Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

By NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 77

2.1K 98 59
By NatalyCanez

Niall's POV

I hum along to the song blasting through my headphones, as I relax on the couch with one of my arms folded behind my head for extra support over the couch pillow. Suddenly,I feel my headphones get pulled off, shattering my music filled bubble.

"Hey, Ryder, what the-" I stop when I scowl, opening my eyes as I glance up. My eyes immediately widen as a hand comes down to my mouth before I am being roughly tugged off the couch. 

Ryder's POV

It's been a good hour since I hung up the phone with Harry, turns out he fell asleep before I did. But I am not upset, even strong, sweet, and intelligent men like him need sleep.

Determined that it's  probably time that I should go to bed, I decide it be best that I should go check if Niall placed on the house alarm. Standing up from the couch, taking my phone with me, I step onto the cool floorboard with my warm knee socks.

Walking downstairs, I immediately step down on the last step and turn into the living room.

"Hey Niall did you-" I stops my sentence as I also bring my self to a hault, seeing Niall on the floor with    both of his hands and feet tied around with thick grey tape.

"Mmm! Mmm!" He mumbles, through the tape over his mouth, looking at me with wide eyes as he pulls against the tape around his wrists.

"Niall!" I gasp quickly making my way over dropping to my knees before him, peeling off the tape off his mouth.

"Get the alarm." He urgently orders, as I reach over to get the tape of his hands.

"Wha-"

"No! Go trigger the alarm!" He orders, more forcefully this time and I quickly stand and rush out of the living room. As I step in the entrance space between the kitchen and the living room, footsteps on the stairs catches my eye and I turn my head seeing the same man that had been in my office.

My eyes widen as we look at each other for a split second as my heart lunges into my throat before I quickly dash off my heel running into the kitchen, hearing his harsh footsteps rushing down the stairs.Quickly I turn and press on the red oval shaped button on the key pad.

"Ah!" I gasp, feeling a hand grab my arm as loud ringing echoes around the house.

James' POV

I bring my pen swiftly across the document I was filling out, determined to finish it as fast as possible to head on home. I jump in my seat, when my phone vibrates on my desk, suddenly breaking the silence in the room. I frown dropping my pen, picking my cellphone up and turning it around so I could look at the screen. My lips part seeing a notification that the alarm at the house has been triggered.

"James!" Peter's voice rings as he abruptly opens the door to my office. "We just got a call from your house alarm service, it's been-"

Forcefully I stand from my chair, striding my way over to the door. "Send a team on over. Now!" I strongly order as we both dash out of the room. 

Not my girl. Please, please, not my little girl. Not her too.

Ryder's POV

"Come here." He hisses, roughly picking me up off the floor, after tossing me down, by pulling on my hair. I let out a small yelp as he tugged me upright before shoving me against the wall.

"You know..." he trails, placing his hand on my cheek. "I can understand Harry's fascination with you." He smirks, his eyes trailing down to my lips before his eyes scan over my body. I keep my legs together feeling much more revealing than what I am. 

"Well all that I am here for is you, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun."

"Ah,no!" I half gasp and groan as he leans in to kiss me but I turn my head, placing my clenched hands against his chest.

"Ryder!" I hear Niall yell, his voice filled with panic and anxiety.

"Niall!" I whimper, screwing my eyes shut as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"No! Get off!" I say, using all the strength that I have and shove him away. Not wasting anymore time I grab the pan, that had left overs of our chicken stir fry on the counter, and bring my arm back smacking him on the side of his head.

"Ah, fuck!" He curses, his Irish accent thick and clear as he steps back, holding his head.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Niall yells from the other room as I drop the pan, letting it clatter on the floor as I quickly rush over to the front door.

"Go Ryder! Go!" Niall yells at me as I see him finally getting up off the floor.

"Niall," I stop a few paces away from the door, turning back around to face him. "Come with-"

"No go!" He says waving me off with his arm and I catch glimpse of his pocket knife, shining under the light in his other hand. I nod and rush to the door, tugging it open.

"I'm going to the neighbors house to-" I groan when I step forward and collide with someone.

A scream leaves my mouth as another man dressed in all black and wearing a ski mask, reaches out and grabs me. I fight and wiggle against his grip, bringing my hand up in the process to pull the mask off his head. As I do, his face come into full view and I am met with a pair of eyes I have grown to fear.

Harry's POV

I woke up early the next morning. I have been meaning to call Ryder but I decide against it, not knowing how late she slept last night. As I finish pouring some orange juice into the glass out of the carton, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I call out to Gemma as I make my way over to the door.

"Louis," I smile, taking his hand before pulling him into a hug. "What are you doing here? Come on in."

"Thanks." He replies back, as I shut the door.

"I was about to start breakfast. Would you like some?" I ask he follows me into the kitchen.

"Uh...no thanks I already ate."

"Oh, well let me just pour you some juice." I say grabbing a clean glass out of the dish rack before placing it on the counter.

"So what's up? Got tired of London girls and came here?" I tease, pouring orange juice into his glass.

