His Thuggish Ways

By Marlaysiaa18__

Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just ab... More

His Thuggish Ways
Taking Out Tha Trash
Keyboard Bangin
What I Gatta Do ?
You Tha One
A Taste Of Temptation
In This To Stay
Khyro's Admission
Am I Wrong ?
Take Me There
Really Quick Update!
What If ?
They Dont Know
Author
ωнαт тнє fυ¢к
You Got Me ? I Got You
Mo'Money Mo'Drama
This Is Life
Bad Games
Bruh

Something has to give

461 7 0
By Marlaysiaa18__

Cameron

"Cameron come here" My dad snatched my arm as I tried to walk away from him.

"Whatchu want? All you gone do is yell at me anyway!" I snapped.

"You damn right I am, you know how much I care about education, and what? You just smackin people now?"

I sighed. "Dad, I'm sorry okay? Gosh you just don't know!" I put my hand on my hip.

He just stared at me. Literally were just having a fucking staring contest.

I huffed. "I'm not about to do this I'm leaving." I snatched my phone off the coffee table, and walked out the front door.

I started walking, thinking about everything. I hate my dad he always thinking he high and mighty.

I started to think about Khyro, fucking that white bitch.

And I was tryna figure out why I was so mad at him. I ain't catchin feelings for him or nothing but still. This shit just makes me think.

I remembered our date. When he took me to that park. I started to walk that way. I needed to clear my mind.

I don't know if it was about smacking my bestfriend, my dad, Khyro, I was confused. But something has to give cus Cameron don't do confused.

******

Dhyrah

Oh Cameron fucked up now. I'm at her neck.

All these years! All these years was all based on nothing?

After school people kept coming up to me askin it I had got smacked by Cameron.

I gave them all dumb looks. And since I didn't wanna play myself I told them we were fighting today at Jeffersons park.

And ima fight her too! Because when I'm finished with her Kyauna gone do her up something awful.

She has outdone herself this time. For some Khyro tho? Cuz she must not know that aint nobody worried bout Khyro nomore. Only her but its good, I'm good, everything's good.

******

Khyro

After school I went over Camerons house to check on her, but her dad informed me that she had left.

He couldn't even let me know of her whereabouts because unfortunately he didn't know where she was either.

Afterwards I left and drove around some. Burning gas which would cause me money. You know niggas tryna raise gas prices and shit.

After numerous texts and no responds, and calls that directed me to Camerons voicemail I was fed up.

I called Ka'Rahjaa and told her to meet me at Jeffersons park which was of course the park I took Cameron to on our first date.

When I pulled up, I could see Camerons figure hunched over as she sat on a bench that had pen writing of names, and dates on it. some saying.

Blah blah blah waz here, or
Blah blah blah + blah blah blah

And it was also filled with nasty drawings and horrible pictures.

As I got closer I could see that Cameron held her head in her hands. And her slim body was making slight weird jerking motions.

She was crying. I feel like a straight ass bitch right now, because what I was about to do was some stupid nigga shit.

Cameron must have felt someone's presence because she looked up. Her eyes were watery and red rimmed. I felt bad for her.

"How'd you know I was here?" She asked wiping her eyes with her jacket sleave.

She scooted over on the vandilized bench making room for me to sit next to her.

"Because you my boo, and I just know you like that" I flashed her a half heartedly smile, and winked at her.

She pushed her long hair out of her face.

"I'm so stupid" She sighed as she looked at the deserted park.

"Nah, you probably stubborn and don't know how to let shit die down but not stupid" I offered my opinion.

"Khyro stop talking to me. What are you doing here?" She asked annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes, and it made her smile. See I think her smile is what attracted me to her in the first place.

A smile you could trash! My subconscious sneered at me.

I shook my head. "Cameron I'm sorry"

She looked up momentarily confused. "For what?" She asked.

Bile rised in my throat. I knew the decision of whether this girl would remain in my life longer depended on how these words came out of my mouth.

I cleared my throat. "I havent been completely honest with you" She rolled her eyes, and turned away from me.

"Typical." I heard her mutter. I sighed.

"But I'm ready now" I said. "To be honest" This is it, I'm gonna come clean and ask Cameron Baisley to be my girl.

Nah scratch that, I gotta do it like tha thug I am and ask Cameron to be my ride or die.

