I'm Not Your Average Girl, Ha...

By kixrsty

Delilah's the only girl in school not falling head over heels for Harry, but as things change stranger things... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 55.

140K 922 80
By kixrsty

Delilah's POV

Geordie Shore or Jersey Shore? I pondered as I flicked through the stupid amount of day time television. Ever since that stupid injection I could feel myself wanting to throw up, and it had only been 20 minutes. That was 20 minutes too long. I settled on Geordie Shore although I could barely understand their accents, I was tempted to put subtitles on but instead I closed my eyes and let their shrieking voices fill my head. Well, that was until the door swung open with a loud crash, and there entered two boys, one more than previously.

"I got your favourite." Harry beamed.

"Blueberry waffles?" I asked as excitedly as possible.

"Sure thing."

"Gimme gimme!" I grinned reaching my arms out. I didn't even take notice off the fact Louis was in the room, I was starving. "This is so good." I added, my mouth full of food.

"Nice." Harry replied, looking away from my food filled my mouth.

"What are you watching?" Louis asked breaking his silence.

"TV." I replied sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, which was a normal response to my sarcasm. "You asked I answered." I muttered taking another bite.

"I've got to make a phone call, I'll be back in 10 minutes." Harry announced looking shifty, I knew that was a lame excuse to leave the room, he just wanted me and Louis to talk. Harry left the room and still neither one of us said anything, I finished my waffle off and turned my attention back towards the TV, however out of the corner of my eye I was secretly watching Louis and his every move.

"You know, you're not very good at secretly spying on people." Louis joked.

"Et vous n'êtes pas très bon à présenter des excuses." I replied in French.

"Excuse me?" He asked totally confused.

"Nothing." I muttered. What I said to him in French was; And you're not very good at apologising, although I knew he wouldn't understand. I know what I did deserves an apology as well but it was my own choice not to tell anyone, he didn't need to have a fit at me.

"Are you talking about me, in French to my face?"

"Peut-être."

"What the heck does that mean?"

"Maybe..." I trailed off.

"So in other words you are?"

"How do you know I wasn't saying something nice about you?"

"Because of the way you said it." He defended.

"Why are you here?" I asked changing the subject.

"Because I felt guilty..." He trailed off.

"Go on..."

"I shouldn't have flipped out on you yesterday but it was such a shock and I was just upset and annoyed you didn't tell me, I thought we could tell each other everything, isn't that what best friends do?" He asked looking for sympathy.

"Louis, I thought about telling you all the time, that time in Australia I almost said it but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. You have so much going on in your life right now you don't need me holding you back."

"You wouldn't be holding me back."

"You say that but if you had me to worry about, it would be harder to concentrate on your career."

"Friends come first." He smiled wearily

"I can't win with you, can I?" I replied starting to grin.

"Nope, because I am Master of winning everything: Louis Tomlinson."

"Okay... if you say so." I laughed.

"And I do." He grinned before walking over and wrapping his muscular arms around me, and squeezing every bit of air out of me.

"I see you're back to being friends?" Harry smiled as he walked in the room.

"I didn't have a choice." I smiled looking at Louis who was smiling like an idiot. "Nicely planned phone call too." I smirked at Harry.

"So have you guys talked stuff out then?" Louis asked.

"Uh... no." I muttered.

"Not properly." Harry added.

"But you're being nice to each other?" Louis asked confused.

"Civil." I corrected.

"Oh." Louis replied awkwardly. "Right, I have to make a phone call." He grinned.

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Totally..." He winked before walking out.

"I see you ate your waffles..." Harry spoke awkwardly, rocking backwards on his heels.

"Yup." I replied popping the 'p'.

"So...."

"So..." I repeated him.

"Do you hate me?" He asked as he sat down.

"Yes." I replied without looking at him.

"Really?" He asked clearly not believing me.

"Well..."

"Of course you don't." He smirked, I whipped my head around to look at him and shot him an evil glare.

"I hate what you did."

"So you don't hate me."

"No, I don't, okay?" I replied getting annoyed.

"That's all I needed to hear." He smiled.

"That's it?" I asked shocked.

"What?" He asked, I just shook my head at him. "Are you expecting me to get down on my knees and apologise to you?"

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because I'm not." He stated but before I could reply he went on. "I know that you would never forgive me straight away, so I'm going to prove I'm sorry, and win your trust back." He grinned.

"Hmmm..." I sighed. "You know me to well." I added leaning back into the uncomfortable feather pillows. He was right, I wouldn't just forgive him here and now.

"I sure do." He grinned. "C'mon." He gestured for me to get up.

"What?" I asked sitting up giving him a sceptical look.

"We're going out." He announced.

"What?" I repeated.

"C'mon."

"I can't, I'm not allowed."

"Rules are there to be broken."

"I don't technically think it's rules, I think it's more to do with my health." I replied raising my eyebrows.

"You know if you ever get botox you won't be able to do that." He smirked.

"Who said I was going to get botox?" I asked.

"Are we going or what?" He asked tugging on my hand. I felt the sparks inside me ignite when his hand touched mine, I couldn't be falling for him again could I? No, it was definitely just an electric shock from the bed I encouraged myself to believe.

"I can't go out like this." I replied pulling at this hospital gown.

"Well get dressed then."

"Turn around." I replied shyly.

"Why? I've seen you naked." He smirked.

"Yeah, well things are different now." I replied awkwardly. He didn't respond, like a respectful gentleman he turned around.

"Are you ready yet?"

"It's been like 2 seconds." I huffed, still trying to find something to wear.

"Why do girls take so long to get ready?"

"You can talk." I replied sarcastically whilst slipping on some skinny jeans and a glamour kills shirt. "Okay, ready." I smiled, he quickly spun back around.

"How many of those shirts do you own?" He grinned.

"Not enough." I joked.

"Let's go." He beamed.

"What about Louis?" I asked hesitant on leaving at all.

"He's gone back to the boys."

"So he's not coming with us?"

"No, why?"

"How did he know to go back?"

"I text him." He smiled.

"When?"

"When you weren't looking." He grinned.

"Oh."

"C'mon."

"Where are we going?" I asked reluctantly as I stepped closer to the door.

"It's a surprise." He beamed.

"You and surprises go together like marshmallow fluff and my tongue." I joked, quoting Jack from All Time Low.

"You ready?" He asked as he took hold off my hand and grasped the door handle.

"Yeah..." I replied unsure of what we were about to embark on.

"Then let's go." He grinned. He push down on the door handle and swung the door back, he checked to make sure the coast was clear and the next thing I knew was he was pulling my arm, practically out of its socket, out of the door. My feet quickly caught up and then it hit me, I was running down hospital corridors, with my ex-boyfriend holding my hand as we escaped the dingy room I was stuck in, to be taken on some strange adventure which was supposed to be a surprise. Today was going to be... interesting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 4 29
.
Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...
652 14 21
Abby and Emily know their school isn't normal. When they're called upon to protect high profile targets, they're thrown into a world of danger.
60.9K 421 39
Maighlin Ross is a Junior (year 11) at Wakefield High school in a little town in Michigan. Her school doesn't usually get many exchange students but...