grant gustin ▸ imagines ✓

By acastleabovearrows

G.G. IMAGINES | REQUESTS CLOSED This is a collection of Barry Allen & Grant Gustin imagines and one shots. I... More

▸ grant gustin imagines
01. Chocolate Kiss [B.A.]
02. Happy Halloween [G.G.]
03. Don't Bleed On My Floor [B.A.]
04. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 1 [B.A]
05. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
06. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
07. Late Night Conversations [G.G.]
08. Cute Things [G.G.]
09. The Christmas Spirit [G.G.]
10. Sick Date [B.A.]
11. Who? [B.A.]
12. Not Much of a Poetry Guy [B.A.]
13. Fast & Strong - Pt. 1 [B.A.]
14. Fast & Strong - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
15. Fast & Strong - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
16. It's a Good Morning [G.G.]
17. Mistletoe [B.A.]
18. Dancing Lessons | requested [G.G.]
19. Off-Screen Enemy [G.G.]
20. Nine Cups [B.A.]
21. What You're Not Saying - Pt. 1 [B.A]
22. What You're Not Saying - Pt 2. [B.A.]
23. Retweet | requested [G.G.]
24. Off-Screen Enemy, Again | requested [G.G.]
25. Until Death Do Us Part [B.A.]
26. Ghost [B.A.]
27. Texts [G.G.]
28. Sentimental Superhero [G.G.]
29. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 1 | requested [G.G.]
30. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 2 | requested [G.G.]
31. Game On [B.A.]
▸ all things super
32. The First Move [B.A.]
33. Super-Couple [B.A.]
34. Another World Pt. 1 [B.A.]
35. Another World Pt. 2 [B.A.]
36. Playing The Part | requested [G.G.]
37. Why Can't We Be Friends? | requested [B.A.]
▸ internet friends
38. The Next Morning [G.G.]
39. A Very Super Christmas [B.A.]
40. Christmas Cookies [G.G.]
41. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 1 [B.A.]
42. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 2 [B.A.]
43. Who? [G.G.]
44. A New Year's Kiss [B.A.]
45. New Beginnings | requested [C.S.]
47. Jealousy [G.G.]
48. Three Years Later [B.A.]
▸ asa butterfield imagines
49. Dating [B.A.]
50. Valentine's Day Date [B.A.]
51. About Your Future [B.A. + G.G.]
52. Cuffed - Pt. 1 | requested [B.A.]
53. Cuffed - Pt. 2 | requested [B.A.]
54. Worth More | requested [G.G.]
55. Ice Queen | requested [B.A.]
▸ thank you

46. Scarlet Speedster's Sister | requested [B.A.]

5.7K 126 17
By acastleabovearrows

Scarlet Speedster's Sister
{Barry}
requested

I took small steps forward, trying my best to remain as quiet as possible. I was nearly certain Barry wouldn't be here at three o' clock on a Monday. As much time as he spent here, I did know he had a job at the CCPD that required him being there at times. There really wasn't much of a reason for sneaking around if Barry wasn't here, but somehow it made all of this feel like some sort of mission. Something that Barry would never let me actually go on.

I reached the doorway to the S.T.A.R. Labs cortex, hearing familiar voices drifting through the hallway. To my excitement, I didn't hear Barry's. I burst into the room smiling brightly, grasping my backpack's straps and pulling it tightly to my back.

"Hey guys!" I beamed. Cisco, Caitlin and Jay looked to me, their faces immediately reading surprise. I definitely didn't come around often enough, apparently.

"Y/N, hey," Caitlin frowned slightly, walking over to the main desk. "What are you doing here? Barry's not around."

I held up my hands, nodding. "Oh, yeah, I know."

"And he would kill you for being here right now," Cisco added, crossing his arms from his seat at the desk. "You better get your little self out of here before he runs in."

I rolled my eyes, dropping my bag into the chair next to him. "Barry doesn't get to make all of the rules in my life," I reminded them. "This is probably where I'm safest, you know."

"Where metahuman attacks happen weekly?" Cisco questioned, furrowing his eyebrows and shrugging slightly.

I huffed in annoyance at my older brother's friends. Cisco was great and everything, but sometimes he could be such a know-it-all. Something told me he didn't like Barry's fifteen year old sister hanging around the labs, anyway.

"Stop it, Cisco," Caitlin warned with a sigh. "If Barry's okay with you being here, so am I." She smiled sweetly at me, although it was a bit hesitant. We all knew Barry wasn't okay with me being here; but what he didn't know wouldn't kill him, right? I didn't understand why he had to be so overprotective anyway. He was The Flash. I didn't need to worry when my big brother was a superhero.

