Gangster Boo : Love Is Sacrif...

By poeticjunkie_

Rejuvenated from her study abroad experience Franscesca returns home to her somewhat dysfunctional family, bu... More

Gangster Boo - Comenzar
Gangster Boo - Uno
Gangster Boo - Dos
Gangster Boo - Tres
Gangster Boo - Cuatro
Gangster Boo - Cinco
Gangster Boo - Sies
Gangster Boo - Siete
Gangster Boo - Ocho
Gangster Boo - Nueve
Gangster Boo - Once
Gangster Boo - Doce
Gangster Boo - Trece
Gangster Boo - Catorce
Gangster Boo - Quince
Gangster Boo - Diecisies
Gangster Boo - Diecisiete
Gangster Boo - Dieciocho
Gangster Boo - Diecinueve
Gangster Boo - Veinte
Gangster Boo - Veinteuno
Gangster Boo - Veintedos
Gangster Boo - Veintetres
Gangster Boo - Veintecuantro
Gangster Boo - Veintecinco
Gangster Boo - Veintesies
Gangster Boo - Veintesiete
Gangster Boo - Veinteocho
Gangster Boo - Veintenueve
Gangster Boo - Hecho

Gangster Boo - Diez

8.1K 202 8
By poeticjunkie_

                                                                                                               Chapter 10 | Gangster Boo  

Looking at her black Chanel dress with a laced veil place on top of her head, Francesca decided that she wasn't going to cry at Montel's funeral. Not because she didn't know him, but for the simple fact of knowing that tears won't do anything for anyone in need.

Her and Kingston were going to leave shortly after for a nice little brunch. Her head turned into the direction of the sound of someone knocking on her door. She snagged up her purse and opened up the door for him. 

She felt a rush between her legs as her heart begin to beat slowly with the rhythm of the tears that trailed down his cheeks. What could she do for him? Nothing. Kingston didn't say a word as he stood in her doorway. The only sound you could hear from him was the sniffles that he made ever so often.

He's never in his life cried in front of anyone and it came to a surprise when he pulled Francesca into his arms and burst into a rapture of tears. All she could do was hold him tight. She knew how it felt to lose someone so close to you ; she knew how it felt to lose someone you love. 

And even now she's still losing to her mother and sisters. She was not only loosing to the death of her unborn child, but she was losing to the living of her unfinished business. She closed the door behind him and dragged him to the couch were she laid his head on her lap and cradled him like a baby.

That's what he needed. Aside from Montel's mother raising him after the dispute with his biological mother, Kingston never had a real female companion that would comfort him the way Francesca did. He always thought crying was for bitches, but when he cried for people like his brother, father, grandfather, and Montel ; he cried as a man.

They wasted fourty-five minutes in her apartment, so that he could get himself together. She saw the anger in his eyes from Montana's actions. He wanted to kill. He wanted to destroy. He wanted revenge. She didn't see nothing nice when she looked at him, but she wasn't going to turn her back on him now. He needed her and she was willingly to give him what he need.

Hand in hand the two made their way into the church doors once they arrived. Many of the elder women pulled him into a hug and placed a lipstick mark upon his cheek. All she did was smile and wave at the women who gave her light smiles.

They made their way to the pew that Montez and his mother were in and took a seat, "Mama, this my girl, Francesca." He introduced. What did 'his girl' mean? Was it bad? Was it good? Was he really feeling her the way she felt him? Butterflies rumbled in her stomach at the sound of being called his girl. She liked that title and she was going to carry it.

"Hi, nice to meet you beautiful. I'm really glad you came to stand by his side. This is a really hard time for us, so thank you very much." The woman stood and gave her a tight 'welcome to the family' type hug. 

She smiled, "You're welcome. I'm really sorry for your loss, but I'm sure he's in a better place." She stated taking her seat once again. She gave Montez a slight wave and he gave her a head nod in return.

The funeral had started and she took Kingston's hand and held it tight. She was surprised to not see him cry during the ceremony, but she understood that he didn't want to show fear. After awhile he let go of her hand and headed to the front of the church to say a few words for his 'brother'.

He sighed deeply and looked at Francesca. She was the only thing that would keep him from crying. From her beautiful face to her poised lips ; she kept a smile on his face. He had to be strong for both Montel and Montez, and especially their mother. 

"Goodmorning everybody." He smiled to the crowd. They all responded by saying 'goodmorning' and he contined on with his speech, "I remember a time when me and Montel used to sneak off to the lake over there by mama's house. She used to always tell us not to go over there, but we did. And we had hell of fun too." The crowd erupted into laughter and patted mama on the back, "There was one time when Montel got hurt. He bussed his head open from falling onto a rock and he blacked out on me. That was the first time I seen him cry. Mama took him to the hospital and they said he wasn't gone make it, but my homie made it through, and we got the shit beatened out of us after." Everyone laughed as he continued, " I asked him what it was like to be in a coma, and he said 'I wasn't just in a coma, I was in the in between.' I ain't know what that was so I asked him and he said 'I was in between heaven and the earth. He told me that he was dead, but some angels gave him another chance to live and leave his mark. I ain't understand at the time, but now I do. The whole time Montel was in the coma and afterwards he told me that death wasn't as distraught as he thought. Death is a celebration. So, I'm gone celebrate for my brother and our family cause that's what he wanted. He left his mark by showing his mama that he could be a real man without a real father and he guided all of us, including myself. I might not be there yet, but I'm gone get there. Rest in peace to my brother, Montel, because he will be remembered."

Everyone began to wipe away their tears to give Kingston a standing ovation. He gave the crowd a smile and sat back down next Francesca. The funeral was slowly dying down and everyone got out of their seats to view the body except Kingston.

"Are you going to come view the body with me?" Francesca asked him. He shook his head no, so she stayed put.

