Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Truth or Slap with Strange Ones

83 2 3
By Diamondheart37

Ruby and Rainbow explained to the humans everything while the ship was flying. They, Petra and Sans were part of Delta, an organization of highly trained Strange Ones who protect the island from danger. Delta's biggest mission was to save Strange Island from an invasion of changelings. It was one of Strange Island's biggest moments in history. Delta is also a private organization, founded by Asgore and Toriel Dreemurr, who were the parents of Asriel and the adoptive parents of Frisk and Kubo. For Saoirse, her parents are not part of Delta, but knows of their existence and kept it to themselves for everyone's safety. They travel around the island to save and protect the innocent. That includes President Cranky and his allies as well.

"So you guys were the ones from the city hall disaster?" Alex asked with wide eyes.

"Sans and I, yes." Ruby answered. "Petra and Rainbow, no. One of our friends sensed danger in Strange City. So, Asgore sent me, Sans and other two to find the disaster. Turns out that it was at city hall, so we went there. Until we realized the founder of Sky City was in danger."

"Well, Sans was going to swoop in to save the founder. But that was when you came out of nowhere and stole our thunder." Rainbow glared right at Alex.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." Alex held her arm.

"You are forgiven for now." Ruby said.

"Hey. Just be glad that whoever that guy was who jumped into the crane got arrested for almost killing the founder." Clarissa replied.

"You mean Mercury Black?" Frisk asked.

"You-you kids know who he is?" Nona raised both her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Ruby's sister, Yang Xiao Long, told us a lot about him."

"Okay. What did 'Yang Xiao Long' tell you kids about this 'Mercury Black'?" Ren wanted to know.

"She told us he was a big jerk." Kubo answered. "Also, he's a troublemaker and manipulative."

"Okay. That's all I want to know."

"So, what do you humans like to do for fun?" Asriel asked. "When Sans and Petra left to pick you guys up, we just played Go Fish while Saoirse listened to all the songs she loves."

"Well, Asriel. I am glad you asked." Ren grinned. "Sometimes, us humans like to explore and play some games while we're hanging out."

"One of them is Truth or Slap." Nona added. "Ren says it's a great 'get-to-know-you' game."

"Wait. Truth or Slap?" Ruby raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you mean Truth or Dare?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, it's like Truth or Dare, but you don't have to do anything stupid." Alex said.

"How does it work?" Frisk asked.

"It goes like this." Ren replied. "You ask someone a question, and the person you asked has to tell the truth. But if you can tell they are lying, you get to slap them."

"How can you tell someone is lying, you asked? Rumors, secrets, and all sorts of stuff." Clarissa said.

"Doesn't that sound a little harsh?" Ruby said.

"Harsh? That sounds like fun!" Rainbow exclaimed. "I want in!"

Ruby sighed. "Maybe I'll give it a shot."

"I don't like the part where you slap people, but eh." Frisk said.

"Maybe I'll give the game a chance." Kubo said.

"I'd like to play." Asriel said.

"What about you, Saoirse? Wanna play?" Alex asked, getting a nod from Saoirse.

"I'm sorry about her. She doesn't talk much." Frisk said. "She'll only talk in full sentences when she's upset."

"Okay then. Who wants to-"

"I'll go first!" Rainbow pointed to Ren. "You! Ren! Would you ever smooch a ghost?"

"I'm sorry. What?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"Wait. What did she mean by that?" Alex asked.

"It's something Rainbow got from TV." Frisk answered.

"Okay. I'll ask again." Rainbow smirked. "Would you ever smooch a ghost?"

"Uh..." Ren said. "I mean, I would if I could. But, no. No. Absolutely not. I would never in my life smooch a ghost. That would be weird. Right?"

"Yeah. I tried it for myself once." Ruby said. "It was more weirder than I thought it would be."

"So, it's Ren's turn?" Asriel said.

"Okay. Eenie meenie miny moe. I choose...Frisk!" Ren pointed to Frisk.

"Uh oh." Alex smirked.

"Looks like someone is going to go under pressure." Clarissa said.

"Nah. I could get used to this." Frisk said. "Go ahead. Give me your best shot."

"Okay. Marry, screw, kill. Ruby, Rainbow and Clarissa." Ren said.

"What?" Rainbow said.

"Seriously?" Clarissa said.

"Oh, come on! Why?" Ruby said.

"Oh. What's wrong? Got a problem with that?" Ren raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"No..." Ruby, Rainbow and Clarissa said in perfect unison.

