Itna Karo Naa Mujhe Pyar #Com...

By maanvir

--------- Highest Achievement: Rank#1 Romance Rank#1 General Fiction -------- "Sab duaa kar rahe hain ke tu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18 (b)
Chapter 19
Rank #1
Chapter 20 (a)
Chapter 20 (b)
Chapter 21 (a)
Chapter 21 (b)
Chapter 22 (a)
Chapter 22 (b)
Chapter 23 (a)
Chapter 23 (b)
Chapter 24 (a)
Chapter 24 (b)
Chapter 24 (c)
Chapter 25 (a)
Chapter 25 (b)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Teaser
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rank#1 in Romance
Chapter 31 (a)
Chapter 31 (b)
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Note
Teaser
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (a)
Teaser
Chapter 59 (b)
Teaser
Part 60
Teaser
Epilogue (Past v/s Present)
Epilogue (Present)

Chapter 33

1.2K 102 68
By maanvir

Hi All!

Jalte Diye
From: Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

Dedicated to itspankhuri

A lot of memories attached with this song n u

PS: Return If Possible

-------

The memory of the blurry vision made her tremble.

The empty stomach made her dizzy.

She decided to keep her fears and apprehensions aside and deck herself up to fulfil the promise she had made to her husband and urge him to keep the promise he made to her.

How she wished it was their first night of togetherness! 

Aaj Agar Milan Ki Raat Hoti

She tried recalling the night they must have sealed their relationship in the divinest way. If only, she remembered that night, those unforgettable moments she had forgotten! She frowned.

Jaane Kya Baat Hoti

'Toh kya?' she chided herself. 

Yes she did not remember about that night. Big deal? 

Agreed....it is a big deal. So what?

Toh Kya Baat Hoti  

She still could relive those moments and tonight she would live them to the fullest and make sure she remembers it forever, she was determined. As long as they were together, there was no place for regrets, she thought.

'I cannot wait but will wait, for tonight, when our room will be filled with your husky moans for me and my passionate love for you'

His voice echoed in her ears making her nervous and excited at the same time. She had heard that when you are in love, sparks fly.

Sunte Hain Jab Pyar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

Right now, when she sat in front of the mirror, she could witness it happening. Her body had warmed up, her mind flickered with feverish thoughts and her eyes reflected a glint she had never seen before.

Tan Mein Mann Mein
Aur Nayan Mein
Diye Jal Uthte Hain 

Donning a red colour lehenga, paired with a copper coloured choli and red dupatta, minimal make-up, a simple neck piece, a maang teeka, a dozen of red bangles between 2 broad golden kangans on each hand, shimmery golden anklets, she looked at her
reflection in the mirror with a content smile and waited impatiently for the man she had put in all her efforts for.

Aaja Piya Aaja
Tere Hi Tere Hi Liye
Jalte Diye

"Kahan rehgaye?" she wondered looking at the clock. 

She picked her phone to dial his number and just in time his name flashed on the screen as if he had sensed her impatience. A huge grin plastered her face as she answered the call "Kahan rehgaye Raman?" she began complaining.

"Sorry...Meeting unexpectedly lamba chala. Abhi nikal hi raha hoon" he apologised.

"Hmmm...jaldi aana" she grumpily replied.

"Koi bahut impatient ho raha hai aaj. Kya baat hai?" he teased.

"Koi baat nahi hai Raman" she tried to sound stern.

He chuckled like he could see her efforts in hiding her blush. "Achha suno" he added.

"Haan bolo" she said.

"Ruhi ke shelf me maine tumhare liye kuch croissants chupake rakhe the. Agar bhook lagi hai toh chupke se khaa lena. Kisi ko pata nahi chalega" he said.

"Haww...aap mujhse cheating karwana chah rahe ho?" she asked.

"Cheating kaisi? Vrat tumne mere liye rakhi hai. Mai hi tumhe permission de raha hoon khaane ki. Toh cheating kahan se hui?" he remarked.

"Achha toh phir mai aapse kahun ke office se aate hue kuch khaalo, toh aap khaaoge kya?" she enquired.

"Pagal ho kya? Mai kyun khaaunga? Vrat me cheating karke tumhari umr kam karani hai kya?" he reverted.

"Exactly! Mujhse cheating karwake aap apni umr kam karwana chahte ho kya? Aap ne vrat isliye rakha hai na taake aap aur mai zindagibhar saath reh sakein? Mujhe bhi apni zindagi akele nahi bitani Raman. Jab tak rahun aapke sath rahun. Warna rahun hi na" she adamantly declared.

Bitaani Tere
Saaye Mein Saaye Mein
Zindagani Bitani Tere
Saaye Mein Saaye Mein

"Achha baba sorry. Galti hogayi mujhse" he accepted defeat.

"Abhi baaton me apna waqt barbaad mat karo. Jaldi se aajao" she commanded.

"Theek hai. Aata hoon thodi der me" he agreed.

