Can't Have Me

By _rareleo

Emma Anderson is a typical girl trying to get through life as she works at Starbucks while going to a Univers... More

Can't Have Me - Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

4.4K 156 21
By _rareleo

BACK TO EMMA’S P.O.V.

            I wake up fast as I feel pain from my stomach and I feel nausea. I grab the trash can and lean over it as I begin throwing up in it. I lean up a little breathing hard and I groan to the nasty taste in my mouth.

            “Emma, are you okay?”

            I scream hearing someone’s voice behind me and I jump up. I stare at Jordyn as she looks at me with wide eyes. I begin to feel cold and I look down at my half-naked body. What the hell?! Did we do something?! I swallow hard staring at Jordyn. “Emma?” She repeats my name in question. “Why are you here?” I ask. I reach over grabbing the blanket quickly and I cover my body.

            “You were drunk last night.” She sits up on the couch rubbing her eyes. “I took care of you all night. I only took your clothes off, because I thought it would be more comfy to sleep that way.”

            I stare at her some more until my stomach starts hurting. Oh shit. I get on my knees in front of the trash can and begin throwing up again. Jordyn holds my hair up and rubs my back slowly. “its okay, let it all out.”

            I cough and lean my head up. She lets go of my hair slowly. My head begins to hurt. I throw the blanket off of me and walk away into the kitchen grabbing a paper towel. I clean my lips. I stare over at Jordyn trying to remember what happened last night. I look over at the clock to see its 5 A.M. Okay I wonder what happened a few hours ago. I grab some medicine and take it. I notice in my mirror I’m still in a bra and underwear.

            “I’m sorry I freaked out to wearing just this. It’s the same thing as a bathing suit basically. I just-“

            Jordyn stares in my eyes and my face begins to blush. “It made me think we did something last night and I’ve never done it.”

            She begins to look shocked. That’s how everyone’s reaction is when I say I’ve never had sex. “Really?”

            I nod my head. I hold my head as it hurts worse from nodding it. That was stupid.

            “I know it’s a big shock to everyone, but it’s true.” I fix a glass of sprite, because it’s supposed to settle stomach aches. I drink it slowly when my stomach begins hurting.

            “Maybe it was wrong of me to take off your clothes like that.” She says.

            “It’s okay.” I walk over to the couch sitting down. I move the trash can away so Jordyn doesn’t become disgusted. I put the blanket over her and me. I look at her. “What happened last night?” I ask still trying to remember.

            “Well, you came into my apartment, and saw me making-out with a girl. Or your name for her last night was ‘girlie’.”

            That’s right, I did see her making-out with some girl I never knew. I seen her earlier with Jordyn, but never knew her. “Go on.” I motion for Jordyn to continue.

            “You were upset for some reason and left. So I told Alexis I needed to go find you. I found you at one of the clubs we’ve been to before. You were of course drunk. You said stupid things to me-“

            “Like?” I interrupt her.

            “At one point you told me you loved me.” She stares in my eyes. My face turns red and I look away.

            “What, Emma?”

            I shake my head. “Nothing. Continue.”

            She stares at me for a while and I beg her in my mind not to ask again. But she luckily continues talking.

            “You said you loved me then you told me you didn’t like me, because I was making-out with Alexis.”

            “Hmm, okay.” I say getting up. She grabs my wrist and I stand there staring at the floor. ‘Please don’t do this, Jordyn.’ I think to myself. I hear the blanket rustling meaning she’s getting up and I don’t move an inch.

            “Tell me why you came into my apartment.” She says becoming closer to me. My eyes burn as I try to hold back my tears. “No.” I say.

            “Look at me, and tell me why you said you loved me. You may have been drunk, but even drunk people can say something they feel sometimes.”

            I take a deep breath and turn around slowly. I look into Jordyn’s eyes. They’re begging to hear the truth from my mouth. She lets go of my wrist slowly and doesn’t keep her eyes off of mine. My stomach begins twisting and turning to the thought of telling her the real truth. “I came into your apartment, to tell you-“ I pause and begin fettling with my thumbs. “To tell you, I’m madly deeply…” Jordyn’s eyes begin widening as she realizes the words she’s about to hear come from my mouth, but I continue.

            “In love with you.” I finish my sentence.

            “Whe-When did you realize this?” She stutters.

            “When I couldn’t sleep unless I cried myself to sleep. When I couldn’t stop thinking of you. Dreaming of you. Craving to kiss you again or to touch you.” I say honestly. I swallow hard as tears slide down my cheeks slowly.

            “I can’t sleep anymore, because I have hurt you and broken your heart.” I say as I begin crying harder. “And I’m sorry. I know now that you are someone I want to be with. To be in a relationship with. And hopefully, be with forever.”

            She stares in my eyes in silence and I wipe away my tears. She grabs my hands and interlocks her fingers with mine. She kisses where my tears have rolled down my cheeks. I open my mouth a little as her lips get near mine. I back my lips an inch away, but still wanting her to kiss me. She moves her lips closer and finally kisses me. This kiss was much more passionate and emotional. It felt real than the others. It felt perfect.

            I squeeze her fingers gently and make-out with her slowly as I close my eyes. She moves her tongue in deeper with mine. I moan softly in her mouth as our kiss becomes more passionate and faster. She places her hands on my shoulders and rubs them. I rub her sides up and down slowly. She slowly moves her hands down to my breasts. I feel heat rush up through my body as her hands slides down my breasts to my stomach. I bite my lip and look at her. We stare in each other’s eyes for a few seconds reading each other’s minds basically. She makes-out with me again, but backing me up towards my bedroom.

