The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Bonus Chapter 2.5

58.3K 1.9K 322
By Momo3625

It's been awhile :)

Daniel's P.O.V

I can't believe she didn't act weird about it.

"Oh believe me, this isn't the weirdest thing I've seen before."

What kind of perfect human being have I stumbled upon? And what could she have possibly seen before that's weirder than me keeping buckets of underwear locked away in my car? I doubt I'll ever find out the answer to either of those questions, but I think by fat the weirdest thing to happen today is that this girl still wanted to help me carry the buckets into the school. So that's what we're doing right now, lugging the giant buckets into the college. We stop and set them on the floor when we walk into the elevator. It's silent for a comfortable second, as the elevator carries us up, before she turns and extends her hand to me.

"I'm Skylar," she says and I take her noticeably soft hand in my own.

"Daniel," I grin and let go of her hand. "I take it you do this often?"

"Do what?"

"Help perverts carry underwear around."

"Only the cute ones," she laughs shaking her head at me. "You aren't a pervert though are you."

"I hope it's not a deal breaker if I'm not one," I shrug. "But then again I guess that depends on what your definition of a pervert is."

"In that case I guess I'll be getting off the elevator now."

"I'm kidding," I laugh and she raises an eyebrow at me. "I promise I won't perv out on you. I just want to conduct an experiment."

"What kind of experiment?"

"I want to mess around with people a little bit," the elevator comes to a stop and we step out onto the roof. "The classic dropping of underwear on people's heads."

"How do you expect to hit anyone with a pair of underwear from this high up?"

"I don't, it'd be too hard cause the underwear would just float around in the wind," I set my buckets down and grab the two gallons of water I had brought upstairs yesterday. "But it'll be a lot easier hitting people with the underwear if it's wet."

"I take it you've done this before?"

"Not once," I grab the poles that I brought up here earlier along with the tarp that I brung along yesterday. "But I've thought about it a lot."

I take the poles and prop them up into a position that will hold the tarp up to make a makeshift tent. I was too lazy to run to the story and just get a tent so I just grabbed what we had in the garage and came here.

"You plan on staying here for a while?" Skylar asks as she observes the shelter I've created.

"Probably not," I say stepping back and admiring my own handy work. "But it's supposed to start raining today which makes for great weather to throw stuff at people."

I walk away from her and grab one of the gallons of water. I walk over to the buckets and start pouring water over the various amounts of underwear in the buckets. A shadow appears next to me and I look up to see Skylar with the other gallon of water. She's leaning over and it takes literally everything in me not to stare at her ass. Does it make me a bad person to have looked? Or does it mean that I'm a good person because I looked away?

"You don't have to help me anymore," I say standing up and hauling my buckets of wet underwear over to the ledge of the building. "You've done more than enough."

"Damn you already want to get rid of me," she teases and I roll my eyes at her. "Sorry I'm not entertaining enough for you."

"I never said that you weren't entertaining enough," I scratch the back of my neck. "But I'm sure you probably have better things to be doing than dropping underwear on top of people."

"Then you obviously think too highly of me," she says as she finishes pouring the water from the gallon into the other two buckets. "All I'd be doing if I leave here is watching my nephews wrestle with each other. Which isn't as exciting as it sounds."

"Well I certainly would like to think that a day with me is much better than that."

"I don't know about that-"

Whatever she's about to say is cut short by the sudden boom of thunder. I jump nearly three feet in the air when I hear it as I look around frightfully, thinking
that it's actually a bomb or something. But when the thunder is over all I hear is a very girlish giggle and I look over to see Skylar laughing at me.

"What're you laughing at?" I narrow my eyes at her and she shakes her head before looking up at the sky. I do the same and scrunch up my nose when I feel a raindrop hit my face. "Looks like my tent is going to come in handy after all."

"Guess so," she says walking over towards the tent and looking at me over her shoulder. "You up for cuddling under a tarp and praying that this thing doesn't fall over."

Damn straight I am.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I don't think I've ever had more fun doing anything in my life. Originally I was just going to stay up here for one or two hours. But with Sky it went from two hours to all night. I've never met anyone who's so easy to talk to, let alone someone who could stand to have a conversation with me for as long as we did. But of course, all good things must come to an end.

My good thing came to an end because of my Father.

Skylar and I should've left earlier but the time just started flying without me noticing. I'm assuming that my Dad caught wind of the whole underwear thing, especially considering that the whole campus is full of it, and he came up to the roof to find Skylar and I nestled up under the tarp. To say he was pissed was a complete understatement. He looked like he wanted to naw my ears off. But of course he couldn't very well do that with Sklar standing three feet away.

