Chapter 11: Lessons

Chapter 11: Lessons

Me and Remus were making our way to the Charms classroom, when my belly have off a loud rumble. I was hungry.

Great timing stomach, I thought sarcastically.

"Maybe we should stop by the kitchens to get a bite to eat?" I said, I was actually really hungry. I wanted more chocolate.

Remus chuckled. "Sure we have time before class."

But something seemed to occur to him, as I headed toward the kitchen. "Do you know where the kitchens are?"

"Yes, I found where they were this morning, when I woke up really early this morning. " I answered.

"How early did you wake up?" he asked curious.

"I woke up at around four o'clock, I think." I hoped he wouldn't ask why I woke up so early. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

"Why did you wake up that early?" He said incredulously.

"I had a nightmare." I answered quietly. He didn't ask anything after that, but he did look concerned.

We made our way down to the basement, and to the portrait of the fruit bowl. Remembering what Mitzy told me, I walked up to the pear and tickled it. The pear giggled, and a doorknob appeared on it, I turned it to find the kitchens. Remus looked impressed.

"Why so shocked?" I asked him, as we stepped in and closed the port hole behind us.

"Oh, it's just that me and my friends have explored most of the castle, and we haven't found the kitchens."

"I found it using Hogwarts, A History...." I trailed off, realizing I had yet to return his book he let me borrow all those years ago.

"Speaking of which, I have your book up in my dorm. I'll give it to you later." Remus looked surprised for a second, before giving me his smile.

"I'd had thought you had forgotten about it." He said shyly.

"I wouldn't forget about you." I mumbled, leading him to my little table off to the side. Mitzy appeared a moment later.

"What can Mitzy get for Stella and her friend?" She bounced with excitement.

"I would like some chocolate bars, please Mitzy." Remus looked at me strangely before saying.

"I want a ham sandwich, please." He continued to look at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You want chocolate for lunch?" he finally asked.

"Yes I'm practically a chocoholic." It's true, I have to eat my chocolate.

"That can't possibly be healthy. I mean, I love chocolate but I would never eat it for lunch." He said exasperatedly.

"Quite the contrary Remus, chocolate has healing abilities." That's what I believed.

He just smiled, shook his head, and ate his sandwich that Mitzy had brought while we were talking.
I began eating on my chocolate, savoring the delicious taste. I even put some in my bag, so I could eat some later.

"Are you ready to go? It's almost time for Charms." Remus asked, standing up.

"Lead the way, Mister Lupin!" I said in a posh voice.

"Oh but such a lady as yourself should exit first!" He replied just as poshly.

I stared at him with my eyebrows raised for a few seconds. "Since when did I become a lady?" I snorted in a very unladylike fashion to prove my point.