The DIA Looks Good On You Der...

Par albadetamble

While Derek left Beacon Hills he goes to visit a pack his whole family see every summer, when he finally come... Plus

The DIA Looks Good On You Derek
Derek
Stiles and Derek
Part three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen {Final}

Part Nine

663 37 1
Par albadetamble

Derek feels awkward after that, he pulls his hand away and gets back to driving, in silence, he wanted to forget that this happened, but he couldn’t it did. Once they got on the road again Stiles had even turned on the radio and put it on the jazz station that he hated so much.

 It stayed like that until it was dark and Derek needed to get out of the car, the moon was rising and he felt insanely trapped. He called Serina, told her they were about five hours out and they should be there once the moon goes down because Derek needed a run.

“Stiles you need to stay here, OK?” Derek was saying to him but Stiles was pouting at him and had his arms crossed across his chest.

“Why can’t I come?”

“You heard Serina,” he said

“But I’ll be bored!” Stiles says and flops down “When will you be back?”

“When I’m relaxed enough to drive.”

“hmp.” He says and looks away

“Stiles,” Derek snaps and he can feel his eyes shading into the dark blue.

“Fine, go, whatever.”

“I was going to regardless.” He says then grabs Stiles phone and swaps it for his.

“What are you doing?”

“If I’m not back, call Serina, she’ll tell you what to do from there.”

“But you will be back. Right?”

“Right.”

Stiles says and grabs at Derek’s phone which is in his lap “You better have candy crush, go on, go on wolfy. It’ll be cool.”

Derek hesitates “You sure?”

Stiles nods “You won’t do anything stupid?”

“Dude, no, I won’t.”

Derek sighs but gets out the car “I don’t believe you.” He pulls off his shirt “I’ll be back in a few hours, if anything crazy happens or you end up doing something stupid, call me.”

Stiles waves him away “Bye Sour wolf.”

 Derek rolls his eyes and starts heading for the trail.

Once he gets there he takes off his shoes and undoes his jeans a little bit, and starts running. The feeling of the earth under his feet and the beautiful gleam of the moon against his jeans makes Derek want to howl, but he holds back for now, and shifts into his beta form.

There isn’t a need for a destination, just a need to use so much energy that when he stops running he falls asleep instantly.

Derek can see everything, to the little bugs hanging on the trees, to the little drops of dew on the grass as he runs over it.

And yet, he didn’t see or smell the hunter, until there was an arrow in his chest and his back was hitting the cold, hard ground.

^

Stiles gets Derek to Level fifty and then he runs out of lives on Candy Crush, so then he gets subway surfers and plays that too, but get pissed when he runs into a train and puts the phone away.

Even though it’s not that late and Derek hasn’t been gone for more than two hours or so, he wants him to come back, because he’s bored and he misses his sour wolf.

So Stiles gets out of the car and locks it up behind him, stretching out his sore legs and arms and then his back and starts walking towards the foods, following Derek’s trail.

He knows Derek will be in much more control than Scott ever was so he doesn’t have to worry about his face being eaten off, so he takes his time, if anything Derek will find him before Stiles finds Derek.

So walks along the trees silently humming a song and he stops when he comes across Derek’s shoes

“Um…” Stiles says out loud, and goes deeper into the trees “Derek?”

No response but Stiles figured that would happen so he keeps walking deeper into the trees.

In reality, Stiles has no way at all of finding Derek, but since he seems to be the one always saving/finding Derek’s ass when he is in trouble he figured that he would come across him soon enough.

“No! Stiles get out of here!” He hears and turns and there’s Derek leaning up against a tree

“Dude why?” Stiles asked

And that’s when Stiles feels cold, sharp metal against his neck.

“What do you think?” A gravel, hard voice says “Another wolf?” then lips and breath touch his lips “What are you buddy?”

“Depends, what are you?”

The voice laughs “Your worst nightmare.”  

When Stiles wakes up, he’s in the trunk of a car that smells like death. It’s dark and he can hear some type of scream-o music playing.

It takes him a minute to remember what the hell is happening.

He was on the road with Derek… working on his paper on the DIA; it was the full moon… hunters!

“Fuck,” Stiles says, his voice is like gravel and his throat is on fire “Derek?” he says trying look around the trunk for Derek, he can’t see him, hell, he doesn’t even know if he’s in the car. “Derek!” He yells out.

When it becomes clear he’s not going to get an answer, he looks around again. He tries pushing out the back lights in the car, with no luck. He looks up trying to find the level that could open the trunk from the inside, Hell, Stiles has seen The Call he knows what to look for. But from the looks of it, it had already been taken out.

“Fuck.” He says again and starts to move, his body ached like he had been in here for a while, he let his hands travel around the trunk’s floor trying to find anything that could help him get out of here, he doesn’t find anything expect the keys to Derek’s Camaro.