"I ain't bout to go look at him all swollen up and embalmed. I know what he look like. I don't want the image of him to change. It's too much for me to bare."

She shook her head, "Are you at least going to watch them bury him?"

"No. I want to visit his grave site when I'm alone."

Mama and Montez passed by to give Kingston a hug before they left. They understood that he couldn't watch his brother be buried into the ground and they were fine with it. "Are you ready to go?" She asked him.

He nodded and stood up. They began to walk outside to his car until she realized that she left her purse inside of the church, "I'll be right back." Letting go of his hand, she ran back inside to get her purse. It was sitting on the first pew where she left it. Grabbing it, she was about to head out, but she felt like someone was watching her.

She stepped back into the church and saw a dark-skinned man crying all the way in the back of the church. She slung her purse onto her shoulders and walked towards him. As she sat down she patted him on the back, "It's going to be alright."

The man finally lifted his head and looked up at her. Her heart stopped. She was confused and afraid at the same time. There she sat in the face of Montiaga ; Montana's father. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I came here for the same reason you did. To pay my damn respects."

"Really? What respects? Did Montana send you?"

"No." He sighed, "That was my son in that casket."

"What? No, Montana is the only son you have. He's the only child."

"Nah, he's the only child I kept." He shook his head, "I'm a deadbeat for not being in my son's lives."

"I can't believe you wouldn't be there for them. Why would you come back now? Did you hear what Kingston had to say about his son having to become a real man without his father?"

"I HEARD WHAT THE FUCK HE SAID, FRNACESCA ! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO? IT'S TOO LATE. I WAS TOO LATE."

"It's never too late to have a relationship with your child."

"Coming from a bitch who have up her's."

She smacked him flat across the face making sure her hit stung, "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN. I'M PAYING FOR THE DEATH OF MY BABY. AND YOU KNOW, ONE DAY I'M GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER AND I'M GOING TO BE THERE FOR MY CHILD EVERY STEP OF THE WAY." She stood up, so that she could leave.

"Francesca, wait !" He called after her.

"What do you want?" She cried.

"Montana is out of control alright. He needs somebody by his side. I know that your with Kingston now, but if you don't stay away from him now then you're going to get hurt."

"I'm not with Kingston. I'm with myself and Montana can honestly kiss my ass. You don't know shit about me and mines, so stay out of my business."

"If I don't know shit then how do I know that Montana is going to kill Kingston. What you think Columbia was for, Francesca. You think it was just a 'ride along'. You think it was just to meet a plug. Think again, baby. Why do you think Baizen was there the same time you were? It's a set up, Francesca. Stop being stupid and put the pieces together."

"How do you know I went to Columbia with him?"

He smirked, "You think you can just be with my son and get away." He shook his head and stood up, "Just cause you went to school and got a couple degrees won't change shit. He got eyes out here watching your every move. And what's so damn sad is that the person that's helping him is closest to you than you think. That person is the reason he found out about the abortion you had. That abortion is the reason why he's going to take everything from you."

"If he wants me, why is he trying to kill Kingston?"

He chuckled, "Let this be a psycology lesson for you. Going back to the night you came home from Thailand, Montana knew that you were stressed and tired. Two days before your return he found out about the abortion. He was pissed off and that was around the time Kingston had gotten my daughter, Morgan killed. So, he thought why not kill two birds with one stone. He knew that Kingston was going to be at that restaurant when you got there. He used his connects to make sure you two were leaving together. Just so happen you guys went out of town, but that wasn't even part of the plan. He know that you falling for him and the closer you get to him, the easier the hit will be. Do you get it now?"

"I get that he's a weak ass bitch."

Montiaga stroked her cheek and whispered into her ear, "You still got time to save yo boy. It's called sacrifice."

"I'm not sacrifing nothing. Kingston is going to kill Montana and I'm gone be right there by his side."

He scoffed, "Let me know how that work out for you." 

She pushed him away from her and ran out of the church. She was so damn mad that Kingston didn't tell her about the hit on his head. Just when she was starting to fall hard for him. Was she really going to be by his side in the end.

"What took you so long?" He asked starting up the car.

"I should ask you the same thing."

"What you mean?"

"Why you ain't tell me that Montana is trying to kill you."

"I ain't think it mattered."

"Well, it does."

"Why?"

"It matters because I like you. Alot !"

He pressed on the breaks and looked at her. "Do you not see what I do? I'm out here in these streets hitting licks, selling bricks, checking bags, and popping tags with a hit out on my head. What the fuck you want to be with me for?"

"I don't give a shit about what you do, Kingston. I can care less about what kind of clothes you wear. I don't care about how much money is in your pocket. I don't care about the damage you do. I just care about you. I care about you, Kingston. I just don't want to see you hurt."

He sighed and looked at her, "I don't want to see you hurt either, but I'm not bout to jump into a relationship with you until I know for sure that you my ride or die. I'm feeling you, ma. Alot !" He mimiced her. She giggled and looked at him.

"Well, can we at least see what happens between us during our vaction in Miama, Florida."

"Hell yeah, my family renioun about to have you turnt up."

"I hope so, but I'm excited just to be around you."

"Me too."

Kingston never let a female get this close to him. He was really feeling her and he wasn't about to let Montana or nobody else mess that up. But, the secrets that Francesca knows now may mess up the whole situation. Be careful Kingston, you don't want to fall into the pit of fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 9K 37
What is so special about relationships anyway? Why do smart females always fall for the thug? Ask Azalea. Time after time she keeps telling herself t...
6K 422 24
PUBLISHED https://goo.gl/ynKMUB One night things changed for the worst in a young woman's life, when her boyfriend was tragically injured. However d...
753K 35.4K 42
"𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗�...
15 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...