Gangster Boo : Love Is Sacrif...

By poeticjunkie_

Rejuvenated from her study abroad experience Franscesca returns home to her somewhat dysfunctional family, bu... More

Gangster Boo - Comenzar
Gangster Boo - Uno
Gangster Boo - Dos
Gangster Boo - Tres
Gangster Boo - Cuatro
Gangster Boo - Cinco
Gangster Boo - Sies
Gangster Boo - Siete
Gangster Boo - Ocho
Gangster Boo - Nueve
Gangster Boo - Diez
Gangster Boo - Once
Gangster Boo - Doce
Gangster Boo - Trece
Gangster Boo - Catorce
Gangster Boo - Quince
Gangster Boo - Diecisies
Gangster Boo - Diecisiete
Gangster Boo - Dieciocho
Gangster Boo - Diecinueve
Gangster Boo - Veinte
Gangster Boo - Veinteuno
Gangster Boo - Veintedos
Gangster Boo - Veintetres
Gangster Boo - Veintecuantro
Gangster Boo - Veintecinco
Gangster Boo - Veintesiete
Gangster Boo - Veinteocho
Gangster Boo - Veintenueve
Gangster Boo - Hecho

Gangster Boo - Veintesies

4.5K 199 34
By poeticjunkie_

Chapter 26 | Gangster Boo

What is a real nigga when all the niggas in the world are counterfeit. A real nigga was about his paper; somebody that don't work for no damn body, but they earn respect from the streets.

A real nigga toted jocks, and pop shots when shit get real; they stayed strapped when a goofy nigga or a goofy bitch want to get flip at the mouth.

A real nigga don't play about his money and he will be damned if a stupid ass motherfucker miss count his shit cause he don't never let a single hit the floor without warning.

A real nigga has a real down ass bitch by his side and keeps her in check: trapping and capping with her man as he cooking up that work.

A real nigga was Kingston and the world knew he did, seen, and is better than any nigga that walks the streets of Atlanta Georgia. The peach was in his hands and he dared a bitch made ass nigga to take it from him.

It was Saturday evening at 9 a.m when he had awoken from the longest coma ever. It seemed as if he had died and could never touch light again.

His body was numb, but some how he managed to sit up in his hospital bed. The nurses emerged into his room asking him all kinds of questions.

How is your breathing? Can you see how many fingers I'm holding up? How long have you been woke? Can you hear us?

"Mane, I know all y'all better back the fuck up so I can get some damn space. A nigga just woke up and y'all hot breathe ass all in my face and ain't brushed y'all teeth worth nothing. All I smell is shit." He complained as he pushed them away.

"We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we're just trying to make sure your ok." One of the nurses explained.

You could tell she was interested in more than just Kingston's health. The way she smiled and stared into his eyes as her hands caressed his thigh as she spoke.

He mugged her, "I'm aight lil mama, but I'm gone need for you to get yo damn hands off me. This shit right here is a violation." He pointed at her hands, "If my girl was here right now he would've creased yo bobble head ass and put the beam on you. So, consider yourself lucky, but just cause she aint here don't mean I won't do that shit myself."

Her smile went away as she moved to let him get out of bed. The women were fascinated with his attitude.

The thing women like most about him was his character; the way he bossed bitches around and told them what to do had there hormones playing circus tricks through their ovaries.

He couldn't stand groupie hoes, and these nurses were just that. As he dropped the hospital gown the women stared at his half naked body as he slipped on a white t-shirt and a pair of cargos with his wheat Tims.

"Kingston, you can't just leave until we know that your alright." Another nurse blurted out.

"Look, I got somewhere to be. My girl need me right now. I ain't got time to play no fucking games with y'all deaf ass bitches. I said I'm aight. Leave it alone and get the fuck off my dick."

With that being said, he walked right out of the hospital with nothing in his hand, but his phone and house keys.

He had to get to Francesca quick, fast, and in a hurry. The thought of Montana's hands rubbing against her beautiful golden skin made his stomach turn in knots.

