JK - Pregnant by a killer (ch...

By oonaheyy

β‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

53.1K 1.4K 1.3K
By oonaheyy

Hurt

Youtube has deleted this chapter from YT so you can find the chapter as GD file from my carrd: https://taehyungslittleberry.carrd.co/

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry (I write imagines there by request)

________________________

I stood there, watching the door, hoping he would return to the room. I didn't know why I felt sad for yelling at them.

They are trying to protect me. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here. I'd be dead already. Those men have hearts.

I saw sadness in Jungkook's eyes. I didn't mean to yell. All I want to know is the reason for it.

Why are they killing? What cost it?

I know I should run away, but I'm curious about these men and Jungkook. He feels like I have known him from somewhere. Maybe I'm imagining.

I came to the thought that he wasn't coming back anytime soon. So I don't know what to do. I don't dare to exit this room even though the door is open. I won't.

It was night, and the guy who brought me food before didn't come anymore. But I wasn't even hungry. I kept thinking about what happened and looking for the reasons and answers.

I took a long bath since Jungkook didn't come into the room, not even for once. I wonder where he is.

I get out of the bath and put on the clothes Jungkook gave me. I decided to apologize to him. After all, he allowed me to go to school, but I ruined everything. If only he'd have told me. He thought about letting me live my life ''normally'' and be here.

I came out of the bathroom, and I decided to go to sleep. But then the door opened. It was Jungkook. Now it's my chance.

''Jungkook...'' I started.

But he didn't even look at me. He walked past me to the bathroom, not saying a word. He didn't even share a glance at me.

I sighed and decided to wait. It took a long time. Jungkook probably wanted me to fall asleep before coming out. But he thought wrong.

I was sitting on the bed looking at the door when it finally opened. Jungkook had once again only a towel around his waist. Once he saw me, he started to walk toward his closet, but I stopped him by grabbing his arm. He turned to me with a confused face.

''Please let me talk to you!'' I say.

He let my arm go. ''About what? I don't want to talk to you,'' he said coldly, but I stayed strong.

''I'm sorry okay?'' he stares blankly at me. ''I'm sorry for everything. I didn't think clearly. I'm sure there is a good reason for all of this, am I right?''

He turned his head away from me, avoiding answering my question. I thought about it a second, and without thinking, I grabbed his cheeks into my hands and looked into his eyes. He immediately looked into my eyes, and not even one second hesitated it. He didn't even flinch from my touch.

''Am I right?'' I asked confidently.

He admired my eyes, and I got lost in his eyes once again. Where have I seen those beautiful brown eyes? Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath against my cheeks. He was looking deep down into my soul.

Then he kissed me. It came out of nowhere, but regardless, I didn't back out, but I kissed him back. In his kiss was sadness but also passion. He backed away a little leaning his forehead against mine and whispering with his deep voice: ''Yes''.

I ignored the fact that he was in his towel. But I didn't care about anything else. My body was calling for him, which confused me. Hours ago, I hated him. Now I wanted to know, feel and touch him. There was something about him that made me do it. I just need to figure it out later. Even if this would be the stupidest thing I'll ever do, I want to do it, or do I?

Our faces are an inch away. Gosh, he is so beautiful. What I'm thinking? I'm in the same room as a killer who has only a towel around him.

Jungkook stared at my eyes, moving a little strand of my hair behind the ear, and slid his palm against my cheeks before kissing me.

(+18 scene skipped because Wattpad already deleted my Imagines book and I don't want it to happen to this book, I hope you'll understand 🫶🏼)

I lost my mind there.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He felt hot after the shower, and he smelt so good. I moved my hands to his bare chest, feeling his heart beating. Wow, is he feeling it too?

He started to push me gently towards the bed, still kissing me. My legs hit the bedside, and I got in him following me. He came to kiss me again, moving his lips to my jawline and neck.

Gosh, he is so gentle. I felt like every muscle and part of my body is melting under his touch. I feel my heart beating quicker and quicker. The blood in my veins is running for its life, and I have high expectations of this. A girl can have it.

One moment later...