"Barry's overprotective for no reason," I sighed, plopping down in the seat. "Besides, Cait, I could really use your help with my science homework." I pouted up at her.

Caitlin's face softened, and she nodded. Cisco just let another laugh, shaking his head. "Barry could help you with science homework back at the Wests' house, you know."

I narrowed my eyebrows at Cisco. "Can you stop calling it the Wests' house? Barry and I live there, too, you know." I started pulling out my textbooks and notebooks out of bag, placing them all down on the desk.

"Uh, I hate to ruin the party, but I've got to head out," Jay spoke up from across the room. I looked to him after kind of forgetting he was here. He was quite an odd guy, just showing up on our earth out of nowhere and 'observing' us for months before finally explaining who he was. Frankly, the guy gave me the creeps. Barry and I had both been on the same page when it came to trusting the ex-speedster.

"Okay," Caitlin said to him, watching with a small smile. "I'll see you later, Jay."

"See you around," Jay nodded at the three of us before slipping out.

"Alright," Caitlin sighed, looking down at the pile of schoolwork in front of me. "What do we have today?"

- - -

"Y/N? Y/N? Oh my gosh, just wake up!" I felt hands shaking my shoulders and gently yanking at my hair. My eyes fluttered open, revealing a pair of familiar green eyes under a red mask staring down at me. I jolted up, realizing I had fallen asleep on the cortex desk. My finished homework was piled underneath my head, and Cisco and Caitlin were nowhere to be found.

"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"It's Zoom," Barry said quickly. With super speed, he zipped around, gathering all of my work, getting together my backpack, zipping up my jacket on me, and standing me up. "You need to get out of here, Y/N. Cisco and Caitlin told me you fell asleep in here and they didn't want to bother you. But first of all, you shouldn't be here!"

I ran my hand through my bed head hair, shrugging through my tired daze. "Chill out, Barry, nothing happened," I frowned, shrugging on my backpack he'd handed me.

"Stop saying that!" Barry shouted, still frantic. He pulled off of his mask, showing off his worried expression. I frowned now, my chest tightening. When my brother was a worried mess, it wasn't long before I became one, too.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I asked, searching Barry's eyes. It took him almost a year before he finally admitted he was The Flash to me and our adopted sister, Iris, but after that, nothing was a secret between us anymore. It was the final push to making us Barry and Y/N, the best brother and sister duo you'd ever seen - who still found more than enough time to drive each other absolutely insane.

"Zoom's on his way," Barry breathed, "I'm taking you somewhere safe, okay?" He reached a hand out to my shoulder just as the lights flickered.

In the dim lighting, a familiar blue streak of lightning filled the room. Zoom stopped in the center of the cortex, staring right at the two of us. Barry stood in front of me, arms reaching out, as if he could guard me from the demon who wanted every one of us dead.

"It's funny you think you could keep her safe," Zoom laughed, his deep, threatening voice echoing through the room.

For the first time in a long time, the thought Barry was right, crossed my mind. If I'd listened to him, and stayed away from S.T.A.R. Labs and the superhero life he lived, I wouldn't be standing in this room right now, facing Zoom.

I didn't have time to think anything else, though, because suddenly I was wrapped in Zoom's arms, being sped away from the labs and my brother. Fear barely had anytime to register inside of me before I was dropped to the floor of a dark room. My pulse was racing immensely, and I thought I might pass out. Barry had run me around at super speed before, but it was nothing like this. It was
nothing like being kidnapped by Zoom. And had we gone through a portal?

"Welcome to my earth, kid," Zoom muttered, answering my thoughts. He raced around me, before stopping in front of me again. When he did, it didn't take long for me to realize he had handcuffed me to a wall with pieces of bent, misshapen metal jutting out of it. This was definitely a creepy enough lair for a person - thing - like Zoom.

"Why'd you take me?" I begged, catching my breath. I felt sick to my stomach, but I tried my best to be brave and not show it. If Barry could do it all of the time, couldn't I?

Zoom chuckled, the laugh vibrating throughout his body. "Isn't it obvious?" Zoom asked. "You're the girl The Flash loves the most."

I breathed in sharply, not buying his act. "Me?"

"You're his baby sister," Zoom replied, his tone almost annoyed. "The Flash would go to incredible lengths to protect you, more than anyone else."

I sunk back into the wall, all words escaping me. What did Zoom have in store for me? Did he plan on killing me, just to hurt Barry? Would I suffer and be tortured, just for his own pleasure? Would Barry find me? Zoom said nothing else either, but only stared at me with his blackened eyes for a moment before running away.