And even though he had to save her, he really just wanted to make love to her, so that she could feel how intense his love was for her. All needed to do was feel her soft skin, those soft plump lips of hers, and pull her into his arms until he couldn't feel her any more.

That's how much he needed and wanted her.

He whipped out his phone and called up the two niggas he trusted the most in this drug game, "What's good, bruh? I thought you was still in the coma. We came to visit you and shit, but the doctors said you wouldn't make it." Carlito explained.

"I'm good, bro. But, I need you and Montez to gang up. We about to go get my damn baby from that fuck nigga. It's war time as soon as we get in that motherfucker and if you bitches punk out, I got money on y'all head."

"Where you want us to meet you at?" Montez asked.

"Come pick me up from this lame ass hospital, so we can have this bitch moving."

"We on our way."

He hung up the phone and waited in the parking lot where he seen plenty of women with fake bosoms and asses. Kingston never really understood why women had the need for placing silicon into their bodies; he preferred his woman natural and free of chemical body parts.

As he sat thinking, he saw his father from afar with a white envelope in hand and an unpredicatable mug. "What the hell you doing here?" He stood up, ready to release steam with his fist.

"Kingston, calm down. I know you still mad, son, but I'm here now."

"Mane, fuck that shit. I bailed you out, gave you a place to stay, and put food in your damn mouth. That's the type of shit you should be doing for me. But, you see the tables turn around on you when you pick the streets before loyalty. My mama was all you had, bruh, and you did her dirty when she was down and out. I never thought my own fucking father would look up to me, I expected to look up to you." He snatched the envelope out his hand and looked inside. Confused and angry, he threw it back at him, "I don't want shit from you, bro. I gave you what you needed, so you need to get back to where you came from. In that damn room in the empire. You can keep your fucking money."

"I see that's one thing me and you got in common:assuming. This money is from your girlfriend, Francesca. Take this money and do something right for a change, son. You got a good one on your hands, so hold onto her."

"What makes her any greater than mama?" Kingston asked with a frown.

"The simple fact you still have her and get the chance to make it right; something I couldn't do."

For the first time in many years, Kingston walked up to his father and gave him a brotherly hug. "I might not know you as well as I should, but I'm willing to let you step into my life, but you can't make no mistakes cause I don't fuck aroun with no fuck arounds."

His father chuckled, "I won't let you down, son."

Just then, Montez and Carlito pulled up with the all black Benz truck:techs was loaded, the squad was ganged up, grenade was in tac, and niggas was ready to kill shit. "Aight pops, I'm about to head out."

"Where y'all going?" 

"We going to drop bodies." He said honestly jumping into the front seat. Everyone's eyes had gotten wide when his father opened the door to the truck and hopped in. All the young men turned and looked at him funny. 

His father reached into his waist band and pulled out a semi, "I keep a pole when shit get real." He stated as he cocked it back and aimed out the window.

"Aight, I guess you can ride out with us." Montez nodded as they pulled off and headed for the streets.

As Kingston began his journey in finding Francesca, she was twisting and turning on the cold solid floor. Over night she had recieved a unreasonable amount of bed sores, and the only thing they fed her was a whole buffet of food. It was just like the old days for her, but she never hesitated to get flip at the mouth with the men she considered bitch ass niggas.

As she carved Kingston's name onto the brittle brick wall, Montana had stepped in front of her cell with a gun in his hand and a wire in the other. He unlocked the cell and looked down at the goddess before him, "Get your ass up and let's go."

"I ain't going no where with you." She snapped back.

He dropped both items he had to the floor and walked into her cell. Francesca had a sixth sense; she could feel the presence of anyone, and for some strange reason she knew that Kingston was coming to save her.

Just as Montana reached his hand out to yank her up by the hair, she jumped up, flipping over him, yet she managed to wrap her legs around his neck and swing him into the brick wall. His head was busted and gushing with blood as he tried to get up from the floor.

She fell to the floor and picked up the gun and aimed it at his head; she could easily shoot him and end all of this, but she was the only one that wanted revenge on him. Last year she was a selfish and confused women, but this year she was going to share the wealth.

