Retaliated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... More

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 30

2.8K 132 47
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 30

~The Next Morning~
~Vanessa P.O.V.~

I couldn't sleep at all last night. No matter how many times I tried to lay down against a tree and close my eyes, all I saw was Dad's head being blowing off in a constant loop. If anything it terrified me when I'd close my eyes so I gave up on the thought of trying to get some sleep.

Isabella never called back and my phone's battery quickly died. Now that I have a calmer mind set- I'm still freaking out and in shock but I had a better grip on myself- I wish I had called 911 or at least used maps to find a near by place. Here I am wandering around some back street but on the bright side, I feel like I've made the right turns to get back into town.

Constantly looking back over my shoulder, I never saw that man behind me but I heard a lot of voices, whether they were real or a piece of my imagination, I never truly felt alone. It was comforting to a degree till I remembered these were voices I didn't recognize.

Coming up over a small hill, I just wanted to be home. I was wishing for all this to be one big nightmare and I'd find myself waking up in my room. Cracking the door open and  then running down the stairs to find Mom cooking at the stove but Dad right there to help fix her meal because Mom was never the best cook out of the two of them. Dad wasn't much better but when they cooked together, they put their ideas together to come up with some kind of meal. Wanted Isabella and I to be close as we used to, where we couldn't wait till morning broke because that meant more time to play but sadly... I'm in reality. A reality where our home went from be secure and close to broken and estranged. I just don't understand what I did to deserve all this? I know everyone goes through their problems but to me it just seems like it's one after the other and now I had to re-open a wound that had finally healed over. Getting over Dad's fake death took the longest and now his real one... it just happened so fast.

The cold air stung my body as it caressed my exposed skin. Breathing it in felt nice, it trickled down my throat and nearly froze over my lungs but it was helping my headache oddly enough. Rubbing my arms to warm them up through my sweatshirt when a strong gust of wind blew through again. I reached into the pouch of my sweatshirt, pulling out the phone as if it would magically charge itself enough for my to make a call but it only showed the image of it needing to be charged... great.

After a little while longer of walking, my luck was starting to turn. I could see the first road the car took to get us out of the city and I smiled to myself. The airport runway lights were within view and that lifted my spirits. I'll just get back to the motel room and figure out my next step from there. Seems like a decent enough plan for now right? I don't know, unless I stop at a shop and find an outlet to plug in my phone- no. Just go back to the motel room.

***

A long shower later, I walked out of the small bathroom and sat down on the edge of bed. I saw my phone was charged enough to no longer have that image stuck on the screen. I was hoping for a call or text from Isabella but there was still nothing from her. Why not? Why weren't you answering my calls, Isabella?

Shaking my head in disappointment, I guess I'll have to call someone else... maybe Uncle Lexis is up and awake by now? It wouldn't hurt to call and if he doesn't answer I can leave him a message... I know he'll call back unlike Isabella. I pressed the phone to my ear and patiently waited for him to answer but of course it went to voicemail after a few rings.

"H-Hi Uncle Lexis, it's your niece Vanessa. I know this is kind of random but there's been a situation and I just don't know what to do. It has to do with Dad so when you get this message please give me a call back. Thank you and I love you Uncle Lexis, bye." Hanging up the phone, I set it back down on the bed and got up, pulling the towel off from around my head and stepping over to my bag so I could get dressed. Just a pair of underwear and a t shirt is all I need since I'm not going to be leaving the room at all today.

I had the door locked, curtains closed and the lights off. I wanted to be in the darkness for a while, I'll just watch videos on YouTube to pass time. Just anything to keep my mind off the incident and I don't want to run to everyone in the family having to explain the situation over and over. I'm just going to wait to talk to Uncle Lexis and then figure out a way to get home as soon as possible... if Ice or Uncle Ginot were here, I could have stayed with them. Better yet, if Dad and I had never gone to Detroit this wouldn't have happened at all...

I should have protested that he and I stay back in Oakland or urged him not to go in that creepy house. Dammit Dad... why didn't you see that that house looked so shady? I get it was a bando but still and I should have spoke up. Not let him go down that hall- I could have done so much more and instead I just took a seat in a chair and went along with everything.