We're both breathing hard and just looking at each other. He goes beside me, putting a blanket around us and holding me in his embrace.

''I'm sorry,'' I whispered in his chest. He kisses my forehead and holds me even tighter.

''Thank you. I missed you...'' he said, but I was already sleeping, not hearing what he was saying.

The following day Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms. God, I missed her. Why did I let her go? Why didn't I come to get you back? Why did I let the universe do it for me instead? I'm a coward.

I stood up carefully so I didn't wake her up. I went to the bathroom to shower, and when I returned, she was still sleeping. I walk towards her and caress my finger against her cheek.

''Now I won't lose you again..'' I went out of the room, leaving a little note to her.

I walked to the kitchen where I saw Jimin and Namjoon eating breakfast.

''Wow, someone got laid yesterday,'' Jimin mucked.

''Shut up. It's none of your business.'' I say while taking coffee.

''So you just had sex with her? Did she want it?'' Namjoon asked curiously.

''Yes, she wanted. I'm a killer, not a rapist,'' I answer.

''Have you told her why are we like this? She needs to know.'' Jimin said.

''I'm thinking ways to tell her... I just got her back. I don't want to lose her again. Not this time.''

''Well, do it quickly before they know about her. They will come and kill her,'' Namjoon was right, but I don't know how to tell her. Will she remember me? Will she hate me?

''Ugh, Jungkookie did you have to put her moan that loud? I couldn't sleep.'' I turned my head towards the voice and saw Taehyung rubbing his eyes.

''Okay, first: like you'd care, and second: we can't sleep because you bring women here all the time.'' everyone laughed.

''But seriously, Jungkook, the guys are right. You have to tell her. She thinks we're killers, which we are, but if I were her, I'd wonder how killers can live like this?'' Taehyung said while sitting.

I sighed. I assume I need to tell Y/n the truth.

Why can't she recognize me? I haven't changed that much. Or have I? It hurts knowing she has forgotten about me without a doubt and that she can't even tell who I am anymore. And she even knows my name? Shouldn't that ring a bell or something?

''Aish, she is such a stupid girl,'' I chuckled.

Your POV

I woke up and didn't see Jungkook. I guess he woke early. Such a shame I wanted to wake up next to him. I have always wanted to do that.

I remember last night and smiled like an idiot. Idiot I was indeed, but the past is past.

I see a note on the table, and I take it. ''Come to eat breakfast once you wake up. Jungkook''. Okay, so I need to find the kitchen, I guess.

I go to the bathroom and fix myself a little bit. Then I find new clothes in Jungkook's closet. His gray hoodie and some shorts.

I got out of the room and looked around. This place is enormous, how can I find the kitchen?

I hear some laughter and talk far, and I follow the voices.

I found the kitchen and some of the guys. Okay, Jimin and Jungkook but those two others. I don't know their names. I walked slowly and just stayed watching them on the floor. They look like typical young teens, not killers.

''Oh, you woke up'' my thoughts were cut by Jungkook, and now everyone was staring at me. I see Jungkook smiling at me.

''What?''

''Nothing. Come to eat. You haven't eaten at all.''

I slowly approached the table and sat beside Jungkook. ''Um... I'm sorry about yesterday..'' I start.

''It's okay. I would have reacted the same way,'' Taehyung said.

''But is it too much to ask why?'' I asked carefully.

''Jungkook can explain everything to you,'' Jimin said and left. He doesn't seem so happy about my presence.

Jungkook then took me outside. It was good to feel the wind again. ''I'm sorry for keeping you locked inside.'' he started.

''It's okay, can you explain?'' I asked.

''Yeah...'' Before he could start, I heard some girl screaming Jungkook's name. And without knowing, a person hugged him from behind and jumped into his arms.

''Jungkookiee! I missed you so much!'' she said and kissed his cheek. Who is this girl? Why do I feel hurt and jealous?

Jungkook saw my reaction and let the girl off her. ''Umm.. this is-'' he started.

''Hi, I'm Yeri. I'm Jungkook's girlfriend pleasure to meet you! But who are you?''

You are what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 10.2K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
165K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
25.1K 853 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
237K 9.1K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...