"Get your bitch ass up, and take these motherfucking handcuffs off me right the fuck now!" She shouted, kicking him in the stomach with her thick boots. He groaned on the floor, using the wall to gain his balance. "Hurry the fuck up. I aint got all damn day!"

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the key and unlocked the handcuffs that managed to place bruises onto her thin wrist. He placed his hands up into surrender as she kicked him into the wall. Kicking off her boot, she slipped on a heel, and pressed it against his neck.

He whimpered, "You can kill me right now, baby." He chuckled, "But, that ain't gone stop shit. I got nigga all around the globe plotting on that bitch ass nigga Kingston. So, I'm gone tell you what. You can kill me right on the spot, but that ain't gone stop the money that's already on his head; where there's money, there's death." He smirked.

She pushed her heel in deeper into his atom's apple. He groaned in pain, but never thought to put his hands on her, not because he couldn't, but because he had a trick up his sleeve, "Montana, stop fucking with me. I love Kingston, and I will do anything to keep him by my side, so I'm gone ask you this once and one time only, call off the hit men and go about your way."

He thought about it for a second, "And what's in it for me? Nothing. So, why in the fuck would I help you?"

"Because I'll tell him to give over the Empire. I'll do anything, just call everything off."

"Aight, but I want more than just the Empire." He smirked, "I want you. One night and one night only."

"And if I give you what you want, you'll stop all this shit."

"Yeah, I put that on our dead baby head and you know I don't play with shit like that."

"Fine. I'll give you what you want, but not today. I want you to plan it out. I want it to be romantic, taunting, and pleasurable like old times." He nodded.

"If you fuck with me, you know I got it."

She rolled her eyes and moved away from him. "Just make sure I'm satisfied because I'm hard to please considering the fact that most of the times me and you had sex my orgasms came from a vibrator."

Montana hated that she brought that up, but he had to accept the truth, "Since, you're going to be mine. You can sleep in my room." He kissed her cheek and walked away.

Bought time I got some damn freedom around here. She thought as she walked into the guest room and headed towards the house phone.

She picked up the phone and walked into the bathroom:closing and locking the door, "Who the fuck is this?" Kingston shouted through the phone. 

"Baby, it's me." She whispered.

"What's good, ma. You good? What you whispering for?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I persuaded Montana to give me some freedom, but I need you to listen to me."

"Aight, wassup."

"Whose with you?"

"Montez, Carlito, and my pops." He said worried about what she was about to say.

"In a minute whatever car you're in is going to blow up, so get whatever you can within the next thirty seconds. Y'all are going to have to split up because there are a gang of drug lords looking for you. Disguise yourself and get a ticket to Mexico as soon as possible. Leave Carlito and Montez here to get rid of the Empire with the money I gave your father. I'll see you in Mexico, please be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you. Love you, bye."

She hung up the phone and stepped out. Sitting on her bed was Lawrence, "You told him the plan?" He asked.

She sighed, "Yeah and thanks for helping me out."

"No problem."

To be continued.....

_____________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to one of my fans/followers @Trippyyyy : Thanks for all the lovely comments.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because there are only four more to go! I know I'm killing y'all but hey, I got a life too and I want to live it. 

Also, if you're a down to earth person with a drama free life(not necessarily drama free but hopefully you know what I mean) and you don't have a problem with earning a new friend then please kik me (Don't kik me about stories unless you wanna link up with me as a co-writer, or if you want to start a story and need advice). My kik be getting dry too fast (I'm not a lame, though, It be wet some days, but then it's them days where it's not). Lol.

Thanks for reading!

Kik : trill_quiqui (Hit me up anytime and as soon as possible. You can ask questions, I don't care I just want a chill ass convo with someone.)

Ugh, I feel desperate asking you guys that, but shid I'm a sexy quesadilla, so it don't matter.

~ Love. Qu33nAmourous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 9.9K 47
What would you do If the person you trusted isn't who they say they are? Mayalika, a girl from the big apple, moves to Brooklyn to help her grandmoth...
263 5 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
756K 35.4K 42
"𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗�...