~Yvonne P.O.V~

I would have stayed the whole night with Chris but they told me I needed to leave, visiting hours were up and I went back to the house that I share with Jamie. I wanted to go and tell his Mother but that wasn't my place to announce, if he wakes up and wants me to tell her then I gladly will but I don't want her freaking out. Especially since she already has her hands full with Christano.

"Good morning." Jamie said as she sat on the couch with her usual cup of straight black coffee. It smelled stronger than usual and I walked into the kitchen to open the window above the sink. "You're gonna let all the cold in." She teased lightheartedly.

"That smell is too strong for me. Need some air to clear out."

"Hard night? You sound off." She wasn't home when I showed up, she more likely spent her night out in the town with some of her other friends so I didn't get the chance to tell her the latest.

"Well Chris and Breezon are in the hospital. Last night wasn't the greatest night to say the least." I said as I reached for a banana from the little basket of them we had sitting atop the microwave. "They're my family and now they're in the hospital."

"What? Oh my God, what happened? Are they okay?" Alarmed, she sat up and set the coffee down on the table in front of her as I walked out of the kitchen peeling the banana to take a seat on the arm rest of the couch.

"Breezon was shot in the leg a couple times and I don't know everything of what happened to Chris. He wasn't waking up when I went to see him so I don't know much." That's the worst part on Chris' behalf, not knowing what was wrong with him and unsure if he'll even wake up. "He was left sitting kinda up, his eyes closed as if in a peaceful sleep but he didn't look good. Pale in the face and scratched up." I looked down at the banana and took a modest bite out of it, chewing slowly.

"I'm so sorry for all of that, Yvonne. I really am and am at a loss for words." She said reaching over to wrap her arms around my waist in the best possible hug she could achieve based on the way we were arranged on the couch. "You going to go see them today?"

"I hope they let me. Wasn't expecting any of this, you know? The evening before was like any other. I had Breezon for the day and dropped him off with Chris like usual. Next thing I know there's Chris on the phone telling me to come meet him nearby his place and he puts Breezon in the back saying to go to the hospital."

"I could only imagine that... I'm so sorry Yvonne.  If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you, Jamie. I just need the two of them home safe and sound." Finishing up the rest of the banana, I was left with the peel to throw away. "Do you have a morning class?" I asked when I got up from the arm rest to throw away the peel in the kitchen.

"Yes I do, why- Don't tell me."

"You're gonna be late, fifteen till it starts." Looking up to the living room, I saw her throw herself off the couch and run down the hall to her room. Knocking things over, pulling out drawers and everything else she usually does when she's running late for class. I'm not one to talk, I need to get myself ready to.

***

"Good morning, Miss how can I help you?" The man at the front desk said as he was hanging up the phone. I noticed the chocolate frosted sprinkle doughnut off to the side of his keyboard.

"I'm here because my son and his father are both here. My son is Breezon Jenkins and his father is Christopher Jenkins. I was hoping I could visit them today." He gave a nod and turned to face his computer, typing away into his computer as I patiently waited. The waiting room was full of people this morning, nurses walking all around the main floor. Some clearly tired and others with a subtle smile-

"Well Christopher is in room E3 and you'll have to talk to Breezon's nurse. I can buzz her now if you'd like?" He offered.

"I'm going to visit Christopher and then I'll come back and we can buzz Breezon's nurse. Is that alright?"

"Of course. I'll see you when you return." Smiling at him, I carried on my way down the same path the nurse took me down yesterday. His room wasn't far and if anything it was within sight soon as I turned the corner.

Knocking on the door, I waited a few seconds but got no response so I assume no one else is in the room with him. Opening the door, I found him in the same position as when I left. Only this time his had was laid back against the top of the pillow but he did look like he was at peace.

"Hey Chris, I'm back." I said, walking up to his bed. Looking at all the screens that had to do with his vitals, things looked better. The heart line machine showed a regular beat and that put a smile on my face. "I wish you'd wake up. I stopped by your place and found Sugar Peach in the front yard under that one awkward bush that you let grow by the steps." I said with a smile as I set my bag down on the bed by his feet. "I know they wouldn't let me just walk in with her so I snuck her in my bag." Pulling her out and setting her down, she went up closer to his chest and laid down instantly at his side, resting her head on him. "Lucky us you're so small, Sugar Peach." I said to her as I grabbed my chair again and took a seat.

The nurse could have done a much better job at cleaning up his face. I reached behind me to pull a tissue from the box and wetting it a bit from the sink. Scooting closer to his face, I carefully wiped away the left over dirt and dried blood that clung to his face. Looking at him, I was starting to get a bit teary eyed but did my best to hold in the tears.

Wiping around his eye, I noticed his lid beginning to twitch so I pulled the napkin away and watched him. A few more twitches to his eyes till he completely opened them and I was able to see those beautiful bright hazel eyes. He looked around his room, taking it all in and then his eyes resting on me.

"You're awake." I smiled at him, reaching to grab his hand as I moved the chair as close as I could to his bed. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like shit." He said in a raspy quieter voice. "Can you move the oxygen thing under my nose down a little?" Nodding my head, I reached for the tube and scooted it down a bit. "Thank you."

"No need for the thank you. Do you want me to call in-" He shook his head slowly. "Where does it hurt the most?"

"Upper half of my body mainly." He was struggling to keep his eyes open and I felt so bad for him. "First time I woke up, I was upset no one was here." He began, pausing for a deep inhale. "It's nice wakin' up the second time to see you."

"I wanted to be here but Sugar Peach is also here with you. Thought maybe she'd make you happy too." I didn't want to bring up last night with him just yet. I can already piece together there was some kind of a shooting based on the condition of his house from the outside.

"Hey Peachy." He said to her. "Thank you, Vonnie and I'm sorry you gotta deal with all this-"

"You were there for me when I was at my lowest from my previous incident and I'm going to be here for you through yours."

"I'm honestly pretty hungry, could you get a nurse in here?"

"Of course, let me just take Sugar Peach-"

"No no, leave her here. I want her to stay here, I don't care what they say." Chris... you can't keep an animal in here but fine.

"I'll let a nurse know about you being awake and do you want me to come back later on? I'm not going into work today so I can gladly come back."

"Please come back, I wanna see you again." The feelings mutual. I stood up from the chair and reached down to kiss his forehead. "I love you, V."

"I'll see you later and I love you just as much." I gave one last rub of Sugar Peach's head before slipping my bag over my shoulder and heading out of his room... I feel  a little better knowing Chris is at least awake but I hope he can recover fast.

Now to go see if I can visit Breezon and of course let them know Chris is awake and ready to be fed.

~Trey P.O.V.~

Waking up on my couch, I reached for my phone when I heard it vibrate once on the wood floor just below me. The brightness was too high so I brought that down to a more comfortable brightness and went to my messages. Please be Honey, I hadn't been able to get a hold of her all night and that was especially not like her at all.

9:37 a.m. -Dad: I want Drake's body dealt with by the end of today. I'm not playing anymore games with you. We have a lot to discuss when you come over.

"Alright, damn." I said as I left his feed and went to Honey's to see if she'd seen any of my many texts I left her last night. Oooh the phone's only at thirteen percent... not good.

I peeled myself off the couch and wandered to the kitchen where one of the chargers was left plugged into the wall next to the toaster. Plugging it into the phone, I was upset to see my messages were delivered but not read.

"Doesn't hurt to text back or at least read my messages but fine Honey. I'll let you be." I continued to mumble to myself as I set the phone down. Last night I was too caught up with thinking about Honey's whereabouts that I didn't even think of how I'm gonna kill Drake. Maybe I should let him starve to death or set him on fire while he's standing on fire rocks or something- I don't know. I tried to go last night to see Breezy but I was too late so I still have no idea what's going on with him or Breezon.

I thought I would be left feeling so much more satisfied after this ordeal but instead I feel worse. I'm supposed to be plotting a death with Breezy, but he's in ICU, his son got caught up in the mix, I don't know where Honey is, Uncle Marco- It just all feels bitter. I remember how I felt the second I caught Drake and laid there so happy because I felt like everything was okay now. Like I handled a situation till I learned just how everything else around had crumbled... I'm starting to regret some things but I can't change them now. Not like I can just go back and edit out all the bad and replace it with the good.

***

Instead of going right to the trap like I needed to, I went to Mom and Dad's house. Mainly to get this discussion out of the way and I'd rather do it while Mom is home because she won't let Dad beat my ass or try to kill me. That's an upside to having a psycho Mom who's not afraid to defend her kids.

Cutting the engine when I parked next to Mom's legendary monstrosity, I stepped out onto the loose gravel and shut my door. LJ was outside poking around the garage in his little imaginative world as he carried a stick around. Been a minute since I got to play with him but that'll have to be another time. Walking up the porch steps and right into the house, the screen door fell closed behind me. Mom was at the sink washing dishes, not even aware that I had walked in.

"Morning Mom." I said before stepping into the kitchen. "Whatever you made smells good."

"Morning Trey and it should. Had a big breakfast because Rio and Natalia spent the night." She turned off the faucet and grabbed the towel nearest her, drying her hands as she turned around to face me. "Not looking so sharp."

"One thing I miss about living here is the home cooked meals, that's for sure."

"You can always move back in, your old room hasn't been touched." As tempting as that sounds, I like my house because I can bring females over and there's no bullshit ass rules to follow... so I'll just stay moved out. "Heard about your gang war, was that the smartest thing you could have done? I'm honestly asking."

"Smartest? No. I'll be first to admit but it prevented what could have been a whole lot of trouble later on down the line. I wish Dad would see it that way but he's all bent out of shape because I didn't tell him." Speaking of said old nigga, I could hear him coming down the stairs. "And here we go. You're gonna stay in the room right?" Looking at Mom, she gave me a questionable look. "Are you serious?"

"You'll be just fine, I need to get LJ before he finds something else to use as fireballs to throw at Ivanna. Good luck and don't argue with him." She pat my arm as she made her way out of the kitchen. "Hi Lexis." Ew, I heard her give him a kiss and his elderly presence graced the kitchen... great.

"Your ass. Chair." He said and I listened, plopping down on the nearest chair and he did too, specifically in the one across from me. "I'm not gonna lecture you like I originally was goin' to. Next time, just fuckin' tell me when you learn of any information or have any suspicion. There was literally no need for all this chaos that happened."

"I understand." Just shut the fuck up about it already. Yes I fucked up, should have spoke up, allat other shit- just stop.

"For the next couple months, I don't want you at the trap. You can go there today and that's it because I think you need to take a step back from all this hype about your greed for the gang and evaluate yourself. I know you wanna be like Rommel but when idolize someone like that, you'll end up dead. Most people in the game who run what I run don't live that long which is why empires get passed down to young kids. You're not gonna be a young kid when you get this gang and I'm making sure of that. Drop the idea that you'll get this gang within the next decade and worry about yourself."...In one ear and out the other my good fellow but I nodded. "Also, Honey's body was found by C.U.C when they were scanning the area near by where I found you."

"What? Is she okay?" Trying to read his face to get my answer but he ain't show no damn emotion, kept a hard face. "Well?"

"It's never good news when C.U.C finds a body and you know this. She's not okay, she'd dead, Trey."

"You're lying-"

"Her body is in a body bag ready to be burned or fed to the trap dogs if you wanna go take a look for yourself." No. No no, that's bullshit- she was just with Breezy last night. "Close that entire book with Honey, Trey. It ain't meant to be because of what she does and this is your closure to the fantasy you put yourself in when it comes to her."

"This is why I didn't say much shit about her when she came back and I accepted her apology. Every single last one of y'all were so quick to just turn your back to her and say fuck her but when I choose to be the one to help her out, I get bitched at for it? I had something with her that none of y'all will ever understand-"

"I get you're upset but there were so many signs that she was trouble, Trey. You choose to ignore that and what you chose to ignore about her, finally came back and got her ass like it was bound to. If you have kept her away from you like we all said, you wouldn't be upset about her being dead now. You set yourself up for that one and let me tell you now, with females being more accepted into the game they'll want what you have and manipulate you to get it all. Don't be a dumbass." He snapped back at me harshly. "Deal with Drake and get your life back on track."

