Trifling Bitch (An Urban Love...

By ms_snl

Copyright ©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Recap Of 16
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
PSA
Chapter 43
Ch 16 again
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chaper 48

Chapter 45

2.5K 60 7
By ms_snl

It's something about them summer nights. The atmosphere was so different. On this particular summer night there was a cool breeze sweeping through the city. Some folks sat on their porches or there were guys playing some late night basketball at the park. These type of summer nights were always remembered.

Mondy made his way to Avery's front door damn there stumbling. He struggled with keeping his balance but found the strength to knock on the door. Avery was sitting on the couch reading a hood classic "True To The Game". She wasn't expecting anybody so she was cautious before she opened the door. She grabbed her bat that was hanging from the coat hanger and headed towards her front door. Avery wrapped herself in her robe before looking into the peep hole. She couldn't see Mondy face because he had his back to the door. Avery held a tight grip on to the bat.

"Who is it" she yelled from the other end of the door. Mondy turned to face the door.

Mondy stood about 6 feet tall with smooth milk chocolate skin, deep dimples in his cheeks, straight white teeth, and crispy waves that could make any bitch sea sick.

"It's me Mondy open up the door Riri" Avery didn't hesitate to open the door but she was still confused to why he was at her door step.

"Mondy what you doing here do you not see what time it is?" Avery questioned wanting answers.

"Damn what ya lil ass bout to do with that bat" Mondy held his hands up joking.

"Shit you showing up at my doorsteps at this time of night I was damn sure about to use it on you" Avery could smell the weed and liquor scent that Mondy carried on him.

"Well... are you gonna let a nigga in or what?" Mondy patiently waited for Avery to invite him in. Avery tilted her head to the side.

"You can come in I don't mind" Avery spoke softly. She opened the door up completely and he followed her inside. Mondy never saw the inside of Avery's town house. He was impressed by her good taste. Avery's place was definitely decked out.

"Damn I never saw the inside of ya shit, you definitely did ya thing in here I like this whole set up" Avery didn't want to toot her own horn but she knew her place was fly.

"Thank you Mondy I try" she headed towards the kitchen to make some tea. Avery knew damn well Mondy was watching her ass and she swayed her hips a little putting a lil extra something something in her walk as she walked towards the kitchen.
Mondy shook his head with the biggest grin on his face.

"Which way is the bathroom I gotta take a leak bad" Mondy placed his iPhone on the coffee table.

"There's one down here, take a left right here in this hallway it's two doors down" Avery pointed to direct Mondy.

It's been about 5 minutes and the water in the teapot was boiling. Avery was definitely a young Erykah Badu type but don't ever get that shit twisted she'll be sipping on her tea and lighting an incense one moment then the next she'll be swinging on a Bitch. She always been a sweet heart but the way she was brought up she was taught to never take shit from nobody and give people the same treatment they gave her. Mondy was back from the bathroom and he examined Avery from her head to toes. Starting with her face, he admired her beautiful freckled face he couldn't keep his eyes off of the way her caramel skin was glowing. Over the years Avery grew her hair back and she bantu knotted her sandy colored hair to wear it curly. Her skin was so smooth.. there was no acne marks, she kept her face moisturized with coconut oil. He made his way down to her breast which were a perfect C cup, her frame was banging. Avery had hips and ass for days. He even looked at her toes which were pedicured with the nails to match. Mesmerized by Avery's beauty Mondy had no clue that she was starring directly at him. For what seemed like forever Mondy gave her this intense look. Avery became very shy but Mondy never took his eyes off of her. Not knowing what to say she asked him if he wanted some tea.

"You want me to make you some tea?" Avery asked while getting two mugs out the cabinet above her head.

Mondy never opened his mouth to say anything he was still in daze at Avery's beauty. Avery grew annoyed because he didn't give her an answer. She closed the cabinet and faced Mondy folding her arms.

"I offer you tea and  you don't want any what's up with that?" Avery questioned Mondy looking him dead in his eyes.
There was silence Between the two of them.
"Avery you so damn beautiful " Mondy suddenly begin to talk.

Avery knew Mondy was high and had a few drinks but she also knew that when a person have some liquor in their system they don't hold back and they let that liquor courage take over by saying what's really on their minds.

"If you was sober would you have thought I was beautiful" Avery tested him.

"Shit, you always been beautiful to me but today seeing you in just a robe with your natural hair all curly, no make up, and no weave just makes you even more beautiful" Mondy spoke no lie.

"So you saying a girl shouldn't wear make up and weave and get dolled up?" Avery twisted her lips up.

Mondy grabbed Avery by the hands and pulled her closer to him. Avery didn't fight it either.

