Retaliated

Galing kay Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... Higit pa

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 29

2.6K 129 89
Galing kay Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 29

~Trey P.O.V.~

Sitting back up after enjoying my moment of success and bliss, I looked over at Drake who was just laying there. His shallow breathing and blood stained neck put an even greater smile on my face. I wish this had turned out more lit like when Dad gets into his gang wars- also known as the ones I'm always missing out on- but I was satisfied that there was no longer a potential threat to my soon to be thrown and empire. 

A hand on my neck, I scrunched up my shoulders and looked up to see a not to pleased Dad... great. 

"You're dead." He said to me. "Get your ass in the Hummer and sit there till I say otherwise. Do anything other than that or smart mouth me and you'll be laying there next to Drake." He threatened lowly at me as he shoved me along in the direction of the Hummer. "I want this body taken back to the trap now!" He yelled out when other cars had pulled up next to the Hummer. Other members hopping out- oh it was C.U.C. Rubbing my neck I remembered I had left Breezy behind that car... 

Instead of hopping in the Hummer, I took off in yet another sprint back over to the street where I had left him. I could hear rapid gunfire- as well as Uncle Varo's wild laughter- as I was getting closer. Taking a short cut between some houses, I stopped at the end of the alley and could see the car just across the street. Gunfire still being fired from all angles- I guess I'm just gonna run through and try not to get shot? I mean that's the only option I have here so fuck it. 

I pulled my bandana back up onto my face and continued to run, keeping my head tucked lower and my arms surrounding my face, I tuck and rolled onto the sidewalk where I found Breezy still laying up against the car like how I left him. 

"Breezy, let's go. The Hummer's around the corner, IRG is here and-" But he wasn't moving. "Nigga wake up." I said as I began to shake him a bit. "Nah, Chris wake up, man it's all good now." But nothing. Picking up his arm, it was completely limp. "Chris!" I yelled, shaking him more frantically. "Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration as I tried to get him up on his feet but he was dead weight and ended up dropping back down to the ground. 

"Yeah he hasn't moved since you left." D2 said when he placed a hand on my shoulder and crouched down with me. "I say you and I carry him out of here, no telling how long they'll take killing the rest of 'em since Dad and Uncle Arlie are making this a game." Looking over the hood, Uncle Varo was on the ground laughing, shooting randomly as he rolled around and it got me to crack a small smile. Looking back at D2, I gave him a nod and hooked my arms under Breezy's arms while D2 grabbed onto his ankles. 

"Hummer's at the other end of the street, we get him in there and I'll take him to the hospital." I said as we carried him as fast as we could to a nearby alley just to get out of the line of gunfire. "Unless I run back and bring it around." I should have just done that in the first place but I didn't think he would still be sitting behind the car like that. 

"Honestly I'd do that instead. Us moving him around like we were might not be so good based on his current condition." Nodding my head, I set him down carefully and prepared myself for the journey back to the Hummer. Looking out into the street, I saw Tilly Beans smash some niggas head against the edge of the curb... wiping her shoe on his body to get the blood off and smiled to herself before raising her shotgun up again. Aunt Sweets was right there behind her, not an ounce of fear on her face... seeing that as I ran on by them only reminded me why I love Lady G's so much but right now wasn't the time to sit and think about that, time wasn't exactly in abundance. 

~Javier P.O.V.~ 

Being out of Oakland already lifted my spirits. I was ready to get this issue out of the way, work with Ice, get my money up and this would be good for Vanessa too. Gives her a chance to see a new city, meet new people and discover herself outside the circle of her cousins. 

Right now Vanessa and I were at a local motel till I could find a better place for us to settle. She didn't seem to mind as she sat on her bed typing away on her phone. One earbud in her ear as the other dangled in her lap. 

"You okay?" I asked her, breaking the silence that filled the small room. 

"I'm a little hungry but other than that I'm fine." She said shrugging her shoulders a bit as she pulled out the other earbud. "Know any fast food places that are near?" 

"There's a Wendy's just down the street. I saw it when the taxi brought us here." Reaching into my pocket, I grabbed out a bundle of cash and handed her a twenty. "This should be more than enough for you to run over and grab something." She reached across the bed and grabbed the bill, getting up from the bed and grabbing her sweatshirt off the top of her luggage bag. "Will you be okay going over there by yourself?" 

"Dad, I'm not five. I'm nearly fifteen, I'm just fine walking a few minutes down the street to grab a burger. Do you want anything?" She offered with a smile, tucking the money in the pocket of her jeans and grabbing the phone from off the bed. 