"I'm listening" She stared blankly at the pink nail polished that covered her short nails.

I sighed. "This whole time I've been trying to get with you to make you victim to this game I play" I dont know how but I got the words out.

******

Cameron

Typical bullshit.

After Khyro said that everything that I have ever held onto let loose but I wasnt suprised.

I wasn't suprised because how could The Khyro Simmons actually want to be with me out of all girls.

I didn't wanna seem hurt or dissapointed, even tho I was.

I looked up at him his eyes were gaurded and his breathing had became heavier.

I forced a smirk onto my face. "I know" I said.

He looked momentarily confused.

"You know?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Well yea, Im just wondering why you chose today to come clean and tell me." I waited in anticipation for his answer.

"Because today I wann-

"Well well well" I heard the voice of my ex-bestfriend come out of nowhere.

And the only thing that was running through my mind was Khyro Simmons had set me up.

"Shit" I mummbled. This was it, I was about to get jumped.

I looked up and saw numerous amounts of kids that attended my school with there phones out ready to record.

I saw that Kyauna, and Dhyrah stood next to eachother.

Now I could either run or try and fight these bitches off. But I knew I stood no chance of beating both of them up.

"Khyro you set me up" I whispered in disbelief.

"Cammy no I-

"What's goin on?"

"Ka'Rahjaa?" I stood up off the rusty bench.

"Cameron" She smirked. I sighed in relief I had somebody on my side. Now I could talk shit.

I asked with a pretty smile on my face. "So wassup?"

"Cameron dont pop fly, I will bust you in yo mouth" Dhyrah snapped.

I took a step forward. The tension in the air was so thick. Khyro tried to grab my arm, but I snatched away from him.

"Khyro no" I said calmly. "I'm ready for this bitch" I tied my hair up and removed my jacket.

"This what you want?" I asked moving away from the bench. Ka'Rahjaa looked like she was gone swing any minute.

"Come and get it" I added. Here it goes. I was gonna fight my bestfriend.

Dhyrah stepped forward and for a minute we just gawked at eachother. Both wondering if this was what everything was going to boil down to.

I had too much pride to lose this fight so ignoring the fluttery feelings, and butterflies that had formed in my stomach. I took another glance at Ka'Rahjaa she nodded to me, letting me know she had my back.

Dhyrah got into a fighting stance. "Come on! Hit me" Dhyrah screamed. But me? I was calm.

"You swing" I let my anger boil up.

She ran a hand over her head and I took that to my advantage and I snatched her up by her shirt and landed two blows to her face. The fight was on.
She tried to swing me so that she could get me down but nah I aint giving that easy.
I swung another one.
Whap! It opened her lip up a bit.
She swung at me and punched me in my face. Shit hurted.
She tried to swing me again, and too my suprise we both tumbled onto the ground.

I felt her get on top of me and punch me in my face about 5times before I snatched what hair she had and swung her off of me.

Now I had the avantage as she layed on the ground. Never letting go of her hair I repeatidly punched her hard in her face drawing blood.

At that point it didnt matter if we had history. I just didn't like this bitch.

I blacked out, and started stomping her. I banged her face into the old bench.

Then I felt some powerful ass blows hammering the back of my head.

It was on now! Kyauna had jumped in. Out the corner of my eye as I continued to beat Dhyrah viciously I saw Ka'Rahjaa attack Kyauna.

I hit Dhyrah once more then she had fell to the ground hard and showed no relentless movement.

"She put her to sleep!"

"Damn!"

"Oh my god is she dead?" Is all I heard from the croud.

I turned to see Ka'Rahjaa actually getting beat up. Like shooter? Really?

I snatched Kyauna off Ka'Rahjaa and landed a couple blows to her shit.

I won. I did it. I won. "What you still wanna fight me too?" I asked Kyauna. It was the adrenaline rush.

She rolled her eyes and went to check on Dhyrah. I took one more look at the scene as I caught my breath.
I had beatin up my ex-bestfriend.

Khyro stared at me
I just couldn't get out my mind that he set me up.

I flipped him off, and started to walk off. Without Ka'Rahjaa, without him! By myself. This shit was fucking stupid! All of it was! Fuck this!

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 3.4K 57
A year has passed and everything it starting to fall into place for everyone , the death of Larissa was an eye opener for everyone and everyone quick...
129K 4.8K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...