-------------

"Bhaaaaaaabiiiiiiiiii! Kaatil! Kaatil lag rahe ho aap toh" Simmi commented placing her palms on her cheeks.

"Kuch bhi" Ishita shyly replied.

"Mujhpe yaqeen nahi hai toh poochlo apni behen se. Kyun Mihika?" Simmi nudged Mihika.

"Sachhi Akka. You look hawwttttttt" Mihika winked and fanned herself to show how hot her sister looked.

"Chup karo tum donon" she chided them.

"Mai toh ye imagine karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon ke Jiju agar Akka ko abhi dekhte toh kya karte" Mihika gave a dreamy look.

"Bhai toh pakka apna vrat tod dete Bhabi ko dekh kar" Simmi commented.

"Woh kyun bhala?" Mihika wondered.

"Bhabi ka chehra Chand ki tarah khil jo raha hai. Chand ki jagah, bhabi ka chehra dekh ke apna vrat tod dete bhai" Simmi raised her hand for a high five.

"Point!" Said Mihika hitting her palm against Simmi's.

"Ab tum dono apna moo band karoge ya phir mai haath se baat karna shuru karoon?" Ishita warned them waving her palm in front of their faces.

Just in time, Raman stepped in saving his sisters from his wife. It did not take him more than a second to freeze on the spot when his eyes fell on his beautiful wife.

The wise sisters, Simmi and Mihika, left the room silently letting the love birds enjoy the moment.

Biting her lips shyly, she looked at him with a sparkle in her eyes which was enough to set his body on fire.

Kabhi Kabhi
Kabhi Kabhi Aise Diyon Se
Lag Hai Jaati Aag Bhi

She looked sinfully beautiful and he wanted to punish her by leaving his marks on her spotless body.

Dhule Dhule Se Anchalon Pe
Lag Hain Jaate Daag Bhi

She had trespassed and stepped into the banned territory, planting the greens of carnal desires.

Hain Veerano Mein Badalte
Dekhe Man Ke Baag Bhi

She could read his mind. She could see the dreams he was weaving for the night. She could witness the flames of desire ignited within him. She blushed and broke the eye contact feeling her cheeks warm up under his inflamed gaze.

Sapnon Mein Shringar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain
Khwahishon Ke Aur Sharam Ke
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

"Raman tu agaya! Chetti tayyar hoke aaja puttar. Humein chath pe jaana hai" Mrs.Bhalla walked into their room breaking their moment.

"Ji Maa" he nodded.

"Ishita..." Mrs.Bhalla shifted her gaze towards Ishita and paused for a moment to adore the beauty in front of her "Kinni soni lag rahi hai meri bahu. Nazar na lage kisi ki"

"Puttar tune pooja ki thaali tayyar karli?" She asked after praising her daughter-in-law.

Ishita shook her head from right to left.

"Chal mai teri madad kardoon" said Mrs.Bhalla and took Ishita with her.

Guiding Ishita to arrange the necessities in the thali, Mrs.Bhalla asked her to light the diya. Ishita's eyes remained fixed on her room's doorway awaiting Raman's arrival as she lighted the lamp.

Aaja Piya Aaja
Tere Hi Tere Hi Liye
Jalte Diye

Ishita's maang teeka had moved from its original place while she had bent to light the lamp. Mrs.Bhalla stepped forward to put it back in its place. "Arey tune sindhoor nahi lagayi?" She asked finding her partition devoid of sindhoor.

"Bhool gayi" said Ishita smacking her forehead.

"Karvachaut me suhagan ki maang sooni achhi nahi lagti. Apni maang bharle" she ordered.

"Ji Maa" Ishita agreed obediently and strode towards the mandir to pick the sindhoor.

"Ek minute Ishita...Ruk jaa" said Mrs.Bhalla.

"Kya hua Maa?" Ishita asked worried.

"Ruk...batati hoon" Mrs.Bhalla smiled excitedly with a plan on her mind.

"Bhallaji, Simmi, Mihika, Raman sab chetti chetti yahan aajao" she screamed.

Everyone gathered in the living room wondering what was Mrs.Bhalla upto.

"Bhagwan ki kripa se maine apni zindagi me har khushi dekhi hai" she started her speech while the others looked on curiously "Bas ek aas hai jo adhoori rehgayi, mere Raman ki shadi dekhne ki. Aaj mouqa bhi hai, dastoor bhi. Toh mai chahti hoon ke Raman hum sabke saamne bhagwan ko saakshi maante hue Ishita ki maang bhare aur meri is adhoori aas ko poori kare" she declared.

-----To be continued-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 3.6K 18
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒒𝒂" - 𝑽𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 "𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕...
107K 5.6K 94
well THIS AINT MY STORY... ITS MY ONE OF THE FAV STORY OF MY FRIEND OR CAN SAY MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE STORIES.... I AM JUST POSTIN...
114K 5.7K 22
A cop eager to catch a criminal, a simple girl who can do anything for her love and a wealthy business man full of mystery. What will happen when th...
388K 16.1K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...