"I worry about you but fair enough. I'm good for now, thanks." Nodding her head, she walked across the room and then out the door. It was closed behind here and I took the opportunity to call up Emontay to get some more information and hopefully Drake is out here. Maybe he'll bring Marco along or Marco could already be here. I just don't want anything getting out of hand like last time, better to get this done now and be another secret I take o the grave. 

Bringing my phone up to my ear, I had to stand closer to the outlet while the phone was still hooked up to the short charger. One ring... two ring...-

"What's good, Javier?" He said into the phone. I couldn't hear any background noise so he must not be at the meet up bando yet. 

"Just got here in Detroit, I have my daughter with me too so we need to work fast and get this all situated like Drake had mentioned prior." 

"I agree. Come on by to bando when you're ready. Marco and Drake are already here and just waiting for you, there's not rush. Especially since you have your daughter with you. Where you staying at?" His voice stone cold just like the last time I spoke to him years ago. I always wondered why Lexis never had any connections with Emontay, this is a kid who knows just the right people to talk to when you need information. 

"Aight and I'm at the motel six that's nearest the airport. I'll be over there within the hour, just let me get things settled in here." 

"Sounds good, we'll see you within the hour." Hanging up the phone, I noticed multiple messages from Lexis, Arlie and Varo. A couple missed calls from Isabella and decided to call her back. She must have called when I was on the plane but I pressed her name and brought the phone up to my ear again. 

It rang once, twice, thrice and then to voicemail.... damn. I listened to her recording and waited for the beep. 

"Hey Isabella, it's obviously Dad. Um, I'm sorry I missed your calls, I was on the plane and dealing with some other things when you called but I tried to return your call now. I guess I'll call you later on or you can call me back when you get this message. I know we have a rocky relationship and I'm sorry for that. When I get back to Oakland we're gonna really fix it this time and not let it crumble like we currently have. I love you a lot Isabella, I'm doing what I can as of right now and I look forward to talking to you later tonight. Again, I love you very much, sweetie. Bye."

Hanging up the phone, I was upset with myself for not checking the phone right away when I set foot off the plane. I guess I was just caught up with making sure Vanessa and I got our luggage, figuring out where we- these are excuses. I should have checked but at least I know she had intent to talk to me so I'll hear from her later on tonight. 

***

Not too long later, a knock on the door who I assume to be Vanessa. Getting up from the bed, I walked over to the door and opened it. Vanessa looked up at me and smiled, edging her way between me and the door with the bag of food. 

"It was good?" 

"Literally a five minute walk, it was busy inside but I got my food and here's your change." I held out my hand and she placed the remaining six dollars and some odd cents in my hand. "I stocked up a lot." 

"I'm not judging you, as long as you got what you needed." She settled on her bed, reaching into the bag and grabbing a few fries at a time, stuffing them in her mouth with a pleased expression left behind on her face. "Here's the deal, I have some things to take care of, if you want to come along I'm sure you can. You can bring the food too or you can stay here in the room till I get back." I offered to her. 

"How long will you be gone?" 

"I can't say. That's why I'm saying if you want to stay here, you can."

"Yeah, I'd rather not be left here in a motel room by myself. I'll just tag along and find something to keep myself busy." 

"Alright then, gather your things and I'll get my friend to come get us." Reaching for the phone, I shot a quick message to Emontay, letting him know I was ready and now Vanessa and I just wait for the car to roll up. "Here, you keep the room key since you're bringing your backpack." I said as I tossed her the room key. 

The car came to a stop in front of a different bando than the last one I remembered. This one was more worn down, smaller and it didn't even seem like there were people inside. Vanessa and I got out of the car, she was eating one of her burgers and slipped her backpack onto her shoulders as I closed my door and the car was quick to pull off. 

"Dad, what is this place?" She asked skeptically as her eyes wandered from one end of the small building to the other. "Like is anyone even here?" 

"Yes, they're inside. Uncle Marco's here too so we'll just go in, you sit down and finish eating, keep yourself busy and then I do what I need to and we'll be back at the room, aight?" I said to her and she nervously looked at me and then to the house. "It'll be fine." I said as I started to head towards the porch steps. She followed along right behind me as I entered into the house. There were some lights down at the far end of the house which I think brought some relief to Vanessa. 

"I'll just stay here in this chair while you're down there." She said as she sat down, taking another bite of her burger and I kept going down the hall. The room at the end consisted of Emontay sitting at a small table by himself. He looked deep in thought as I knocked on the door frame. 

"You're here." He said breaking from his thought. 

"Yeah, where are Marco and Drake?" 