            “Are we really going to do this?” She asks as she lies over top of me on my bed. I take a deep breath as my stomach fills with butterflies. “I want you to be my first, Jordyn.” I smile a little. “And last?” She asks.

            “And last.” I answer her question with an honest answer.

            I make-out with her again slowly taking off her shirt and feeling her medium sized breasts. I kiss her neck slowly and she moans against mine. I cup her breasts rubbing them.

            “Your body is so sexy.” I whisper against her neck.

            She reaches down and takes off her pants. I look at her half-naked body and I lick my lips. I kiss her chest gently as I un-snap her bra. I watch as her firm breasts fall out of her bra and I throw her bra to the side. ‘Wow’ Is the first word that pops in my mind when I see them bare. They’re so beautiful. I rub them slowly as I kiss her. She puts her leg in between my crotch. It begins to throb and I chuckle a little as I pull away from our kiss.

            “I should be the topper not the topped.” I whisper softly. She smiles and makes-out with me. I roll her over onto her back. I sit on top of her as I lean down licking her already erect nipple. She runs her fingers through my hair moaning.

            We finish taking each other’s clothing off and I make my way down in between her legs. She watches me with intense eyes, but that all changes when I press my soft tongue against her. She closes her eyes biting her lip. I rub the inside of her thighs as I lick her soft clit slowly. She moans softly.

            “For your first time-“ She pauses twitching a little as I lick her clit too hard. “You’re really-really good.” She swallows hard after saying that. I smile and continue pleasing her.

            I slide my two fingers inside of her slowly. She screams, but not really loud. I look up at her with wide eyes. “Are you okay?”

            “Yes. I promise, I’m okay. You can tell I’ve never done anything.” She giggles as her face turns red. “It’s okay, nothing’s been ruined. Not all first time’s are great… please don’t stop.” She begs me. I slide my fingers in a little deeper, but licking around where my fingers have entered to try and make it feel better for her. I move them in and out of her slowly. She moans in pleasure as I pick up a good rhythm moving my fingers.

            She begins moaning louder and louder. That tells me she’s getting closer to reaching climax. I move my fingers faster hitting her spot she enjoys.

            “Ugh, Emma!”

            I rub her stomach slowly as I feel the inside of her squeezing against my fingers.

            “I’m-Wait-“ I pause looking up at her and stop moving my fingers slowly as she breathes hard. “I want to please you too.” She bites her lip hard.

            “Okay…” I crawl on top of her but moving my body around so my legs are on each side of her head. She presses her tongue lightly against me and I open my mouth. “Oh my god.” I say with a tiny moan. I bite my lip as her tongue feels so good against me. She moves it faster and that makes me open my legs wider wanting more of her soft, warm, tongue. I start licking her clit again twirling it with my tongue. She moans against me as she licks me. I move my fingers in and out of her faster. She eventually slides her fingers inside of me and I moan loudly.

            “Mmm, Jordyn. Your tongue and fingers feel so good.”

            She licks me faster and I twitch a little. We pleasure each other for a while going slow until we’re both ready to come.

            “I’m so close…” She whines as she continues to lick me.

            “Ugh, me too.” I moan moving my fingers faster.

            Finally, I reach my climax and begin twitching nonstop, but I don’t stop moving my fingers as Jordyn cum’s too. I moan loud and breathe hard. “God, Jordyn.” I say trying to catch my breath. I listen to her moaning as it turns me on so much. I finish licking her and I turn around staring in her eyes. She smiles as she breathes hard.

            “That felt amazing…” She says.

            “It felt amazing for me too….” I say and I kiss her lips slowly. I let my tongue slide inside of her mouth and roll it around hers. I rub her body up and down as our bodies touch. I pull back staring in her eyes. “I love you, Jordyn.”

            She smiles a little and tears form in her eyes. “I love you too, Emma.”

            “Hey now, why are you crying?” I run my fingers through her hair.

            “I never thought you’d say those words to me when you weren’t drunk.” She wipes her tears away. I stare in her amazing blue eyes. “I’m saying it now, and that’s all that matters.”

            She kisses me gently and I lay my head on her shoulder as I begin to breathe slower with her. I wrap my arms around her underneath her closing my eyes. She feels amazing against my body. I never want to let this moment go.

            “I think I should be sleeping on you, miss topper.” She giggles. I open my eyes and roll them. She rolls me over on my back pinning my hands above my head. I stare at her naked body sitting on me. “Well, now you’ll just stare at me. Quit it!” She whines with a pouting face. I laugh. “Lie down and hush.” I say. She lies down on me and I rub her back slowly holding her. “Better now?” I ask.

            She nods her head slowly against my chest. I close my eyes. I hear her breathing and it makes me feel at ease for some reason. I want to listen to her breathing near me forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank y'all so much for reading! This book will be coming to an end sometime soon. I don't know when yet. Thank you again for reading. =]

Love.Peace.Vote.Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 231 16
This book is about a young girl called Emma, ​​she is 21, recently graduated in sports psychology. She is trying to get a job in London at a football...
280 25 23
A new student, Emma, attends a British school after having to migrate from her country. Later on, she slowly finds herself falling for her first frie...
1 0 10
Emma is a a senior battling her ex that broke her heart, her new boyfriend that wants to love her, and her crazy life. Things get twisted and anger s...
106K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...