Stiles doesn’t really understand why he isn’t freaking out so hard, but he’s glad he isn’t, it means he can think.

Those guys were obviously hunters, they asked Stiles if he was a werewolf as well, so they knew Derek was, last time he checked they had been in Iowa so they were close to Detroit, but not close enough, they couldn’t just run to Serina’s place.

Stiles also had to find Derek, which was going to be the biggest issue. Where would they take Derek?

Most of the hunters that Stiles has come across in his time, didn’t ever kill right away, so maybe he had time to find him.

But first he needed to get out of the damn car.

He didn’t know what would work better, yelling and screaming or pretending to be asleep still.

Stiles couldn’t just sit here and do nothing though.

So he went with being quiet with his mouth and making a lot of noise with his feet.

He starts kicking everything he can reach, he floor, he ceiling, the sides of the car the front of it. Anything, he started using his hands pushing at everything he could, nothing was working, but he kept going, pushing and kicking.

And then the car stopped.                        

Stiles shut up then, and played sleep.

He could hear voices coming closer.

“… Stuck that wolfsbane down his throat he’ll be knocked out for a while.” The voice from earlier said 

Stiles closed his eyes and tried to slow his heartbeat, which was ringing fiercely in his ears, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from moving.

“What about the smaller one?” another voice, female says.

“Human, but what wolves keep humans in their pack? He’s gotta be important. Come on; help me get him outta here.”

The door opens then and Stiles can taste the blood in his mouth from biting his cheek as hands touch his sides, and under his knees, he’s being lifted from the trunk.

They’re moving him pretty slowly, the wind is blowing hard against him and he wants to scamper out of their grips and find Derek, but he holds back, knowing that if he tries to outrun them it won’t end well. Even though he took cross country last year, his muscles are aching because of the time in that trunk.

He hears doors open and the temperature changes, making Stiles guess they are inside a house or an underground railroad of some kind.

“I gotta let’em go man, kid is heavy.” The female says and his feet drop to the floor, smashing hard on the floor, Stiles can’t even try to stop the groan that comes out of his mouth

“Ohhh,” the female hums “Looks like he’s waking up. He’ll wanna see his wolf when he wakes up.”

The man laughs

Damn right I wanna see my wolf, I wanna see him rip your throat out with his teeth. Bitch.

They set Stiles down in a chair, the room smells like sweat and… electricity?

“Oh Hale…” the woman sings “Why don’t you see what we brought you?”

Derek? Derek’s here?

“STILES! Stiles get up!” Derek yells “If you hurt him I swear to god-”

“Your threats don’t scare me Hale.” The woman says.

Stiles opens his eyes to see Derek on his knees a few feet away from Stiles, chains wrapped around his ankles and hands tied behind his back, blood covers his chest, and his wounds don’t look like they are healing.

“Derek, ohmygod, Derek. Are you OK?” Stiles says getting up from his chair, only to be smacked down by the woman

“I don’t think so, little man.” She says

The woman looks to be only in her 20s with dark black hair, bright blue eyes, and full plumb lips.

Her hair is up in a high ponytail and its curled at the bottom, she wears all black and a leather jacket.

Why are the bad guys always so hot?

“Do you know why you’re here?” She says smiling at Stiles, her blue eyes gazing straight into Stiles’ like seeing his soul, and he feels weak.

“Um… you’re a hunter and you wanna kill Derek? But you can’t because I’m here so you want to kill me too?”

She tilts her head to the side and smiles “You’ve been through this before?” 

Stiles shrugs under her eyes “Something like this.”

She smiles a little wider “You’re cute, what’s your name?”

Stiles wants to lie, he really, really, wants to lie. But this beautiful girl has him done for.

“Stiles.” He says

“Well, Stiles, it’s nice to meet you.”

Stiles smiles “Nice to meet you too.”

Derek growls from behind the woman

“Oh shut up,” the woman says turning to Derek walking towards him “Can’t you see we’re having a conversation?”

Derek is shifted eyes blazing blue as he stares at the girl “Don’t. You. Dare.” He says

The girl pouts “Why? You know he’ll take me up on my offer? Don’t cry Derek,”

Derek tries to lunge at her, but he can’t move he’s too tied up.

She rolls her eyes and turns so she’s facing Stiles again.

“My name is Lilly, and I have a proposition for you.” 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
12.3K 525 6
Bucky sighed as he felt a gross growth of something in his chest. What was wrong with him? Steve's bi. That guy in the couch his Steve's boyfriend. W...
14.1K 499 10
Starts at the end of Kylo Ren and Rey's battle. "When I was about to die, Luke, your uncle, saved me from the dark side. Ben, son, the light was alwa...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC