Circle Of Caim [Completed]

BluNoor által

Highest Ranking: #3 in Werewolf #1 in Dark #1 in Were - One for his rage Two for his loyal mage Three for a... Több

Drunken Haze
A Tiresome Day
Something's Not Right
Let It Be Our Own Secret
Say Yes To The Dress
The Funeral Of The Dead And Me
Confronting Her
Running Away To Leave A Life Behind
I Messed Up
Let Go.
Against My Will
The Disagreement With The Majors
That Bastard
The Tour Of Land And Knowledge
A Gruesome Discovery
Wrapping His Shroud of Lies Around Me
They Showed Me a new Place
Start Counting Your Days
Counting Down The Days
Two More
She's Dead
Change Of Plans
Unknown
Him again
This Is It, Isn't It?
Azrael
I Appreciate You All
Who Are You?
Why Are You Like This?
Nothing Left To Discuss
That's Not a Good First Impression
His Unjustified Anger
You're So Weak
The Brothers
The Proposal
Move Out
Slade Brotherhood
The Slades
Interest
Ride with me
Questions
Ask
Their Place
The Plan
I Wouldn't Mind The Company
A Secret Lair
Adanine Slade
The Basics
Heal
Weston Cavanhang
Abduction Of A Royal
Break His Wolf
His Past
The Past Caught Up
Parting Ways
We Do This Together
Excuse Me Whilst I Go and Scream My Lungs Out in a Corner.
What It All Comes To
A Deserving End
Burn The Alpha
Keeping His Word
The Last Goodbye
To Be Together
Complete

Let Us All Get To Know Each Other.

11.7K 303 22
BluNoor által

Hello, my Brave Lights! I'm so ecstatic to see you took your precious time to come and read my first ever werewolf book. I sure am trying not to disappoint you all.

I also need you to know that this is not your typical werewolf book. It might seem similar to other wattpad werewolf books in the very beginning but I assure you, I'll try making it as unique as possible so that my Brave Readers can enjoy something different.

Let us proceed with the intoductions, shall we; Myself, J.N.Light. I am young and a human, sadly. I would also love to know about all my readers. So tell me any amazing, marvellous, beautiful characteristics, personality or feature of yourself in the comment and I'll love to read every one of them.

So first off, you. You guys have no idea how important every single one of you are in this story. I mean that if it weren't for you, my Brave readers, this book has no point. It is all you readers that make this book complete. So all I'm asking of you is your feedback. That little feedback would be highly appreciated to no ends.

Second, this book is a work of mere fiction. The plot, settings, and everything written in this book are fictional. Even the characters, no matter how much I want them to be real.
I would also appreciate and thank agape-cherie for reviewing my book and giving me feedback on it.

Thridly, this book is my work. So any copying won't be tolerated in any form or language. If any reader out there finds a piece of work similar to this, please report.

I apologise in advance because I won't be able to edit my work unless and until I have free time so bare with me.

Also, my updates might be slow as I have externals this year and I have to do my best at it so I won't have much time to update frequently. But I'll try my hardest to update every once in a while and a little motivation from my reader would sure boost me up for writing even while I'm busy. So kick the votes and comment your thoughts, don't forget to follow. Fan and share.

Mama loves ever one of you, my Brave, Beautiful Lights.

Truly yours;
J.N.Light.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.4K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
971 4 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
446K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
306K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...