"There's been some issues with Marco and Drake, I'm afraid to say." He began as the hand on the table was twirling around a knife. The other was kept under the table and I took a slight step back. "Drake won't be attending anymore and Marco has been caught up so to speak." 

"Then why am I here?" My eyebrows furrowed as a devilish smile formed on his face. He even let out an amused laugh as he sat more upright, taking the knife and stabbing it into the table. 

"Javier.... there's this little thing in this trade called business. Never take it personally but accessories such as yourself to these large gangs make great trophies you see?" He said bringing his eyes up to me. "So it's just business." 

~Vanessa P.O.V.~

I had finished my burger and crumpled up the wrapping. Searching for a trash can, I continued down the hall where Dad walked. I saw his shadow standing just beyond the doorway but suddenly saw his shadow move frantically. I stopped in the hall and saw a second shadow stand up. 

Peeking my head around the corner just enough to catch a glimpse. Dad looked like he was reaching for something but the other man pulled out a gun, pushing Dad up against the wall and shoving the gun under his chin. Pulling the trigger to which I watched Dad's head pretty much be blown off. 

I screamed just as a reflex and he turned around to see me. Letting go of the wrapper and putting my hands over my mouth. The man stepped aside as I watched Dad's body drop down to the ground. 

I ran. Turned around and ran back down the hall, grabbing my backpack along the way and heading outside. I didn't bother to look back, just swung my backpack back onto my shoulders and continued running along the side of the road. Hoping for some car to come by or I end up getting to a main road. 

Running for a few minutes, I was starting to feel sick to my stomach. Whether it was from seeing what happened to Dad or eating as much as I did and then having to run for my life- maybe even both but I had to stop running and everything came back up. I was hunched over, hands on my knees trying to just get this over with as tears were rolling down my face. 

I had no idea where I was, didn't know if that man was chasing or following me- I'm just lost in the world right now and feel like my mind was too flooded with emotions and uncertainty to be able figure out what to do. Heaving, my body ached and I couldn't stop crying as I dared to look back over my shoulder, only to see darkness left behind. 

"Just calm down, Vanessa." I said to myself through the thick tears that clung to my voice. "Just please calm down." Inhaling deeply and exhaling, repeating this process a few times and I was starting to feel a little better. Reaching for the phone in my back pocket, unlocking it and calling Isabella because I just didn't know who else to call at this moment. 

Please pick up the phone, Isabella. 

~August P.O.V.~

I woke up in a nice ass bed, pillow was pretty dope but I couldn't feel a damn thing. How long had I been here? What was gonna happen to my ass? I don't remember if I fed Poontang before I left the house. For all I know I could have left something on the stove but now I just don't know. 

I saw the red button for the nurse and pressed it...like eight times. My neck was hurting and I don't feel like adjusting it myself. Plus I had some questions that I'm sure they had the answers to. 

Just under a minute later, the door was opened and in popped this male nurse. I ain't mind, just as long as he knew what the hell was going on.

"You're awake a lot sooner than I thought you'd be." He said. "How are you feeling?" 

"Nigga I don't feel shit and I'm glad I don't. I remember the pulled pork shit that's going on where the skin over my ribs should be. What's going on with that?" I'm never gonna let this go, I mean a fucking chainsaw. This wasn't some hammer or the blunt end of a gun, this was a gas powered chainsaw that some nigga had the drive to go and get to slice my ass with... a chainsaw. 

"Your surgeon said what happened to me. Damn man, talk about some shit." Right? "They got you bandaged up right now, but he's wanting to do a skin graft from your thigh to..." I stopped listening. I just wanna go home and sleep. "...we also contacted your emergency contact when you pressed the button for me to come in." 

"Who's the contact? I don't remember listing anyone." Oh God who the fuck- I swear to God it better not be July, September, October or November. What if it's all of them? Ah hell, this is why I don't like hospitals because they stay ratting you out even though they claim to be 'informing your family' my ass. I can inform them when I get out, not like I'm on that life machine anyways. I'm clearing away and in my right mindset. 

***

"What the hell happened to you!" Paris shrieked when she came in the room, slamming the door behind her. I heard the hinges cry out from that sheer force. "Nigga I should kill you, my damn self!" Why are you mad at me?! I didn't willingly do this to myself!

"Shit, shit, shit! Nurse! Nurse I need you!" I yelled out when she came up to my bed. "Nah, she gonna kill me before the gangrene does! Help!" I continued to yell till she put a hand over my mouth. "Hi Pear." I mumbled against her hand.

"What's all this? You wanted to go on some kind of vacation from your place?" 