"Fine." I said having to bite my tongue. What I wanted to say is what would have gotten us in a heated argument but I kept what Mom said in mind and just agreed with him. "I'm heading there now, see ya." Getting out of my chair and heading straight out of the house.... nothing turned out the way I wanted it to besides having Drake locked up. The two people I cared the most about in this current point in time couldn't even be with me. One on the verge of death and the other... I can't even say it.

***

The twins were at the trap, doing what I can't say but they were busy up on the roof. Sitting up there probably conjuring up a new plan or tactic to try out since they've been reunited. I entered into the building and kept my head low to avoid conversation with anyone.

Standing outside the cell door was another member of ours. He looked up at me and held out his hand for me to dap him.

"I'm headin' in there, gonna just end it so I can move on from this." He gave a nod and stepped off to the side for me to enter the room. Two other members were sitting in there facing Drake while Drake was crouched up against a corner. "I need y'all to strip him and take him out back, meet me there." They stood up from their spots, closing in on Drake and lifting him up from the ground while I backed out of the room and continued through the rest of the trap till I got out back.

Only minutes later was Drake being dragged out to the back, still with his hands tied behind his back and a gag tied tight in his mouth so he couldn't say a word. Not like he had anymore to say that would be important. His eyebrows were furrowed in my direction.

"If y'all wanna stay and watch you can, otherwise I got it from here." I said to the other two members without breaking just as hard as a stare with Drake.

"We'll let you take this moment for yourself T-Money." One said, turning back around to head inside as the other followed closely behind.

I had no words to say.

From the corners of my eye, I saw the twins walking over to my general area as they stayed up on the roof. Taking a seat so their legs dangle off the edge, obviously wanting to watch the show.

"You know, it'd probably be more fun to just throw him in there. You open the gate, D2 and I grab Drake and throw him." D1 suggested with a shrug and I nodded. "This'll be fun, I'd never seen this before." Both of them hopped down, landing kinda hard but they weren't bothered by it. "I got his arms, you get his legs." He continued to say as I walked over to the gate to the pen where the trap dogs were left.

"You know, we never fed them this morning so they're gonna be starving." D2 said with a laugh that D1 joined in on.

"You ready? I'm gonna open it and you've got a small chance so none of the dogs get out." I said and they nodded, carrying him closer to the gate. I opened it quick and they tossed him in, to which I locked the gate back up. Taking a step back to see the full view.

I watched satisfyingly as Drake tried to get up off the ground, but when there's about fourteen or seventeen- I don't even remember how many are in this pen anymore- Pitbulls all jumping at you, biting at your limbs and trying to tear you apart like you were some pig carcass. You're not going to win. He tried to scream, tried to get away as pieces of him were being torn off and fought upon by others... I had never seen dogs actually maul and eat someone alive but it was very pleasing because there was nothing he could do. Aside from just laying there helpless. The intestines were pulled out, a long fleshy like cord that they gladly tugged on till it snapped with ease. Bones being pulled apart as blood dripped out of their mouths and Drake was no longer moving. If anything he reminded me of that description of the dream that Rommel had, where he saw himself as nothing but individual piles of bones, organs and whatever else is composed in the body.

"I wish I had recorded-"

"I did and am still recording." D2 said as his phone was held up. "Consider this a case closed and an end to a corrupted degenerate bloodline." Amen to that... I walked around the pen to get a different view of whatever was left of Drake but came across the body bag that I assumed to be Honey... Opening the top of it, I looked inside to see the signature honey blonde curls that made Honey... Honey.

"I'm so sorry Honey, but I still love you." I said lastly as I zipped the bag back up... in a sense closing this book like Dad said.

____________________________________

So for whatever reason, Wattpad (on the computer, not app) kept saying I wasn't logged in even though I had been typing for a while, so I'd refresh the page and it would log me out. It kept doing that with every action... really shady tbh. Thankfully I didn't lose any part of this chapter but still really strange /.\

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.8K 15
A backstory on Sweet Cheeks mysteriously famous lustful lover, Tilly Beans. Follow through her memories of growing up in the slums of Compton but com...
194K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
199K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
267K 6.8K 16
This is the early child hood of the infamous Varo from the "Thug Love" Series. Go through the flashback of his childhood and how he proved to be; Oak...