Secret Wings [Remus Lupin]

נכתב על ידי WriterByMoonlight

"What if I fall?" Oh but my darling, what if you ... עוד

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2: Meeting a Boy
Capter 3: Wands and Ice Cream
Chapter 4: The Little Things
Chapter 5: Freedom is Mine
Chapter 6: An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 7: Boys
Chapter 8: The Sorting
Chapter 9: Breakfast Time
Chapter 10: Making A Friend
Authors Note!
Chapter 11: Lessons
Chapter 12: Fainting and Ghosts
Chapter 13: Reaserch and Running
Chapter 14: A Piece of the Past
Chapter 15: A Partying We Shall Go
Chapter 16: More Running

The Marauders and Me

20.5K 511 70
נכתב על ידי WriterByMoonlight

Disclaimer: I own only what I created all other credit goes to the awesome JK Rowling!

The Marauders and Me
Intro/Prologue

The story goes that there were four Marauders: James Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew. They were all animagi except, Remus who was a werewolf.

They were all best friends and attended Hogwarts together.

Then there was me. I was there with them through it all, maybe not at first, but still. I was the one and only girl marauder, or the secret maraudette. I was the shy one, the one who was barely noticed. I wasn't an animagus, but I was something else. I wasn't exactly human. I went to Hogwarts too, and I was friends with the Marauders. Best friends with one of them.

But my story was not told, I was never mentioned. My name was not spoken once when Harry Potter was told the Marauders' story. The 5th Marauder was, it seemed, forgotten. But it was more likely that my story was just too painful for it to be told. So I was lied about, but I know it was out if love. He loved me so much that it hurt him to think about me. If there is one thing that I believe it is love. My mother did what she did out if love.

Like the words spoken from Professor Dumbledore's mouth, "Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love."

I know I pity those who live without love. I was once one of those people, I've been there before. A life without love really sucks. Then I met the Marauder, my marauder. And he pulled me out of the depressing abyss I was falling down and made me the person I am today. He understood me, and I him.

Without those boys I wouldn't be the same. I'm glad I met them, especially him. I love those idiots. Still do and always will.

My name is Stella Frost and this is my story with the Marauders. This is the story of me finding out what I was.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8K 401 30
᠆᠆᠆᠆ ❛ MAYBE I wish to remain lost. Puzzled to the point where I'm running through the frayed forest floor with no hopes of getting out. I wish to...
13.1K 564 34
'You can call me anything, for I am many things. But trust me, if you value your life.... Don't Call Me Traitor.' Marauders era. ...
433K 14.7K 39
"hey up for round two today? ;)" "depends, who is this?" ------------ wolfstar modern au disclaimer: i do not own harry potter, only the story and my...
152K 2.1K 12
◜𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄◞ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐: ↷imagines ...