Unusually Unusual!

By WritersMeetingSaga

Both came together for an unusual reason. Really, it is completely an unusual reason. None of them have pla... More

Prologue
Art of faking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
On Hold!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 10

331 41 11
By WritersMeetingSaga

*Jhansi Pov*

"I need to freshen up." I said the moment the door was closed after the attender and opened the suitcase.

"Even I will after you and maybe by the time we can get the food if we order now." Rajesh said and I smirked at him.

"You can't do that." I stated.

"Why?" he asked, frowning.

"For freshening up, you need to remove all this I put over your face painfully..." he cut me off before I could finish saying, "So, I should forever not bath?"

"Eww! I will give divorce if you do that." I threatened him.

"Divorce?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes! Then you will not stay near me with such stink, right?" I asked shrugging.

"Anyway, what I was saying before you interrupted is that we don't know how long they may take to come with the food. What if your disguise will not be in place when the person comes?" I asked and he stared at me opening his mouth but closed nodding.

"I didn't think about it." He said nodding to himself.

"You can fight with the goons, but can't think a little? I wonder about the sanity of the people that are supporting the leader with no brains. Try to grow some." I said, shaking my head while picking out the clothes not staring at him.

"Maybe I don't have to grow any brains." He said and felt his presence near to me along with his voice dropping a notch.

"And why is that?" I asked, placing the clothes aside and held the cover to close it.

"You will be there to use it whenever I may need in the future, right? So, people may need not fear about their sanity." He whispered near my ear and I let the cover drop while he circled his arm around my waist.

"Rajesh!" I mumbled, trying to move away, but he held tight.

"I don't want you to divorce me. So, I will try to not stink any time of the day." He whispered, pressing his lips to my cheek and my eyes fluttered.

"You should order the food." I said fisting my hands so that they do not show the shiver.

I thought kiss was the one which raised some feeling in the stomach at the train, but all this is something else compared to that.

"Any preference?" he asked, still not moving away.

Yes! I want you to move away before I lose any consciousness, I have at present. But I shook my head and again tugged his hand to remove it which he did this time making me sigh in relief.

I wanted to rush inside the washroom but I just walked calmly with my clothes and closed the door before leaning on it with no power to stand properly.

What is he doing? I thought closing my eyes and shook my head to clear everything. We are together due to life danger and surviving is more important than anything else.

Chanting the same words, I began bathing and walked out in my fresh clothes to see him standing near the window lost in his thoughts.

Then I glanced at the table to see the food is already here. Maybe the hotel has faster service and here I unnecessarily talked too much about his real identity being captured with no disguise.

Sometimes I really think a lot! I thought and slapped my forehead for doing it again before walking near to him.

"What is it?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder when he didn't move even after I stood beside him.

"Some memories." He replied, shrugging with a sad expression before composing himself.

"You can remove all this." I said, clearing my throat feeling uncomfortable and he turned to look at me with a smile.

"You placed all these and you should remove them." He said shrugging.

"No way!" I said, moving away, but he held my hand.

"What if I damage any of it? It won't be good for suppose if I wear only one eyebrow if I damaged the one one, right?" he asked and I immediately chuckled imagining it.

"Fine!" I replied and moved my hands to touch his head wig but couldn't do it properly.

"Bend a little." I mumbled and he smirked.

"Actually go and sit down." I ordered and he gave a salute mockingly before doing as I said.

I slowly started removing each one of it carefully because I know it will be bad even one of it gets damaged.

"Jhansi!" he called and I nodded gesturing him to go on.

"Tell me about your family." He asked and I gave him a curious look.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know too much about me, but I don't know anything about you." He replied shrugging.

"Do I?" I asked, remembering his hesitation in the train and I know for sure he is hiding something.

"Well, I don't know anything about you." He said shrugging.

"Maybe that's how it should be." I mumbled removing the beard and moved my hand to remove the mustache but he held my wrist suddenly.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, frowning, but he just stared at me before placing a kiss on my wrist.

"Rajesh!" I said removing my hand from his hold.

"Once I can ignore and twice is also fine, but every time... Look! We are not lovers or anything for you to behave like this." I said staring at him.

"Then what are we?" he asked with his jaw clenching.

"Acquaintances who will go on their way after everything is over." I replied, folding my arms as if they will protect me from the fear brewing inside me.

"Acquaintances? Then why did you kiss me back?" he asked, standing up himself and I fell into silence for a second.

"It was a general reaction and I will not deny I am little attracted but we feel that with many people. That doesn't mean we have to act on it. All this will complicate everything. It is better if we act with some professionalism." I replied staring at him.

"Many people?" he asked in a low voice before shaking his head and took out his clothes from the suitcase while I just stood there.

"You have your dinner and sleep." He said in a blank tone and walked inside the washroom slamming the door making me flinch.

God! I thought, rubbing my forehead and stopped to stare at my wrist. I closed my eyes, mentally slapping myself.

This is all for the best! I chanted to myself and sat in the chair before the table deciding on waiting for him.

"Why are you waiting?" he asked roughly making me immediately regret for doing it.

"Fine!" I said using the same tone and started serving myself.

"We need to go out tomorrow to search for work. If we know it is just for a few days we can stay like tourists only, but we are not sure about the time limit." He said and I nodded not commenting anything on it.

He sat and started having dinner while I stood up within a few minutes not feeling much hunger and washed my hands before moving under the covers.