"No, not really." He replies back, taking a sit on the stool across the counter from me.

"So how are you? Have you got tired of Niall complaining about Ryder?" I ask, placing the carton back down after filling the glass.

"How is my princess doing?" I ask, holding the glass out towards him. Louis doesn't say anything or moves to take the glass from me, I furrow my brows, worry beginning to set in.

"Shall I ask it twice?" I scowl shifting from one foot to the other, placing the glass down on the table, making it click.

"I'll only answer once." Louis replies, still looking down at his hands. I feel my heart subtly begin to quicken its pace as I wait.

"Louis, what the fuck is-"

"Ryder's been kidnapped." Louis interrupts, flicking his blue eyes onto me.

"What?" I mutter, blinking at him, trying to let his words sink in.

No, this can't be true.

"When? Why didn't you call me instead so I-"

"Last night." Louis interrupts. "I thought it'd be best to tell you in person, James didn't want to risk you driving recklessly."

"That's bullocks." I hiss at him. "I have to go right now." I say turning around looking for my keys on the key holder.

"Harry, I think-"

"Gemma!" I call out, not finding my keys before I turn and open a drawer, frantically shuffling around.

Fuck! Where did I leave my keys?

"Harry," Louis sighs as I shut the drawer, standing up from his seat.

"Was Niall not with her." I angrily question.

"Yes, he was but there was more than one and-"

"What's up?" Gemma interjects, strolling into the kitchen.

"Have you seen my keys?"

"Yeah, there on the table in the living room." She frowns, taking in my anxious expression.

"Harry, I can drive." Louis offers, trying his best to sound patient I'm sure. "You don't have to-"

"Louis, you have done enough!" I bark at him, holding my hand out to make him shut up.

"Ryder is missing. I'll call you later." I quickly say to Gemma before pressing a kiss on her cheek and rushing out o the kitchen.

"Harry, would you wait?" Louis complains following me quickly out of the house as I walk down the porch taking two steps at a time.

God dammit, I should not have left Ryder alone. How stupid can I be? Where could she be right now? What could they be doing to her?

"You can't just go and not have a plan. Think this through, we can-"

"Shut the hell up!" I growl, abruptly turning around making him come to a sudden hault, his eyes wide. I let out a breath, briefly looking at the ground.

"I'm not losing her too." I shake my head, my voice much calmer. "She isn't dying because of me."

Turning I jog the few steps to my car and climb inside, immediately turning on the engine before shifting the car into drive and cruise onto the street.

When I arrive outside James' house, the outside is bordered by yellow tape, a few police cars parked outside with their lights on but no sirens and it feels like I have stepped into one of my nightmares...my memories.

Easily, I make my way inside and follow the sound of voices into the kitchen. My eyes scan around and there is a mess of spilled food on the floor along with a frying pan and a few knocked over stools.

"Hey Harry," I turn my head as I step into the kitchen, seeing Shawn standing by the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey." I mutter stepping closer to him. "Did they leave anything behind?"

"One of them dropped their phone, the police are still trying to see what's on it and there is-"

I was taken off guard when out of nowhere I feel two strong hands grip the front of my shirt and a groan leaves my parted lips as I am slammed roughly against the wall.

"This is all your fault!" James growls at me as I grip onto his wrists. "If it wasn't for you, he would have never found her, she would still be safe just like I have made it to be. But no, then you had to swoop in and-"

"Wow, wow, dad. Let him go." Shawn says while stepping  forward, tugging against his father's hold on me. "It isn't his fault."

I lick my lips, frowning at James as his hands release me, leaving my shirt all bundle up. He turns to look up at Shawn before looking back over to me and he sighs, looking like he aged about five more years in this few seconds.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, sounding out of breath. "It's just...who knows what they could be doing to her and she's my little girl."

"I know." I mutter, nodding at him but make no move to approach him.

"Shawn told me one of them dropped their phone. Did you find anything on it?"

Jams shake his head. "Nothing so far. But we did catch one of the intruders."

I furrow my brows, my interest peeked. "Where is he?" I ask.

I want to see this son of a bitch.

"The living room." He says gesturing with his head for Shawn and I to follow him. "We have him handcuffed and sitting in a chair."

"He's over there." James says gesturing to the right with his hand, his voice sounding angry. I turn my head and I am completely taken back by who I see.

The man sitting in the chair, with a police officer beside him, is not Isaac at all.

It's fucking Zayn Malik.

Author's Note:

Hey loves! Here is another update because here is where all the the excitement and good stuff really begins. I bet you guys didn't see that ending coming did ya? What do you think will happen now?

I love you! Stay groovy! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 332 16
'What is happening!!' Julie wondered. She woke up with the most horrendous headache. Her friend talking about three guys? She had no clue who they we...
782K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
101K 2.6K 86
"There's just something about the bad boys that make the good girls fall in love." * He's cold,bitter,and dangerous. She's smart,witty and sarcastic...
10K 232 26
Get an inside look in the high school figure skater's lives, as they deal with drama and romance all taking place in the snowy town of Boulder, Color...