That's how she and I ended up outside of his office while he and some of his other staff members decide our fate. I don't know why he's so mad about this, it's not like he can't just hire someone to clean up the mess and let us be on our way.

"So maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to do," I say and Skylar glares at me. From her slumped body posture I can tell that she's not too happy about where she is right now. "But don't worry, you won't get in trouble. My Dad owns the college, I can pull some strings and make sure you aren't charged with vandalism or anything."

"Well aren't you just superman."

"I prefer batman."

"But what does that make me?"

"Cat woman."

"What if I don't wanna be your cat woman?"

"Then don't be," I chuckle as I shrug at her. "It's 2017, I can't make you do anything."

She laughs too and I look down the hall to see my saving grace. Scott walks down the hall and if there's anyone that's going to stick up for me to Dad then it has to be him. He knows how to manipulate Dad into doing what he wants and there's no way he's going to let Dad punish me.

"Hey brothe-" I start to say as he walks over to us. I see Abby and Liam next to them which makes things even better because I know that they both love me too. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't love me?

"Skylar?" Liam asks staring at Skylar who is now sitting up straight in her chair. I raise my eyebrows at him, wondering how he could possibly know this girl that I've just met. I will admit that I've become somewhat...infatuated with her. She's just very interesting.

"Liam Harding?" Before I can ask where he knows her from, she's already up and hugging him. I can't help the flare of jealousy that I feel ignite in my chest. How does he even know her?

"Where the hell have you been?" Skylar asks hitting Liam's chest once he sets her down. It bothers me a little bit at how close they still are. "It's been almost three years."

"I see you've been counting down the days that you were missing me," he says to her with a grin on his face. I take note of the way that he's looking at her. The difference in his facial features is extremely noticeable from his usual demeanor when he's around girls.

"I see you're still pretty damn self-indulgent," Skylar says with the same grin on her face.

"That's a big work for you Sky."

"I guess I did learn a thing or two while you were gone."

I purposefully cough into my hand loudly to break the two away from each other. Everyone turns and looks at me questionably, like I just broke up the most beautiful reunion ever.

"How do you know Liam?" I ask Skylar as she stares back at me.

"You mean to tell me that little Lima Bean has never talked to you about me before?" Skylar asks acting offended as she pokes Liam's arm. When she does that I immediately take notice of the very rare blush that flows onto his face. And when I say that's it's rare for Liam to blush I mean that it's basically unheard of.

"During the Summers I used to go stay at my Grandpa's house in Colorado," Liam says to us as he scratches the back of his head. I glare at him. "Sky lived next door so ever since we were like five we'd hang out pretty much everyday for those three months that I was there. I stopped going a few years ago after my Grandpa passed away cause my parents didn't see any reason to visit anymore."

Scott and I are both wearing very confused looks which is saying something because Liam literally tells Scott everything. It's quite abnormal for them to not know something about the other's life. But this is new information to all of us.

"Oh good you're here," he says when he sees Abby but his eyebrows furrow when he sees Scott and Liam. "What're you two doing here."

"We want to sit in on your meeting," Scott shrugs and both Dad and I raise an eyebrow at that. Since when does Scott give half a crap about Dad's meetings? Dad's been trying to get him to join in on his meetings for years and Scott has always said no.

Nonetheless Scott and Abby follow my Father into the room to discuss my imminent doom. I turn around to say something to Skylar but sigh when I see her giggling at something Liam says as they lean against the wall together.

It feels as though my punishment has started already.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Tada, hello there fellow wattpaders, it certainly has been quite a while since I updated this story and I should be getting to bed soon. Although who knows if I'll even have school tomorrow, we've had two bomb threats in the last week and they still haven't caught whoever's been doing it. Anyways just to make it known to you guys:

The spin-off that I'm preparing (I told you guys I'd make a spin-off book for Liam and Daniel) has pretty much already started with this chapter ;)

Anyways how do you guys like Skylar?

Does Daniel deserve love? :(

Does Liam deserve Love? :(

WHAT ABOUT THAT SUPERBOWL THOUGH, PATRIOTS FOR THE WINNNNN!!!!!

Still want more bonus chapters? If so, what're you guys looking for? Like which characters P.O.Vs do we want?

Hope you all enjoyed, I love you all!!

Snapchat: momo36235
Instagram: lil_chocolate_donut

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
232K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
258 46 14
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...