Twists Of Hearts (Living with...

By princess-invisible

Let me tell you a story...a very long story...On -Two kingdoms , about ; -Two princes -One princess Different... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1 -The Hussains Palace
Chapter 2- They are Dissimilar
Chapter 3- One Of Them
Chapter 4 - Tell me about him
Characters Info
Chapter 5 -The wedding- The beginning of a living hell
Chapter 6- Stuck with you
Chapter 7- Forever you-Shukrah
Chapter 9-Fun at the Beach
Chapter 10-Swords
Chapter 11-Things falling apart
Chapter 12-Good times
Chapter 13-Handing Over
Chapter 14 - Weird behaviour
Chapter 15-The grave Mistake
Chapter 16-Puzzled
Chapter 17- Married Again
Chapter 18 -A Sudden feeling
Chapter 19-Bad manners
Chapter 20-Confession
Chapter 21-Elope
Chapter 22-I'm here for you
Chapter 23-Tarnished
Chapter 24-The attack
Chapter 25-No regrets
Chapter 26- Marriage
Chapter 27-The escape, the fight, and the Coma
Chapter 28-Divorce?
Chapter 29-Home sweet home
Chapter 30-No more King
Chapter 31-New home
Chapter 32-The News
Chapter 33-Aasim; Giving up
Chapter 34-Leaving
Chapter 35-Inviting Trouble
Chapter36-The End
New story alert!!!
My Brand New Story!!

Chapter 8-I'm taking you home

2K 172 5
By princess-invisible

"So Sister-in-law, this is going to be a surprise. Mr Fan's birthday is tomorrow, and we are going to plan a surprise party for him. I'm going to inform Ammi now right away , But...what's wrong with you today? ..You kinda look unhappy". Aasim asked.

I shook my head and smiled."Alright Bro, a surprise it is then. I think we should meet later to plan everything out". He nodded unsure of my answer.

Afaan is still in Iraq, and i've been in thoughts since the day i read his poem, Shukrah has been pondering in my mind.I didn't know if i should ask Aasim or not, but i decided to leave the matter to after Afaan's birthday.

Later Aasim came with a list of what has to be prepared for the event.I added some fascinating stuff to it and we discussed and planned it out.

I was wondering what i would get him as a gift but i wasn't sure if he would accept it or not. But i made up my mind to get it even if he wouldn't accept it, i could just keep it in his room. So, i went with a driver to a mall, with a help for company. I was directed to the Men's section and i wondered what he would like.

Well since he likes sports, i could buy him anything to do with it. So, i picked up two pairs of Nike boots, A designer swimming glasses and sports back pack.I also chose an elegant swiss-made Bvlgari watch which cost really a ton but i didn't mind paying.

So i took the gifts to a gift shop and they were wrapped together in a fancy way. I put it in a bag that no one could see through and we left for the palace.

The next day Afaan arrived early morning, tired and so he went to sleep which gave me the oppurtunity to keep his gift secretly and proceed to his birthday place. Aasim would be calling him downstairs to the event when he wakes up, trust Aasim to be very good in pranking anyone, especially his brother.

Ammi has been supporting us with the birthday preparations and she made Aasim get him her own gift.

--
It was about four in the evening when Aasim called me to start the celebration as he is bringing Afaan to the place right then. I informed Ammi and we played a birthday song. Aasim had covered Afaan's eyes with a tape when they entered the place before he then removed the tape and i turned on the lights. He was so flabbergasted that he thought it was a dream.I grinned at the way he looked around the place in surprise.We had called some of his friends and relatives to join and thanks to Aasim, for he had made him dress well upstairs.

Afaan didn't look at me but surprisingly he sat just  near me gisting with one of his friends. He looked so happy. Aasim was the camera man and he snapped pictures of every one including me with the celebrant, Afaan, even though Afaan was hesitating. His cake was a simple two-tier one and golden in colour, with a king's crown on it. Afaan kept asking how we planned all that but we just shrugged and ignored him.

I walked to him and uttered "happy birthday", and he replied with "thanks", and a brief smile.

The catering crew arrived and we all ate hungrily including the celebrant of course, trust Afaan to eat to his content anytime, anywhere. Ammi had left leaving me with some helps and female relatives of Afaan.They were nice and so we chatted all through the event.

Atlast the party ended, we all had a good time, and Afaan received many, many gifts.

I was sitting in my chamber, resting after the event when Afaan came out of his room with the gift i placed for him. He was grinning and asking who kept it but i said i didn't know. He unwrapped it and gasped. He looked happy and then he saw my name written at the side. His smile faded away but he thanked me and went back to his room with the gift.Well, atleast he accepted it.

--
At exactly eight that night  i was playing Criminal case on my phone when the telephone rang. I got up and walked to the side it was kept, picked it and spoke "Salam alaikum".

"Hello". A lady answered. I want to speak with Afaan, the king."
I furrowed my eyebrows and asked m, "who's on the line?". There was silence before she talked again.

"No need to know just give him". She answered rather rudely. I held my waist and said, "then i'm not giving him".
"Who are you to talk like that to me?",Well i don't have time to waste on you, tell him it's shukrah, his phone is not reachable".

I stood still digesting what she said. Shukrah?, Afaan's lover, and my rival. I sighed and was about to tell her i am his wife when the door opened and Afaan entered. He looked to where i stood and i mouthed "it's your call", and got out of the chamber. I could feel his gaze on me as i walked out, and he picked the call.

--Aasim, i want to ask you something and i want the absolute truth, please. I said to him as i sat down in his chamber, which wasn't proper, but i didn't care at the moment.

He looked to me and nodded.

"Can you tell me who is Shukrah?", i asked looking straight to his face. His expression turned blank and he looked down."please?", i begged .

He nodded and sighed. "But before i tell you can you tell me how you knew about her?", he asked and i told him the whole story from me seeing Afaan's poem and her calling today. He shook his head angrily and started.

"Well, Mr Fan has a friend called Hamza, and shukrah is Hamza's sister. She has been chasing Mr Fan since four years back, and she didn't give up even when Mr Fan rejected her repeatedly as she was of bad character and not practicing. However with time Mr Fan started liking her and she became his secret girlfriend, because Mom didn't like the girl so he had to keep the relationship a secret. You need to see the chaos she brought up when she heard about his marriage.

She is a very stupid and lousy girl and i seriously can't understand why Mr Fan is so into her. Maybe she casted a spell on him. And by the way, how dare she call looking for him when she knows he's married..."

I put on a fake smile to cover up the tears threatening to fall when Aasim looked up to me and his mouth opened in shock.

"No please don't cry, he pleaded in a sympathetic tone. I shook my head wiping a tear that rolled down my cheek.

I got up to leave but Aasim stopped me. He looked so worried and angry that it scared me.

"I'll go and have a talk with Mr Fan. He needs to warn the girl and if he refuses to, i'll warn her myself. I shook my head and tried to stop him but off he went.

I didn't know what to do. Afaan is sure not going to spare me for reporting his girl but i was left with no choice. I walked quietly to my chamber. As i entered , my sob turned into real crying. And what scares me the most is, Aasim is going into an argument with his dear brother because of me. I didn't know if i should consult Ammi or not, but i knew it would only add to the problem if the matter goes to Ammi.There's only one person i can consult.Waleed.

His phone rang thrice before he picked it. I sniffed as i spoke."Hello, Waleed" i said in between sobs.

"Ameerah, is that you? , What's going on, What did that jerk do to you?", he asked worriedly but i kept quiet regretting why i called him in the first place.Waleed wasn't going to tolerate anything done to me. I uttered "nothing" and ended the call. He kept calling and calling again but i didn't pick. I switched off the phone and lay on my bed. I was so scared to hear a knock and the sound of the door opening because it would be Afaan and he would be so pissed off that...

Oh Allah, My head ached so badly. Right then i heard the door swung open."where are you!" , he almost screamed and my body shook in fright.What if he slaps me...I continued to tremble .Then i heard him approach me, "where.." he stopped when he saw me and the state i was.

"Listen carefully, if you are going to stop me from communicating with her, then i have no choice than to tell you this."I will never consider you as my wife, and i'm never going to leave Shukrah. She's the love of my life. If you can't tolerate it, you can go back home."He shouted the last part and i couldn't take it anymore. I broke down crying helplessly.

Then someone walked in, to our spot and i heard Afaan panicked."Mom", he uttered and before i could see anything, Ammi has given him a hard slap on his face. She was frowning and her eyes were dark, which meant she was very angry. I gasped and kept still, trembling. She tried  to slap him again and i begged , "No Ammi please", but she didn't hesitate to slap him again. I ran to her and begged her to stop. And then she walked out, slamming the door with a loud thud.

Afaan stood there with his head low from the slaps. I covered my face again and continued to sob. Afaan walked out of the chamber quietly. I didn't know what was going on and i wondered what happened between him and Aasim that made him so angry like this. And then Ammi, how did she come...she must have been passing by and overheard Afaan's voice. On the other hand, i didn't know what was going on in our own palace for all i know, Waleed will not rest until he learns what's going on.

--
I woke up to the sunlight striking my face, and i got up remembering what had happened the night before.I searched for my phone and turned it on.Messages popped in and they were all from Waleed.I sighed and opened one.

I'm coming to your place tomorrow.I will arrive at ten.
Don't bother to stop me.

I gasped alarmingly and checked the clock, it was fourty minutes after seven which meant Waleed is not yet on his way.I quickly dialled his phone number and he picked after some seconds."Hello Waleed, please don't come.This is not the right time.I will..."

"If you don't want me to come then tell me what's wrong.He replied in a worried tone".I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Okay, we had a misunderstanding", but it's not something serious so please stay back.

"Ameerah, by Allah i'm coming to see you today, nothing sounds alright with you.He replied and cut the cull.I called again but he wouldn't pick.
I managed to pull myself off the bed and into the shower.I didn't plan on meeting any of them but i knew Ammi would want to see me.So when i dressed up, i prepared breakfast for Afaan and kept it for him on the table in the chamber, because i knew he wouldn't go downstairs to the family dining table as all of them were not in good terms.So i proceeded to Ammi's chamber.

She was dressing up and when she saw me her mood enlightened.She hugged me and apologised for what Afaan did but i told her it's okay and she doesn't need to.I informed her Waleed is coming to visit and she was happy with it.She assigned some help to prepare for his welcome and i felt relieved.

I went to the palace kitchen to direct some things afterwards because i knew if i return to the chamber, Afaan will not eat the food i kept for him.I know i'm being clingy but i had no other choice, he is still my husband.

--
Waleed arrived in an hour time and i was overjoyed.I couldn't stop smiling when i saw him.He was happy too but kept still.Aasim was there to welcome him but we didn't share a word.Then Ammi came as well and we chatted for some time, before he went to eat.

After his meal he asked for Afaan and i didn't know what to tell him.So i told him he is busy but he'll come soon.

Unfortunately, Afaan entered right then.He came and hand-shaked Waleed.I left to give them some time together.But after about thirty minutes Afaan came in with a straight face and i understood something went wrong.I exited at once and went to Waleed.He was standing as if waiting for me.

And before i could say anything, he spoke up in a hurtful tone.

"Go pack your essentials.I'm taking you home".I opened my mouth in shock and shook my head."No".I replied in a cracking voice.

"Go Ameerah,Wallahi i'm taking you home.And if you don't want to pack, we'll leave right away".He ordered now almost shouting, his eyes turning a shade of dark brown.I turned in confusion and ran straight to my chamber, packing my stuff and crying at the same time.

Huh!I deserve a gift myself for updating almost everyday😒
Needs lot of effort since i try to update long chapters.
Thanks everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Khalifa By laiba

Mystery / Thriller

1.9M 109K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
17.7K 611 54
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...
1.8K 66 27
its a story of a 19 yr old gal falah khan ,studying medicine and chasing dreams what happens when she got married to the most wanted business tyco...
664K 99.7K 110
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen, a girl finds herself in a challenging s...