Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

By NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 71

2.6K 102 20
By NatalyCanez

Ryder's POV

I press my finger down on the stutter, making the camera click and take a picture of the Muriel  across the street.

"Hey Ryder?" Niall mutters stepping closer beside me.

"Yeah?" I reply, lowering my camera.

"Why did you lie?"'

I jerk my head back confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Back at the deli. You lied to me about the cookies. You were talking to someone."

Shit.

"If I was that doesn't concern you." I say, half defensively.

"Yes it does cause I'm suppose to be protecting you." He retorts with a scowl.

"Niall, I-"

"I know him! What did he say?" He demands, looking at me with harsh blue eyes.

"He said that we are in way over our heads. Harry and I." I clarify. "He also said that, he doesn't like liars."

He frowns. "Ryder, why didn't you tell me. We should have told Harry right away and-"

"No, he has enough to worry about."

"But this has to do with what he is worrying about. Besides, Harry saw-" Suddenly, Niall is interrupted by his phone ringing. Quickly, he takes it out of his pocket and frowns looking down at the screen.

"James?" Niall answers. "Yeah... she's right here."

"Your dad wants to talk to you." He says holding his phone out to me.

"Dad?" I answer, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Ryder why didn't you answer your phone?" He questions, half anxious and sternly.

"I left it in the car. I'm out taking pictures. Why what's wrong?"

"Harry is being taken to the hospital."

"What? Why?" I gape, my eyes going wide.

"Someone planted a bomb in the office...look he is fine. They just want to check his head cause he hit the floor pretty hard."

"O-okay. We'll be there in a bit." I nod. "Wait, what about you?"

"I'm okay, sweetheart."

I sag in relief. "Okay, well I'll see you in a bit."

Harry's POV

"Alright, Mr. Styles, your vitals are good." Dr. Martinez says standing in front of me, while I'm sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. "There is also no signs of any head drama. I would just like you to take it easy for a few days but if you start to feel any pain at all please come back immediately."

"Will do." I nod.

Abruptly, the door to my hospital room opens making both of us turn our heads seeing a weepy Ryder rushing over.

"Harry!" She gasps, wrapping her arms around my neck, making the doctor take a step back.

"I'll leave you two." He mutters as I hug Ryder back. Locking eyes with him I nod as he turns and leaves the room.

"Are you okay?" She says pulling away from me, grasping my face in her small hands. I blink, taken off guard when she places kisses on both of my cheeks then on my forehead.

I chuckle. "I'm okay baby." I assure her.

"Hey Harry," Niall speaks standing by the door next to James.

"Hey buddy."

"What happened? How did someone even plant a bomb in the building?" Ryder asks me before turning her head, looking at her father, keeping her hands resting on my shoulder.

"Someone impersonated a pizza delivery man. The bomb that was placed in the pizza you sent Harry was homemade, which is why the explosion wasn't that big." James explains as I keep my focus on Ryder, taking in her tear stained cheeks.

"I checked the cameras but the guy's face was hidden with a cap." James adds and my eyes flick to Niall who is already watching me.

This has Isaac written all over it.

"I'm going to go and try to get more information. Harry, feel free to take the day off alright?"

I nod as James reaches for the door.

"Yeah, I'm going to go too." Niall says following James out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"So this is my fault." Ryder speaks making me frown.

"What? Baby, this is no way your fault." I shake my head, placing my hands on her waist and tug her towards me so she is standing between my legs.

"Yes it is because-"

"Baby, I'm okay." I say locking my eyes with her own. She sighs before leaning into me hugging me once more.

"I could have lost you." She mutters into my neck, her arms tightening around me and I could sense her fear.

"I'm right here." I say placing one of my hands on the back of her head, smoothing out her hair. "I'm right here."

Ryder's POV

"How are you feeling?" I ask Harry as he places his empty glass on the sink after drinking his water.

"I'm okay." He replies with a nod.

"Does it hurt?" I ask once he approaches me, as I lean against the counter. My thumb lightly tracing the cut on his brows, covered by a bandage.

"Nah." He says, shaking his head.

"It will most likely scar." I mutter, sounding apologetic. Which I should, considering the bomb was placed by the guy I saw earlier.

"I'll look cool." He says, baring his bright smile at me, playfully.

I giggle. "It'll make you look more manly." I tease.

The side of his lips pull into a smile, titling his head slightly. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, way more manly." I grin, placing my hands on his shoulders.

Harry narrows his eyes. "I'll show you manly." He says, suddenly grasping my face pressing his lips to mine. I close my eyes, letting myself get lost in his touch as he tilts my head back to deepen the kiss.

Harry's lips alone are enough to make me moan and make me melt at his feet. I love how his lips always manage to shape perfectly with mine.

I feel Harry's hands rest on my waist before they grip lightly around my hips, lifting me easily onto the counter of the kitchen island. I smile, locking his eyes with mine now that we are at the same eye level. Connecting his lips back with mine, his hands push my knees apart so he could settle between them.

I moan, shifting my hands into his hair, giving it a little tug. Feeling Harry's fingers glide up my legs, he rides the shirt up my thigh and past my hips sending tingles up my spine as his hands glide smoothly across my stomach over to my sides, resting there. My stomach is now exposed to the cool atmosphere of the house but I don't really feel it because my blood is pumping so fast, becoming lustful to Harry's touch.

Harry kisses me gently before pulling away, slowly swiping his tongue over them then biting down on my lower lip, tugging at it between his teeth making me groan. Abruptly, he grasps my outer thighs, tugging me closer to the edge of the counter as he bucks his hips forward, kissing me once more.

"This," He breathes, pressing his groin against me. "Is how manly I can be."

I blush, feeling him hard against me through the thin material of my Calvin Klein underwear. A similar grey set we both got together when there was a sale.