"Before you start fighting, we will be sharing the bed. I will not sleep on this hotel's floor where who knows what type of cleaning is done." He said getting under the covers himself, to which I didn't give any comment and just closed my eyes with having my back already to him.

"What? Done have any words, my dear acquaintance?" he asked with sarcasm and I immediately turned around before holding his shirt collar.

"No need to act like I cut off your body part when all I said was not to act on any type of attraction. When personal feelings involve in these kind of things, then lives lose. I was not thinking straight when we were in the village and maybe even in train, but now with enough reason to feel safe, I know we should be careful regarding this too." I screamed at his face but didn't raise my voice much.

"But it felt like it." He said and I immediately frowned with confusion taking place of anger.

"What?" I asked him.

"Go to sleep." He mumbled, suddenly pulling me to him and locked me in his embrace.

"Rajesh!" I hissed and tried to move, but even my hands are locked within the embrace.

"Like this if danger occurs, we can alert each other easily. I am doing this for our safety." He said so sincerely that my lips twitched.

No one will stand a chance before him in a fight. I closed my eyes feeling tired and slowly relaxed in his hold still holding his collar tightly before drifting off into sleep.

"Jhansi!" I groaned hearing my name and tried to push myself into the pillow.

"Jhansi!" and this time the voice raised making me feel irritated.

"This is pure torture." And this time I frowned before blinking my eyes only to stare at a throat.

"What?" I asked, looking up and he glared at me.

"Will you please move?" he asked and I looked down to see I am nearly sprawled over him.

"Sorry!" I mumbled and moved away while he get down from the bed before walking inside the washroom.

"We will get ready and I will arrange the disguise before we go out for breakfast or will just order." I said in a normal tone composing my embarrassment the moment he walked outside.

"Some attraction she said and many people, she said. If what happened today morning was to happen with those many people, then who know what would have happened." He continued to talk to himself ignoring me.

"What happened today morning?" I asked, getting down and walked towards the bag for toiletries.

"Shall I be honest?" he asked back.

"DO you think I asked you to tell me a lie?" I asked raising my eye brow.

"Well, you were sprawled over me and then continuously moving before settling yourself and also groaning in between and I was after all a man." He replied and it took a few seconds for me to understand.

"Good!" I said, feighning the embarrassment successfully.

"Good?" he asked, frowning.

"Who asked you to hug me and sleep? Today onwards you will learn not to do such things again." I replied shrugging.

"Why do you have to be so..." he trailed off, frowning.

"Smart?" I offered smirking.

"I too thought until yesterday, but not anymore." He said shrugging.

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning, not understanding the exact meaning of his words.

"Let's just get ready." He said and I dropped the matter not having any will to delve even more than the thoughts already present.

"Start thinking what kind of works you can do so that we can try for those to get it." I said arranging his wig.

"From when did you start taking the reins over?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and moved it to normal to place the thick eyebrow.

"Until that Ajay actually left us, our safety was in their hands with us doing whatever they wish us to do. Now, it is our own way and we have control over what to do." I replied and he just stared at me.

"Will you be able to have any food with this?" I asked while arranging the mustache as he sat down after we both had our bath.

"I will manage." He replied shrugging.

"You must be feeling the irritation, right? I can understand it is trouble filled way." I said, feeling sorry for him.

"Why don't you kiss me to make me feel better?" he asked, raising his eyebrow when I finished.

"What's wrong with you? I thought after yesterday you will never in your life think about all this." I replied, frowning and immediately felt him tugging me over his lap.

"Then you thought wrong." He said, staring at me.

"Rajesh..."I started saying, but he shook his head.

"Now, you listen to me. If I had the kind of attraction like I may have at many people then I wouldn't even look at that person. It is definitely not that from my side no matter what you say." He said stubbornly while I stared at him.

"So, you can't change my mind with your words as it is my mind." He added and I blinked at him.

"Anything to say?" he asked when I kept my silence.

"We need to leave." I replied and he nodded releasing me.

I stood up and collected my bag in silence, walking out of the room with him following me. I repeated his words again in my head.

Even my mind will not change because of your words and actions because it is my mind. I thought and turned to glance at him and turned back to walk ignoring the smile he threw at me.

----------------------------

by background21, i made this wantedly as a filler chapter with no drastic events because this is really still not my time to write as one thing not every person in the group finished their time and second i was not challenged.

Anyway, we have been saying again and again to inform us if you are going to be busy. I am not talking just about the person who gets challenged.

We need to know ahead if u are going to be busy and i know we can't say for any urgency matters but regarding exams you all sure know when they may start for you.

we lost the update on last monday and this time i am doing it... i want each one of the member to tell me beforehead regarding exams and anything else if u know before hand itself... and right now i need names who are free for this next update and i will msg one of them to do the next update...

and to the readers, i hope you enjoy it even though it is a filler one and i had to rush it today...

comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 1 3
Normal frickin days. Boring usual college days. Normal us. So why. No ,where did it all go wrong. When did it all go wrong. Just a bunch of teenage g...
Everyone is insane By Dune :D

Mystery / Thriller

139 6 26
Everything is going well for the group of nine friends. No arguing. No panicking. Everyone friends. And everyone is alive. until one day, unexpectedl...
1.5K 109 50
"life is unexpected no one knows who you'll meet at what point of your life and what place they'll hold in your life" just like these two people who...
8K 313 24
Story of two peoples, their marrige was arranged by their parents for business purposes,Even after one year of their marriage they were like stranger...