"I'm not knocking no women who wants to wear all that shit but what I'm saying to you is you're beautiful even when you don't have that shit on" Avery begin to smile.

"See look at you smiling and shit, I did that" Mondy said playfully.

"Thank you Mondy" Avery spoke. She still had a hint of nervousness in her tone.

Mondy pulled Avery into a hug. The two of them didn't want to let each other go. They didn't know what was going on.

Avery was enjoying every bit of this moment they both shared.

"Mondy are you going to ever let me go" she giggled while holding on to him. Mondy held his head to the side.

"I couldn't let you go even if I tried to" they both laughed but there was something behind those words and they both knew that.

Mondy let her go soon after and walked into the living room. Avery kept her eyes on him as he did so.

"So about this tea, you want some or not" Avery spoke from in the kitchen.

"Shit I need some fluids in me right now" Mondy sat back on the white sofa.

Avery made her way to the living room. She placed the tray on the coffee table in front of Mondy. The look on his face was priceless.

"Why you got that look on your face? It's chamomile tea with milk, honey, and sugar" Avery sat back on the couch placing a cup in Mondy hands. She crossed her legs although you can still see one of her smooth legs peeking through her robe.

"Ion know what kind of tea that is.. shit a nigga only drunk black tea before" Avery had no other choice but to laugh at his remark.

"Well I guess I'm putting ya ass on to some new shit" she stuck her tongue out playfully.

Mondy hesitated at first before he drunk the tea. He had no clue what he was drinking but he was shocked because it tasted really good.

"Damn that is good" he smacked his lips together.

"Boy you so silly.. Do you have to be smacking your lips like that tho?" Avery bit down on her bottom lip trying to hold in another laugh.

"Yeah I can only imagine what you taste like" Mondy drunk some more of his tea.

"You'll never know what I taste like" Avery challenged him.

"Damn can I at least guess then" Mondy argued.

"Go ahead.. shoot" Avery sat back patiently waiting for Mondy's answer.

"Milk, honey, and sugar" He smiled a little showing off his dimples.

Avery couldn't help but smile.

"You something else" Avery shook her head.

Mondy phone started to go off and the name OLD THOT appeared on the screen. Both Avery and Mondy looked at the phone. Avery shook her head and took another sip of her tea.

Mondy surprisingly rejected the call. Avery still wasn't moved by that. It was going to take more than a rejected call for Avery to buy anything Mondy was trying to sale her.

"You not going to pick up for your old thot?" Avery laughed.

Mondy placed the phone back on the table.

"Na I'm straight she just want some dick and I won't be given her nomore" Mondy spoke boldly.

"And why is that?" Avery was curious to know where he was going with this.

"I don't know I'm just not pressed about no pussy right now, shit I'd rather be asked how my day was and sit here and drink this tea with you" Avery wasn't surprised at the fact that Mondy kept it a buck with her like that. It was his real ness that makes him more attractive.

"Damn you turning down some ass just to sip some tea" Avery joked.

"Shit I rather be sitting here with you having this conversation than being outside with some thot Bitch who just wanna spend up my bread" Mondy was more than honest he never sugar coated shit.

"Boy please you tryna get some ass from me" Avery got up to take the tray of mugs in the kitchen.

"Would it be a crime if I wanted to make love to you" Mondy quizzed.

Avery stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face Mondy.

"What's stopping you" Avery was damn there shocked by her own response.

"I mean nothing stopping us the ball is in your court" Mondy headed towards Avery direction and they both shared a deep kiss.

After all these years of Avery knowing Mondy she never actually took his flirting serious because she heard endless rumors about him dogging bitches in the streets. She would always tell herself to never catch feelings. All those years she always had feelings for Mondy but she never once confronted him about them. She figured she should keep it a secret as long as she can. Payton would always tease her about liking her uncle Mondy but she would always deny it not revealing her true feelings for him. Mondy on the other hand knew all along that he wanted Avery. Mondy also knew that he was a dog and he couldn't hurt her and as much as he wanted to wife her up along time ago he just couldn't do it just yet.

"I wanna go to my room, follow me upstairs" Avery grabbed Mondy hands and lead him to her bedroom.

Mondy was yet again impressed at her bedroom. She had grey furniture with lavender walls. The bedsheets were all white. On the floor there was a soft white rug.

