The Evermore Dissociate(Creek)

By celescoven

From the struggle of being too emotional, and too emotionless. Cover art by dogpu.tumblr.com Any art involved... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
0082
0083
0084
0085
0086
0087
0088
0089
0090
0091
0092
0093
0094
0095
0096
Epilogue

0008

4.6K 218 74
By celescoven

It was halfway through breakfast when the other school arrived, and since the South Park students were occupying the dining room, the arrivals had their introduction outside. Tweek had slipped in a seat beside Token and Jimmy, with Craig and Clyde sitting opposite them, which wasn't ideal, since Tweek kept accidentally making eye contact with Craig. The noirette didn't seem fazed though, instead he tucked into his pancakes mercilessly, not even stopping for a drink.

An unusual feeling followed Tweek around. A feeling he couldn't quite describe. He only knew that it was a negative one, which made him feel even more crappy than he had the day he and Craig had a fight in elementary school.

He hated himself more in that moment, for feeling the most connected to Craig than any of his other friends. Craig, the guy who had limited emotions. He was one of the schools biggest jerks. He was inconsiderate and had no ambitions. So why did Tweek feel like there was so much more to it, than there really was? Perhaps it was because they'd grown up together, but that couldn't be it. He'd known Token a lot longer than he had Craig. He couldn't pin point the exact moment that Craig had slipped through all of his defences, what pictured moment Craig had torn through all of the deranged webs, his mind had created. He couldn't, for the sake of his own unhinged sanity, remember the moment Craig had first made him feel safe. Made him feel some type of way that had him endlessly praying in his sleep to never lose his best friend. And the worst part was, neither could Craig.

He wanted to force Craig to have a real conversation with him. He wanted to know his fears, his interests, and all of the emotions he'd long ago repressed deep away. Tweek wanted to know him.

Jimmy was cracking out some of his old jokes, thinking he was some sort of comedian, whilst the others sat there and tolerated it. Tweek frowned down at his plate. He didn't dare eat the food here in case someone had done something to it. What if the person who cooked it, hadn't washed their hands? Or coughed all over it?

Clyde had already finished his breakfast, leaning back in his chair to rub his belly like an old man. His eyes met with Tweek's, then fell to the blondes plate. "Tweek, eat your food." He ordered. It was almost a regular thing for the group having to basically force feed their friend, otherwise he'd go an entire day without eating a single thing.

Tweek glared, not wanting to be treated like a child, everyone seemed to be doing that lately. "I'm not hungry."

"You'll die if you don't eat, Tweek." Craig said between mouthfuls, only half looking up as he spoke.

"I wont die from missing one meal."

"Yeah you will, your stomach will eat itself."

Token rolled his eyes over the top of his hot chocolate, taking a long sip before placing it down on the table. "He means you'll get sick."

"Jesus Christ, leave it okay? I'm just not hungry."

"Alright." Token said, defensively holding his hands out. "We're just looking out for you, dude."

"Yeah, I know." Tweek sighed.

"I spoke to Kayla." Token confessed after a short pause, and when Tweek's face contorted, he grinned sheepishly. "She said she'll come over and say hi at some point."

Tweek's head fell to his hands, with the steam from his drink hitting him in the face like a storm. "That's way too much pressure."

"All you have to do, is say hi back and smile a little. Not one of those obviously forced ones though." Token said, nudging his arm gently.

"Take her on a double date, that'll take some of the pressure off." Clyde suggested. "Bebe and I could go with you."

Tweek couldn't think of anything worse than going on a group date, especially with Bebe tagging along with her weird fixation of his hair.

The group paused at the shadow coming up beside them, with Clyde looking completely grossed out when Cartman pulled out the seat next to him, whilst still wearing some food on his shirt. "What're you queermo's talking about?"

"What are you doing here?" Token drawled.

Eric was leaning over the table, his cheek squished between his fist as he sighed, pointing over to where Stan and Kyle were eating their breakfast peacefully. "I can't deal with those two lovers over there."

"Okay, but we don't want you here." Clyde complained, moving his chair back slightly.

"Fuck you, Clyde." Eric barked. "I'm not here to socialise."

"Then, what're you here for?" Token inquired.

Tweek had been looking down at his plate the entire time, too afraid that Eric had heard something this morning, but Craig just sat back with his arms folded, his face remaining neutral as he listened to the conversation. Eric sat up a little straighter, his eyes moving around the table to meet each of theirs. "I literally just told you. An escape. You guys are the only somewhat tolerable ones here."

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?" Token raised an eyebrow.

"Key word being somewhat." Eric sneered. "You could kiss my sweet, perky ass and still not get a compliment from me."

"Yeah, I'd rather not." Token made a face of disgust, whilst Eric shrugged.

"Where's Kenny?" Clyde asked, though he wasn't really that interested.

"Sleeping probably, I don't know. I think he's dead." Eric answered, whilst his fingers darted across the table to take Tweek's untouched pancake. Clyde tried to slap his hand away, but Tweek blocked him. Their group was completely out of sync today, much to Eric's amusement.

Jimmy was the first to tear his eyes away from Eric's ungodly eating, the sloppy noises he made was too much. The others just couldn't look away, though. It was like watching a nature documentary where the lion would catch his pray, tearing unforgivingly into the flesh with no care for the life it had just taken. Still, Tweek's nose crinkled with both revulsion and morbid curiosity.

Clyde was feeling nauseous just sitting there, and by the look he was giving to his friends, almost pleading, they'd all came to the silent agreement to leave before things could become any more intense. Despite their sudden departure, Eric couldn't have cared less as their chairs scraped back, with the cold air hitting him as each of them left, leaving him and his newly found pancake in peace.

Outside, the wind greeted each of them, pulling them further into the warm atmosphere with gentle rays of heat falling down past the many clouds. Kenny was sitting outside, on top of one of the benches with a cigarette lazily placed between his fingers, whilst his head leaned back to gaze at the sky.

Token glanced at his phone after receiving a text from Nicole, and after pocketing the device, he slapped his hand down on Clyde's shoulder. "I'll meet up with you guys later or something." Unbothered, Clyde brushed the hand from himself as he turned to face his friend. The two of them partook in some weird hand shake they'd quite obviously spent some time making, before Token headed back inside.

Jimmy made his way over to where Kenny was sitting, placing his crutches at the side, before sitting down next to where Kenny's feet were placed. The others followed after a moment of hesitation, with Clyde sitting beside Jimmy, Tweek on the opposite side whilst Craig mimicked Kenny by sitting on the top, his feet pressing subconsciously against Tweek's leg.

"When did I suddenly become so popular?" Kenny wairily questioned, the cigarette balanced between his lips.

"Nothing's changed." Craig assured. "There was just nowhere else to sit."

Kenny only smirked down at his lap, knowing full well there were at least three other benches around, all with better views than this one, but said nothing. He quite enjoyed the company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
73.2K 1.3K 14
After the battle some selected students are welcomed back, after the war hoping for no drama and to do so former enemies become midnight frenemies...
19.9K 767 12
This story takes place after the Second Wizarding War and after Blood of Olympus. Due to slightly bent timelines, Harry is ~19 and Nico is ~17. Not m...