"Actually yes. I deliberately hurt myself so I could get a spot here in ICU for a couple nights. My own house was too overrated and I didn't wanna bother you." I said with a cheeky smile. "Love you, Pear-"

"Save it. What happened to you?" 

"Talking about my traumatically pathetic event is very triggering right now for me. Um, I'll gladly explain when I've decided to accept what happened to me." I said which got her to lighten up a bit, sitting down next to me and reaching for my hand. 

"I hate you a lot. I really do. Why can't you just sell weed like any other street nigga around here?" She must have been sleeping when they called because she had raccoon eyes... I wanna tell her that but I know she'll maul me like a bear.... Pear Bear.

"Because if I did then I'd be just like every other street nigga around here and what fun would that be?" Yeah I see that cheesy ass smile of yours. "Don't hide those blushin' cheeks now, you know you love your Fiance." 

"It's a complicated love but yes I do. Have they mentioned when they're going to put you to surgery or what? I don't even know if I'm supposed to be in here right now with you but-"

"Even if they said no, you still would have come back here. I know your ass too well- I mean that in all ways, especially the sexual way because you remember that pear picture I showed you." I said making her laugh. I loved her laugh, instantly made me start to feel better 'cause she's got a laugh that works magic. "But in probably like half and hour or something, I have to wait for my surgeon to come back into the room." 

"Surgeon better hurry the fuck up, I want you back home." 

"You gonna take care of me, right?" 

"No."

"Coon ass." 

"Stupid ass." Always so mean to me, I swear... but at least I won't be alone till they come in and fix my side up. Now I'm mad that I'm gonna miss out what Trey's gonna do to Drake. 

All because of a chainsaw. See how my misfortunes circle right back to the chainsaw? Unbelievable. 

~Nitty P.O.V.~

Sitting at the main table in IRG's trap, it felt good to be out of that mess. DeShawn was now back after taking August to the E.R and I hope all is good with him. Nicole was in my lap, happy to see me and Isabella sat across the table, not amused about anything. During the ordeal, she wasn't even helping much. Just hiding behind anyone she could, I'm not complaining but she should have just stayed here to begin with. 

Ty had a Canada Dry in hand as he wandered back in here and sat next to me in his usual spot. Not phased by anything, he got right back on his phone, drinking from the can. 

"So Uncle Marco's in a room. Don't know why and didn't touch him. Figured it was Uncle Varo's doings." He said nonchalantly. 

"Probably. I think we all know better than to touch his experiments by now." The lights to Varo's Hummer were shinning through the window and then cut off. "Speak of the little devil." 

"Get him in a room and make sure he's chained to the wall. I want at least three members watching him at all times, strapped and if he makes a break for it, kill him." Lexis instructed when the twins came in carrying Drake. "Well look who else was involved in Trey's mess." He said looking over at me. 

"I only got involved because Chris said Breezon was shot by Drake's goons. I wasn't doing this to egg on Trey's war, it was for retaliation on Breezon's behalf." I said. Nicole had gotten off my lap to follow after Arlie. "How was it?" Trey came walking in, a distraught look to his face, he kept his eyes down to the ground as the tension between Lexis and him followed into the room.

"What?" Lexis asked clearly confused as he took his seat in his chair at head of the table. "Is Breezon okay?" 

"We don't know anything, all he said was Breezon was shot by those goons and then I had to get involved. That's the family, Lexis." He gave a slight nod. "What's going on with Marco?" I asked when Varo walked in and dapped me. Sweets and Tilly Beans following after him as they laughed and took a seat on the couch not too far from us. Ty pretty much abandoned his phone and drink to accompany his life long fantasy wife. 

"According to the twins, Marco's been helping Drake. I don't know for how long but I'm going to let Varo handle that issue. He knows what has to happen." Really Marco? You couldn't just sit back and keep quiet? I feel bad for Varo since now he has to deal with his own brother... betrayal is a bitch. "Javier's just up and left and then there's my son." His eyes flickering over to Trey with a hard stare. "Trey, you've got twenty four hours to decide what you wanna do with Drake, otherwise I'm just throwing him to the dogs and letting them maul him... eat him too." 

Trey didn't do much in response. Just kept his head down on the table and remained silent. 

"Tonight wasn't the best of nights. Tomorrow's a new day and we'll handle the rest of this then. I want three members with Drake and three with Marco till we're all back here in the morning." Lexis said finally. "I'm heading home, thank you for helping, Nitty." He pat my shoulder when he walked by me, Arlie and Varo didn't say much to the rest of us, kept to themselves and headed on outside with Lexis as well. 

"Everything aight, kid?" I asked Trey. 