Mondy sat back on the bed taking his shoes off placing them on the side of the bed. Taking Avery's hands into his he kissed her softly on her lips. Then undid the tie on her robe revealing her half naked body. He made kissing trails down her stomach and on her breast. Avery was wetter than ever and she wanted Mondy to never stop kissing on her. The robe was tossed on the grown. Now she only wore her see through matching bra and panties from Victoria's Secret. Mondy turned her around and rubbed her perfectly round ass. He gripped her ass so hard and tight that her ass cheeks turned red. Given her one smack on the ass he sent chills down Avery's back. Mondy naturally took control over her, he undid her bra and slide her panties off. Avery walked over to the light switch to turn the lights out.

"Bring your ass back here, we don't need the lights out I wanna see all of you, there's no hiding" Avery slowly walked back over to the bed feeling kind of embarrassed and shy.

"I just thought you would wan.." Mondy placed another gentle kiss onto Avery's lips. This time they were both tongue wrestling, never coming back for air to breath.

Mondy tossed Avery on the bed. She was so turned on by his dominant sexual demands.

Within seconds Mondy tossed Avery's legs on his shoulders and feasted on her love garden. With every lick she moaned louder and louder. Mondy did things with his tongue that should have been a crime. Avery had no choice but to grip and rub the top of his head. Mondy made Avery bust atleast 3 times not showing her pussy any remorse.

"You can't handle my tongue in that pussy" he lifted his face up from between her thick thighs.

"Mondy you goin crazy... mmmmmm... I can I can" Avery body was trimbling.

"Where you keep your condoms?" Mondy got up to search for the condoms.

"Second draw on the left side" Avery was stretched out on the bed. Mondy found the gold wrapper and tore it open placing it on his very long and extremely thick wood.

Avery watched the whole time as he slid the condom on. She can see that he was well blessed in that department. The big dick rumors she heard was true.

Mondy stepped closely to the bed and grabbed her legs towards him. Avery thick legs were tossed over his shoulders. Mondy took his time sliding inside her. Avery's pussy was super wet and warm inside. Her pussy naturally gripped his dick.He was so close to taking the condom off but he didn't and he respected her too much to just run in her raw. He had his papers to show that he was clean but he still wasn't fucking raw.

Avery gasped as he slid inside of her wetness. Mondy ran his dick in and out of her pussy slow pace at first then he sped it up some more. Before Avery knew it he was literally fucking the life out of her pussy. He went deep inside of her. The sound of his balls hitting her wetness was like music to his ears.

"Turn over on your stomach" Mondy demanded.

Avery did as she was told. She formed the sexiest arch. Mondy admired the way she had her ass up in the air.

"Damn you just waiting for daddy to fuck you good huh" he kissed on Avery's back gently before placing his dick inside her from the back. Mondy smacked her ass some more. Avery threw her ass back on him matching his rhythm. Avery sex game was definitely up there.

Avery broke out of her shell and soon that shyness was out the window. She climbed on top of Mondy placing his dick inside of her by herself. Mondy placed his hands behind his head as she bounced up in down on him. She whined and grinned on him like she was riding a horse. Mondy grabbed her ass, he was holding on for dear life. Avery was given him a run for his money.

"You gonna cum for me" Avery moaned while riding Mondy. He didn't answer her so she thrusted her hips slower and deeper causing Mondy to go crazy.

"Got damn Riri keep doing that shit got damn... FUCKKKKKKK" Mondy was damn there wining like a baby.

He wasn't going to let her out do him tho he had to show her who ran shit. He picked her up and walked over to the dresser. Knocking shit off the dresser Mondy fucked the life out of her not given her room to run. Avery wrapped her legs tight around him digging her nails into his back bitting on his neck.

"Mondy I'm cumin I can't take it I can't take it you fuckin me so good" Avery was at the peak of her climax not holding out. Mondy was so turned on by her begging and pleading that he found hisself coming with her.

"I'm coming too" he stroked her deeper.

Avery held on to Mondy as she had yet another orgasm.

Laying Avery on the bed Mondy ate her pussy until she screamed for him to stop.

It was now 4 in the morning and they both laid stretched out on the bed.

"What just happened?" Avery spoke.

"Something that was meant to happen" Mondy turned to face Avery. They were so close to each other that they could hear each other heartbeats.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to" Avery grabbed her sheets and wrapped them around her naked body.

Mondy had no plans to leave Avery side.

"You crazy if you think ima let some other nigga get what we just shared, Riri I won't leave unless you kick me out" Mondy snatched the sheets from her and grabbed her by the face.

"You understand me, I've waited for this moment for a long time" Mondy kissed Avery's lips.

"Now I have a date to the baby shower" Avery laid on Mondy's chest. In no time it was lights out for the both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 42
India was only 14 when her parents left her & her older brother. Even though he was able to take care of her she decided that she needed to help to...
211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
421K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
21.4K 803 31
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