- - -

I didn't have an accurate source of telling time, and with Zoom's gifts of scattered meals of Big Belly Burger, I had no idea how long I'd been there. At least three days, I'd figure. Even in the short amount of time, that seemed to stretch forever, I felt as though Team Flash would never come. They were still looking for Harry's daughter for crying out loud. How, and when, would they find me?

The large room was constantly empty and quiet, other than me, helplessly screaming as if someone might hear. I didn't know what was on the other side of these walls, but I could only imagine it wasn't something pretty.

In the time where all I had was my thoughts and piles of greasy fast food before me, that I'd mostly given up on eating, I couldn't stop thinking about Barry. I'd known for a while now that my big brother, the guy who'd spent his whole life simultaneously teasing and taking care of me, was The Flash. The scarlet speedster. Central City's savior. And I was warned countless times by him to stay away from his line of work. Of course, I wanted to be like Barry, and Cisco, and Caitlin, and everyone else living that kind of life.

I wanted to be a hero.

But sitting here on the dusty floor, the sickening smell of old hamburger meat my only companion, I knew I'd never have what it takes. If I was anything like the Green Arrow's little sister, I would've broken out of here already.

I was sitting against the wall, my back resting uncomfortably against the rocky surface. My eyes shut, finding sleep the only interesting thing to do here.

A strange, mystical sound, and some whispers arose me from my state of half-sleeping. One of Zoom's whirling blue portals where coming to life right before my eyes. But instead of his quick, growing portals, this one slowly wheezed to a full size. Cisco?

Cisco and Barry fell out of the portal, onto the dirty ground before me. I couldn't help it - tears started pooling my eyes. They were here. I was going home.

"Y/N!" Barry gasped, flashing to my side. His mask came off, showing off bags under his eyes and a paled, exhausted looking face. "I can't tell you how happy I am to see you." I no longer felt like such a kid after seeing small tears trailing down his face, too.

"Barry. You came." I croaked, reaching a free hand for my brother's. I looked to Cisco, who was looking around, wiping dirt off of his clothes. "And you, too, Cisco."

Cisco smiled lightly, waving a hand at me. "Of course I came, Y/N," he responded. "Now, do you mind if we make this quick? This place is creepy."

Barry started working on the handcuff with some
tool in his hand I didn't notice, "Shouldn't we look for Harry's daughter?"

"I'm alone," I told them. "I haven't seen anyone but Zoom in...."

"Four days," Barry sighed. He pulled at the handcuff, and it fell on instantly, freeing me. I let my hand fall, my other rubbing my wrist that had bruised from trying to free myself. "I haven't been able to sleep for four days. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner."

I looked into his eyes, seeing his fear and vulnerability. "You still came." I said, "You found me."

"I'll always find you," he promised. "You're my little sister, Y/N. My annoying, amazing, strong little sister." He planted a soft kiss on my forehead before scooping me up in his arms. I wasn't sure if I would able to walk if I tried.

"Ready?" Cisco asked.

"Ready," Barry answered.

Cisco's hand shot out for some empty space, blue and white light reaching off of his finger tips, swirling into the portal that would take us home.

"Thank you," I whispered to both of them. Cisco nodded, while staring at the portal intently. He'd gotten better at this, but it still obviously took a lot out of him.

"No need to thank me," Barry huffed, "Just listen to me from now on." And without warning, he rushed through the blue light, sucking all three of us into a world of worlds.

Maybe I didn't need to go on missions. Maybe I didn't need to rush into being like Barry - saving lives and cities and entire worlds. Being The Flash's little sister was just enough.

• • • • •

author's note | heya, guys! so this was a requested one for @HaleyMiller777 i hope you liked it!!

i've never written one like this, but i actually had a LOT of fun doing it! it's cool to write about how barry's in somebody's life from a different perspective. i honestly loved the idea of writing about barry's little sister. what do you think?

there's quite a bit going on, i think, so i do hope you guys enjoyed this kind of one shot. thank you all for reading! and if you enjoyed, don't forget to vote & comment (: one of my FAVORITE things is reading your guys' comments & chatting with you. i love hearing what you have to say!

much love for all of you guys! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 1.8K 30
Just our loving show The Flash, you can Request! No more words, let's get going. Warning: short but affective ( not too short ) recommended you to r...
136K 3.3K 55
BOOK ONE To: Barry Allen and Tori Baker Good luck on this journey ahead Sincerely, someone you will k...
167K 4.2K 25
When Audrey comes to Central City, she thought that she finally could have a normal life. But is normal even possible in Central City?" The Flash/Bar...
29.5K 519 49
This will be different one shots of Barry Allen in his normal life and Flash life. Enjoy! Snowbarry and Superflash and some other ships in some stori...