"Just got a lot in my head, y'know?" 

"Your gang war wasn't exactly everything you thought it would be, huh?" He shook his head. "One thing about 'em, when they're spontaneous they typically turn out cooler." I said which got him to pick up his head and laugh a little. "Some are dope and seem like something that belongs on the big screen while others are just leaving you left like you wasted an adrenaline rush." 

"No kidding. Bet if I was in the hospital while it happened, it would have turned out far more epic." I shook my head with a small laugh. "I'm gonna try to get some info on Chris and Breezon. Then try to find where Honey may have ran off to." No comment. 

"See you tomorrow, Trey. Put together a creative way to kill Drake so we can put this chapter of our lives to rest." 

"Yeah yeah, I'll start drawing out cartoon blue prints." I'll be waiting for it right here in this spot. 

"Nicole, you ready to go home?" I asked standing up from my seat, stretching out my arms and then reaching into my pocket for my car keys. Another day in the life of IRG and NBG is coming to an end... Thank God. 

~Yvonne P.O.V.~

My restless pacing in the waiting room at the hospital finally tired me out enough to where I took a seat. My elbows on my knees and my head in my hands as I kept hoping and praying silently to myself that Breezon was going to be okay. I wanted to be right there in the room with him so when he woke up he wouldn't be alone but a nurse still hasn't come back to tell me anything. 

This has gone too far... and by this, I mean this whole gang stuff that Chris continues to be apart of. I remember my ordeal but that was my fault, I knew what I was getting into when I was becoming more involved with him but Breezon didn't choose to be around this. He didn't deserve two bullets to his leg and I can only imagine how scared he was when it was all happening so fast. 

"Yvonne?" A nurse said as she walked up to me, a clipboard in hand, I picked up my head and glanced at her. "I just wanted to inform you, um, based on the papers you filled out for Breezon, we noticed his father's name." She began. 

"What about his father? Is Breezon okay though?" More importantly tell me about my son. 

"His name was in our data base and he's administered into the ICU as of now. He was brought in not too long ago and we have him stable but he's unconscious. As for Breezon, he's just fine. He's asleep now and we won't be allowing visitors till his vitals are more stable, we noticed that they tend to drop from time to time and that's concerning but his leg is in a cast and he should make a full recovery." Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. A heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders but now Chris is here?

"What room is Christopher in? Can I at least go in and see him?" She looked like she was contemplating between letting me or denying me, looking back over her shoulder and then giving me a nod.  She motioned for me to follow her and I gathered my bag from the chair next to me. More than willingly following behind as we walked down to the ICU area of the hospital. "You probably can't say much about him, huh?" 

"I wasn't supposed to say he was here but I did. I can't give out too many details, you'll have to talk to his doctor about all that." We stopped outside room A7 and she reached over to give me a hug. "Stay strong, sweetie." Were her final words before her beeper went off and she continued jogging down the hallway, beyond the big doors. 

Stepping into the room, I saw Chris laying there. Attached to monitors but he wasn't awake. His heartbeat so faint when I went to rest my hand on his chest and it broke my heart. He just looked awful, miserable and as if on the verge of hanging by a thread. 

"Chris, what did you do?" I breathed out with a few tears breaking from my tear ducts. Staining my cheeks as I pulled the chair from the corner of the room and took a seat at the head of his bed, grabbing his hand and holding it secure between both of mine. "Please pull through, your kids need you in their lives and you know it too." But there was no response like I already knew.

Chris and Breezon were literally the only family I had left and both were now stuck in the hospital. One may be well on the way to recovery, which is reassuring but the other is just... he's just in a deep sleep and there's nothing I or anyone can do to wake him up. 

"I just hope everything you put yourself through was worth it."

_____________________________________

A little weird but I at least know what direction I'm going in from this point onward. 🍊

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️

The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️

G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️

Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️

My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️

No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️

Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️

G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️

Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️

Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️

Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️

Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️

Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️

Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️

Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️

None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️

Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons

Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎

Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎

Yanna Bear💖💕💎

A.Simmons💖💕💎

Sugar Tits💖💕💎

Miss G💖💕💎

G💖💕💎

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.2K 561 11
A TLS short story. Tap into a newly blossomed relationship between an ill tempered hot headed prestigious Thug and a sassy fearless Lady G- better kn...
83.5K 2.8K 9
Why not a short story about the thug couple, Varo and Sweet Cheeks from my "Thug Love Series". Follow the short insight of their relationship and how...
1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...
66.6K 1.6K 48
Last one ... I promise 🙂 MUST READ ALL 4 BOOKS OF WHAT IS LOVE SERIES FIRST