips against Lauren's. Slowly and passionately she kissed her mate. As she continued, she could feel Lauren's arms begin to wrap around her as Lauren rolled her on top. Camila felt the still healing gash on Lauren's arm, then carefully ran her hand across both stab wounds.

Camila paused and ran her hands all over Lauren's body, finding at least four other still healing gashes. Only then did she realize just how badly Lauren had been beaten in her effort to destroy Liva.

"Let me give you, your reward." Camila spend several minutes kissing Lauren all over. With the utmost tenderness she kissed Lauren. Starting with the green eyed girl lips, she moved slowly down her neck. Lauren just spent her time running her hands all over Camila's body.

Eventually Camila made her way down to Lauren's breasts. She took the left one in her mouth and took the hardening nipple in her mouth. As she sucked the breast she used her hand to pinch and massage the other one. Camila could soon smell Lauren getting aroused. Lauren's whole body seemed to tense up in anticipation of the release it would soon get. Camila just kept working the now hard nipple. As Camila continued, Lauren moans became louder and more frequent.

"Camila" Lauren moaned. "Please"

Sensing her mates, need for immediate release Camila moved down between Lauren's legs. Camila could tell that Lauren was very wet. Camila got her face directly into Lauren's pussy and began to probe and lick it with her tongue. Camila always enjoyed the taste of Lauren, when she was fully aroused. Faster and deeper Camila went as Lauren began to squirm more and more.

Camila then could feel her own body begin to mirror Lauren as she soon felt the pressure building up in her.

"Ohh...Camila" Lauren moaned which only spurred on Camila faster.

Soon Lauren let out a long slow moan as the orgasm flooded her senses. Camila herself came only a few moments later and crawled up and warped herself in Lauren's arms.

It was a short lovemaking session but no less beautiful for either of them. They held each other, enjoying the fact that they were together again. Not only that but they both knew the love they shared created the baby that was growing in Camila's belly.

Soon after that they were both asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.8K 30
"Hey.. look at me." George whispered as he cupped Orion's cheeks. "Nothing you tell me could ever make me love you any less." Orion shook his head an...
156K 3K 25
The Winchester's have a little sister by the name of Christina Mary Winchester, she's four. There's no where for her to go, so she tags along on thei...
521K 18.5K 52
Camila and Lauren have a long, long history together. They are tied to each other in more than one ways, which forces them to stay connected to each...
31.7K 718 32
Currently Rewriting! The description is the same but the rewritten chapters have a gender neutral reader Living in a world filled with superpowers is...