Hero (Fifth Harmony Fanfic)

By SwiftieHarmonizer

Little girl with big dreams. She's blonde; has waist-length hair and baby blue eyes. She's a little girl long... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy 3rd Anniversary 5H
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N (Please read)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not An Update But....
A/N VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 15 (The Continuation)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
THIS IS INSANE Y'ALL
Chapter 19
FILIPINO HARMONIZERS
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Epilogue

Chapter 20

875 24 0
By SwiftieHarmonizer

We rushed to the hospital to see Camila. After a 30 minutes drive, we finally arrived. I ran to the reception area panicked with the girls. "Camila Cabello?" Ally spoke for us. The receptionist searched through her computer then said, "I'm sorry ma'am. She's still at the ER right now. You can wait if you want. It wont take too long since she's been there for about an hour now." The receptionist smiled warmly as we nodded understandingly. As we made our way to the waiting area, the Cabellos are already there. They greeted us with a warm but sad smile as we give them the same. I hugged Sofi who's tearing up as tightly as I could but gentle enough to make her feel comfortable.

"What happened, Sinu?" Ally asked. "Well, she was driving and crying and it's almost night time then maybe her eyes got blurry but the light was still green but a truck illegally made a turn and then she didn't notice and this is what happened." She sighed looking down. "Everything happens for a reason." Sinu added with a sad smile on her face. I feel so guilty. Maybe if I didn't turn her down, she wouldn't be like this. I'm such a mess. I mess everything up. This is all my fault. "Nathalie.. This isn't your fault hija." Sinu said like she's reading my thoughts as I fake smiled and put my head down.

"Camila Cabello?" The doctor annouced pronouncing the Cabello as ca-be-llo. "Cabello. Yes. How is my daughter doing?" Sinu stood up correcting the doctor as pronouncing ca-be-yo. "Oh sorry. My bad. Well there is a good news and a bad news. The good news is that Camila is doing fine. She have a few stitches and has a broken arm." The doctor started. Well a broken arm is a good news if there's much worse. Sinu nodded. "The bad news is that she hit her head hard and she's on coma."

That line kept going on and on and on inside my head. She's in coma. She's in coma. Camila's in coma.

Sinu cried quietly but nodded. "When-- when will she wake up? Will she e-ven wake up?" Sinu managed to ask between sobs. "About that..", the doctor sighed but continued, "I don't know. She could be in coma in hours, days, months, years or worse... She'll never wake up. The only possible way to make her wake up easily is to communicate with her and pray for her. She needs to rest right now but you can come back tomorrow. She will be placed in the ICU until she wakes up."

"Stupid air bag. But alright then. Let's get home and rest." Dinah sighed. "Oh by the way where are you guys staying in right now? Well we don't mind if you stay in our house for a while." Ally offered. "Oh are you guys sure? We don't want to be a bother. Hotel sounds fine to us. We still don't know when she's gonna wake up. It might take who knows how long so it's fine." Sinu smiled heartfully. "No Sinu. It's fine. We don't mind. And that's the point. You have a house here but you'll take the hotel because you're somewhat feeling shy or is feeling such as a bother in that house. A hotel in days, months, or year--" Ally stopped realizing what she just had said. "--sorry I didn't mean to--" she continued but is cutted off by Sinu. "Hija it's fine. It's true though. We don't know when she'll wake up." Ally smiled and nodded then continued. "Well it sounds bad. And not to mention the expenses. Camila is still part of this family and you're her family so you're part of this family as well." Ally smiled warmly.
"Well then if you girls don't mind, we'll take the offer then." Sinu smiled. "Thank you girls very much. We fully appreciate this." Alejandro said as he smiled warmly.

And by that, we headed back home.

~skip car ride~

Third Person's POV

"You guys can take Camila's room and Sofi can stay with Nathalie. I'm sure she won't mind." Lauren suggested. "No Lauren. Sofi could stay with us--" Sinu was cutted off by Nathalie. "No Sinu. I insist. And I would love to share my room with Sofi."

The little girl smiled as she took Sofi's hand and take her upstairs to their room.

"Would you like something to eat?" Ally suggested. "No we're fine. It's been a very long day for us. I think we'll just rest for now. We're sorry if we couldn't join you anymore. " Alejandro smiled politely.

"It's fine. You should get some rest. We'll come back tomorrow." Normani smiled. "I'm not so sure about that Mani. We have rehearsals tomorrow until PCA's and it's in 4 days." Ally butted in. "Well I think she'll understand. Good night girls." Sinu smiled and head upstairs with Alejandro to get some rest.

The girls sat in the living room quietly. No one had said any word for approximately 5 minutes until Nathalie head back down with pajamas on.

"Sofi is already asleep." She said then stopped for a while. "She looks so much like Camila." The little girl muttered but enough for the girls to hear. Moments after, sobbing can be heard.

"Awe sweetheart. Don't cry. She'll wake up. You can visit her tomorrow." Ally hugged Nathalie and the little hug was followed by a group hug. "I was a-alread-y asleep b-but I had a dream of C-Camila." The little girl sobbed and paused for a moment. "Seeing her in my dream laughing carelessly and tripping over invisible things makes me blame myself. Oh well it is my fault--" "We all know that is not true." Lauren said strongly.

"I..... I miss Cam-ila so much." The sobbing started again as the girls comforted her.

Nathalie lie down on Ally's little lap. Silence filled the room and Nathalie started whispering something.
"Dear God, please keep Camila safe. Please wake her up because Sofi and I misses her so much. Please tell her I'm sorry. Please tell her we love her and she must wake up soon because we all miss her. Dear God, thank you. Amen."

The girls soon followed and said their 'Amen's'.