Frisk chuckled. "Well, I'd marry Clarissa. I'm not gonna lie. You are really pretty."

"Oh. Uh...thanks." Clarissa blushed and held her arm.

"Looks like someone got flustered." Alex looked at Clarissa.

"Shut up."

"Nice. Who would you fool around with?" Ren asked.

"Ruby, obviously." Frisk answered.

"Oh, hardy har har." Ruby said sarcastically as she crossed her arms. "Good choice."

"Whoa. What did Frisk ever do to you?" Nona wanted to know.

"Well, there was one time on Halloween when Frisk told the story of Gaea Everfree at Nibel Park, and Yang walked up to me and scared me to death, dressed like Gaea Everfree."

"Who's Gaea Everfree?" Alex asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Kubo said in response, only getting silence from Alex. "That's what I thought."

"Wait, Frisk. That means that you'd kill me?" Rainbow exclaimed. "Out of everyone in this ship? One of your best friends? Despite being a pacifist?"

"Sorry~." Frisk said.

"I can't believe you! This is betrayal! Complete betrayal!"

"Rainbow. Do me a favor and guzzle down a massive chill pill." Ruby said. "It's just a game after all."

Rainbow sighed. "Okay. I'm calm."

"Okay. So it my turn." Frisk turned to Nona. "You! Um..."

"Nona." Nona said.

"Right. Is there someone in this world that does something that really bothers you? If so, who is it, and what do they do?"

"Well, Clarissa would always tap her nails on things when she's bored."

"Is that so?" Frisk raised an eyebrow.

"No, it's true." Clarissa admitted. "Nona, she knows me so well."

"I see." Frisk pulled out a notepad and pencil and started writing.

"So, Ruby." Nona looked at Ruby. "If you had a tattoo, what would it be?"

"A red heart on fire that was shot with an arrow." Frisk said.

"She didn't asked you, kid." Clarissa replied.

"Hey. I would get a tattoo like that if I could."

"Um, maybe a rose on my shoulder while the stem went down my arm." Ruby said. "Well, my dad, he doesn't mind if I got a tattoo. As long as it's appropriate."

"Good to know, I guess." Alex replied with a eyebrow raised.

"So, it's my turn?" Ruby asked.

"Yep. Choose whoever you want." Ren said. "Either one of us. And I mean either one."

"Oh. I feel pressure already." Ruby placed a hand on her forehead.

"Come on. Choose whoever you want." Alex said.

"Uh...Alex!" Ruby covered her mouth.

"Well, Alex. Good luck." Clarissa gave Alex a pat on the back.

"Proceed." Alex crossed her arms.

Ruby removed her hands from her mouth. "Um. This might sound stupid, but did you ever hold a grudge on someone?"

Clarissa's eyes widen when she heard Ruby's question. Even Ren and Nona had raised eyebrows plastered on their faces.

"Ruby, what do you mean by that?" Alex wanted to know.

"I'm just curious." Ruby explained. "I was wondering if you ever held a grudge on someone because of something that happened. If you did hold a grudge on someone, who was it and why? You don't have to say the reason if you don't want to."

"Well, to be honest, I did kind of hold a grudge a year back." Alex admitted.

"On who?"

Alex sighed. "Clarissa."

"Huh?" Saoirse had her eyebrows raised.

"But, we made up a year later and reconciled like it never happened."

"But, why did you two hold a grudge on each other for a year?" Ruby asked.

"Um, it's a long story."

"I can see that. Can't blame you two."

"Yeah..." Alex and Clarissa said.

"Okay. Now before we continue our game, I have to do something." Frisk pulled out her phone, suddenly getting everyone's attention.

"What are you doing exactly?" Clarissa raised an eyebrow while her eyes were on Frisk.

"I'm just going to take a quick picture of us, and we'll continue our nice session of Truth or Slap. Also, I'm just glad that none of us are getting slapped, so." Frisk took the picture and put her phone away. "Okay. Let's proceed, shall we. I mean, we have the whole trip until we get there."

"Where?" The humans asked.

"Oh, you'll see." Rainbow said with a grin. "You guys just wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 10 58
Life keeps on changing for everyone, including all of the heroes of Delta. A school for aspiring heroes has opened and a new age of heroes is yet to...
1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
290 3 11
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...
359 17 17
"Your power is too much. The same element that brings life, can bring death just as easily." With the Mage captured and Alec riding their back, the n...