Our Moments. (Elounor Fanfic)

By ItsAngieXx

"I Can't take it anymore. Why should I keep going if they hate me? I give up... " She whispered in front of t... More

Our Moments. (Elounor Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue.
ATTENTION KPOP FANS!

Chapter 25

1K 27 0
By ItsAngieXx

I thanked the nurse. At least it's minor.. I mean I can still travel around and all that..

"El!" Harry's voice came. He walked towards me with a bag of Starbucks.

He led me back into the room and sat down beside me.

"I got you your favorite. Carmel Frappe and a Chocolate muffin." He said setting the food for me.

"Thanks Harry." I gave him a side hug and ate my delicious food.

"Where's Louis...?" I said, head down.

"Uhh.. he uhm.. went to Manchester.." He mumbled.

"What?!?! Why?!?" I yelled astonished.

"You were suppose to go but I guess you changed your mind and he went to find you." He said.

I sighed. I now know what I have to do. I have to find him.. I'll start tomorrow.

I don't wanna tell the boys and Dani. They'll just hold me back until I'm fully recovered and I don't care about that anymore. All I need is him.. All I need is Louis.

Liam's POV ; 

"What??? You mean to tell me that I traveled here for nothing..? And El is in the hospital..?" Louis's voice said.

"Yeah.. sorta. Well El has minor alcohol poisoning but she's fine. She's in our hotel room resting." I reply.

"Oh okay.. I'm coming. I should be there tomorrow afternoon." Lou replied.

We say our goodbyes and hung up.

"Such a lovely way to spend the end of tour eh?" Dani whispered as I lay down next to her.

"Yeah.. definitely let's get some rest. Hopefully we will all be together in one place tomorrow." I kiss her forehead.

~~~

Eleanor's POV ; 

I packed, I checked out, and I'm boarding the plane. Hopefully I'll see Louis again..

Louis POV ; ( 2 hours later ) 

I'm on the plane and ready. I'm so excited to see my love again. I wish I could just hold her tight and tell her that everything will be alright..

~~~~

You probably hate me right now for doing this. Lol, I'm sorry but it's how it is. Life is life. I mean, nothing is fair right ? Also, sorry for the short chappie !

Let's just hope they will meet in time...<3

Xoxo

~Angie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 478 24
Hey this is a story i wrote when i was 13 and published it here (idk what i was thinking lol).I dont like this story but people are still reading it...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
14.7K 311 15
One Direction have reached every goal they've ever dreamt of, and more. Their everyday life is now packed full of concerts, interviews, videos, and m...
24.6K 502 25
It's been three years. Three years since Louis left me. To go on X-Factor and became part of the biggest boyband. One Direction. Little did h...