"Can we visit her tomorrow?" Nathalie asked with hope in her eyes. "Ofcourse sweetheart. But it has to be quick because we have rehearsals tomorrow." Ally said while stroking the little girl's long blonde hair. "Well I can stay at the hospital with Sinu. I promise to behave." "Okay then. But you have to go to sleep now." Ally smiled at the little girl.

"Ok but. Girls? Can you sing for me?" "Ok what song?" "Uhm.. You girls choose."
Ally looked at the girls and Dinah and Lauren started humming the same song at the same time.

Ally:
It'll be 'til the end, give me nothing I've ever tried
It'll be the perfect sin, something like the truest lie

Normani:
Everywhere somehow, the only place I'll ever be
As long as you hold me down, oh such a liberty

Dinah:
Warm me with your touch, pressure from your fingertips
Never be enough, I'll do nothing but submit

Lauren:
I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you, only you
Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you, only you?

Normani:
Grab a hold of my soul and make me feel complete within you'll be the one to show these goosebumps on my skin

Ally:
I'll wear my heart on my sleeve, I need you to feel the pain
Would you take a bullet for me? Cause you know I'll do the same

Dinah:
Warm me with your touch, pressure from your fingertips
Never be enough, I'll do nothing but submit

All four:
I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you and only you
Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you and only you?
I just want to feel a thousand, from you
A thousand hands from you
Just wanna feel a thousand
A thousand hands from you
Feel a thousand hands from you

And by that, Nathalie fell asleep.

"You girls go. I'll carry her upstairs." Lauren suggested taking Nathalie from Ally's lap. "Thank you, Lo." Ally smiled.

"Good night girls." Ally hugged the 3 and placed a soft kiss on Nathalie's cheek. "Good night princess." "Good night Camila." Ally said in a whisper while walking upstairs but enough for the girls to hear. "Good night Mila." The 3 other girls whispered. Normani and Dinah kissed the blonde little girl who's at Lauren's arms then head upstairs.

Lauren carried Nathalie to her room and placed her down gently. "Good night lil nugget." She whispered to Nathalie and placed a soft kiss at Nathalie's head. She then turned to Sofi.

Little Camila. She thought. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss at Sofi's head.

She then exited the room and closed the door gently and head to her own room.

-The next day-

Ally woke up and head downstairs at the kitchen to find Sinu and Alejandro preparing breakfast with Nathalie and Sofi who sat at the table whilst telling Sinu some of their funny moments with Camila. The four didn't seem to notice Ally because they were all still laughing. The smaller one decided to stay at the doorway whilst watching the four intently. Lauren came downstairs yawning. "Oh hey sunshine. Good morning." Lauren whispered then put her arms around Ally. "I couldn't believe how they're all still so positive after all what has happened to their daughter. They're such a happy family. Camila is so lucky to have a family like that." Ally smiled while thinking about it. "Speaking of Camila. We should visit her before we go at rehearsals." Lauren suggested. "Well that's a good idea Lauren. But if we're going to visit her, you should wake Dinah and Normani up." Ally giggled. "Sure thing." Lauren got back upstairs to wake the two up.

"Good morning." Ally said then kissed Nathalie's head and Sofi after. "Oh hey little big momma. Good morning!" Nathalie chirped and hugged the older one. "Good morning fam." Dinah said walking into the kitchen with Lauren and Normani following behind. The 3 girls kissed Nathalie one by one and Sofi after.

When the breakfast is ready, Nathalie and Sofi decided to lead the prayer.

"Dear God, thank you for waking us up today. Thank you for this food infront of us. Tell Camila we love her. Please wake her up." Nathalie said her prayer.
It's Sofi's turn.
"Dear God, thank you for the blessings that you've given everyone. Since you woke us all up, I think you should wake Kaki up too. We miss her." Then Sofi's prayer ended.
"Amen." chorused by everyone.

~at the hospital~

"Hi Kaki! Look who visited you today!" Sofi chirped. "Oh ofcourse you cannot see. Well, it's Nathalie with the girls!" The little one continued.

Ally started.
"Hi Camila. If you can hear us, please wake up sweetheart. We miss you and your laugh. It hasn't been 24 hours yet but seeing you like this makes me so sad. But I hope you're doing better right now and would still do. We love you Mila." Ally finised as she teared up a little.

Normani spoke next.
"Camila Cabello. You leaving the group was pretty acceptable because it's about your happiness afterall but you lying in that bed with all these tubes attached into you is unacceptable. We miss you Camila."

Dinah was next.
"Hey Chancho. Wake up or else i'll draw on your face everyday. No seriously Mila wake up. We miss you."

Lauren was up.
"Camz. Please wake up. I hate seeing you like this. We all hate seeing you like this. Please wake up. We love you and we miss you."

Silence filled the room. It was now Nathalie's turn. The little girl came up to Camila and held her hands. She then started to speak up.

"Hi Cammie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of what I've said yesterday. I was not thinking straight. I miss everything about you Camila. Your laugh, your smile, your corny jokes, your clumsiness, your voice; your everything. Wake up Cammie. I need you. You are my sister and you'll always be. I'm not expecting you to forgive me but please Cammie. Please wake up. We all miss you. I miss you."

The blonde finished then hugged Camila. As she pulled away, there was a tear falling down from Camila's eyes. Nathalie wiped away the tear and hugged the brunette once more.

"Camila, it's time for us to go but we will come back later and tomorrow and everyday. Nathalie will be staying with you until we got back. Goodbye sweetheart. We miss you." Ally said then kissed Camila on her forehead. The 3 other girls did the same and head to rehearsals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
60.3K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...
83.9K 1.5K 23
Camila, a sophomore student in high school, is secretly falling in love with the new junior student transferee, Lauren. In a world full of chances a...
132K 2.8K 20
Lauren & You one shots and short stories.