"This is how much of an affect you have on me." He says, his voice thick, his eyes dark with want and need.

"Well... what are you waiting for?" I shyly mutter. His eyes darken playfully a smile pulling on his lips as he chuckles.

"Have I made you sex crazed?" He says, wrapping his arms around me, pressing my chest to his. I giggle.

"Very very sex crazed."

"Well then we should take care of that."

"How's Harry doing? Did he go to work today?" Hannah asks from across the room, typing out on the computer as I stand behind my desk looking out of the window.

"Yeah he did. He said he was feeling fine." I reply. "I guess I should take his word for it." I shrug, looking away from the streets outside to look at her.

She hums biting on her lower lip. "Well at least he is okay."

"Yeah." I mutter sadly. "I just...I wish I knew why all of this is going on. I'm very worried about him."

"Ryder, you shouldn't be. Harry is an expert on these types of situations." She says while leaning forward to grab a blue binder from the small pile at the top corner of her desk.

"But he shouldn't be." I complain, slightly scowling at her before turning my body around to face her. She looks up from her binder, eyeing me warily.

"Don't you get it? None of this is okay. None of this is normal." I say gesturing with my hand. "It makes me upset, not because it means that Harry and I will never be a normal couple but, because I've come to realize that Harry has not lived a normal life."

"He is twenty four and he has lived things and seen death many more times than I have known. I know he has done bad things as well but he has also been through torturous things." I point out. "Harry may not speak to me about them but his scars on his body say other wise."

Hannah frowns. "I understand babe. But, think about it. At least he isn't clueless on what to do."

I shrug. "I guess." I say, looking back out the window.

Harry and I have established that we will never be a normal couple, and we are fine with that. All of his baggage and my own, makes us who we are and makes us stronger. I just wish there was someway I could help Harry feel like he can be normal. I wish I could erase all the bad people in his life and just be his escape.

This whole thing is a mess and I just want it to be over. I know Harry is an intellectual man but even intellectual men can get severely hurt, or worse. What happened yesterday with the bomb, is not the first time he has had a close call with death and that scares me. I feel that those events are some kind of omen and it's very unsettling. I can't lose him, I can't. I refuse to.

Blinking my sudden tears away, feeling overwhelmed and stress, I focus my attention back outside. Down below, I spot Niall's car parked by the entrance of the building and vaguely I wonder if he is out at lunch or in the lobby. My attention was peaked when I glance across the street and under the awning of the deli shop across the street I see a man, with a blue cap, dressed in all black. I blink, narrowing my eyes trying to zone in on him and pick him out through the crowd of pedestrians but as I do, he is gone. A chill runs down my spine and I feel frighten tears quickly pool in my eyes.

"I'll be right back." I say to Hannah without looking at her as I turn around and rush out of our office.

Quickly walking down the hall, I push the door to the women's bathroom and step inside before turning and locking it behind me. I take in a breath, to calm my tears before removing my hands from the door and turning around to take out my phone. With fumble fingers, I unlock my phone screen and quickly dial Harry's number.

I sniff, and wait until the fourth ring when he finally answers.

"Hey Ryder. Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I ask, trying to by myself some more time deciding between if I should just tell him how I'm feeling, or if I'm content enough in just hearing his voice and that he is alright.

"Because I know you. What's the matter?"

"I-" I pause. "I don't know. I just feel very uneasy and...I feel like some lunatic is going to just jump out at me from nowhere."

"Why won't you tell me what is truly going on? Why won't you tell me who The Sinister is? I know you must know or at least have an idea." I whimper. "Just...just tell me. I-I can't take this pressure anymore Harry."

"Everything is getting so confusing." I cry, as tears run down my cheeks, pressing my palm against my forehead.

"Baby, don't cry." Harry orders gently on the line. "I know your scared but you're safe okay? Niall is with you, he is the lobby."

"Listen, how about I go talk to your dad and I'll ask if I can leave early." He offers. "We can go watch a movie or go to the mall."

A tiny smile pulls on my lips at his attempt to comfort me. "Okay."

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit okay?"

"Okay." I reply before hanging up.

As I walk back into the office, I see Hannah standing behind her desk, shoving her work binder into her black bag.

"Hannah, what are you doing?"

"I'm feeling nauseous." She says to me, scrunching up her nose. "I think it'd be best if I go home."

"Ah, the perks of pregnancy." I smile at her.

She laughs. "Yeah, but it's worth it." She smiles walking over to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"I'll see you later okay? Call me if you need help with this week's layout."

I nod as she pulls away. "Hope you feel better soon."

The next ten minutes waiting for Harry, I spent it typing away on my computer, finishing my article. If I get it done now, I won't have to worry about it later. Suddenly, my focus was interrupted when the phone on my desk began to ring.

Picking the phone off of the receiver, I answer. "Hello?"

"Hey Ryder." Sarah's voice from downstairs answers.

"Hey, what's up?"

"A guy named Niall is going up to see you."

I smile, feeling relieved that Harry might already be here."Okay, thank you." I reply hanging up the phone.

Author's Note:
Hey loves! Here is another update because I love you and you guys have been so caring and supportive towards me. I have been having such a rotten time lately and you guys are always the ones that pull me out of it. Thank you so much! I love you!

Also it would be amazing if you guys could check out my Twitter: stylesx_angel send me a tweet and use the hashtag #Enticingfanfic #Hyder on twitter and Instagram. God bless! Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 73.6K 71
"@Ashton5SOS is now following you" // in which a fan gets a follow from ashton and they start dming, obviously. // Book 1 in the Social Media Series.
105K 2.9K 58
The diner was found by accident. The rain was impossible and freezing, roaring down from the sky in sideways sheets that turned the asphalt into a st...
207K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
789K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...